Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: My Little Monkey

30 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

$1,000

BTW, am I missing something:  no recap this week?

I notice that also. But forget to point it out last week.  No recap.  I wonder why?  

Edited by gwhh

I wondered that too! There was no recap for Lucifer or Elementary this past week, which was a bummer because I always look forward to those two reviews. They're fun to read. I hope everything's okay with the recappers.  <3

• Love 2

Even recappers can get bummed out.

If you're talking about the U.S. election, both of those shows (Elementary and Lucifer) aired before Tuesday of last week, so the election hadn't even happened yet. (After Tuesday, I could definitely understand people needing a break.) I'm just surprised we haven't heard anything from anyone, not even a quick note from a mod. I'm getting worried about people! 

On 11/10/2016 at 10:19 AM, Mabinogia said:

I am loving Maze's story, probably the most out of all. Because in many ways she is like a little child who was held in captivity for so long. She doesn't know how to connect to people and here is this woman who was nice to her, listened to her, was friends with her. She would not want to loose that. With Luci all "oh, it's you!" to her, and Amendial lost in his own downward spiral, she needs Linda. Linda, it seems, was quite literally her very first friend.

Nope, Trixie was her very first friend. They were at the bar together and Maze offered her a drink. After they chatted, Maze went to Dr. Linda to proudly announce she had made a friend.

I love this show, and every character. Except.....Mom. I dunno, just not feeling Tricia Helfer as the Mother of All Angels. I think it was a mistake to go with someone so close in age to her sons. I don't feel any kind of motherly anything when she's trying to comfort Luci or Amenadiel. I wished they'd gone with someone who could show that motherly emotion but still scare the absolute crap out of anyone.

I'm also alone in that I do feel chemistry between Luci and Chloe, but none except friendship between Chloe and Dan. That's not to say I want Luci and Chloe to hook up but I do not want her and Dan back together either. I also like Maze and Amenadiel together. What can I say, I'm rooting for those two crazy kids to make a go of it!

• Love 6

I finally was able to watch this episode and this.  1000x THIS.  

Also, the entire main arc of Castle gets squeezed into one hour.

I could not have handled 9 seasons of this again.  I could, however, have dealt with maybe a 2-parter on this topic to see the motivations of the warden.  I hope they don't drag THAT out. 

On 11/8/2016 at 3:49 AM, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Not sure how I should take the idea that Detective Dan Douche Espinoza started an improv class to distract himself from being such a douche to Chloe and his family.  Will say this, the Lucifer impersonation was about spot on.

Too spot on, if you ask me. Kevin Allejandro is a very good actor who can imitate other people's accents and mannerisms, but Dan Espinoza shouldn't be.

That was really the only moment of the show I didn't thoroughly enjoy, though.

• Love 1