Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Injustice For All

• Start Topic

It was on the original prop note from last season. You'd think someone would have remembered to make the new one like the old one, but whatever. 90210 + continuity = huh?

Sorry for the Erica trigger, for those who can't stand her.

2016-08-25-awt-bh-46.gif

Edited by AndySmith

So, in this universe you find a note in an airport restroom that hints that the writer was likely kidnapped to a foreign country and you think, 'Yeah, this is totally legit and I'll pick it up and mail it ... Eventually. No rush.' Versus, you know, giving it to the police? Handing it to airport security? Assuming it's a joke and throwing it in the trash? 

Also, who is picking up pieces of paper off of airport restroom floors to read them???!?!?!?!?! Ewwwwwwwwwww.

Edited by STOPSHOUTING
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, STOPSHOUTING said:

So, in this universe you find a note in an airport restroom that hints that the writer was likely kidnapped to a foreign country and you think, 'Yeah, this is totally legit and I'll pick it up and mail it ... Eventually. No rush.' Versus, you know, giving it to the police? Handing it to airport security? Assuming it's a joke and throwing it in the trash? 

Also, who is picking up pieces of paper off of airport restroom floors to read them???!?!?!?!?! Ewwwwwwwwwww.

Suzanne was hanging outside the bathroom, right?  I guess Erica should have written the note and just handed it to a stranger instead.  This was before trafficking was in the public mindset.  Nowadays, if I saw a note that looked like it was written by a kid, I'd take some action.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, benteen said:

The unprofessionalism of the boom mic operator is staggering.

As well as the camera operator, editor, and director, who should have/could have noticed and decided, "Nah, it's fine."

• Love 2