Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Mom 2: Visual Snark

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I don't know. There seems something sacreligious about comparing Ma and Pa Ingalls to Mr and Mrs Swampthing.   

Thank you, I was just gonna say, it's a little unfair to compare a well-constructed cabin built by the family's own hands, and some pre-fab nightmare plopped down on The Land (TM).

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

OK sorry -- I'm drinking poison as I type this.  Gone in 3...2...1

I was attempting to show what J&D envisioned themselves as, but I failed.

I got it. That's why I liked your post.  :-) 

Pa Ingalls was a better husband than Michael Landon. 

• Love 4
On 2/9/2018 at 11:33 AM, Booger666 said:

David Eason age projection with 99% accuracy thanks to his doppelgänger unibomber Ted Kaczynski.  Too scared to try to age project Janelle because you know she’ll have a real baaad case of meth mouth.

23439557-39B6-4BFF-8E76-8EFBC9B15F43.jpeg

94B5759B-40DB-48C2-9445-C81E6E5F7D1F.jpeg

7285A878-4111-4127-AAC9-7ACD42451B45.jpeg

?

• Love 3
(edited)

Tell me this walking gorilla doesn't resemble Kanal, particularly it's massive butt. I watched this video on the news last night and all I could think of was how Kanal's ass sticks out like this gorilla's butt. The difference is this gorilla is gorgeous and its butt is real. 

Below are the tote bags with Roxanne's images on them: 

roxanne tote bag.jpg

roxanne tote bag saint.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

I'm sorry but WHY does Kailyn only seem to be able to purchase size 6 clothing? JUST WEAR THE 14 ALREADY.

Not that there's anything wrong with being a size 14 or whatever she is, but there is an issue with whatever size you are if you only wear clothes too small for you. She's not even very big except for her fake butt. She makes herself look bizarre as if she's kept all of her high school clothing and refuses to admit that she's bigger after 3 children than she was at 15. She looks like she borrowed Vee's clothing. It's SO weird.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 13

I was scrolling and my kid came into the living room and said, "What the heck are you looking at mom?" 

I need an office. I understand why those people on House Hunters want one in their home.

• Love 12