Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: Dallas - General Discussion

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, 8th Light said:

I just looked up Tiffani, she is only 22, I don't know why but I thought she was older

I remember being surprised when I heard how young Tiffani is.  But it made that relationship make more sense, age-wise.  

What a joke of a finale reunion. The whole stolen mini bar idea was grazed over but they spent forever on Tiffani and her Ohio Sponge.

Crazy Emily telling Caylea that she isn't ready for a child.  No, she isn't but neither are you.  Neither one of you are mature enough to put someone else first.  Uggh.  Pot calling the kettle black, Emily!

I had to laugh when Emily and Bri wanted to critic everyone else's relationships.  Emily, your man was downright mean when you told him you were pregnant and throughout your pregnancy.  And Bri, dear, you seem like a sweet gal but you are staying with a man who won't marry you or, for that matter, even be committed to you.  You girls need to clean your own houses before you go giving advice to others.

Terra wasn't a bad host but she certainly wasn't good.  I prefer that Kevin fellow.  And to say you didn't know anything that was going on with Emily and asta?  You either were totally blind or totally stupid.  If you're going to "invest" in a company, do some research.  Especially since it would've been a snap since you are EP

All in all, a major disappointment.  Waste of my DVR.

• Love 5

Agree with you on everything Destiny74.  I really can't stand Terra and don't think it's fair she hosts these since she seems to be close friends with Emily and doesn't question shady things Emily does.  Emily is so full of herself and there is nothing classy about her.  Regarding her arrest, Terra really should have asked why Emily didn't have her prescriptions in the bottle they came in. 

I feel really bad for Caylea.  She's just making the mistakes that someone young makes but it's broadcast on tv so everyone can judge her.

Regarding Amanda now hanging out with Chance... what the hell is wrong with her?  That Chance guy was so awful to Caylea on that one episode where him and Casper made her cry and treated her like garbage.  It was weird how Terra didn't ask Amanda what happened with that Arizona guy she was dating.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, 8th Light said:

I feel really bad for Caylea.

It was weird how Terra didn't ask Amanda what happened with that Arizona guy she was dating.

Caylea: I felt bad for her too.  Mainly because at the beginning of the reunion she said that the "real" people - her friends - were sitting on that couch with her but then the rest of the show Emily was mocking her, laughing at her, rolling her eyes at her, it was humiliating to watch.  I guess in Little Women: Dallas world, Emily's money can buy her minions.  That's the only reason I can imagine why Caylea didn't tell that bitch that all her money is only buying her a first class ticket to hell!  I wanted Caylea to ask Emily what she thought was so pig-snorting funny.  Caylea has frienemies but she is targeting her ugliness on the wrong people.  She's taking all her anger at Emily out on the other ladies.  That is truly selling your soul to the devil.  It makes me mad that Emily got away with all her crap this season.

Re: Amanda.  I watched the after show with Michelle Collins on Tuesday and Caylea made it sound like they jumped straight into shooting the next season, so I would bet that Amanda's boyfriend issues are going to play out then and they didn't want to "spoil" her storyline.  I imagine it would have something to do with him shacking up with Amanda (not getting his own place) and him not being happy in Dallas.  We will see.  That is, if I can stand another season of Emily running her mouth and not getting throat punched for the shit she pulls.

I think I dislike Emily ALMOST as much as I dislike Terra.  Shocking!

• Love 1

I just watched this reunion.  I feel like I need a beach bath.  

Emily is a piece of shit.  

Caylea is a fucking idiot, six ways from Sunday.  

Brielle thinks she has a singing and acting career?!?!  She talks like she has donkey balls in her mouth!

Frankly, Tiffani's attitude towards her relationship with the moocher was the most mature thing anything of them have ever said or done.  So, of course, they all have to shit on it.  And did they really call him out for saying he'd be uncomfortable at that shitty "bar", when that's exactly the first thing that Terra complained would happen as soon as she saw the ghetto set up?

BTW, anyone catch Brielle say something to the effect that that club is known as a predominantly black bar?  I thought that was a vacant property that Emily was going to take a lease on?  The whole storyline was just such bullshit.

Otherwise, good for Asta for largely staying out of the fray.  Terra & Co. should be a lot less worked up about Asta using "m*****" and more concerned about the damage that this minstrel show is doing the image of little people generally.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Frankly, Tiffani's attitude towards her relationship with the moocher was the most mature thing anything of them have ever said or done.  So, of course, they all have to shit on it.  And did they really call him out for saying he'd be uncomfortable at that shitty "bar", when that's exactly the first thing that Terra complained would happen as soon as she saw the ghetto set up?

BTW, anyone catch Brielle say something to the effect that that club is known as a predominantly black bar?  I thought that was a vacant property that Emily was going to take a lease on?  The whole storyline was just such bullshit.

They were talking about another place, a legit club in Dallas. 

For what it's worth I don't fault the guy for being uncomfortable; I went to a country western club in rural North Texas and I'd never been so uncomfortable in my life (too many confederate flags and stares for me) but I wouldn't have told my friends that I was the only piece of cocoa in a sea of milk. He was wrong for "marshmallows in a black hole" thing.

Where he really went wrong though was the "but I have black friends" thing which is the go to phrase for people that don't have black friends or necessarily like black people. Would've been smarter to say "it wasn't my scene because I'm not big into hip hop" and left it at that.

Brichelle didn't give him a lot of gum (pun intended) on it though because she exists as a foil to Emily. Emily was the one who brought it up and called him out on it so of course Brichelle sided with him. With her being the only black person on the show, her opinion was taken as fact for that matter so Austin "won" that battle. Times like this I wish Kevin Frazier was hostingbecause he would've shut it all down lol. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, ChaChaSlide said:

They were talking about another place, a legit club in Dallas. 

For what it's worth I don't fault the guy for being uncomfortable; I went to a country western club in rural North Texas and I'd never been so uncomfortable in my life (too many confederate flags and stares for me) but I wouldn't have told my friends that I was the only piece of cocoa in a sea of milk. He was wrong for "marshmallows in a black hole" thing.

Where he really went wrong though was the "but I have black friends" thing which is the go to phrase for people that don't have black friends or necessarily like black people. Would've been smarter to say "it wasn't my scene because I'm not big into hip hop" and left it at that.

Brichelle didn't give him a lot of gum (pun intended) on it though because she exists as a foil to Emily. Emily was the one who brought it up and called him out on it so of course Brichelle sided with him. With her being the only black person on the show, her opinion was taken as fact for that matter so Austin "won" that battle. Times like this I wish Kevin Frazier was hostingbecause he would've shut it all down lol. 

I agree with all of this.  I forgot the "some of my best friends are black" canard.  Yeah, that's a tell.  

And I agree that Kevin Frazier is the only one who ever made any of these reunions bearable.  I suspect we'll never see him, or anyone who'd handle a reunion like him, again.

Also, I just remembered Caylea calling that one guy her "baby daddy".  Um, no.  You had a single over-the-counter pee-stick pregnancy test.  I know we heard the doctor, or P.A., or whoever say "miscarriage".  But it was just as likely a "chemical pregnancy".  That doesn't really give you a "baby daddy".  It gives you a deadbeat sperm donor who dodged a huge bullet.  

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Alapaki said:

Otherwise, good for Asta for largely staying out of the fray.  Terra & Co. should be a lot less worked up about Asta using "m*****" and more concerned about the damage that this minstrel show is doing the image of little people generally.

The "m*****" thing is something I am sure will get airtime next season.  I find it to fit into the category of reclaiming the word.  Some black people use the "N" word, some women using "bitch".  Personally, I don't like those words but hey, if the person using them is part of that group, who am I to say it doesn't give them power over that word to reclaim it?

21 hours ago, Alapaki said:

And I agree that Kevin Frazier is the only one who ever made any of these reunions bearable.  I suspect we'll never see him, or anyone who'd handle a reunion like him, again.

Kevin Frazier for the win.  He was respectful but also called the ladies in their shit.  Terra let so much fall through the cracks it wasn't funny. 

I'd love to see him host again.  But, how would Terra flee from being a wife and mother?  DWTS is over.  She needs something else to keep her from being "just a mom" like Jasmine and Elena.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Kevin Frazier for the win.  He was respectful but also called the ladies in their shit.  Terra let so much fall through the cracks it wasn't funny.

Yeah.  Emily's driving around with a stash of hillbilly heroin loose in her car (strongly suggesting possession with intent to distribute depending on the quantity), and no follow up?  

I mean, who amongst us hasn't just poured a bottle of our prescription Schedule C narcotics out loose in our cars, amirite?  

• Love 3
On 5/21/2017 at 1:25 PM, Alapaki said:

Yeah.  Emily's driving around with a stash of hillbilly heroin loose in her car (strongly suggesting possession with intent to distribute depending on the quantity), and no follow up?  

I mean, who amongst us hasn't just poured a bottle of our prescription Schedule C narcotics out loose in our cars, amirite?  

When I need ma pills, I caint be trying to juggle the child proof top when weaving in and out of rush hour traffic.  What?  They want me to have an accident?!?!

• Love 5

Ok  Caylea so you're friends are sitting on your side of the couch....well with friends like that who needs enemies and is she really fighting over Chase with Amanda??  Dude looks like he needs to be scrubbed with a Brillo pad and Clorox.  

Emily's still trash and Bri's still clueless.  Dare we forget Lontell lounging on the bed telling Emily he didn't care about her, the baby or anything else without a barcode and a retail price when she was pregnant, Bri couldn't trap Wooda with one child so she thinks two is the winning combination. Yet these two (mostly Emily) act they are winning in life.  Of course they aren't which is why a Emily is mean and Bri pathetic.

Is Austin a loser?  Of course!!!! Isn't that a requirement for the men on this show? Is Tiffany delusional about their relationship?  Of course!!! Isn't that a requirement for the women on this show?

The only acting Brichelle is going to be doing is on this show...no offense but her tongue is too big for her mouth and she seemingly has no upper teeth...you can't understand a word she says.

Amanda no idea if she's a drunk.....although I'd think you'd want to be if you actually did sleep with Chase.  she's a hard looking 20something year old.  Hell I just want to take a bath looking at that guy. Amanda go back to smoking your medical marijuana and fake dating firemen or "ex-boyfriends".

Asta...leave this show before you turn to trash too....probably too late but still.

Terra go away! It should be mandatory that Kevin "When you confronted Monie about welfare fraud was it because you were worried about where your tax dollars were going?" Frazier host all Little Women reunions.

• Love 4

Why is brichelle on this show? Brichelle and Minnie from Atlanta should get their own show, they can do a trashy ghetto show together. I'm not so sure about the bodybuilding girl and the one who dates boys who are barely adults either. Not sure if this show should be renewed. Seems like a showcase of deplorable behavior.

• Love 1

Brichelle, the toothless varmint, really grinds my gears. Accusing Amanda of being on crack was really screwed up...she is such a shit stirrer and loves to run her big mouth. As another poster mentioned above, Brichelle and Minnie from Little Women Atlanta are one in the same.

• Love 2

I'm no fan of Brichelle's hence my previous post but on the "trash" level I think she's fairly low down on the scale on this show not that that's saying much.  Honestly, I think Brichelle is trying to be the Juicy of this show and go from "friend" on show to "full cast member".   If we are talking pure "trash" level getting your own show Emily would be the clear winner ymmv. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I'm no fan of Brichelle's hence my previous post but on the "trash" level I think she's fairly low down on the scale on this show not that that's saying much.  Honestly, I think Brichelle is trying to be the Juicy of this show and go from "friend" on show to "full cast member".   If we are talking pure "trash" level getting your own show Emily would be the clear winner ymmv. 

But Emily has so much class now, because she has money and people kiss her ass.  ????

• Love 2

I really had a hard time with how unsympathetic everyone was over Caylea's miscarriage. She didn't want to be a mom because she knew she wasn't ready, but there are always mixed feelings. Everything's not all black and white. Too say that to suffer a miscarriage is nothing in comparison to losing a child after birth is as cruel as it is ignorant.

These girls really trashed up the place tonight. Amanda was mean and thoughtless, Caylea went way overboard, but  I don't blame her much. Emily is delusional wanting another child with Lonchar or whatever his name is, and her attitude towards Caylea 's miscarriage stinks.

• Love 4

Renatae I'm so glad I'm not the only one watching this crapfest! Thoughts:

Caylea: I really think she is making too much of the miscarriage but I do think it's wrong for Amanda to be hanging out with Chase. These girls are trashy but the guys are even trashier if thats possible.

Brichelle: Cant she afford dentures yet? I know she's not a main cast member but Lifetime has to be paying her something.

Wooda & OtherButtCheek: Was he basically saying he's leaving to go be a rich & famous rapper and is not gonna take care of Malik or see him? He makes black fathers look so bad.

Lontel & RichButtCheek: So she wants to play Dr Frankenstein & make another JJ with a guy who didn't want a kid in the first place?!  And Tiffany & Asta are morons thinking a baby can be grown outside the womb.

I really felt like I need a shower after watching this show, everyone looks and acts dirty.

So on the preview for the season they talk about Lontel getting arrested recently... can any of you find something online about this? All I found was a 2010 arrest for theft and a 2014 arrest for assault (choking a family member). 

Edit: I found it, an arrest this April for assault with a deadly weapon. 

Edited by AZ Curls
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, renatae said:

I really had a hard time with how unsympathetic everyone was over Caylea's miscarriage. She didn't want to be a mom because she knew she wasn't ready, but there are always mixed feelings. Everything's not all black and white. Too say that to suffer a miscarriage is nothing in comparison to losing a child after birth is as cruel as it is ignorant.

I haven't watched yet, but based on my prior typically contemptuous post from last season:

On 5/19/2017 at 11:46 PM, Alapaki said:

Also, I just remembered Caylea calling that one guy her "baby daddy".  Um, no.  You had a single over-the-counter pee-stick pregnancy test.  I know we heard the doctor, or P.A., or whoever say "miscarriage".  But it was just as likely a "chemical pregnancy".  That doesn't really give you a "baby daddy".  It gives you a deadbeat sperm donor who dodged a huge bullet.  

I recall that there never really was a confirmed pregnancy in the first place.  I would never deprive someone of the right to mourn in this situation, because everyone's feelings are their own.  But given Caylea's track record of histrionics, and given that she's airing this laundry on cellar-dwelling reality show, let's just say I'm suspect of her "feelings".

That being said, Emily is and always will be a piece of shit.  Her uterus should be seized and impounded as a weapon of mass destruction.

• Love 3

From what I recall, when Caylea was in the doctor's office, she immediately looked crestfallen and shocked when the Doctor said she had miscarried, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. I doubt the doctor would have referred to it as a miscarriage if there was no evidence of pregnancy, because a miscarriage is a medically relevant diagnosis and is tracked, unlike a close call.

Yep, azcurls, here we are, all suffering in this together, lol.

I have so many opinions regarding this show, and none of them are good. I don't know many of the names, so....

Wanna-Be Bodybuilder is a vile human being. You don't get to determine how someone feels about their own miscarriage or the guy that helped plant it. I don't understand why they are fighting over the guy anyhow considering he is an unfortunate looking person with zero personality, from what I've seen. Plus, he talks about the girl he lived with and knocked up like she's a whore, dismisses her feelings, and treats her like crap. What a keeper! Get in line, ladies. I'm sure my mother would love for me to bring this one home for dinner!

While Cayleigh (?) has issues with a capital Newsweek, I don't like how the other women use her as their verbal punching bag to make themselves feel better about their own terrible life choices.

Asta continues to be a spineless nonentity, just there to fill a chair. She must be glad the others have decided to pick on Caleigh because she would fill the lowest spot on the totem pole otherwise.

Emily needs to stop fixating on having another baby. She is so messed up that I'm surprised her counselor let her out of the building without supervision. I'm hoping the guy she keeps begging to impregnate her again keeps telling her no, but we all know that won't last long.

The one with the young abusive boyfriend is a terrible friend. She will get knocked up next, which will allow the giant baby that is her boyfriend to control her the rest of her life like he dreams of doing.

I don't know why Rachelle is even on this show.

It's reached the point that if every single cast member were drowning, the only one I might save would be Bri. At least the millstone that was Wooda is gone, and she has that cutie Malik to look after.

Edited by Zanne
  • Love 4

Holy Hot Mess!  What the hell!?!?

My first thought?  I thought Emily, with her new found wealth, was too classy to perform as a "cheek" anymore.  But there she was, shaking her huge butt on stage again.  I guess when you spend all your dough on a stupid pop up bar and expensive dogs, you have to shake it to make money again.  Stay classy Dallas.

Wooda was fishing for Bri to beg him to stay.  I'm glad she was nonchalant about him leaving, at least to his face.  I just feel bad for Malik.  He's used to having his dad around and now Wooda is heading off to make his millions.  Whatever.  The saddest thing is that he is wanting to be 22 again.  Bri, don't let him get away with that shit.  Get a lawyer and make sure you get some support for that sweet boy.  Wooda will be back soon, when his rap career fails, he'll be back to cash in on being your baby daddy again.

What is it about Chase that makes these women turn totally wratched?  He isn't cute, he wasn't nice to Caylee, and he seems overall scuzzy.  Amanda seemed like she had more class than to hook up with trash, guess I was wrong.  Oh, I get it, she needs a storyline.  Yeah.

Asta, stop trying to make people get along.  These bitches like fighting.  Why even go to the birthday party?  You don't seem to like Emily, Bri, or Caylee.  And, stop being dumb for the sake of the show.  You obviously made one t-shirt correctly, the one you were wearing.  To "Stooge" up the one for Tiffany made you seem idiotic.  Have some freaking dignity.

Emily is a huge sack of mental illness.  Not just by wanting another baby by the guy who didn't want your last baby but going so far as to suggest IVF?  CRAZY!  Also, telling Lontell you don't care if he's involved with the baby, he could just be a donor?  I call bullshit on that.  You'd use a baby as a lasso around him, no doubt. She needs to realize that another baby with the same donor DNA is NOT, I repeat, NOT, going to be the same child.  Totally new and different life.  Would she name the baby JJ junior?  What if they conceived a girl? That woman needs serious, deep therapy.  And yes dear, he did say he didn't want to have another child.  He said No.

I feel bad for Caylee having a miscarriage.  And I agree that no one should be able to tell her how she feels about it but, she is milking it for sympathy and manipulation whenever it works for her.  Her new guy seems nice. I would advise him to run hard and fast in the opposite direction from her.  Also, she needs to wake up and realize she is a production Stooge.  Stop bringing things up at inappropriate times.  The other women are making fun of you and your horrible timing but I know production told her to bring up the drama during Bri's dinner.  You look stupid and trashy.

Now, question.  Caylee said Chase calls her everyday  feeling bad about the miscarriage.  If so, he was awfully nonchalant at the friend zone lunch.   Even using the term Caylee and Amanda fought about (like "suck it up", but not that, I can't remember the verbage).  Rolled off his tongue like he said it all the time.  Amanda, don't even befriend this guy.  He has no heart.  Not to mention he was an ass to Caylee last season when he was supposed to be with her.  You really want a man like that?

• Love 5

I quit watching last season when Emily was obsessing over replacing her dead baby.  She sickened me so much with her absolute disinterest in the child she already had, and her absolute disinterest in a future child being a girl.  She absolutely had to have a clone of her dead baby.  She's sick.  It seems she would have simply discarded her newborn if it had been female.

So I'm not sure what started me back again, other than boredom.  First episode is already irritating.  I don't care who dates whose ex.  Every one of these ladies gets their men from the dregs of the earth.  Then they choose to procreate with these scumbags.  And how can you not be a "thing" if you're living together as a family, and banging?  Is this some knew millennial thing?  And surprise, surprise, your scumbag did not become a good person by the miracle of fatherhood.  Imagine that.

I'm sure a miscarriage isn't as bad as whatever Emily went through, but unless Emily has experienced a miscarriage (don't know, don't care), she doesn't really understand what Caylea went through.

I was pretty shocked when Amanda stated her age as 25.  I would have guessed ten years older - easily.

• Love 3

I really can't believe how ignorant these women are.  

Asta:  She'd doing this thing - IVF?  They, uh, take his sperm, and I guess . . . make a baby?

Tiff:    What???????

Asta:  Uterus?

Tiff:  It grows outside the body?  Science is amazing!

I'm pretty sure Tiff thinks the fetus grows for 40 weeks in a magical incubator.  Guess what ladies?  IVF is not some new fangled miracle procedure.  It's been going on for 39 years.

Seriously, they are as dumb as fuck.  Did they all take IQ tests and the show was casting for under 70?

• Love 1

Why do I always feel like I have to take a bath in bleach after watching this show?! 

How many here feel like Emily offered money to Lontel for his sperm and that's why he's agreeing to this? 

And I'm confused because at the end where Emily was talking about getting IVF she said she didn't care if it was a girl or a little person but I swear on the last episode one of the reasons she was getting IVF was so she could create a full sized boy with no medical problems.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Can anyone fill me in on how/why Emily's baby died?

How about this inheritance she received?  She blows it like it's a never ending source.

They've never really discussed it.  I remember that after the baby was born there was very little information but what short discussions they showed suggested that the baby needed assistance breathing and eating.  I recall being surprised when, seemingly out of the blue, they sprung that "memorial service" (i.e. the Atlanta cast dressed in white in a park releasing butterflies or something).  

Reading between the lines, I think the baby was probably in, or very near, a vegetative state almost from birth and was on a ventilator and feeding tube just to keep him alive.  Essentially he was what is colloquially called "brain dead".  Eventually the doctors must have convinced Emily that his condition was not going to change or improve, and she had to make the decision of whether to discontinue the life support.

That's a unimaginable position for any parent to be in (even a piece of shit like Emily).  

I finally got to watch the first two episodes, and that look on her face when she confronted Caylea in that flower field was the closest thing to an authentic emotion or feeling I've seen on any of these Little Women franchises.  Of course, "I'd punch you in face if my daughter wasn't here" reminds us what a ghetto piece of shit Emily really is.  

And, having watched these first two episodes, I'm confident in saying that Caylea is completely full of shit with this "miscarriage" nonsense.  That's not even close to her reaction last season when it actually happened.  She was relieved.  And, again, she never had a confirmed pregnancy.  She had a single positive home pregnancy test.  That's all.  And now she's turned that into "I lost a child with" whatever that stoner's name is?  Please.

This is entirely to give her a story-line and a point of conflict.  And, after all, conflict is what all of these shows are all about.  

It is pretty shitty to use that subject matter, and right in Emily's face, when she's just a few months from having lost her 3 month old baby.  And Caylea is a monster for going along with it.

---

Otherwise, I would love to know the story behind why Emily had to transfer her eggs to a different fertility clinic.  Did the first clinic actually have the good sense to tell her that she has no business going through IVF in her present mental state?  Doubtful.  But it'd be nice to know someone in her life is trying to protect her and her potential future unborn children from herself.

I just hope Lozenge, or whatever his name is, got something air-tight in writing relieving him of any responsibility for any future children.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

They've never really discussed it.  I remember that after the baby was born there was very little information but what short discussions they showed suggested that the baby needed assistance breathing and eating.  I recall being surprised when, seemingly out of the blue, they sprung that "memorial service" (i.e. the Atlanta cast dressed in white in a park releasing butterflies or something).  

Reading between the lines, I think the baby was probably in, or very near, a vegetative state almost from birth and was on a ventilator and feeding tube just to keep him alive.  Essentially he was what is colloquially called "brain dead".  Eventually the doctors must have convinced Emily that his condition was not going to change or improve, and she had to make the decision of whether to discontinue the life support.

That's a unimaginable position for any parent to be in (even a piece of shit like Emily).  

I finally got to watch the first two episodes, and that look on her face when she confronted Caylea in that flower field was the closest thing to an authentic emotion or feeling I've seen on any of these Little Women franchises.  Of course, "I'd punch you in face if my daughter wasn't here" reminds us what a ghetto piece of shit Emily really is.  

And, having watched these first two episodes, I'm confident in saying that Caylea is completely full of shit with this "miscarriage" nonsense.  That's not even close to her reaction last season when it actually happened.  She was relieved.  And, again, she never had a confirmed pregnancy.  She had a single positive home pregnancy test.  That's all.  And now she's turned that into "I lost a child with" whatever that stoner's name is?  Please.

This is entirely to give her a story-line and a point of conflict.  And, after all, conflict is what all of these shows are all about.  

It is pretty shitty to use that subject matter, and right in Emily's face, when she's just a few months from having lost her 3 month old baby.  And Caylea is a monster for going along with it.

---

Otherwise, I would love to know the story behind why Emily had to transfer her eggs to a different fertility clinic.  Did the first clinic actually have the good sense to tell her that she has no business going through IVF in her present mental state?  Doubtful.  But it'd be nice to know someone in her life is trying to protect her and her potential future unborn children from herself.

I just hope Lozenge, or whatever his name is, got something air-tight in writing relieving him of any responsibility for any future children.

I believe the eggs, sperm, and maybe embryos are stored at a certain facility.  When the IVF procedure is actually performed, the specimens are retrieved by their owners, and they take them to the IVF facility.  At least this was the process on the OC with Meghan and Jim Edmonds.  I suspect that this process helps protect against accusations of incorrect specimens being used.  The IVF clinic has the patient present the specimen and vouch for the specimen. 

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I believe the eggs, sperm, and maybe embryos are stored at a certain facility.  When the IVF procedure is actually performed, the specimens are retrieved by their owners, and they take them to the IVF facility.  At least this was the process on the OC with Meghan and Jim Edmonds.  I suspect that this process helps protect against accusations of incorrect specimens being used.  The IVF clinic has the patient present the specimen and vouch for the specimen. 

That's possible.  I know when we went through IVF the egg retrieval, insemination, and embryo transfer back into my wife was all at the same facility.  But that was done at the same time.  I'm not sure how the procedure works when you "bank" your eggs without doing an immediate fertilization.  

They're really brushing over a lot of the details here.  Typically for IVF there would be a series of injections to stimulate the production of extra eggs so that there would be multiple eggs to attempt to fertilize.  I'm guessing that happened here because Emily talked about wanting to select only male embryos who didn't have LP genes to implant.  But we never saw any of that.  

There's also typically a discussion about how many embryos to implant.  It's a tough decision because you have to weigh the odds of having no embryo implant and/or survive, against the risk of a potential multiple pregnancy.  I'd think the concern with multiples would be even greater with a LP.  We've seen them deliver twins, but I'm guessing triplets or more would be out of the question.  But, again, we've never seen any of that discussion.

All we've seen is the drama over whether Lozenge could put down the bong long enough to say yes or no to wacking off at the clinic.  

27 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

That's possible.  I know when we went through IVF the egg retrieval, insemination, and embryo transfer back into my wife was all at the same facility.  But that was done at the same time.  I'm not sure how the procedure works when you "bank" your eggs without doing an immediate fertilization.  

They're really brushing over a lot of the details here.  Typically for IVF there would be a series of injections to stimulate the production of extra eggs so that there would be multiple eggs to attempt to fertilize.  I'm guessing that happened here because Emily talked about wanting to select only male embryos who didn't have LP genes to implant.  But we never saw any of that.  

There's also typically a discussion about how many embryos to implant.  It's a tough decision because you have to weigh the odds of having no embryo implant and/or survive, against the risk of a potential multiple pregnancy.  I'd think the concern with multiples would be even greater with a LP.  We've seen them deliver twins, but I'm guessing triplets or more would be out of the question.  But, again, we've never seen any of that discussion.

All we've seen is the drama over whether Lozenge could put down the bong long enough to say yes or no to wacking off at the clinic.  

I believe Emily said she could care less if the child was little or not, but she only wanted a boy.  I wish I knew how her other children were conceived, because I'm assuming she's choosing IVF so she can gender select.  I also believe that she only wants what's his name to donate because she wants a clone of JJ.  Maybe she'll be like Michael Jackson and give both kids the same name?  JJ 2.0.  For the entire egg retrieval to be behind her, she would practically have to had started it the day after her baby died.  The whole thing is bizarre and creepy.  JJ's father apparently lives with her, but he's not going to have anything to do with the baby.  Who deliberately sets up such a fucked up situation?  And I have serious issues with ethics of the IVF clinic for re-creating a dead baby.  And there's Bri who lets Wooda (?) live with her and their son, and bang him, then allow him to say they're not a thing?  Then we see Tiff trying to drag that lazy manchild to a counselor - countdown 'til she announces the pregnancy.  These women need a serious sit down about not procreating with scum of the earth.  That's something I could see Kevin Frazier doing.

• Love 5

So, where the fuck are Caylea's two pit bulls?  I'm assuming she disposed of them and then went out and bought a French bulldog?  Hopefully the Frenchie has better luck.  Pit bulls are not disposable, no matter what many irresponsible owners do with them.  

I do not like Austin.  Tiffani is going to be fast forwarded if she plans on keeping this guy around.  Please note that Tiffani's dog was trotting around in the back yard with it's tail up and curled, and yet when Austin called her over, she went to him with a tucked tail.  She's afraid of him.

Bri's waxer reminded me of the woman from The 40 Year Old Virgin.  She delighted in the pain she inflicted.

Something about Amanda always creeps me out.  I can't see her without remembering her pointing to her snaggled mouth, and saying "look what she did to my toof!".

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

So, where the fuck are Caylea's two pit bulls?  I'm assuming she disposed of them and then went out and bought a French bulldog?  Hopefully the Frenchie has better luck.  Pit bulls are not disposable, no matter what many irresponsible owners do with them.  

I do not like Austin.  Tiffani is going to be fast forwarded if she plans on keeping this guy around.  Please note that Tiffani's dog was trotting around in the back yard with it's tail up and curled, and yet when Austin called her over, she went to him with a tucked tail.  She's afraid of him.

Bri's waxer reminded me of the woman from The 40 Year Old Virgin.  She delighted in the pain she inflicted.

Something about Amanda always creeps me out.  I can't see her without remembering her pointing to her snaggled mouth, and saying "look what she did to my toof!".

Tiffany was already FF on my TV.  I didn't want to watch it and hear their "therapy".  ?

Caylea is a damn punching bag for these women.  Not that I like her or anything but she needs to grow a brain and realize these harpies are laughing at her constantly.  It's sad really.  So middle school.  She desperately wants to be in a group, so desperate that she ran with the unrespectful comment Amanda made and wouldn't let it drop.  If she had actually had a mature conversation when Amanda came over, it would've been done.  Hell, the offensive comments would have never been made.  Instead, she wanted to use that incident to get in tight with Emily.  It totally backfired on her.  She needs to sincerely apologise and let it go.  She can't make Emily and Tiffany accept her apology if Emily and Tiffany want to continue to hate her.  

Oh, and I am sure ALL these women said and did the right thing all the time when they were Cayleas age.  If they really care, they need to help her grow, not hate her for being a stupid young person.  Personally, I wouldn't care.

I think Tiffany is a moron.  Literally.  Two weeks ago she had a serious conversation about a baby growing outside a mother's womb and now she comments on how World War 3 is going to happen, AGAIN, if Caylea shows up to the BBQ.  Not the brightest bulb in the box.

So, Amanda thinks she can go to an agent and say she wants to be a stunt person and the agent is supposed to fall all over herself to represent her?  Even though Amanda has no experience, or training?  Yeah.  Well, tomorrow I am going to go to NBC Nightly News and tell them I want to be an anchor.  They best be hiring me in the spot!

Brichelle's Ty is an very nicely put together man.  That is all.

Bri's pictures were so much better than Brianna's.  Just saying.

Emily is still bat shit crazy.  She needs therapy.  No doctor, except the Octomom doctor, should help her get pregnant right now in her mental state.  I guess money buys morality.

• Love 3

I went back and re-watched the episode where Caylea went to the doctor. The midwife first says the HCG "pregnancy hormone" level shows she would be about 3 to 4 weeks along. The only reasons it could be high other than pregnancy would be a molar "pregnancy", cancer, or an ectopic pregnancy. So she did have a miscarriage. The doctor didn't state that definitely because she probably wanted to rule out the other issues first.

Caylea did say before the results came in that she had a lot of family support and would do everything she could for "this child." So, even though she was shocked and sad, she did plan to raise the baby. Discounting her feelings is crass and Emily trying to get herself crowned Queen of Pain is driving me crazy. Lose the attitude, beotch.

• Love 5

Just caught up with Tiffani and Austin at the therapist's office. Good gravy! "The Gods and the spirits?"  Austin's attitude stank and he was the most ungracious lout ever. I don't think he has enough maturity to ever put anyone else before his own selfish turd interests. What a jerk.

• Love 3

If this Emily versus Caylea thing continues, I may be out.  I don't doubt that Emily is genuinely in pain.  But imagine her reaction to being told this:  Your baby died when it was only three months.  You knew it was going to die.  My baby died at six months, and it was a REAL baby!  Yours was meant to die, mine was a tragedy!

I'm sure I'm blinded by disgust for her fixation on making a clone baby, but I can barely tolerate Emily at this point.

• Love 6
On 10/19/2017 at 3:25 AM, renatae said:

I went back and re-watched the episode where Caylea went to the doctor. The midwife first says the HCG "pregnancy hormone" level shows she would be about 3 to 4 weeks along. The only reasons it could be high other than pregnancy would be a molar "pregnancy", cancer, or an ectopic pregnancy. So she did have a miscarriage. The doctor didn't state that definitely because she probably wanted to rule out the other issues first.

Caylea did say before the results came in that she had a lot of family support and would do everything she could for "this child." So, even though she was shocked and sad, she did plan to raise the baby. Discounting her feelings is crass and Emily trying to get herself crowned Queen of Pain is driving me crazy. Lose the attitude, beotch.

Thanks for going back and rewatching the episode. Do you remember whether Caylea took a blood test, a urine test, or both? I was reading on the Internet that a blood test can reflect high hCG in the event of abnormal antibodies. In short, I am not convinced Cayla had a miscarriage unless a medical professional appeared on the show to unambiguously confirm same. I think it is likely she had an extremely early miscarriage, but she will never know for sure. It reminds how there are multiple people who pull the levers during state-sanctioned death penalty, only one of whom applies the lethal dose, because there is a huge psychological difference between knowing you caused a death (or had a miscarriage) versus strongly suspecting you may have. 

That being said, Caylea has a stab at turning the tables on Emily, who has become insufferable. Emily is aggressively pursuing IVF. IVF often--not always--results in the creation and subsequent "discarding" of fetuses. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/fertility-clinics-destroy-embryos-all-the-time-why-arent-conservatives-after-them/2015/08/13/be06e852-4128-11e5-8e7d-9c033e6745d8_story.html?utm_term=.4ddffa56eb09

Speaking strategically, and not ideologically, Caylea might consider adopting the stance that Emily has no moral standing to assert that what she went through was worse, as Emily does not value life with the same gravitas as Caylea. In other words, as the argument goes, "you are not in a position to judge the validity of my feelings about my (specious) miscarriage versus your emotional state regarding your choice to remove your chronically ill child's feeding tube, as you have demonstrated yourself to be so callous about unborn children that you are willing to create fetuses with the knowledge they will be destroyed."

It's a risky strategy, and it could backfire, but I'm tired of Emily using her pain as a weapon. I would love to see someone challenge her bullying with a cogent, philosophical argument. 

• Love 1

First off...I’ve been watching this for 2 seasons and am still wondering.,.are we supposed to know who Wooda is?  They talk about him like he is some known character. I freakin live in Plano...right next door to Dallas and I’ve never heard of him or the Cheeky People. I’m lost....

Emily can sit the fuck down with her “I’m sadder than you” bull shit  we get it....your baby died  this must have been a tragic thing and I can not even imagine the pain  but you are not the ruler of who’s pain is worse.  She loses points, however, by exploiting his death on reality TV for a storyline.  

So the girl with maroonish hair is supposed to be a model?  I can see Emily or Cayleigh being fetish models, they are cute. But this girl is not only unfortunate in looks but she also has no personality. It’s like watching a robot talking during her talking heads. And her bad dye job leaked into her scalp and forehead. She just looks like someone messed up on her altogether. 

The other blonde (not Cayleigh). Why she here?  She has no storyline.  Same with the little Asian girl. She’s cute but boring as hell. 

Bodybuilder Stunt girl wannabe... decides to be into girls for her storyline. And 25???!!!??? Well steroids have not been nice to her. 

18 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I hope both of Emily's embryos are female.

I do too.  If she wants a baby, she should be glad she can manipulate to have a healthy child, not necessarily a boy.  She's sick in the head and seems to refuse to listen to therapists to try and get rid of her crazy.  I would've been happier if no embryos were viable, at least in this circumstance.

Bri is backing the wrong horse by standing by Emily and all her crazy.  I thought she was smarter, and a better friend, than to just go along with whomever Emily is deciding to hate this week.  I guess not.

Tiffany is a moron.  A) she is with a man child whom she is trying to change to fit her needs.  He ain't changing sister, and he shouldn't if he doesn't want to.  B) I get that she's interested in Loser baby daddy being arrested, I would've been too.  But to claim to care about Emily but not even ask her how things were when she first saw her...sketchy looking.  However, Emily is as gossipy as she is, but when the gossip is about her life, it is all the sudden terrible.  If Tiffany had asked Emily about it as soon as she walking into brichelle's, it would've squashed all of Emily's power.  Not too bright a game plan.

Emily really needs a good ass kicking.  I literally believe nothing else will prove to her that she is not the grand Dame here.  That, or Bri needs to grow some balls and tell her which way is north.  I think Bri is the only one she would listen to.  But Bri is way too afraid, or wimpy to tell her the truth about anything.  Emily's behavior at the Ren Faire was nothing but bullying.  And I have to give it to Austin, at least he stuck up for his woman.  Someone needed to.  Emily was just being awful.  What a wonderful example to set for her daughter who is bound to see that clip.  That's girl Emily, teach your daughter how to be a mean, bullying piece if shit, just like you.  We need more emilies in this world!  ?

Edited by Destiny74
  • Love 4

They seem to find a worse group for every Little Women incarnation. The Dallas batch is pretty much 100% truly loathsome, and that's saying something since I thought Atlanta was the lowest they could go. I started out watching this franchise because it was supposed to show us what life was like for a little person, but it's become nothing more than any other trashy reality show. The only people who appear on this show now seem to be just plain awful examples of human beings.  

• Love 4

Ok.  So, Amanda was screwing Chase the whole time she was "in a relationship" with her "I'll Do Anything To Get 5 Minutes of TV Time " girlfriend?  I may have felt bad for Amanda for a minute until I heard that.  Awww, Amanda had her wittle heart broken by that chick while she was cheating on her and banging the human garbage dump that is "Hey, I'll date a little woman to get a paycheck from Lifetime" Chase?  Please tell these LP Dallas writers to have some sort of continuity if they want sympathy for their storylines.

Oh, and Amanda, I've never had breast augmentation surgery and have never personally known anyone who has but I can imagine there is some pain and recovery involved when THEY SPLIT YOUR BREAST OPEN, INSERT A SILICONE BUBBLE, AND SEW YOU BACK UP!!!!  She thought she'd be right as rain a few days later?

There is something hinky going on when Brichelle's is the voice of reason in this group.  She was insane last season and now she is the only one making any damn sense?!?!?!?  Her and a woman named Chee Chee??  They are the only ones making sense.  Are you serious, show?

Bri needs to tell Emily that she isn't her bitch, not the camera.  Stand up, girl.  You're being treated like a door mat by your "best friend".  At least she seems to get it now, even if she won't come right out and tell Emily which way is up.

I need someone to explain IVF to me in the context of this question.  I thought once the embryos were "created" they could be frozen for use at a later date.  Is that not true?  Emily needs to have her ear surgery and recover and then impregnate herself.  Maybe the time she'd have to wait, she could use for some therapy and decide that trying to recreate a lost child is a huge mistake.  Maybe with some time and counseling she could be in the right headspace to be a mother to the children she is so desperately trying to have right now, and the one she currently has.

I get giving Austin a hard time.  He's an ass.  But, he was defending his lady.  However, Chase is just as bad, if not worse yet no one but Caylea is giving Amanda a hard time about being with a man who calls women vile names.

Finally, Caylea and the others need to let dumbass Amanda make her mistake with Chase.  They don't have to like him, but Amanda is in love ( hurl!!!!!) with his spirit.  Ugh.  Whata tool.  She'll wake up soon enough.  Let her make her mistake, let her grow and learn.  Just sit back and watch the show, with some popcorn and a box of candy.  ?

Yes, I hate watch.  And I LOVE (HATE) IT!

• Love 4

Well, I haven't watched this week, but your post @Destiny74 certainly has me intrigued.

Amanda is definitely in "give me a storyline, any storyline" mode this season.  

To answer your IVF question: yes, frozen embryos can be stored for quite a long time.  Frankly, the best thing Emily could do (short of a lobotomy and sterilization) is have the embryos implanted in an average size surrogate in order to avoid any of the potential complications that go along with her little-person anatomy.  Her rush to push another baby out is really bizarre, and is starting to suggest something more than a fucked-up psychosis.  

I also can't believe I'm on Team Brichelle this year.  That's some turnaround from last season.  She may be one of the few people on any of these LW franchises with common sense.  

More thoughts after I (hate)watch this weeks ep.

• Love 4

Does anyone else think Amanda's on something and Chase is her supplier as well as sleeping with her? I remember last season she didn't participate in a fitness competition with drug testing because she smokes/smoked pot, but I don't think that's what she's doing now, she's way too aggressive and easily angered. Chase seems shady as fuck and the preview showing Amanda and Asta arguing and Amanda storming out made me wonder what else is going on with her.

I also hate watch this garbage.

Edited by Bunbun77
  • Love 4

That Chase dude can barely string two words together unless he's cussing some woman out. I just don't get the attraction! Amanda is an idiot for giving him a pass after he threw her phone on the ground and cussed her out when she was taking HIS side. Her call in to the radio show was embarrassing. What a tool.

I liked that Caylea brought Emily some treats. Maybe Emily will stop acting like Medusa for a while.

• Love 4

I agree with Bunbun77, Chase is definitely her drug dealer.  It doesn't matter if Caylea was just sleeping with him and not in a relationship, it's a girl code violation to date/sleep with any man your friend ever did. 

I believe the main reason why Bri can't stop being friends or doing errands for Emily is Emily is giving her money or has given her money in the past and she can't end the friendship because then Emily would want the money back. 

• Love 3

I just have a feeling that the Amanda/Chase "relationship" is entirely scripted.  I suppose at least Amanda got free tits out of it.  And I guess Chase got future bail money.

The radio-station spot was entirely faked, imo.  That's not who listener calls work.  There's a screener who takes the initial calls, gets the names of the callers, and tees them up on a screen for the host to decide which to take.  

As far as Emily goes, I just have a sneaky suspicion that she is at least partially bankrolling this season.  Either way, the way she's approaching the IVF shows what an absolute monster she is.

• Love 3