Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: Dallas - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:56 AM, walnutqueen said:

Gah - Emily got a boy embryo.  She is already insufferable on so many levels; if she goes ahead with this ill-conceived plan she will spiral even deeper into delusion.  I feel sorry for her daughter.

Who deliberately creates a child with a man who wants nothing to do with it?

• Love 1

D'Quan's mom was like, Son, I'm using this bitch to get you on TV.  You're not supposed to like her!!  What are you doing? You're supposed to like mommy best!

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:18 PM, walnutqueen said:

Who deliberately creates a clone-child of their dead baby boy while their poor daughter is watching?

A sociopath?

• Love 2

Ok.  So I think this is spoiler territory.

Spoiler

Bring is pregnant.  I had read that some thought she was carrying Emily's embryos for her.  I was appalled and hoped the murmurs we're wrong.  Come to find out, she preggers with another Woods baby which is f'ed up but not nearly as bad as being Emily's surrogate.

• Love 1

I am just now learning that Emily comes from a wealthy family. Money really can't buy you class...everything about her is gross and cheap. She is happy to have another baby with a man who has said from the get-go that he does not want another child and he does not want to be involved in the child's life if he opts to donate sperm. This is so bizarre to me.

Brichelle makes the show for me. Shame she's not considered a main character.

• Love 3
On 11/23/2017 at 10:41 PM, Destiny74 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Bring is pregnant.  I had read that some thought she was carrying Emily's embryos for her.  I was appalled and hoped the murmurs we're wrong.  Come to find out, she preggers with another Woods baby which is f'ed up but not nearly as bad as being Emily's surrogate.

Spoiler

i looked it up. its true :( so what happened to the new guy? fake for the show? wooda leaving fake as well? sad

On 11/23/2017 at 10:41 PM, Destiny74 said:

Hide contents

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:48 PM, Ashlyc said:

Hide contents

i looked it up. its true :( so what happened to the new guy? fake for the show? wooda leaving fake as well? sad

I don't follow TMZ so I don't know how accurate they are, but they're claiming Bri doesn't know her baby daddy, and will have two guys taking paternity tests.

I'm so disappointed in her.  I thought her interest in nursing was genuine, and she was taking a rare step - for these little women anyway - of working on a real occupation.

• Love 2

I don't think Amanda has a freaking clue about what all the drama surrounding her and Chase is all about.  Sure, the ladies think he's bad for her but he's not nearly as bad as some of the boyfriends we see on other versions of LW.  They are mostly pissed because A) she lied about being with him.  I hate to tell you, Amanda, but your friends are going to want to know if you are dating someone.  Secrecy and lies indicate that YOU are uncomfortable with the relationship and how it looks.  And B) she did change.  She turned into someone who was absolutely blowing everything out of proportion.  If she would have laid low, invited  people to meet him individually, they would have come around, but she expected everyone to fall over themselves being cool with him. Her friends had issue with her dating someone who treated another friend badly.  Can she not see that anyone would have issue with that?  Whether he changed or not, they don't know that.  They know he used Caylea and called her ugly names and treated her poorly.  It stands to reason that he might treat Amanda the same way.  She doesn't get that.  She doesn't understand that her friends have only seen him being an assistant, so they think he's an ass.  There ya go.  In LA, those ladies KNOW Matt is an ass and no matter how often Brianna tells them he's not, he still acts like an ass so they still think he's an ass.

Anyway, Amanda needs to take some responsibility in the failing of her friendships.  Her talk with Asta irritated me because Asta let her get away with not apologizing for treating HER poorly either.  I'd have made sure that girl knew that I was sorry for my part but she sure as hell has some actions to be sorry about too.

Caylea you are an idiot.  I knew as soon as DQ asked for the ring that he was going to re-propose right then.  Ugh.  They need a looooooooooong engagement.  Oh and make nice with his mom.  She'll eventually come around.  Just don't start hating on her because she didn't want her 21 year old son engaged.  I actually think she's right.

Tiffany.  You are a moron.  And you are better off with Austin.  I can't believe you let him continually resent you for expecting him to work and help pay living expenses.  He's just not that into you, girl.

Emily.  I hope your pregnancy doesn't take.  That might sound harsh but I do not think you are ready, mentally and emotionally, for a baby.

Bri.  Meek is the cutest.  Jamarcus seems really nice.  Don't fall back in old habits.  Ugh.

Asta.  I saw your FB.  She has a great cosplay going on their.  I hope that is your real calling and you are just on this show to get your name out there.  You're too nice for this crap.

Brichelle.  You have successfully morphed from being a troublemaker to being the voice of reason.  Good on you, girl.  Stick with it.  I prefer you as the momma bear of the group, they need it.

Edited by Destiny74
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't follow TMZ so I don't know how accurate they are, but they're claiming Bri doesn't know her baby daddy, and will have two guys taking paternity tests.

I'm so disappointed in her.  I thought her interest in nursing was genuine, and she was taking a rare step - for these little women anyway - of working on a real occupation.

Oh dang. Ya if that's true that's sad. I thought the nurse story line seemed legit !

• Love 1
On 12/4/2017 at 10:01 PM, Ashlyc said:

Oh dang. Ya if that's true that's sad. I thought the nurse story line seemed legit !

I thought so too. I have seen her on a plastic surgery show to get a breast lift and her whole personality was different away from this show. She was nice, polite and didn't speak anything like she does when Emily is around. 

The only thing I had on the nurse thing was I think she should have dressed like she was touring a school instead of going to a backyard bbq in cut offs and flip flops. 

• Love 3

I  must admit I have only watched a couple of episodes of Little women...might have been dallas...or Texas...or Timbuktoo....no offence to them at all but have we not "done" that?   we had little people big World...which was  very interesting...Little Johnstones..The Little Couple ...now all these?????   TV  has already milked it!!!  Just saying it may be more interesting to see how perhaps  blind people cope..or  or people with any disability!  I have agoraphobia...had it  for many years...(and NO  I would never participate in a show of any kind) ...but people like me have to find ways to cope too.   Lots of scope out there  for different "Lets see how they live" shows!  I think that as much as I have enjoyed them..Little people and Teen Mom/Mum shows have  run their course!!!   Just saying!!!!  

5R6ea.baa.1-aunt-acid-funnys-for-snagga.jpg

• Love 2

Amanda's wack as Chase is as bad as they come. OMG - clean up a little bud - we are not living back in the 70's. As someone else said - the Little Women thing is so overdone and now we have another show with Tara making over her house - already saw that on Little People.

TV has gotten so boring and monotonous that there are few shows I watch anymore. Gone on the days of sitting down at 8 waiting for your weekly episodes and there were so many favorites - you didn't know what to watch and what to skip. This was the only time - reruns were popular - because you could watch what ever you missed when they reran it.

Really Asta is the only one who has any brains - I watched the poppin bottles video - OMG - 121K subscribers to the behind the scenes - people really like this stuff??

• Love 3