Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 2:03 AM, breezy424 said:

Tre and Joe did not pay full restitution for their debts.  Correct me if I'm wrong but most of their debt had to do with properties that they allowed to go into foreclosure which included their income properties as well as the vacation home and the Lincoln Park home (the one with the linoleum floors).  Foreclosure doesn't mean the 'debt' is paid.  It means that the property is taken over by the bank and the bank takes the loss.  Who pays for the loss?  We do.  We pay for loses by banks.  We pay higher fees.  We pay higher interest on loans.

Jac and Caroline did not set up Tre.  Joe and Tre set themselves up.  They both lied on loan applications.  The court didn't need either Jac or Caroline to give them information.  The information given by Joe and Tre couldn't be backed up.  Tre submitted false W2's.  Easily verified by the IRS.  It's all BS.  But that's Tre and Joe's MO.  The loan officers may have bought it or were willing to buy it with a 'wink' but the court didn't because there was no verification.

Joe and Tre cheated the banks out of millions.  Yeah,  God forbid Tre drive a Ford when she can afford a Lexus.  But the only reason she can afford the Lexus is because they defaulted on millions of dollars of loans and the consequence is that no one is going to give them a loan on anything.  That's all the banks can do.  Unfair?  Yes.  Bottom line:  Neither of them have any sense of morality or integrity and neither of them care.  How dare Tre enter a church and pray.  She's full of shit and always be full of it.

Teresa is a fucking idiot, it's apparent when she opens her mouth. She's either denying something OR pronouncing words wrong. Lol but true! They can take this show off now!!!!!

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 1
On 11/13/2016 at 2:03 AM, breezy424 said:

Tre and Joe did not pay full restitution for their debts.  Correct me if I'm wrong but most of their debt had to do with properties that they allowed to go into foreclosure which included their income properties as well as the vacation home and the Lincoln Park home (the one with the linoleum floors).  Foreclosure doesn't mean the 'debt' is paid.  It means that the property is taken over by the bank and the bank takes the loss.  Who pays for the loss?  We do.  We pay for loses by banks.  We pay higher fees.  We pay higher interest on loans.

Jac and Caroline did not set up Tre.  Joe and Tre set themselves up.  They both lied on loan applications.  The court didn't need either Jac or Caroline to give them information.  The information given by Joe and Tre couldn't be backed up.  Tre submitted false W2's.  Easily verified by the IRS.  It's all BS.  But that's Tre and Joe's MO.  The loan officers may have bought it or were willing to buy it with a 'wink' but the court didn't because there was no verification.

Joe and Tre cheated the banks out of millions.  Yeah,  God forbid Tre drive a Ford when she can afford a Lexus.  But the only reason she can afford the Lexus is because they defaulted on millions of dollars of loans and the consequence is that no one is going to give them a loan on anything.  That's all the banks can do.  Unfair?  Yes.  Bottom line:  Neither of them have any sense of morality or integrity and neither of them care.  How dare Tre enter a church and pray.  She's full of shit and always be full of it.

Sorry so late - not sorry I'm done with this show.

Teresa is a lying liar who lies. She's only paid off her court ordered restitution to the government and associated Wells Fargo penalty.

They were stupid and greedy enough to personally guarantee all those loans. So technically they still owe the difference between what the banks recoup through foreclosure sales and the amount they owe (and not everything was loan related by any means). They stripped all equity out of everything they owned at the height of the market with multiple mortgages and lines of credit on every property except the Monstrosity. Not to mention the million or so they owe in taxes to the IRS and NJ that was never included in the BK amount.

Who knows what the banks will eventually agree to settle for. I assume that's why the BK Trustee reopened the BK to attach any settlement she gets from her BS lawsuit against their BK attorney.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Sorry so late - not sorry I'm done with this show.

Teresa is a lying liar who lies. She's only paid off her court ordered restitution to the government and associated Wells Fargo penalty.

They were stupid and greedy enough to personally guarantee all those loans. So technically they still owe the difference between what the banks recoup through foreclosure sales and the amount they owe (and not everything was loan related by any means). They stripped all equity out of everything they owned at the height of the market with multiple mortgages and lines of credit on every property except the Monstrosity. Not to mention the million or so they owe in taxes to the IRS and NJ that was never included in the BK amount.

Who knows what the banks will eventually agree to settle for. I assume that's why the BK Trustee reopened the BK to attach any settlement she gets from her BS lawsuit against their BK attorney.

They owe, they owe so off to work she goes.  RHONJ needs about 10 more seasons for Teresa to repay her debts and maintain her current lifestyle,  she still has almost 40 years on her mortgage.  So unless she wins a really big lottery we are stuck with her.

• Love 1
On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 6:30 PM, zoeysmom said:

They owe, they owe so off to work she goes.  RHONJ needs about 10 more seasons for Teresa to repay her debts and maintain her current lifestyle,  she still has almost 40 years on her mortgage.  So unless she wins a really big lottery we are stuck with her.

She better wait until Gia is 18 to win that lottery because Teresa has demonstrated that she's clearly unwilling to sacrifice her lifestyle.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

She better wait until Gia is 18 to win that lottery because Teresa has demonstrated that she's clearly unwilling to sacrifice her lifestyle.

I don't get not selling the house-horrible example for her children.  She should be teaching them to learn to live within their means and extinguish debt.  Teresa is not thinking ahead in when Joe gets deported.  Whoever is maintaining the grounds, (I picture the desperate attorney driving the ride on mower over the grounds) is probably going to get pretty burned out.