Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Tara Ariano said:

No description.

How about this from Bravo: 

Andy Cohen asked Everyone to stay in their seats This year, but did anyone listen?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, snarts said:

Jac's choker necklace is so ugly, gives her total old lady turkey neck.  I spy yet another plastic surgery in her future when she sees how bad it looks.

It looks like it is cutting into the top of her neck...and exaggerates her crepey skin. If it was a bit looser, it might not be so bad.

• Love 8

Wow.  So Tre thinks that Jac and Caroline set her up with the feds.  They called them.  Proof positive that Tre, and her husband, surround themselves with truly stupid people.  Sorry Tre.  Any half intelligent person, no less a bankruptcy court, could see that you and your husband were lying through your teeth on your filing.  They gave you a chance to clarify your filing.  You and your husband continued to lie through your teeth.  Oh, and yeah, despite your denial you went to prison for lying to the federal government.

I was glad to see the tapes inserted of when Tre denied things proving what Jac said.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

Wow.  So Tre thinks that Jac and Caroline set her up with the feds.  They called them.  Proof positive that Tre, and her husband, surround themselves with truly stupid people.  Sorry Tre.  Any half intelligent person, no less a bankruptcy court, could see that you and your husband were lying through your teeth on your filing.  They gave you a chance to clarify your filing.  You and your husband continued to lie through your teeth.  Oh, and yeah, despite your denial you went to prison for lying to the federal government.

I was glad to see the tapes of when Tre denied things which proved she was lying.

At one time it was Melissa and Joe who set her up.

It is a simple formula she filed for BK and after the initial filing and the THREE Amended Petitions, four trips in front of the creditors' committee and three other judicial proceedings the government decided they would deny their discharge.   

All the mortgage fraud occurred before the show was even filmed.

• Love 16

I don't think that when they named that style of necklace a "choker" they meant it literally.

Teresa needs to stop pretending to be shocked when people say she looks like an ape. She doesn't have to like it, but people have been saying this since season 1. We've been talking about the Gorga simian hairline since forever. I'm pretty sure Teresa gets her hairline threaded back. And much like Vicki's nose, this is something that she should never bring up because it reminds me that I stopped making ape jokes about her.

Teresa and Jacqueline are immature morons. They are both such nasty petty individuals. I legitimately feel bad for Melissa as she tries to introduce nuance in this argument.

I cannot believe that Teresa honestly blames Jacqueline and Caroline for her and Joe going to prison. Teresa is disgusting! Even if Jacqueline and Caroline called the feds, Teresa and Joe committed actual crimes. You guys could email the FBI saying HunterHunted assassinated JFK. They would investigate, find no evidence, and realize that I wasn't even born when it happened.

Teresa is a disgusting person. The bitch committed crimes, but somehow it's Jac and Caroline's fault. Maybe it's also Caroline's fault that Al has a successful business and can afford nice things, which Caroline displayed when Dina and Teresa visited. These things could only make Teresa jealous and she needed Joe to commit mortgage fraud to get those things. Fuck you Caroline. I'm sure it's also Caroline's fault that Joe isn't an American citizen. When they went to Italy, Joe was so horrified that Caroline couldn't speak italian that he vowed to never become an American citizen. And now Joe might be deported because of that vow. Once again, fuck you Caroline and Jac.

Fuck Teresa!

• Love 11

I am so mad at myself for thinking that Teresa might actually be careful about her words at the reunion. She is a hopeless potty mouth. Jaq is a hothead and a mean girl but I highly doubt she ratted Tre out to the feds. I surely hope this is the last season for these nasty girls.

• Love 8

When Teresa kept screeching over Jacqueline in her monosyllabic way, I had a flashback to: No puppet.  No puppet.  You're the puppet!  She sounded insane.  She was so smug and arrogant tonight.  She's learned nothing.  I wonder if she noticed Andy's not protecting her anymore. 

• Love 17

Apparently, Tre thinks that driving, God forbid, a Ford is beneath her.  This, from the woman who NEVER filmed at the house she was living in during the first season.  The real Tre came out in part one of the reunion.  She's not sorry for anything she has done.  It was all Jac and Caroline's fault that she went to prison.

Good for you Tre.  You announce you know what autism is.  Too bad you don't get it.  Just like you don't 'get' why Danielle was upset about what you said about her when you screamed and flipped the table.  The question from Danielle was about what you said in front of 'her' children.  Your excuse:  Well, my children were there too.  This woman is clueless.

Joey's sex life?  How old were you?  Really?  Did I hear that right?  How old was your partner?  Disgusting.  Please correct me if I'm wrong....

• Love 15

Joe & Theresa got caught, because Theresa was shopping all over New Jersey, for furniture and clothes for her girls with wads of money  big enough to choke an elephant (I remember this, because I wondered what business her husband was in). Theresa mentioned that her husband said there was some sort of problem with checking account and they had to pay cash for every thing. This was definitely after they filed bankruptcy.  

That is how she got caught. Someone from the courts watching the show saw her spending half million dollars on furniture.

Edited by ElTVaddict
  • Love 10

So Joe Giudice is getting his GED in prison, but banks lent him $13M.

Teresa thinks Jacqueline is the source for all of articles speculating that Teresa might go to jail?!? I don't even like Jacqueline, but she's better off not having this stupid duplicitous harridan in her life.

I'm also irritated that Dolores tried to imply that Italian Americans are so different and that's why some of Teresa's bullshit is inconsistent and doesn't make sense. Bitch, I grew up with Italians. I just didn't grow up with assholes.

I'm going to echo Joe Gorga and ask "what's wrong with being a stripper?" It's a legal way to make money, which is more than I can say about Teresa and Joe.

How long before Bravo makes "Melania is me. I am Melania" t-shirts and boxing gloves.

Joe Gorga losing his virginity at that age is horrifying, but it reminds of Romany Malco's story in The 40 Year Old Virgin about losing his virginity at like 6 or 9 too, which is actually Romany's real life story. Thankfully the guys in the movie react the right way, which is horrified. Romany shares the story much like Joe Gorga thinking he's the man. All of the guys tell him he was molested and raped. I wish these morons would have said something similar to Joe.

• Love 15

That is how she got caught. Someone from the courts watching the show saw her spending half million dollars on furniture.

Yeah. Even during the first season, the whole spending huge amounts of cash was pretty shady. I remember lots of people commenting about it at the time, so I'm not sure why everyone is surprised things turned out the way they did. I mean, Theresa can wail at Caroline and Jacqueline and Melissa and whoever, but the Giudice's were just so shady about their finances from the first episode. And these two numbskulls thought they could get away with it while appearing on a reality show? They deserve whatever trips to "camp" they have already taken, and will probably take again in the future.

• Love 9

Andy in his last book said that Teresa and Joe took the longest time to sign their contracts. He also said that they had a ton of questions about whether Bravo would turn the recordings and film over to law enforcement.

There is a ton of evidence that Joe and Teresa brought all of this scrutiny on themselves, but I'm sure Teresa and Joe live by that Richard Pryor punchline "who are you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?"

• Love 7

I'm so tired of Siggy trying to make everyone believe that any of these women have big hearts filled with love, etc, etc!  She has to realize that we see what we see.  What she says doesn't make since half the time.  So Jacqueline is a bitch on wheels because she has soooo much love for Teresa.  And Teresa is a raging maniac because she has so much love for Joe and the girls.  Really?!  So, in other words, love makes you a bitch.  Ok Siggy.  Whatever.

I can't stand Jacqueline!  And I still can't stand that pumpkin headed daughter of hers, I don't care if she's a good mother or not.  She's still a smart ass and sends me into a rage every time I see her on my screen.  Not interested in her, her man or her baby!  Go away please!

So not interested in that other girl, the one that owns the gym.  See, I can't even be bothered to remember her name.  I'm bored with her also!  Go away!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 11

Did she REALLY say 'we paid back our restitution' when defending the leased Lexus? Seriously. All that money is paid back now? (I'm not going to go near the grammar, either, because it's Teresa Giudice. I hope she gets a governess for the fourbyoodifull dawdors, like Phaedra).

and Jac's throat. She had surgery on her neck seasons ago, so that look is another cautionary tale. Between her massive dugs hitched up to her chin and the choker digging into the weirdly plumped and crinkled turkey neck, what was she thinking? They have mirrors back stage at the reunion, and reunions are an endless series of talking heads, so I just don't get it. I mean Dolores had her arse plumped and she's sitting on that, get with the program, Jac. 

Not at all interested in hearing the Sigmunster say anything about her spawn again, because it is always off in a totally inappropriate way. Melissa has become the Tre robot this season and her reunion game is lame also. Sitting in the shadows and backing Teresa up and holding her paw. This is a really dull Melissa and this is where Melissa will stay in fear of ever saying or doing anything that could inadvertently cause her nutcase sister in law to pull that wolverine 'you're dead to me!' crap. Which makes for dull television. This just can't continue to be a show cast around Teresa. 

Edited by queenjen
Jac's neck
  • Love 6

Guess Melissa didn't make Joe's visitors' list.  Joe Giudice has zero desire to see Melissa-and lucky Melissa she doesn't have to waste a day going to visit him.  So yet another Teresa misrepresentation.  I thought the Joe has a big family was a nice touch-he has a mom, brother, sister and SIL and BIL.  

I use to feel for Melissa and Joe but they are extraordinarily phony.  I guess Joe doesn't realize his wife has been cashing Bravo checks for the past five years.  he acts as if the concept of a woman working is so foreign.  Maybe he needs to give credit to his hard working mother who drove a school bus-talk about hard work.

• Love 8

If the feds were going to squeeze someone to get info Teresa and Joe, there is at least one or two people at a bank or mortgage brokerage who were somehow complicit in verifying that Joe and Teresa had income that couldn't be verified

Maybe Amber's husband worked at that same bank and got a "reward"? ;)

Theresa and co. still keep acting like this is some horrible tragedy that her family somehow fell into. No, it isn't. Y'all thought you were entitled to life of luxury you couldn't afford, did illegal things to try and maintain that lifestyle, got caught, and are now crying foul. Theresa would be so much more tolerable if she owned up to what she and Joe did, and admitted their culpability in all of it, instead of trying to shift the blame onto others. It would make her "redemption" story somewhat plausible. But no, this is a woman who feels she deserves a new Lexus because she survived "camp" for a year or whatever.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 15

@queenjen,  thank you for reminding me that Jacq had neck surgery a few years ago.  Who'd a thunk it ;) 

Teresa did herself no favors in this reunion .  She came off horrible . I can't stand Jacq ,  that's about it. 

I almost feel bad for Mel . Siggy and Delores must feel some incredible loyalty to Jacq . They really try to be extra kind to her and I can't imagine why. 

I am so tired of Siggy  with the so and so loves so much BS.  These women might feel alot of something towards each other, but I don't think it's love,  just saying . 

• Love 8

Well, this was relatively calm, considering. Jac "I Love Confrontations" Laurita didn't fly off the handle quite as dramatically as I expected (there's always next week). Tre did get off the couch, but only to twirl and prove she doesn't look like an ape. I did love how Andy immediately got twitchy, though. "Stay on your couches; don't push Daddy". 

I am so tired of them talking about the past, though. WHY are we talking about sprinkle cookies? It's so obvious, to me, that Jac cannot handle Mel and Tre getting along, but all she has to try and drive a wedge between them is old shit. It's beyond annoying. They've obviously made a decision to let that shit go, so why can't she???

And I don't get why Andy can't see the difference between Siggy bringing up tabloids and Jac doing it. Siggy was someone Tre had just met. Jac was a long term friend. Someone who's been in your life for many years should just know better. Period. 

Siggy was as crazy as ever. Calling her son out on being less-than handsome on national TV. Revealing she got some French personalized license plate and added her own dash with a marker. That chick got issues. 

But I think the most disturbing part of the night is when Joe Gorga revealed that he "became a man" at the age of 9. That was some sick shit right there. Everyone kind of giggled about it, but 9 is a CHILD. I have a son who will be 9 next May. He doesn't even know what sex IS. I cannot imagine him engaging in it. Was this an older girl? I thought he said something about older ladies. Because it sounds more like molestation than "becoming a man". I don't like him sitting on national TV, bragging about something like that. What kind of example is that for his children? The last thing a 9-year-old should be thinking about is sex. 

• Love 24
8 hours ago, potatochips said:

I am so mad at myself for thinking that Teresa might actually be careful about her words at the reunion.

I actually thought the worst part was when she scoffed at driving a Ford. 

6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

How long before Bravo makes "Melania is me. I am Melania" t-shirts and boxing gloves.

This movement needs to take off ASAP. 

• Love 5

I am so tired of them talking about the past, though. WHY are we talking about sprinkle cookies? It's so obvious, to me, that Jac cannot handle Mel and Tre getting along, but all she has to try and drive a wedge between them is old shit. It's beyond annoying. They've obviously made a decision to let that shit go, so why can't she???

Yes totally!  Jac brought up the sprinkle cookies then immediately Tre and Mel and bickering over it, camera goes back to Jac and she had the most smug disgusting look on her face.  She brought it up to make them fight over a sore spot!  And then looked so satisfied to see them argue!  What's a shame is those two idiots fall for it.  They should have just said "that's in the past" and moved on.  They are letting Jac lead them to talk about the cookies, the christening, Angelo, things from 6 years ago, etc.  Shut it down!  

I can't stand Jac.  Her face is so annoying, it angers me to even see her.  I see her daughter is still the same shit stirrer she was back when she was messing with Danielle on Social Media and hasn't learned a thing.

• Love 20

The overarching point about sprinkle cookies is: Teresa is a lying liar who lies about basic shit. All these years of "I threw out the sprinkle cookies cuz who brings sprinkle cookies?" suddenly changed to, " I didn't throw out the sprinkle cookies, but to keep the peace and protect the real culprit I said I did". Girl. GIRL. 

Unfortunately what jack wants us Melissa to say, "I don't trust Teresa and she's full of shit, but it's best for the family." And she's never going to say it.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, FamilyVan said:

Yes totally!  Jac brought up the sprinkle cookies then immediately Tre and Mel and bickering over it, camera goes back to Jac and she had the most smug disgusting look on her face.  She brought it up to make them fight over a sore spot!  And then looked so satisfied to see them argue!  What's a shame is those two idiots fall for it.  They should have just said "that's in the past" and moved on.  They are letting Jac lead them to talk about the cookies, the christening, Angelo, things from 6 years ago, etc.  Shut it down!  

I can't stand Jac.  Her face is so annoying, it angers me to even see her.  I see her daughter is still the same shit stirrer she was back when she was messing with Danielle on Social Media and hasn't learned a thing.

I noticed this too. Wow! I really didn't like Jac in that moment. But at the same time it went to prove her point. THEY DO have issues. And even tho I think that Jac does herself NO Favors by continuing this crusade to clear herself (cause lets face it Tre likes to blanketly lay shit at other people's feet while crying victim) Jac's point is that Tre is petty and when she's got it out for someone she goes in hard, she manipulates the story so that the other person is some huge abuser that's always outrageously attacking her and those around her gets some convoluted impression about the person she's talking about. Jac wants to point out that that's Tre's MO. Pointing out sprinkle cookies and the petty back and forth with Melissa leds the rest of us back to the hate filled, ongoing feud that escalated to something extremely devastating to their family. That Tre stops at nothing when she feels wronged and also that it doesn't take much for Tre to feel wronged. Once Tre's decided she's mad at you she'll go way below the belt to get her revenge. I mean we saw it. People may not have liked Melissa but at the same time did their jealousy beef need to go to a place where Joe and Joe were having physical altercations? For it to have split that family to such a degree? No, it all boiled down to Tre being mad and overreacting to things SHE DIDN'T LIKE and about petty actions. Wanting to be in control of certain shit. And this warrants the chasm that was happening between her and her brother? Her parents? Their kids? It's pretty extreme. Not to mention on that same note she tried to recruit her friends on this petty venture. And once Caroline and Jac realized that the origins of this whole feud stemmed on sprinkle cookies and christmas cards they weren't having it either. Not only that you can see that they weren't too impressed with being manipulated like that. When they decided to treat Melissa fairly and not exclude her, that's when things started cracking between them and Tre started souring on them too. Goes to show that when Tre's unhappy she lashes out and becomes very cutting. Cause all that's important is her agenda.

What Jac did last night was remind everyone that Tre, when the mood strikes her, will lay all this shit at people's feet. Make wild accusations and become unhinged complete with delusional accusations or petty accusations that somehow is supposed to justify her over the top reactions and ugly treatment of people. Jac was pointing out that Tre is saying all these things about Jac and exaggerating her intentions in the overblown manner that's common for Tre in the attempt to spin it that Jacs the real villain. And I know Jac is bat shit in her own right but I can see where she's coming from and what she's trying to put out there. She's pissed that they are making her the scapegoat for everything now it seems. She just doesn't know how to shut it down without looking like a fucking ass herself and that's where she loses me. I totally get what she's trying to expose and why. She's basically trying to say Tre wasn't feeling Melissa and was trying to recruit her friends to not like her as well by trumping up Mel's offenses and once that didn't work she started turning on the rest. Now it's Jac that's done this that and the other and again while I understand that Jac is bat shit in her own right (mainly immaturity and impulse control) I've never seen Jac derive some huge drawn out convoluted plan to completely shred Tre to pieces. Although this season seems to come close but at the same time we know that Jac's now trying to dispel Tre's narrative about how "terrible" Jac was during the onset of Tre's legal issues.  Jac's defense is that Tre uses this tactic with everyone that she's unhappy with therefore all these accusations are just that. Tre's way of hitting back for some imagined wrong done to her.

And I think that what's really pissing Jac off about Melissa is that she KNOWS this and yet she's trying to kind of gaslight Jac into thinking that Jac is the one completely delusional about Tre and her ways. I mean I get that Melissa in just rolling with it and is tired of Jac trying to rip the mask off cause at the end of the day Melissa is doing it for the sake of her family but in her attempts and keeping the peace she's also giving off a vibe that Jac has no reason to be apprehensive of Tre. Melissa is coming across like she couldn't possibly understand why Jac has her reservations about Tre and giving her side eye. Like really bitch and I think that's what Jac is really reacting to in regards to Melissa. Not only is Melissa being deliberately obtuse about it all she's actually acting like she doesn't know what it feels like to be on the other end of Tre's bullshit games. Like what? Girl, when Jac and Caroline realized that Tre was pulling some bullshit when it came to how she was trying to manipulate them about how to feel about you THEY CALLED HER ON IT and refused to let her dictate how they should treat you. You know this is her tactics and yet you are allowing Tre to dictate how you act with Jac? A person who befriended you and didn't approve of Tre's treatment of you and now you wanna act like you brand new to the crazy that is Tre?

Yeah, that would annoy me too. Like I could get on board that Melissa is trying to make it work fine. But to pretend that Jac ain't up on her Tre game and to hold on to the farse to the point that you standing by Tre nodding and agreeing scared to rock the boat and condoning the bullshit that Tre herself pulled on you not so long ago while these women tried to go to bat for you? Ruining their own YEARS long friendships with her in the process? Yeah, I'd be calling Melissa out on shit too cause that's just corny and lame as fuck.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 17
33 minutes ago, Sonoma said:

It doesn't absolve Teresa of the fact that she's a fucken criminal, but I can totally believe Jacqueline called the Feds and tabloids on Teresa in a crazy rage. Which is why she should not have ever tried to pretend to want to be Teresa's friend again, and which is why Teresa never bought into that "storyline" and kept her distance. (Not that Jacqueline would have told the Feds anything they weren't already investigating.)

They're both gross for different reasons. I just find Teresa and her family more entertaining to watch, which then makes me gross I guess!

You basically summed up how I feel in a nutshell. Tre is obviously shady as fuck, but she's entertaining. Jac is just looney toons and I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her. 

• Love 22
11 hours ago, Watermelon said:

Theresa is just the worst. Like, my god. 

Everybody on both couches were/are the worst the least of all may be Melissa (this season.) Theresa and Jaq are tied for first, Siggy with her constant "their heart's so of full of love which is why they do vile crap" excuse and pushing her way into everybody's issues and making them about her would come in second, Delores playing into Jaq's crap and only calling it on her when it affects Delores is fourth .

I wouldn't want to know any of them in real life.

I do believe that the feds went after Theresa and Joe on their own first and then may have questioned others about the case. Do I think Caroline and Jaq went to the feds... well, not directly. I think with all of their nefarious dealings that if asked any questions by the government the Manzo's and Laurita's would have voiced any suspicions and cheerfully volunteered any info they thought would help them with their own legal issues. I do think they  sold stories an leaked info to the tabloids.

I wish they would get rid of Jaq and Siggy they bring nothing to the screen.

• Love 10

This is what the judge said at the time of Teresa's sentencing  “For a moment I thought about probation but I think a period of confinement is absolutely necessary in this case,” the judge told Teresa. “I don’t honestly believe that you understand or respect the law. I need to send a message. In the eyes of the law, it doesn’t matter who you are. There are consequences to pay.”

Had they not tried to hide assets - after pleading guilty - Teresa would probably been given probation.   Earlier in the hearing, Salas grew visibly angry with the couple over what she called their "glaring" omissions and inconsistences in their required pre-sentencing financial disclosure statement, and that Feinstein couldn't confirm whether his client had actually paid the $224,000 he owes in back taxes. She called it "a direct affront to the court."

For Teresa to blame anybody but herself and her husband is laughable.   Joe wasn't smart enough to pull off this con.   Teresa wasn't smart enough to realize her husband was running a con.    And both of them are still blaming everyone else.  Didn't Teresa also want to sue her lawyer for causing her to go to jail?   Seriously, the pre-sentencing disclosure is pretty darn straight forward.  List EVERYTHING. . . don't leave out cars, jewelry, property. . . when they say EVERYTHING, that's what they mean.

• Love 18

Oh boy, next week we get to see Chris Laurita voice of reason defending is nutter wife. Don't know if I can stomach that. 

Teresa's hairline had me completely distracted. Your can laser that hairline easily to make it look normal. Just ask Kim and Kourtney Kardashian. 

"Liar" was the word of the night. Liar, Liarrr, Liaaarrrr Stripper!!

• Love 8

Who knows if Jaq dropped a dime on Teresa and Joe- even if she didn't, I'm sure she would have loved to!! 

All the shady connections on this show blow my mind!!

Dolores is tight with Caroline Manzo and Jaq Laurita. Dolores' father is Lawrence Spagnola- he was Chief of Police in Patterson for many years. 

Caroline Manzo's father in law was Tiny Manzo - an alleged enforcer for the Genoese crime family that was mysteriously murdered. 

Caroline's son in law Vito Scalia is related to the Genoese family-a close relative of Vito's named Matthew Genoese was found dead in the Hudson River in January. 

Dolores ex husband Frank Catania Jr was arrested for Cocaine possession with intent to distribute in 1988 and served 3 years probation. In 2014 he was investigated by the state office of Attorney Ethics for misappropriation of a client's money. Also investigated for receiving health benefits for himself and his family through employment by the city, but only worked part time and did not qualify... 

Al Manzo was suspended from the North Jersey District Water Supply Division by Governor Chris Christie for lying about his home address. Al has recently been dealing with some hefty late tax issues as well. 

The Manzo's are tight with Representative Bill Pascrell, and donated to his campaign. Pascrell frequently uses The Brownstone ( owned by the Manzo's) for events and fundraiser's . 

I could go on and on. It is mind boggling! 

• Love 21

Is Sasquatch, bettah? I swear Teresa's hairline is lower than ever. It's like the proverbial Pinocchio's nose.

If there was ever any notion that Teresa has changed, then she blew it all to hell last night. She's forever a fucktard.

Again with the hate-boner for strippers..Juicy must've hit the titty bars hard while his wife was locked up.

• Love 11

One thing I'm surprised about, well I guess I shouldn't be, is that Theresa is going off about who was to blame for getting caught. Even if in her heart of hearts she believed she was set up and blames the world for her legal issues, if she were prudent she would shut her mouth about anything to so with the case until Joe was home and the threat of deportation was lifted. But she is Theresa and she puts her self within striking distance of a woman like Jaqueline, who deep down hates her regardless of what delusional Siggy thinks, by being on a show that exposes her to the world warts, delusions and all. A Bravo paycheck makes things financially easier for her than not receiving one but she needs to check her words and actions no matter how provoked by Jaq's baiting.

But she is Theresa an awful reality tv gift that keeps on giving  at a cost that may be more than she realizes.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I was glad to see the tapes inserted of when Tre denied things proving what Jac said.

12 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think that when they named that style of necklace a "choker" they meant it literally.

Teresa needs to stop pretending to be shocked when people say she looks like an ape. She doesn't have to like it, but people have been saying this since season 1. We've been talking about the Gorga simian hairline since forever. I'm pretty sure Teresa gets her hairline threaded back. And much like Vicki's nose, this is something that she should never bring up because it reminds me that I stopped making ape jokes about her.

Teresa and Jacqueline are immature morons. They are both such nasty petty individuals. I legitimately feel bad for Melissa as she tries to introduce nuance in this argument.

I cannot believe that Teresa honestly blames Jacqueline and Caroline for her and Joe going to prison. Teresa is disgusting! Even if Jacqueline and Caroline called the feds, Teresa and Joe committed actual crimes. You guys could email the FBI saying HunterHunted assassinated JFK. They would investigate, find no evidence, and realize that I wasn't even born when it happened.

Teresa is a disgusting person. The bitch committed crimes, but somehow it's Jac and Caroline's fault. Maybe it's also Caroline's fault that Al has a successful business and can afford nice things, which Caroline displayed when Dina and Teresa visited. These things could only make Teresa jealous and she needed Joe to commit mortgage fraud to get those things. Fuck you Caroline. I'm sure it's also Caroline's fault that Joe isn't an American citizen. When they went to Italy, Joe was so horrified that Caroline couldn't speak italian that he vowed to never become an American citizen. And now Joe might be deported because of that vow. Once again, fuck you Caroline and Jac.

Fuck Teresa!

This girl is such an unabashed sedan-hating idiot and I'm pissed at her for making me have one glimmer of umbrage on Jac's behalf.  I wanted so badly for Jac to make this point right here.   Ok, sure, let's go with your version, I called the feds on you.   I made up the charges and all the facts they were based on too?   The fuck?  How do any of them not fall over more often? 

5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm not going to dignify Teresa's nasty disgusting paranoid lies. Teresa and Joe have given no indication that they used Chris, Jacqueline, Al, or Caroline for financial assistance, mortgage brokers, accountants, or any other position that would indicate any of these people would have firsthand access to Teresa and Joe's finances. The reason this is important is because everything Chris, Jac, Al, and Caroline can provide testimony on is fucking hearsay. They have no direct knowledge of anything that was going on in that house. Jac can testify that she once saw Teresa pay for thousands of dollars of furniture in cash. So. What does that prove? I had an admin assistant who didn't have a credit card and often paid for things in cash too. A ton of cash. And he didn't know what a cashiers check was either.

If the feds were going to squeeze someone to get info Teresa and Joe, there is at least one or two people at a bank or mortgage brokerage who were somehow complicit in verifying that Joe and Teresa had income that couldn't be verified. These people are not Chris and Jac. Al's issue was a state one not federal. Joe and Teresa's crimes while terrible, are not really on the level that the federal government would waste political capital to have Al's issues swept away. They would have to be closer to the Maddof level to pull that off. Additionally, Al and Caroline have their own political cronies like Bernie Kerik who can help them out.

Once again Teresa refuses to take responsibility for the things she does. She knows that all of the people in the cast have been shady at some point and figures she can use this new meritless allegation to smear them further. Fuck her.

Additionally, she continues to ignore the most likely sources for info that something was wrong with Giudice finances--their own filings and THIS SHOW! I think about some of the bad blood between Kandi and Phaedra when the feds showed up at Kandi's house to seize some of Apollo's property. Kandi suspected that Phaedra called the feds. But when the feds showed up at Cynthia's house, she asked them how they knew to come to her house. Their reply, "we watched the show." They saw the stuff they were looking for in the background. Occam's razor says the simplest explanation is probably the correct one. So which seems more probable: that Chris, Jac, Al, and Caroline had intimate access to and knowledge of the Giudice finances that they were able trade testimony on the Giudices to alleviate their own financial and legal issues or that someone with a passing familiarity of Teresa (whose bankruptcy was covered by a ton of news outlets and tabloids) and RHoNJ (a show watched by millions) had an opportunity to review her bankruptcy filing and tried to rectify what was in the filing with what they saw in the show.

If Chris and Jac didn't need the show and money so badly, they should file a defamation lawsuit against Teresa. It is pretty easily provable that they weren't involved. And Teresa deserves every last dime squeezed out of her.

::licksfingers::  that was yummier than Blanche and Dorothy's midnight cheesecake. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Joe Gorga losing his virginity at that age is horrifying,

Now we know why he is hyper-sexualized.  His sister cleaned his room when they were kids?  That is some OLD school right there.

So I wasn't the only one watching with one eye closed in case Jac's neck started dripping blood.  I.could.not.take.my.eyes.off.neck.

• Love 9

@movingtargetgal I understand your point, but I just find it so unlikely that Jac or Caroline have any information thst might be useful for prosecutors. I feel like if the feds were going to question anyone about Juicy's dirty dealings it would be Joe Gorga, who Teresa claimed learned everything he knew about property development from Juicy or Rich Wakile, who had expressed to Joe Gorga and maybe Juicy that he, Richie, was interested in real estate speculation.

My point is that even though Jac and Caroline can't stand Teresa, it doesn't mean that they have any admissible evidence that would help convict Teresa. However, there is a better than not chance that Joe Gorga and possibly Richie Wakile have some information that might be relevant in a criminal prosecution. I don't know if they were ever deposed or subpoenaed. 

• Love 4

I think Jac was involved in strippergate.  Why else would she keep pointing out that Teresa didn't give Mel a heads up?  How was Teresa supposed to know that the guy was even going to be at the fashion show, let alone be mic'd and confront Melissa on camera? How could she give a warning about something she didn't know was going to happen?  Jac's big defense has been that she had a girlfriend that was in the room at the time he talked to Tre and heard the whole conversation, but didn't Kim D take Tre into a separate room in the salon where it was only her, Tre and the bald dude? That would mean that Jac's friend was Kim D.  Also, I'm with Melissa on this as to why Jac would miss the reunion the next day.  If anyone should have been too traumatized to show up, it should have been Mel, NOT Jac. 

• Love 15

Jac was siting at the table that night getting texts and said "somethings about to go down".  She had some kind of inside track.  Either way - who cares?  I am not sure I am clear on what Jac is trying to accomplish by bringing up things from 6 years ago.  Point out that other people did more bad things wrong than she did?  Point out that other people behaved worse than she did?  She's not trying to win back Tre's friendship, so it's just about attacking and "Hit me I'll hit you back"?  When will HW land figure out you don't elevate yourself via this method.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

@movingtargetgal I understand your point, but I just find it so unlikely that Jac or Caroline have any information thst might be useful for prosecutors. I feel like if the feds were going to question anyone about Juicy's dirty dealings it would be Joe Gorga, who Teresa claimed learned everything he knew about property development from Juicy or Rich Wakile, who had expressed to Joe Gorga and maybe Juicy that he, Richie, was interested in real estate speculation.

My point is that even though Jac and Caroline can't stand Teresa, it doesn't mean that they have any admissible evidence that would help convict Teresa. However, there is a better than not chance that Joe Gorga and possibly Richie Wakile have some information that might be relevant in a criminal prosecution. I don't know if they were ever deposed or subpoenaed. 

I agree.  The entire case against Teresa and Joe was based on their written and oral testimony and the testimony of Joe's former business partner, Joe Maestro, in an adversary proceeding,  to decided whether or not Teresa was responsible for a fraud judgment in a civil case or it was Joe's sole responsibility.  Joe tried to introduce tax returns that were unfiled-all the US Attorneys office has to do is check with the IRS to see if they were filed.  Teresa can't have it both ways that she knew nothing, but somehow she confided in Jac/Caroline and they ratted her out.  Years ago it was Joe and Melissa because they shared the same attorney as Maestro for real estate closings.  The end of Season 2 it was Danielle because she had some knowledge of their finances. 

If there was information from Teresa's workplace it would be from the finance office of Bravo to confirm her salary (and yes she lied about how much she was making).   of interest is one of the charges against her was failure to report income from magazines.  It seems earlier this season it was Teresa telling Jac it was none of her business if she took money from tabloids.

Teresa needs to stop being such a prison bitch and move on from these paranoid delusions she was set up.  It wasn't her bankruptcy attorney, or Caroline, or Jac, or Kim G., or Monica, or the business partner, it was their decade long pattern of misrepresenting to lenders the financial status, failure to file tax returns, and what started the whole investigation, lying to the BK court.

There is nothing to indicate any from the cast was even contacted by the Feds.  Here is the Indictment:  https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-nj/legacy/2013/11/29/Guidice, Giuseppe and Teresa Indictment.pdf

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think they had or gave direct evidence. I don't know if they were questioned about Theresa by the state or feds when being questioned in their own cases but I do think that they would have given or confirmed leads the feds were working on to help out their own case if that had happened.

Caroline said it the first episode "We are as thick as thieves." She gave them, including herself, a name "thieves", we've seen the scams they have all run, the hurt they all like to cause, the lengths they all will go to make excuses, evade responsibility and the rule of law, and like thieves they all are willing to turn on each other if it benefits them in some way.

Other than "Mob Wives", which I have never seen, I don't think there is another housewives franchise that is as "dirty", as a whole, as this group. I could be wrong.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, potatochips said:

I am so mad at myself for thinking that Teresa might actually be careful about her words at the reunion. She is a hopeless potty mouth. Jaq is a hothead and a mean girl but I highly doubt she ratted Tre out to the feds. I surely hope this is the last season for these nasty girls.

I KNOW! She really had the upper hand here, with Jac acting so crazy all season, and she BLEW IT! She can't keep her damn mouth shut when provoked. 

• Love 14