Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 6 (11/02/2016 - 11/08/2016)

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, flipflopdiva said:

So that's good, except how can I watch BB and Survivor at the same time? Dilemmas, you guys, dilemmas.

I know right! At first I was so happy to hear that the eviction time was moved up, but then I remembered Survivor would be on. But wait, as I was typing this I realized that if the weekly ep lasts an hour then the first eviction wouldn't start until Survivor is over anyway. So I hope they make the ep a full hour.

I just hope the DE HOH and eviction aren't still pushed back until midnight.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Interesting...Jason and Kryssie in the backyard discussing Justin's performance in the HOH comp.  They think he threw it and they are annoyed with him for not "protecting" them.  (Personally, I really think he was just that clueless). Earlier in the conversation Jason planted the seed with Kryssie that Justin would need to go for either of them to win.  Kryssie said that she didn't think it was time for that yet, and Jason backtracked that he didn't mean this week, but eventually...  They are hoping that at least one of the noms is Justin or Danielle.  Jason says that Justin's complacency will be his downfall in the game.  Ironically, Justin is currently in the HOH with Ballsmashers plus Whitney trying to mist Shelby into believing that he is not after her and has not been talking shit about her for weeks.  When she brings up a couple of examples of him saying that he doesn't like her directly to her face, he claims that those were just "heated" moments and that she had done or said something to provoke him.  I don't think she's buying it at all, as well she shouldn't.

Meanwhile, the Hypocridiots in the BY are now saying that they are playing a team sport (looking out for each other) while Justin is only concerned with himself.  Go Team!

ETA:  Justin has now left the HOH, but I doubt they'll talk about what he said until Whitney leaves as well.  I don't know if I should stay here, or head to the backyard where Justin will probably be joining the two that were just now trashing him!  Dilemma!

Whitney is sticking to the girls like glue, so I choose the BY....and it's a big old pile of BS on both sides.  Justin tells Jason and Kryssie that he was just trying to smooth things over with Shelby but that he would totally put her up first chance he got and that he would never throw J&K under the bus...and J&K say "of course not, we know that".  What a crock!

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 5

I voted Whitney for the CP. I think she is leaning more towards the BS'ers . Son't blame her at all for working the LNJ to be safe and even being taken in a little. But, I want to BS'ers to have the HOH and another LNJ up as Amercias vote. I don't care who goes home as long as it is not a BS'er. Eggs are in Alex's basket to win the next HOH.

• Love 5

From a Justin DR in the recap:  "Shelby talks about everyone in the house and is extremely negative.  I can't be around that kind of person."  And yet his crew includes Jason and Kryssie?  Hypocridiot!!!

• Love 7

Yeah, it sounds as though Jason has already come up with his plan if the ACP doesn't go his way. Justin is going to get thrown under the bus big time by Jason. Which is good gameplay. And that is why I really, really hope Whitney gets the ACP. I want to see Jason hustle. 

• Love 4

Dang it, I voted for Jason so he wouldn't get any of the remaining CPs. I guess I'll use my other 20 votes for Whitney and just negate my votes altogether lol. He's in the clear lead at Joker's though. :/

• Love 1

I voted for Whitney (gritting my teeth the whole time since I really don't feel like "rewarding" her at this particular time) but I don't think Jason getting it is the worst thing in the world.  I'm still hoping that the "safety ceremony" scenario might happen in which case eliminating Jason from future CP's, while still getting an LNC out would be great!

I can't believe Justin didn't get any sort of penalty for cheating while on HN. He's talking about showering tomorrow so definitely didn't get two extra days slop.

1 minute ago, urusai said:

Damn, Dani bashing Shelby is messed up.  Dani starting to sound like Natalie Nunn with her "I know L.A.  I will drag your ass all over L.A.  I'm not shallow like her."  LOL  

She definitely embodies the Hypocridiot label. Dragging Shelby for living at her aunt and uncle's, working as a waitress and not having "accomplished anything". Meanwhile, Dani lives with her mom and her biggest accomplishment is getting knocked up by an NFL player so she can use her son's child support money for vacations. I mean...really. I need her to leave soon.

• Love 5

From Jokers:

Danielle: I'm not gonna kiss her ass just because she's HoH. Bitch you're nobody, you're a waitress who works at a restaurant. You live with your aunt and uncle in malibu, you can't afford anything. I will drag your ass up and down the street. Don't pretent your bouzy and you got it all together. You can't afford anything. Kiss my ass. You live with your aunt and uncle. You came to LA to live with your aunt and uncle. Don't pretend like you have money when you don't. Let me take you places bitch, they will drag your ass

Oh boy, Danielle is in for a surprise when she finds out Shelby's real background.  Though kudos to Shelby for keeping up her cover this long.  Shelby should get game brownie points for that.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, urusai said:

And Dani should get America's Nom for being bougie herself and unaware of how she comes across.

Wish we could see her reaction to Shelby's real life accomplishments.  

I could sum it up for you: "I told you guys she was a fake, lying bitch!"

I think Shelby almost slipped up last night. The Plastics were talking about how her face morph was "the nerd" and she was like "Welll...." implying that she was in fact a nerd given her background but then she paused and caught herself and said "Whatever!"

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I can't believe Justin didn't get any sort of penalty for cheating while on HN. He's talking about showering tomorrow

He does know he can take a cold shower right now, right?  Weenie.

19 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Meanwhile, Dani lives with her mom and her biggest accomplishment is getting knocked up by an NFL player so she can use her son's child support money for vacations.

Now, now, let's be fair…Steven was only a college star when Dani got him signed to that 18-year CS-contract.  So maybe she has a future as a scout.

18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody paying child support for one of his kids
His baby mamma car and crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV any given Sunday
Win the Super Bowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was supposed to buy your shorty TYCO with your money
She went to the doctor got lipo with your money
She walking around looking like Michael with your money
Should've got that insured got GEICO for your money, money, money
If you ain't no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gon' leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his

—Kanye West, "Gold Digger"

• Love 3

Kyssie needs to be the nom over Dani. The LNJ is willing to cut Dani first so she will be targeted by both sides most likely during DE. Justin, Whitney and Jason all want to take Kryssie to the end so AN needs to get her out. I know she would never win but I don't think I could take her till the end plus the constant gloating after of how loved she was if she makes it any further.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Kyssie needs to be the nom over Dani. The LNJ is willing to cut Dani first so she will be targeted by both sides most likely during DE. Justin, Whitney and Jason all want to take Kryssie to the end so AN needs to get her out. I know she would never win but I don't think I could take her till the end plus the constant gloating after of how loved she was if she makes it any further.

I agree. Kryssie should go first because Justin, Jason & Kryssie have always said they were going to cut her. That said, Kryssie & Jason were dumping on Justin when he wasn't around yesterday. These HG are so fickle. LOL!!! Anyway, I would nominate Kryssie for AN just so she would have another emotional pity party. Yes, I know I'm immature but it gets me through the day. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2

Damn, that's some impressive sleeping they do in the BB House.  7.45 AM and the whole house has been asleep since midnight.  (Jason/Danielle/Morgan in London, and the Have-Nots in the H-N room. Guess those H-N beds aren't too bad, after all.)  You'd think there'd be one early riser in the group, but no. 

I guess not having any windows for the sun to shine through and trigger you awake makes a difference, the HGs' complaints that the production lighting prevents "true" darkness aside.  And I suppose Alex and Shelby could be talking in the HoH room, but I assume not, as otherwise the cameras would show that, rather than just people sleeping.

CP at 1.00 PM.  Apparently, it's going to be Jason. Oh, joy.

Edited by DAngelus

The one hope I have if Jason wins ACP is that him and Shelby can learn from each other that both want Justin gone, so maybe Shelby's nom can be Justin and then Jason can nom Whitney. So Jason can blame Shelby for putting Justin up if he stays, but he can also get Justin out this week. And then if Kryssie's AN, then things look very good. 

That would actually be the ideal scenario for me now. Justin getting out would be just perfect, and then Misfits are down members, Whitney easily floats back to the Ballsmashers, Morgan gets ACP for the double eviction and then Jason or Kryssie are taken out next week.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY NEXT WEEK. BB Gods, please do this one favour for me on my birthday. Please.

• Love 1

I think the big question mark is how Whitney will vote if she is not co- HoH? Obviously the vote is not shown to the HG's but it is going to be obvious with such small numbers if she does not vote with the BS.

Whitney will be in a bad spot if Justin(Shelby nom) and Kryssie(AN) are on the block against a BS like Morgan? This will show her cards more, at least to us the viewer if she votes a BS like Morgan over Kryssie.

Jason is only OK for being Co-HOH if they can each save two people as opposed to each nominating one person.  Because he WILL nominate Alex, and Kryssie and Danielle WILL vote her out.  Whitney would too.  This assumes Shelby nominates Justin.  Morgan would vote out Justin, but I don't think "America" would.  Of course, this all depends on who is "America's" nominee. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Jason is only OK with being Co-HOH if they can each save two people as opposed to each nominating one person.  Because he WILL nominate Alex, and Kryssie and Danielle WILL vote her out.  Whitney would too.  This assumes Shelby nominates Justin.  Morgan would vote out Justin, but I don't think "America" would.  Of course, this all depends on who is "America's" nominee. 

Even in this scenario (which won't happen if co-HoHs "save" people [Shelby would save both sisters] rather than "name" nominees), the Plastics will be OK assuming that

• The AN is Kryssie or Danielle (or even Whitney, I suppose)

• A Ballsmasher wins Veto (if Morgan does, great, they're all safe; if Alex or Shelby does, at least the AN stays up), or Justin does and he gets replaced with the non-AN Misfit

• As much fun as voting against Justin might be, Morgan (or Alex if the sisters get swapped) realize that it's safer to vote against the AN

• America also votes out the AN, evicting Kryssie/Danielle by 3-1 if Whitney joins in, or creating a 2-2 tie if Whitney votes against Alex/Morgan

• the tiebreaking vote either goes to Shelby (as original HoH) or "America", both of which would send the AN home.

Or Jason could just play ball and cut a deal.  Hardly impossible.  Fingers crossed.

Edited by DAngelus
  • Love 1

So, co-HOH is given to Jason.

Good news is that he might be screwed for DE.

The tiebreaker goes to the HOH who performed better for veto.

They said that they'll provide details for the safety ceremony later, so it still seems to be a safety ceremony. They'll probably explain out of the unsafe people, who "nominates" who.

At least, that's the dream.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

BB must have been reading our thread.  The note in the CP said that BB will provide details later on how the Safety ceremony will work. 

I like the that the tiebreaker goes to the HOH who performs better in the veto comp.  It really gives the HOHs the incentive to fight.

Ok, so now we need to make sure Kryssie goes up as AN and not Alex. 

Just now, Katesus7 said:

But the note also said Jason "gets to nominate one person".

It seems like they don't know how it'll work yet. It could definitely go either way, but technically, Shelby would have nominated two people for eviction....just by making everyone else safe.

Basically, it all depends on what production decides on. They're probably deciding now and will let the houseguests know later today. But for all of us, it better be a safety ceremony. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

BB must have been reading our thread.  The note in the CP said that BB will provide details later on how the Safety ceremony will work. 

Son of a bitch.  I guess we'll have to learn to keep quiet, then. Get your fingers of the scales, Grodner!

7 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

I like the that the tiebreaker goes to the HOH who performs better in the veto comp.  It really gives the HOHs the incentive to fight.

I hate the idea.  Shelby already won her HoH privileges.  (3.42.38, baby!!) Why should they now be contingent on her Veto performance?

I would now sarcastically provide examples of what the Veto is likely to be (certain things that Jason is guaranteed to be better at than Shelby) but given as Production might be reading this thread, why give them ideas on how to rig it for him?

Edited by DAngelus
  • Love 1

Whitney already thinks that the Ballsmashers are going to throw her under the bus. It is kind of sad because she does believe that they don't have her back. 

Justin just called Whitney babe. I think he totally likes her. 

Heh, Justin said that his side would never even talk about turning on each other because they're loyal. Mmhmm, Justin. Sure. 

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Justin just called Whitney babe. I think he totally likes her. 

Great.  Between his misogyny, his philandering, his anger issues over Danielle rejecting him and his history of STDs, she's a lucky girl.

I'm so over that dickbag.  (And to be fair, he calls Julie Chen "baby", too.  So that might not mean a thing, anyhow.)

Edited by DAngelus
  • Love 2

Now, does Shelby still get to pick two people to keep safe or does she nominate one? Now the Schedule on BBOTT site on CBS says Final Weekly Safety Ceremony for Sunday, but I don't know if it means this coming Sunday or last Sunday (and I didn't happen to notice). Wednesday has the same schedule for the Elimination Ceremony.

I see Lady Calypso figured out the answer. Hurray! Cross fingers that Jason is correct. I'd say Justin for America's Nom so he can't win Final 4 CP.

Have Nots: Danielle, Morgan and . . . ? Is Alex the only option?

Edited by Lamb18
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Justin. Jason was her backup but now she has to pick a new one. It'll probably be Danielle or Kryssie. 

Actually, that's a smart move.  Justin is well liked as evidenced by him being allowed to sing longer than any of the other HG's and by him not getting punished for cheat-eating while being a Have Not.  Plus, he's been decent enough in comps to be a threat to someone's game.  Still, I didn't think Shelby was targeting Justin because right after Justin was rude to her earlier, saying that she's the only person in the house he doesn't get along with, Shelby said that Justin wasn't her target because she wanted to play strategically not emotionally.

Jason confirmed that they each get to save one person per night (Saturday and Sunday).  They also have to decide between themselves which of the remaining two HGs (Probably Whitney and Danielle) will be Shelby's nom and which will be Jason's nom.

Kryssie and Alex are contenders for AN so we need to vote Kryssie. As much as I want Justin up there, the Misfits and Whitney just confirmed that they want Danielle as a normal nom so she can win veto, take herself off, and Jason can replace her with Alex or Morgan. Which means Danielle will be Jason's nom and Whitney will be Shelby's, only if Shelby agrees (I have a feeling that she'll fight him on it).

I'm looking forward to Shelby/Jason talking. Neither are good at bullshitting and both are going to be very headstrong in their choices. 

I'd rather it was Justin and Whitney up on the block. That would be so much better. 

• Love 1

I know he probably won't do it, but I'm kind of hoping Jason saves Danielle and noms Justin instead.  I feel for them.  I can't wait until Monday when we know America's nom and the veto winner!  Kryssie for AN, or is there a better scenario?

Well, that's better.  I assume Shelby will designate Danielle as her nom and Jason will have Whitney as his.  (Since Shelby doesn't want to overtly show her distrust of Whitney and Jason doesn't want to let Danielle know he's turned on her.)

With Kryssie as the AN (one hopes), this means that if Dani wins the Veto, Justin can get backdoored! Yes! Not to mention the lovely possibility of a Ballsmasher winning the Veto and leaving Whitney on the block so they can take down Dani and put Justin in her place. Assuming that the AV follows the AN, as usual, that would mean that even if Jason outdid Shelby in the Veto, Danielle would have to vote out Kryssie over Justin to force a tie, which there's no guarantee Jason would break in Justin's favor, anyhow.  I would love for all the LNJ backstabbing to put the shiv in Justin's smug ass, instead of Danielle's, as they currently think it will go.

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Which means Danielle will be Jason's nom and Whitney will be Shelby's, only if Shelby agrees (I have a feeling that she'll fight him on it).

The hell in the what?  He's going to publicly spit in Dani's face that way? How would he be able to spin that?  Or is Ditzi Dani herself actually a party to that plan?

Fight him, Shelbster.  Fight his ass HARD.

I'd like Whitney to be Jason's because once she learns about it, she will come running back to Ballsmashers (assuming she's not eliminated). But maybe she would anyway when she learns that she's not saved.

Kryssie vs. Justin . . . lots to ponder . . . first, to see who is safe and who's not.

3 minutes ago, DAngelus said:

The hell in the what?  He's going to publicly spit in Dani's face that way? How would he be able to spin that?  Or is Ditzi Dani herself actually a party to that plan?

Fight him, Shelbster.  Fight his ass HARD.

Danielle/Jason/Whitney/Justin were talking about it outside and Danielle herself suggested that she's put up by Jason so she can win veto, take herself off and Jason replaces her with a Ballsmasher. But she started backtracking, so who knows.

Basically, I think Danielle's plan was her to win veto, or someone from her alliance win veto, so she's taken down and Jason puts up Alex or Morgan. She knows that America won't put up Justin but they'd put her up.

I think Shelby will fight to nominate Danielle instead of Jason. It's definitely smarter to do it that way.

Ballsmashers are reunited upstairs. Whitney is probably being a spy. This is why Justin needs to go; without Justin, Whitney has no ties to the other side.