Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother: Over The Top, Week 6 (11/02/2016 - 11/08/2016)

• Start Topic

I don't know why CBS All Access is doing this to the East Coast people. Do they think only young people with no lives or jobs can stay up this late? I'm old and work for a living.  LOL!!!! They really should rethink this through next year if t should return. That said, I doubt they really care. I guess I'll check Jokers in the a.m. Night, y'all!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I don't know why CBS All Access is doing this to the East Coast people. Do they think only young people with no lives or jobs can stay up this late? I'm old and work for a living.  LOL!!!! They really should rethink this through next year if t should return. That said, I doubt they really care. I guess I'll check Jokers in the a.m. Night, y'all!!

Since OTT is suppose to be different why not have HoH the day after. Obviously they want people to watch the live eviction so have that Wednesday at 8pm and then have the HoH on Thursday at 8pm.

A day off might make the HG interact more with the sides. Even the biggest loser used to take one day off from the dieting each week.

HOH comp has officially started and Whitney is up.  It is pretty much the face morph contest where the houseguests have to identify who is in each photo.  I think there are 7 photos and each photo is of a high school stereotype (jock, goth, nerd, etc).

This is also one of those timed comps where the houseguests have to beat the fastest time.  So there is hope that this won't take the whole night.

Edited by zenithwit

I wish they would show close ups of the faces. No fun watching from so far away.

Just now, Katesus7 said:

Whitney is terrible. She is not going to win this. Meanwhile, Cleveland is sucking, so I will probably find out what happens tomorrow. Damn it. 

Whitney is throwing it? Danielle is watching so Whitney has to look like she is trying.

9 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I wish they would show close ups of the faces. No fun watching from so far away.

Whitney is throwing it? Danielle is watching so Whitney has to look like she is trying.

Nah, Whitney seems to be trying, and she's not that good of an actress to fake her throwing it. She can't even fake being with the Ballsmashers anymore. It looks like she may go over 20 minutes at least, maybe even hitting the 30 minute mark. 

I want to go to bed, but my brain is going to make me stay up as long as possible to see who wins. 

I have some hope that with Jason going second to last that he'll suck. I just need Jason/Kryssie to lose this.

Fuck it. I'm staying up. At least for my BSers. But good god, Whitney, could you at least fumble your way to the correct answer? At this point, she'll still be working on this tomorrow morning. And yeah, it does appear she is trying, especially at this point, she is just terrible. 

• Love 1

I think going near the end is better. I like having the time to beat instead of making the time to beat.

I like playing Gordon Ramsey Cooking dash duels. I win almost 100% of the time when Im the second player and know the score to beat and win only about 70% of the time when I go first and make the score for the other person to beat.

I think Whitney (if she did want to win this) would be moving faster with a countdown clock.

I wonder what they tell Alex who I think is up next if Whitney hits 30 minutes? Will they tell her that is the time to beat? or Whitney DQ?

1 minute ago, silverspoons said:

I wonder what they tell Alex who I think is up next if Whitney hits 30 minutes? Will they tell her that is the time to beat? or Whitney DQ?

Well, she'll see the time to beat up on the wall, so she'll already know Whitney didn't make it. 

Whitney has about four minutes now to complete it, and she seems very confused.

I wish Morgan or Shelby were before Kryssie; that way, I could watch the first three BS'ers before going to bed. There is no way I can stay up to watch Morgan's comp, though. I have to wake up in six and a half hours! 

This comp is going to take all freaking night. I think BB actually made this one too difficult. Whitney timed out and now Alex is close to timing out as well. They're also taking way too long to reset between players. Come on!

ETA: Wow, Alex actually got it! And with 3 minutes to spare.

Edited by Marie80

Alex got it all right! It's about 27 minutes, I think? Or 28, but she got it. 

Now, is it too much to ask that everyone goes over time? Please, and thank you. 

I might head to bed during Kryssie's round. I don't know if I can hear her complaining about her damn hands or about the damn faces. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
head to bed not head to head

I want to say this is the worst comp ever, because I am totally going to bed. But Yay Alex! (Sorry, she just figured it out). I have to go to sleep now. I'm just hoping Jason, Justin or Kryssie does not beat her time. 

• Love 1

Shit. Kryssie only has Monte and Jason mixed up. If order on the boards don't matter, then if she just switches those two, then she wins.

Goddamnit. 

ETA: She's convinced the Monte/Alex one is Jason, not Monte. If she's convinced of that for another 20 minutes, then I'll be happy. She's the only one I don't actively want winning HOH. Well, I don't want Jason either, but Kryssie has a higher chance of being AN and being evicted. 

ETA2: She only has one wrong now, and it's the Monte/Alex one. I really shouldn't be watching; it's stressing me out. I'll never get to sleep. But she doesn't seem to realize that Monte's on there twice. She's now questioning her own face morph. Please keep doing that, Kryssie. Just for another ten minutes or so. 

And now she went back to Whitney/Alex. I think the time that she has to beat is starting to get to her.

Edited by Lady Calypso
Just now, Michel said:

There is still Jason to worry about, though.  Maybe Justin, too, now that he's proven to be just as bad as his loathsome alliance.

Yeah, very true. Although now Kryssie can be nominated as AN....again. And there's no Scott to keep her from it. So if Jason happens to win HOH, then Kryssie should hopefully go up. Although I do think Kryssie as AN is a waste. It's better to get Jason or Justin out. 

I can't possibly stay up to see the rest of the HOH comp, so I may be out soon. I have hope that Justin may mess it up enough, just like the wall veto comp. 

Just now, leocadia said:

Staying up was worth it to hear Kryssie get the sad trombone.  

LOL> And now she is crying. I actually thought Alex would cry in frustration but she held it together. Another comp Alex beat Khyrsee.  Hoping that Shelby kills it because I think Jason will do real well.

• Love 3

I have a feeling Jason might win this.

I guess it'll be Morgan for co-HOH and then Kryssie or Justin for AN. 

Shelby's up now. I'd rather Alex won, but I also don't want Jason winning, so I wouldn't mind if Shelby got a fast time. Plus, it wouldn't be another two hours to watch the comp.

Oh wow, Shelby has a weird strategy, but it's working. All the ones that she's known is right so far. 

Hopefully she remembers that it'll be two for Monte. 

ETA: SHE JUST GOT IT. 3:42.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh wow, Shelby has a weird strategy, but it's working. All the ones that she's known is right so far. 

Hopefully she remembers that it'll be two for Monte. 

ETA: SHE JUST GOT IT. 3:42.

Just now, Marie80 said:

Shelby under 4 minutes!! Everyone can go to sleep.

Unless Jason does it just as fast, if not faster. . . .

This is the first time I'm watching a comp this season, and I don't know how you all are watching it.  I can't follow the directions, since nobody is yelling them at me.  And when I do think I've gotten them, I forget them, because nobody is re-yelling them at me every 3 minutes from the DR.  And I don't even know who "my boy" is!  It's madness!  How am I supposed to follow any of this?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Michel said:

Unless Jason does it just as fast, if not faster. . . .

That's true. Once everyone sees 3:42 they will be hauling ass.

ETA: But I doubt it. Haha.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

That's true. Once everyone sees 3:42 they will be hauling ass.

More chances for mistakes, though. Jason will have to get it right on the first try. It'll be tough, that's for sure. He won't be able to snark for very long about Monte's "damn eyebrows" or whatever. 

Shelby's a goddess, though. It's impressive that anyone can do that under four minutes, but I liked her strategy of doing it one at a time to not get confused. 

• Love 3

Just before Shelby went, I was like 'I want Shelby to get a super fast time because the other side will be so stunned that she could do that' and heh, look what happened. She was amazing!!

I'm hoping seeing the fast time will make the others nervous and lead to mistakes. Shelby's been so upset by not doing well in comps, I want her to win as much for her as I do for my own personal enjoyment.

• Love 5

Oh god, Jason is up. Hopefully he doesn't think of Shelby/Morgan's strategy, because I do think the running back and forth hinders the success of their times.

ETA: Judging from Jason's conversation with himself, I don't think he has this. He doesn't think so either.

With less than a minute to go, he's done. It'll be between Shelby and Justin, and who knows if Justin will accidentally get it. He might.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh god, Jason is up. Hopefully he doesn't think of Shelby/Morgan's strategy, because I do think the running back and forth hinders the success of their times.

Yeah, Shelby's strategy of taking the names with her in her arms was a head scratcher at first but it worked amazingly. She has it in the bag for sure. Yay!

• Love 1

LOL, Jason lost.

The times don't really matter. The only time that matters is Shelby's 3:42. 

People already want Whitney to get ACP so that a Misfit goes for sure. That's assuming that Whitney puts up a Misfit, such as Danielle, and not Morgan/Alex. 

Once they go over the fastest (yeah, it's a word, Whitney) time, the comp ends so we haven't seen anyone finish since Shelby.  Justin's not doing too badly, but he's moving way too slow and apparently doesn't understand that he needs two HGs per pic, since he just hit the button with only one name under each one, lol.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, urusai said:

Congrats Shelby!

Well, good.  Then I guess we Ballsmasher fans can have a nice, comfortable week, knowing none of our girls are going anywhere.  Wonder which Misfit will be on the chopping block this time?

Just now, Michel said:

Well, good.  Then I guess we Ballsmasher fans can have a nice, comfortable week, knowing none of our girls are going anywhere.  Wonder which Misfit will be on the chopping block this time?

I'd definitely hold off on cheering, because there's still ACP which is co-HOH and AN that could really fuck us. So let's just hope that things go well. People definitely are wanting Whitney to get co-HOH so she has to choose sides, and there's the assumption that she'd put up Danielle to keep both sides happy but she'd still be choosing a side. Shelby'll put up either Justin or Jason, and hopefully AN puts up Kryssie. If that happens and noms stay the same then BS has the power this week, which is wonderful. 

But ideally, Kryssie or Jason go this week. 

14 minutes ago, Michel said:

Still, I wanna see how badly they were all smoked.

Whitney DQ at 30 minutes

Alex 27 minutes

Kryssie didn't finish in 27 minutes so DQ?

Shelby 3:42

Morgan , Jason, Justin did not finish in under Shelby's time. It appeared Morgan did better than Jason and Justin was just clueless. He would have hit 30 minutes and DQ if he had been first.

No Whitney care package because she really wont have to show her cards. She could still twist it because it is a co-hoh. I say use this care package in Danielle and AN Kryssie. Hopefully Kryssie goes, and Danielle cant play for HoH next week and can go in the DE

Edited by silverspoons
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd definitely hold off on cheering, because there's still ACP which is co-HOH and AN that could really fuck us. So let's just hope that things go well. People definitely are wanting Whitney to get co-HOH so she has to choose sides, and there's the assumption that she'd put up Danielle to keep both sides happy but she'd still be choosing a side. Shelby'll put up either Justin or Jason, and hopefully AN puts up Kryssie. If that happens and noms stay the same then BS has the power this week, which is wonderful. 

But ideally, Kryssie or Jason go this week. 

I guess there is that.  Still, I'm going to believe that things will turn out well for us.  So here's to hoping for a good Care Package result and America's Nominee result.

Go, Shelby!  Go, ladies!

4 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

No Whitney care package because she really wont have to show her cards. She could still twist it because it is a co-hoh. I say use this care package in Danielle and AN Kryssie. Hopefully Kryssie goes, and Danielle cant play for HoH next week and can go in the DE

People are really gunning for Whitney as co-HOH. It might not work, but people are hoping that it'll force Whitney to choose a side. She either works with the Ballsmashers again and puts up Justin/Jason, or she chooses to protect the other side and puts up Alex. Danielle's the choice she'd probably go with. But yeah, it's either Whitney or we give it to Morgan, who isn't in danger right now. She needs the DE ACP or the last ACP. Danielle would only put up Alex for sure. She probably won't do what Shelby would want her to do. 

I thought about Danielle getting ACP and it could have worked...if Whitney hadn't flipped this week. Whitney ruined the plan. Danielle is probably the next best option, though. I even thought about Justin getting it this week before Whitney flipped. 

Have Nots should be Jason, Danielle, and hopefully not Alex. If Whitney does get ACP, not making Alex a Have Not might have Whitney think twice about nominating her since she won't be hated by America. 

• Love 1

Has anyone caught what Alex's kidney disease is? She did not complain when she was a have not. I have heard her say that she has to be very careful about the protein in the slop and shakes because she has lower kidney function. It not an infection, it has been a lifelong type issue. I was waiting for Scott to sign up to be tested as a future donor. If a BS has to be a HN I hope for Morgan not Alex. I was going to vote Shelby since she wanted us to. Limited choices, hopefully HN end soon.

• Love 3

I need Zingbot to show up before Kryssie gets evicted.  His zings on her would be endless with so much material she gives.  From the bleeding, nearly amputated hands to her stank face she always has on and the bitching and moaning about everything.

So Kryssie's excuse for losing this week is Monte was to good to talk to her so she didn't know what he looked like.  She's crying to Justin in hn room and saying she should have won.

Edited by urusai
  • Love 2