Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Real Housewives in the Media

Recommended Posts


Vicki is "tired of the negativity"?

Also, isn't that picture of Vicki like from 3 or 4 faces ago? Plus, her pic looks even more photo-shopped than Kelly's does.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Also, isn't that picture of Vicki like from 3 or 4 faces ago? Plus, her pic looks even more photo-shopped than Kelly's does.

Vicki does look Photoshopped but her Instagram pics aren't tweaked as much and she looks ok in those. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Vicki should've lost her insurance license a long time ago.  Selling cancer coverage.  The whole cancer gate scam.  She must've never attended an ethics class.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I'm curious about why Vicki thought she was being defamed and why she could win now when most of the cast was saying the same exact things about her after Cancer-gate and her Kill All Cancer debacle. Aside from the arbitration and mediation clauses that are in their contracts and appearance agreements, there's a real issue of timeliness. People have been saying all of this about Vicki on national tv for years. Why is she bothered now? Furthermore, Bravo and Evolution found Kill All Cancer problematic enough that they ran a disclaimer in the end credits about not being affiliated. So why sue/throw a fit now? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Cancer scamming is different than preying on older people.  Have they said her insurance business preys on older folk? 

I recall she was involved in a lawsuit where some benefit wasn't provided that she had assured would be available.

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

People have been saying all of this about Vicki on national tv for years.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Cancer scamming is different than preying on older people.  Have they said her insurance business preys on older folk? 

I recall she was involved in a lawsuit where some benefit wasn't provided that she had assured would be available.

They for sure said Kill All Cancer wasn't on the up and up. It could be a matter of degrees and no one outright saying Kill All Cancer was a straight up fraud, but they clearly indicated that it was not to be trusted nor was Vicki's involvement with it.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/vicki-gunvalson-cancer-charity-meghan-king-edmonds-reacts-video

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/09/30/vicki-gunvalson-kill-all-cancer-scam-or-not/

But your point about a pending lawsuit being the difference between now and then still stands. That lawsuit is probably the only reason Vicki is throwing a fit this time around.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe the two issues are being conflated.  Could be wrong but I assume Kelly's comments that caused the 2019 lawsuit were not about the cancer "charity" closed years ago.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure where to put this. I’m here at Bravocon (best weekend!!!). Shannon and Kelly HAAAAAATE each other. OMG. I thought that there may have been daggers shooting from their eyes. 
All if the women look great! Emily is not heavy in the slightest in real life btw. 

  • Like 17
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Not sure where to put this. I’m here at Bravocon (best weekend!!!). Shannon and Kelly HAAAAAATE each other. OMG. I thought that there may have been daggers shooting from their eyes. 
All if the women look great! Emily is not heavy in the slightest in real life btw. 

I'm a little bit jealous. Mostly because you're in NYC. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

For anyone who wants a sneak peek at the reunion looks:

Awful dresses. With the exception of Kelly who chose an animal print dress. But that style/look is getting old and over used. Kelly should be wearing cougar print. 

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Awful dresses. With the exception of Kelly who chose an animal print dress. But that style/look is getting old and over used. Kelly should be wearing cougar print. 

May change my mind IF I even watch the reunion, but I thought they were pretty, if a little too dressy and sparkly.  Kelly can look so nice in something else.  Sorry she chose that dress.   The color of Emily's is lovely.   She is a very pretty woman, IMO  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I thought Kelly looked good. Emily also. Gina was something of an improvement, I thought. The rest were kind of meh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Not sure where to put this. I’m here at Bravocon (best weekend!!!). Shannon and Kelly HAAAAAATE each other. OMG. I thought that there may have been daggers shooting from their eyes. 
All if the women look great! Emily is not heavy in the slightest in real life btw. 

I had thought about going but didn’t try very hard.  Then I heard scalpers bought up a lot of the BravoCon tickets.  If they do it again, I will go...sounds like you think it was worth it??  Right now our home base is Manhattan so it would have been really easy for me to go.  I’m now regretting that decision! 
 

Did you meet anyone?  What activities did you go to? Were you there all 3 days?
 

It did look like Shannon was not comfortable sitting next to Kelly on the couch!  What did you see/know from the weekend?!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Celebrity Death Match.  Who's with me?  The twice (nearly thrice) divorced, cancer scammer is calling out someone elses "storyline" desperations.

Irony is ironic.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

I had thought about going but didn’t try very hard.  Then I heard scalpers bought up a lot of the BravoCon tickets.  If they do it again, I will go...sounds like you think it was worth it??  Right now our home base is Manhattan so it would have been really easy for me to go.  I’m now regretting that decision! 
 

Did you meet anyone?  What activities did you go to? Were you there all 3 days?
 

It did look like Shannon was not comfortable sitting next to Kelly on the couch!  What did you see/know from the weekend?!!

Definitely worth it! I was there all 3 days and met many of them across all franchises. But the Shannon/Kelly hate really stood out. I recommend it next time! 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, abc123baby said:

JEANA KEOUGH wth, i did not even recognize her. 

I came here just to see if anyone else saw that? She always looks weird with her face lifts but this is on another level! Makes me kind of sad 😢 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I love how Vicki rants, then says "It's none of my business". Yes, you were asked, but you could have just answered "It's none of my business" without the rant, but assholes gotta asshole...

Also, "I'm handicap"? Ok then...

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Smelly dork.

Speaking of - Alexis Bellino will be on Below Deck next week.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 6

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Speaking of - Alexis Bellino will be on Below Deck next week.

I saw that, and more ...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

On 11/17/2019 at 1:11 PM, Hiyo said:

For anyone who wants a sneak peek at the reunion looks:

Did Vickie get yet another new face?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Speaking of - Alexis Bellino will be on Below Deck next week.

YAY!!! This makes me happy!

51 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I saw that, and more ...

What more?? Can't wait!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Celebrity Death Match.  Who's with me?  The twice (nearly thrice) divorced, cancer scammer is calling out someone elses "storyline" desperations.

Irony is ironic.

I can't even imagine the lack of self awareness that would be necessary for Vicki to criticize someone for not thoughtfully handling the situation with one's daughter when bringing a new man into the picture.  I'm not even going to recap Brianna/Brooks, you all know.  It's just- wow. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

What more?? Can't wait!

It would appear that Jesus Jugs has a new King (or consort, I don't keep up with the times).

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/18/2019 at 8:32 AM, abc123baby said:

JEANA KEOUGH wth, i did not even recognize her. 

She has really fucked up her face.  In fact, it is heading towards Lara Flynn Boyle territory.  Tamra looks like she aged a ton and like she has taken a hit in the pocketbook (cheaper, if it is at all possible).

This particular franchise has had THE WORST plastic surgery.  They all look terrible.  Heather is the only one that didn't look worse as time went on while filming. 

Pull the goddam plug Bravo.  Or at least replace them all.  Man, I thought the season with Peggy/Lydia was the worst, then I thought, no, last year was IT, but the show had further to fall.  Seriously, this season blows big time.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

On 11/17/2019 at 1:39 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Not sure where to put this. I’m here at Bravocon (best weekend!!!). Shannon and Kelly HAAAAAATE each other. OMG. I thought that there may have been daggers shooting from their eyes. 
All if the women look great! Emily is not heavy in the slightest in real life btw. 

Thanks for sharing!  I'm glad to hear the event went well.  I'm really curious about a few specific things.  If possible, can you weigh in on the following?

  1. Were there any divas and if so, who?
  2. Is Kim pregnant?
  3. Why were some of the housewifes absent?  There were some big names not present, i.e. Sonja, NeNe, Porsha, and Kandy.
  4. It seems like the Below Deck, OC, and Vanderpump Rules casts got the biggest applause when each of the show casts were introduced.  Were there any shows that were more popular among attendees than others?  If so, which ones?
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Thanks for sharing!  I'm glad to hear the event went well.  I'm really curious about a few specific things.  If possible, can you weigh in on the following?

  1. Were there any divas and if so, who?
  2. Is Kim pregnant?
  3. Why were some of the housewifes absent?  There were some big names not present, i.e. Sonja, NeNe, Porsha, and Kandy.
  4. It seems like the Below Deck, OC, and Vanderpump Rules casts got the biggest applause when each of the show casts were introduced.  Were there any shows that were more popular among attendees than others?  If so, which ones?

I will do my best-

Divas- all of the NY housewives. I was so disappointed in them.  it enough to stop watching of course. Still my favorite franchise. And the MDL guys too. 
Yes, I do believe that Kim is pregnant. She was very cagey but it was pretty obvious. 
Most notably absent were Sonja and Nene. Not sure why. Sonja had an “appearance” in Florida. BS. 
I thought that all shows got the same reception. I just think that the VPR people have more energy and there are way more of them, so it was “louder”. Honestly, the NJ panel was the best and most fun. They were all really funny and nice. 
So many many great things. Hard to pinpoint them all. 

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On the Bravo app, they have lots of clips from BravoCon.  The funniest clip to me was Ramona vs Vicki G.  Vicki was feeling that Ramona was dissing OC by saying that RHONY “put the housewives on the map!”  Vicki was mad at Ramona for saying that because the OC was the original show and, of course, she’s the OG of all OGs.  All Ramona was saying was that they were filming as Manhattan Wives (their original Bravo name) and it was renamed RHONY and that it’s popularity is what drew attention to the Bravo housewives shows.  Ramona said it was a producer or some Bravo exec that said NY “put the housewives on the map” and she was just repeating it.  That was her opinion and Vicki wasn’t having it!

While Ramona is cray cray and walks around with her foot in her mouth, I just thought it was hilarious that Vicki was so upset about Ramona’s claim.  She really thinks she’s the Queen of Bravo in spite of the fact that she was demoted to a friend this season. Every interview she’s been in this year, Vicki voices her exasperation over the fact that she’s not a full time housewife.  I actually don’t care whether she’s on the show or not, (don’t think she’s a big factor anymore) but I’m amazed by the self importance that she displays time and time again.

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I will do my best-

Divas- all of the NY housewives. I was so disappointed in them.  it enough to stop watching of course. Still my favorite franchise. And the MDL guys too. 
Yes, I do believe that Kim is pregnant. She was very cagey but it was pretty obvious. 
Most notably absent were Sonja and Nene. Not sure why. Sonja had an “appearance” in Florida. BS. 
I thought that all shows got the same reception. I just think that the VPR people have more energy and there are way more of them, so it was “louder”. Honestly, the NJ panel was the best and most fun. They were all really funny and nice. 
So many many great things. Hard to pinpoint them all. 

Thank you, TVFANATIC!  This was kind of you!

Too bad about the NYC cast but good to hear about NJ!  I'm glad it was a great event and that you had a good time!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Speaking of - Alexis Bellino will be on Below Deck next week.

Ugh she and her new man look like they’ll be OTT obnoxious with their PDA. 

I don’t know if it’s next week she’ll be on though. That was the mid-season trailer. 

On 11/17/2019 at 2:39 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Not sure where to put this. I’m here at Bravocon (best weekend!!!). Shannon and Kelly HAAAAAATE each other. OMG. I thought that there may have been daggers shooting from their eyes. 
All if the women look great! Emily is not heavy in the slightest in real life btw. 

How fun! I think Emily looks good onscreen so I can only imagine she looks great in person. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

On 11/18/2019 at 8:14 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

But the Shannon/Kelly hate really stood out.

Emily said on WWHL last night that Shannon was in a really bad mood during bravocon. It sounded like the entire time to me. Why go then Shannon? If correct, she charmed it up for her  minute in in the spotlight talking with Andy.  

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/17/2019 at 1:11 PM, Hiyo said:

For anyone who wants a sneak peek at the reunion looks:

They all suck, IMO except Tamras jumpsuit. I like it a lot. That yellow thing on the Ick is shapeless and makes her skin look awful. Kelly takes high end clothing and makes it look Vegas Ho. Shannon is ok but generic, Emily looks like a dowager, Buttwind is wearing a trash bag (but does look very pretty in no makeup), and Gina, well bless her heart. She got ready. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

That's a really great colour on her. She could absolutely striking if she'd leave her face alone. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

59 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Why is having another man in the room ewww, but another woman in the room cool?

I think that Brawny more lesbian than bisexual. My guess is hubby is more of a best friend who she has kids with but she really prefers women

  • Like 3
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

My guess is hubby is more of a best friend who she has kids with but she really prefers women

Yeah, but in most situations like that, they usually have one or two kids...you don't pop out a village with a best friend.

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, but in most situations like that, they usually have one or two kids...you don't pop out a village with a best friend.

Not unless you have major issues- like Brawny

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well, she's a lesbian who pops out multiple kids, conservatives should love her.

Don't really see her as being lesbian though. Bisexual, good chance, but full on lesbian? Don't see it.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Well, she's a lesbian who pops out multiple kids, conservatives should love her.

Don't really see her as being lesbian though. Bisexual, good chance, but full on lesbian? Don't see it.

Sexuality is on a continuum. I did not say that she is fully a lesbian but I do believe that she leans more toward women than men. Being with Shawn allows her to have the family unit that she lacked growing up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Sexuality is on a continuum. I did not say that she is fully a lesbian

Quote

I think that Brawny more lesbian than bisexual.

Better to say then she is a bisexual with a preference for women? Whatever her orientation, her family is a bit large and somewhat unusual for Americans. Her situation is a bit head scratching, though, I agree with that,

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size