Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

Vicki is demoted to ‘friend of’? I’m surprised! Who’s the blonde lady second from the right? I’m not excited about this next season, I’m not a big fan of any of these women. Of course I’ll be watching tho. 

• LOL 1

But,...but,..but,..She got Shady Cop Guy to propose to her! What about the wedding special? She was counting on the engagement sealing her spot wedding special! She bought an ill-fitting gown just for the occasion. They can't do this to her! 

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Vicki is demoted to ‘friend of’? I’m surprised! Who’s the blonde lady second from the right? I’m not excited about this next season, I’m not a big fan of any of these women. Of course I’ll be watching tho. 

She's the newbie.    I found her name and a short bio back around page 25 or 26.     I can't remember her name but it was odd and I'll never remember how to spell it.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

She's the newbie.    I found her name and a short bio back around page 25 or 26.     I can't remember her name but it was odd and I'll never remember how to spell it.  

The newbie is on the far right. Tammy Sue is second from the right.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The far right is Gina. The newbie is sitting between Emily and Kelly and her name is Braunwyn Windham-Burke. US Magazine has individual photos with little blurbs.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The far right is Gina. The newbie is sitting between Emily and Kelly and her name is Braunwyn Windham-Burke. US Magazine has individual photos with little blurbs.

Thank you.   

5 hours ago, AnnMarie17 said:

Ding dong, the witch is missing from the new season cast pic!  Oh happy day!

OC.jpg

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Our far right is Gina.  @StrayCat80 was referring to the second from their right. 

When did Tamra become Tammy Sue?

Edited by AnnA
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

When did Tamra become Tammy Sue?

Longer than she has gone by Tamra. Her legal name was Tamra Sue Waddle but she went by Tammy until she got cast on the show so she started going by Tamra because the show already had a Tammy.

• Love 5

Those photos of her are just sad...most of all because I don't know if she's trying to smile and can't since it's nothing to be happy about, or if it's just she can no longer move any part of her face. 

All these women wearing death masks has become a more and more fitting image as the Housewives shows hear that rattle.

• LOL 1
On 6/28/2019 at 2:04 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Was "in fear for her life" after a party?

Wait... was she drunk... again?

Did this happen at her one room "flop house?"

18 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Longer than she has gone by Tamra. Her legal name was Tamra Sue Waddle but she went by Tammy until she got cast on the show so she started going by Tamra because the show already had a Tammy.

Thank you.   I had no idea. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:19 AM, Giselle said:

Was "in fear for her life" after a party?

Wait... was she drunk... again?

Did this happen at her one room "flop house?"

Couldn’t. You couldn’t swing a small cat around that one car garage she calls home. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/14/2019 at 11:30 AM, ghoulina said:

This is sad, but does not surprise me. Jimmy always seemed to disinterested in her. And annoyed by her. Sending nasty videos the day your wife gives birth, though? Yikes. He outdouched himself. 

Yeah, it was always clear he had one foot out of the marriage.

• Love 2
On 6/25/2019 at 3:12 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Looked for a Gina Kirschenheiter page, no find.  Weren't we just reading about a possible reconciliation a week or so ago? 

Looks like the reconciliation went well..

I cannot stand her or Emily and am really surprised either was asked back. I don't know how much longer this show can go on without a single likeable HW.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, chlban said:

Looks like the reconciliation went well..

I cannot stand her or Emily and am really surprised either was asked back. I don't know how much longer this show can go on without a single likeable HW.

Unfortunately, the unlikeability factor is the beast on which these shows feed.  I get your point, believe me.  I have stopped watching BH, OC, NJ, and ATL altogether.  I stay mostly informed by this site as well as certain sm accounts I follow, but I am unwilling to devote time to watch.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/2/2019 at 1:22 PM, AnnMarie17 said:

Ding dong, the witch is missing from the new season cast pic!  Oh happy day!

OC.jpg

The only thing missing from the pic are 6 shovels that these women will be burying this franchise with. RHOC has hit the bottom of the Bravo barrel.

I don't care if I miss an episode or all episodes. But I'm coming here for the fun and snark!😁 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4

Good god, they brought back Stinky and Crazy Eyes! Hide the donuts and the booze!

Just that much more I can fast forward through. I just don't care about them. Something bad could happen to a family member of theirs and I just wouldn't care. 

I'll watch for Shannon, Tamra and Kelly but that's it.  The rest have always gotten the fast forward button even if one if they throw Shannon or Tamra together with Stinky or Crazy Eyes.

Bring back Heather, Lauri and/or Alexis.

• Love 9
On 7/5/2019 at 7:10 PM, chenoa333 said:

The only thing missing from the pic are 6 shovels that these women will be burying this franchise with. RHOC has hit the bottom of the Bravo barrel.

I don't care if I miss an episode or all episodes. But I'm coming here for the fun and snark!😁 

Shannon looks spectacular! I love that she’s wearing her natural wave in that photo. Makes her look like the youngest one there. Can’t wait to see how these bees are going to react to Shannon being The hottest housewife. 

This is going to be the year of fun Shannon. It’s been a long time coming. 

• Love 8
On 7/8/2019 at 4:53 AM, Beden said:

Plus, even reduced, the fat checks they get to cash would be hard for someone as materialistic as Vicki to turn down.

I believe it was mentioned that Lu on NY actually made more money she was a friend than previously because she showed up to every event she could.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 7/2/2019 at 6:50 PM, Sew Sumi said:

That's Gina? I would have never guessed!

She's unrecognizable without the glitter blue eye shadow-😁 

Why suddenly is her estranged husband, who refused to be seen on RHOC, now perfectly ok with being photographed and having his face in the media? Did he lose his job in L.A.? 

I don't want to see Gina or her family anymore and especially not the screaming toddlers. GO AWAY GINA AND FAMILY! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 7/4/2019 at 9:59 PM, ButterQueen said:

I like Vicki.  I’m sad she’s demoted and Gina and Emily aren’t.  I will only watch for Shannon.

I'm torn.  I like Vicki too but she seemed to be moving a bit into Jill Zarin zone and messing with the authenticity (such as it is) by fabricating things.

And, she seems to have crossed a few legal lines with slanderous remarks about a few castmates that put the network in a precarious position and angered, castmates (rightfully so).

I would like to have seen Vicki stay and kind of wind down a bit a like Ramona, but she dug herself a grave, I think.

I don't like the idea of a new "tres amigas" because it sort of means that the original tres amigas weren't really amigas to begin with and that the whole concept is really just for the sake of TV and a means of keeping the others out of an inner click.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Jextella said:

I'm torn.  I like Vicki too but she seemed to be moving a bit into Jill Zarin zone and messing with the authenticity (such as it is) by fabricating things - mostly about herself, I feel.

And, she seems to have crossed a few legal lines with slanderous remarks about a few castmates that put the network in a precarious position and angered, castmates (rightfully so).

I would like to have seen Vicki stay and kind of wind down a bit a like Ramona, but she dug herself a grave, I think.

I don't like the idea of a new "tres amigas" because it sort of means that the original tres amigas weren't really amigas to begin with and that the whole concept is really just for the sake of TV and a means of keeping the others out of an inner click.

My peeve about the Tres Amigas?  They never gave credit to the original Three Amigos for their little dance.  No Shannon, you did NOT come up with that.

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

My peeve about the Tres Amigas?  They never gave credit to the original Three Amigos for their little dance.  No Shannon, you did NOT come up with that.

I mean isn’t their name giving them credit?

• Love 5
On 7/10/2019 at 5:25 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I would haver never recognized her! She got off pretty easy for a DUI charge. Is she back with that husband again? Last I saw was talk of restraining orders. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I would haver never recognized her! She got off pretty easy for a DUI charge. Is she back with that husband again? Last I saw was talk of restraining orders. 

I think there was a 5 minute reconciliation just prior to the domestic disturbance.

• Love 4
On 7/7/2019 at 3:12 AM, Giselle said:

Good god, they brought back Stinky and Crazy Eyes! Hide the donuts and the booze!

Just that much more I can fast forward through. I just don't care about them. Something bad could happen to a family member of theirs and I just wouldn't care. 

I'll watch for Shannon, Tamra and Kelly but that's it.  The rest have always gotten the fast forward button even if one if they throw Shannon or Tamra together with Stinky or Crazy Eyes.

Bring back Heather, Lauri and/or Alexis.

I wish they would have kept Vicki, fired Emily and Gina, and brought Heather and Alexis back.

• Love 7
On 7/7/2019 at 2:45 PM, Mu Shu said:

Shannon looks spectacular! I love that she’s wearing her natural wave in that photo. Makes her look like the youngest one there. Can’t wait to see how these bees are going to react to Shannon being The hottest housewife. 

This is going to be the year of fun Shannon. It’s been a long time coming. 

I didn’t know Shannon had naturally wavy hair.  It looks curled in the pic.

Just now, ButterQueen said:

I wish they would have kept Vicki, fired Emily and Gina, and brought Heather and Alexis back.

Yes on firing Emily and Gina, and bringing Heather and Alexis back. I do pass on Vicki. Although how awful she is, she still makes for good TV unlike Nene who really drained the life out of RHOA and made the last season suck. (Note, I have had a bit of 🍷)

• Love 8
On 7/7/2019 at 6:32 PM, Shannah Banana said:

"I am back again this season right in the middle of the action in a different role."  No bitch, you're in the same role -you- with less money and probably less face time.  I guess this proves Bravo has no loyalty to anybody.  Vicki is the first of the first, that hung on til the bitter end.  Well, it's the "end" as far as I'm concerned.  Being demoted to friend, when you really are the OG of the OC (actually, the OG of all of the franchises), is like a pity fuck, and she should have told Bravo to cram it.  I guess famewhoredom is hard to kick.

The year LuAnn on RHONY was demoted to friend, she was at all the events and had many scenes.  It was her best season and she was OG. Of course, she is back as a regular.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I thought she was a new HW.  😳🧐🤪

• LOL 3
On 7/11/2019 at 7:29 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Wow, I do not recognize anyone in this photo!

You'll recognize Tamra when she undoubtedly will get buck naked in one or several episodes. Making her kids and Eddie real proud. She's one classy mom!😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

In the group picture at least, the newbie looks like a young Shannon! ... I honestly wish the show would feature more of the ladies’ real lives, especially their (older!) kids. In the first few seasons, the teenagers/young adults provided more entertainment in one episode than there was all last season with just the ladies: OC Angels, arrests, lip tattoos, college parties that moms weren’t invited to, house parties, etc. I miss those days!

• Love 6
On 7/12/2019 at 9:53 PM, FairyDusted said:

What exactly was she charged with and what were the penalties? I know. in OC Ca there are Court fines/ DUI classes/AA meetings/community service/temp drivers license suspension/filing special forms with your car insurance provider/can't be in the same vehicle with a driver who's been drinking, even if you are a sober passenger. How did this trashy Ho get off easy? I'm not being sarcastic, i really want to know!

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

What exactly was she charged with and what were the penalties? I know. in OC Ca there are Court fines/ DUI classes/AA meetings/community service/temp drivers license suspension/filing special forms with your car insurance provider/can't be in the same vehicle with a driver who's been drinking, even if you are a sober passenger. How did this trashy Ho get off easy? I'm not being sarcastic, i really want to know!

All I could find was that she had to pay a $160 fine. I’ve had to pay over $200 for going 15 miles over the speed limit (on interstate, not a residential area - just so you know I’m not that bad of a person

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

All I could find was that she had to pay a $160 fine. I’ve had to pay over $200 for going 15 miles over the speed limit (on interstate, not a residential area - just so you know I’m not that bad of a person

Oh StatsQueen, no judgement on you getting a speeding ticket or any driving violation for that matter! Gina must have paid a publicist to tell the media she got off with a $160.00 fine. Or maybe Gina gave the judge and bailiff free BJ's for the rest of the year!😁

DUI's in Orange County California are a HUGE money maker for cities, counties, judges, courts... And just to be fair and honest, people from ALL walks of life get DUI's: doctors, lawyers, students, housewives (DUH!) homeless, cops (yes! Cops)

And it's only a matter of time before there is a legitimate way for cops to test drivers for DUI of marijuana.

One more thing. Gina looks absolutely fucking ridiculous in that dress with the OTT hair/hair extensions,  the gigantic veneers. She needs to go to work at the Orange County Fair. The carnival rides.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7