Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Yikes.  Did she really have a cancer scare, or was it something like fibroids, which I have, my mother had, and my great-grandmother had? lol.

Also - she just posted where she's hosting Briana's baby shower for her baby girl due in March. Do people have showers for Baby #4?

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2

21 minutes ago, misschung said:

Yikes.  Did she really have a cancer scare, or was it something like fibroids, which I have, my mother had, and my great-grandmother had? lol.

Also - she just posted where she's hosting Briana's baby shower for her baby girl due in March. Do people have showers for Baby #4?

Maybe because it's the first girl? 

And I doubt Vickster had cancer. She has had no down time since Steve dumped her.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

And I doubt Vickster had cancer. She has had no down time since Steve dumped her.

I think she really, really ,really wants a casserole.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 14

12 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Maybe because it's the first girl? 

Ah, that makes sense I suppose.  I was always under the impression that baby showers were 'one and done.'  None of my friends who have multiple kids, even if they were different genders, had more than one shower.  But, I think you are right.

I watched Vicki's Insta-stories from Thanksgiving and wow, her family in the Midwest is interesting.  They deep fried three turkeys, and when they were lowering one into the oil, all the guys were standing around going "She's a squirter!"  Then her 70+ uncle took a bite of the meat and said, "I'm definitely a breast man." 

Almost makes you understand the Ickster more, lol. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

On 11/26/2021 at 3:52 AM, misschung said:

Ah, that makes sense I suppose.  I was always under the impression that baby showers were 'one and done.'  None of my friends who have multiple kids, even if they were different genders, had more than one shower.  But, I think you are right.

I watched Vicki's Insta-stories from Thanksgiving and wow, her family in the Midwest is interesting.  They deep fried three turkeys, and when they were lowering one into the oil, all the guys were standing around going "She's a squirter!"  Then her 70+ uncle took a bite of the meat and said, "I'm definitely a breast man." 

Brianna moved her kids to the Midwest to be around family. This family? Yikes.

• Like 9

On 11/26/2021 at 6:52 AM, misschung said:

Hm. Maybe it was true that Brooks fit in just fine with this clan, Brianna’s claim notwithstanding.

• Like 8

Watching Vicki’s swan song season. They’re up to the episode where she’s recovering from whatever plastic surgery she had, and Steve is wheeling her into this resort hotel — to her “recovery suite”. She has a blanket over her head like a shroud (just like in Iceland), and she’s acting like a two-year-old getting over a tonsillectomy. No wonder Steve left. Nobody signs up for that kind of bottomless pit o’neediness.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 6

Oh gawd….here we go again. I was wrong thinking yesterday’s marathon was Vicki’s last season. Wishful thinking. She is currently screeching and yelling her way through Key West, and yet again she hurts herself and has to have her carcass carried off by an ambulance — crying like her leg’s been cut off.

Upcoming is the cringy engagement party, with Steve wanting to be anywhere but there. (And is that when Tamra hid in the bushes?)

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

On 11/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Hm. Maybe it was true that Brooks fit in just fine with this clan, Brianna’s claim notwithstanding.

Omg you're so right! 

Vicki's daughter joined the MLM crowd with Young Living.  I can't even. The thing that kills me is that she is on light duty admin work due to a high risk pregnancy (maybe bc she got knocked up like, 5 months after having Hank?) and she keeps using all these essential oil diffusers every day. It makes me crazy! So not safe when you are pregnant.

And also - is she not smart enough to see through the mlm scam?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, misschung said:

Omg you're so right! 

Vicki's daughter joined the MLM crowd with Young Living.  I can't even. The thing that kills me is that she is on light duty admin work due to a high risk pregnancy (maybe bc she got knocked up like, 5 months after having Hank?) and she keeps using all these essential oil diffusers every day. It makes me crazy! So not safe when you are pregnant.

And also - is she not smart enough to see through the mlm scam?

I"m not at all surprised by Brianna's turn to the "Karen" side. She's always had it in her, even early on in the series there were some signs lurking here and there. 

Hell, Vicki the insurance huckster probably got her started on that crappy MLM and probably has her hands in one or two of them herself. Something tells me the "Beat all Cancer" scam Vicks and Brooks cooked up was probably one step away from being an MLM.

• Like 11

Yeah, you are so right.  I was laughing so hard during the reunion when Meghan called Vicki out on having people put in their information in order to receive the bracelet for the cancer charity or whatever it was.

They are all a bunch of snake oil salesmen. I'm pretty sure Ryan is doing that as well - they are tagging the heck out of companies on their IG, probably doing a ton of paid promotions.

I feel bad for Briana's uterus. 

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

5 hours ago, misschung said:

Yeah, you are so right.  I was laughing so hard during the reunion when Meghan called Vicki out on having people put in their information in order to receive the bracelet for the cancer charity or whatever it was.

They are all a bunch of snake oil salesmen. I'm pretty sure Ryan is doing that as well - they are tagging the heck out of companies on their IG, probably doing a ton of paid promotions.

I feel bad for Briana's uterus. 

Isn't she expecting again?

• Surprise 2

On 11/26/2021 at 6:52 AM, misschung said:

I seem to recall in a past season, we watched Vicki visiting her midwest family and someone almost setting himself on fire in the yard.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

6 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I seem to recall in a past season, we watched Vicki visiting her midwest family and someone almost setting himself on fire in the yard.

Yes! I remember that - it was at her brother's house, lol

• Like 4

14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

New boyfriend? Or new hair extensions? Or is that Brianna?

Actually, it came from a site of confusing photos but my first reaction was "that Muppet wearing sunglasses looks like Vicki!". 😂

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

16 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Actually, it came from a site of confusing photos but my first reaction was "that Muppet wearing sunglasses looks like Vicki!". 😂

I can see that. But I think the lady in the pic has skinnier upper arms than Vicki. And Vicki would have her face full on front and center for any photo! Beautiful water fountains. I wonder where/what it is.

• Like 4

I'm not sure who dodged the bigger bullet, Vicki or Steve...

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11

Ouch!  When the ex gets engaged months after breaking up with you……that’s pretty harsh.  Vicki seems ok though.  

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

I no longer watch real housewives …..I just lost interest. I still keep my eyes open to updates on the ladies though.  I used to be a Vicki fan.  

• Like 2

Lydia and Heather returned after several years and both came with inflated egos and meaner. (And incidentally, both came after Shannon hard). I'd hate to imagine how much meaner and more egomaniacal Viki can get. Keep her far far away please.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

So Vicki's ex, Steve Lodge, just got engaged over Christmas ?

(as did Tom D'Agostino, LuAnn's ex ! Whoa !)

So Vicki has two marriages under her belt, plus two other longtime relationships.

With one broken engagement.

I sense that she might be alot to handle. 

Tee hee. 😁

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

19 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

So Vicki's ex, Steve Lodge, just got engaged over Christmas ?

(as did Tom D'Agostino, LuAnn's ex ! Whoa !)

So Vicki has two marriages under her belt, plus two other longtime relationships.

With one broken engagement.

I sense that she might be alot to handle. 

Tee hee. 😁

Reenactment of Steve Lodge's eventual reaction to Vicki:

giphy.gif 

• Laugh 13

Maybe better to hire a therapist to see why she feels she has to have someone in her life and/or why she keeps hooking up with men who just aren't good for her?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

PrincessPurrsALot

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy