Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Ruh-Ro.  Vicki's being sued for fraud.  She sold a policy to a married couple and claimed it had a lifetime waiver of premiums for the surviving spouse, but that was not the case.

"Joan accuses the Bravo star of misrepresenting the policies 'fraudulently and willfully' for over 20 years, 'throughout which time [her spouse] paid ever-increasing premiums yet was ultimately denied the specific benefit on which the purchase of the policy was predicated.'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6894011/Vicki-Gunvalson-sued-82-year-old-woman-fraud.html

Lol! I just read that news story and I loves me some shady, nefarious, unscrupulous Vicki shenanigans! Steve and Vicki: PERFECT MATCH

Even Neil Clark Warren couldn't have known the 14 (?) levels of compatibility that these 2 have in common. 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Ruh-Ro.  Vicki's being sued for fraud.  She sold a policy to a married couple and claimed it had a lifetime waiver of premiums for the surviving spouse, but that was not the case.

"Joan accuses the Bravo star of misrepresenting the policies 'fraudulently and willfully' for over 20 years, 'throughout which time [her spouse] paid ever-increasing premiums yet was ultimately denied the specific benefit on which the purchase of the policy was predicated.'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6894011/Vicki-Gunvalson-sued-82-year-old-woman-fraud.html

I hope the court rules that Vicki's company has to make those premium payments and that she has to cough up extra compensation and legal fees.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

I called this when we first got word Vicki had been made part time.

Anything for a storyline.

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/12/vicki-gunvalson-suing-ex-brooks-ayers-for-266k-in-unpaid-loans/

I wonder if this means Brooks will get back on the show to defend the suit?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 4/10/2019 at 11:11 AM, SCS said:

But is she wrong? I though Vix functioned as a broker-- benefits would come from the company that holds the policy and the terms of that policy would be between the insurer and insuree, wouldn't they?

I think the question is, did Vicki misrepresent the terms of the policy when she sold it?  Hopefully the customer received something from her in writing.  Either way, I'm not sure I'd publicly accuse a long-term client (and widow no less) of making an ass of herself.  Not very professional.  Then again, Vicki knows all about making an ass of herself, so she is somewhat of an expert on the subject.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think the question is, did Vicki misrepresent the terms of the policy when she sold it?  Hopefully the customer received something from her in writing.  Either way, I'm not sure I'd publicly accuse a long-term client (and widow no less) of making an ass of herself.  Not very professional.  Then again, Vicki knows all about making an ass of herself, so she is somewhat of an expert on the subject.

Respectfully I disagree--unless it can be proven that Vix did, in fact, misrepresent the coverage terms. But this woman bought the policy 23 years ago when she was 59. If, in 20+ years, she did not read the fine print (or have it explained if she couldn't understand it) well, that's kind of on her.  It seems the binding contract is between her and the carrier not Coto unless it can be proven that Vix willfully engaged in fraud. Any insurance brokers on here want to chime in?

Re the bold. ITA, not a good look.

https://marriedbiography.com/joan-lile-82-sues-vicki-gunvalson-insurance-company-insurance-policy-fraud/.

• Love 4
On 4/15/2019 at 4:07 PM, SCS said:

Respectfully I disagree--unless it can be proven that Vix did, in fact, misrepresent the coverage terms. But this woman bought the policy 23 years ago when she was 59. If, in 20+ years, she did not read the fine print (or have it explained if she couldn't understand it) well, that's kind of on her.  It seems the binding contract is between her and the carrier not Coto unless it can be proven that Vix willfully engaged in fraud. Any insurance brokers on here want to chime in?

Re the bold. ITA, not a good look.

https://marriedbiography.com/joan-lile-82-sues-vicki-gunvalson-insurance-company-insurance-policy-fraud/.

I don't think Vicki was calling her client an ass, I am pretty sure she was responding to people on social media who were accusing her of deceiving the woman.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Storyline; locked down. 

I guess her incessant nagging for him to propose finally worked...wonder if she got a pre-nup?

Edited by kicksave
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I'd rather see Vicki and Steve's fake engagement/wedding next season than Tamara and her fake EVERYTHING.  I'm actually quite pleased knowing that Tamra is most likely pissing her workout shorts just knowing that Vicki found yet another reason to stay on RHOC! 

"Tamra's OC Wedding" is going to look like the drive thru Elvis chapel in Vegas compared to Vicki's wedding. Vicki is going to show up and show off! And Tamara is "gonna hate hate hate". 

I'm definitely in on the next season. I know everyone hates Vicki but I will watch with eager anticipation, for every moment of Tamara's hate and jealousy! Vicki just might push Tamara over the edge.  Maybe Tamara will have to do something to make Eddie's medical condition worsen so she can be in the spotlight? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 4/10/2019 at 2:11 PM, SCS said:

But is she wrong? I though Vix functioned as a broker-- benefits would come from the company that holds the policy and the terms of that policy would be between the insurer and insuree, wouldn't they?

I think it's  fraud, but I'd have to ask a coworker and am not willing to admit I follow this show! 😀

On 4/28/2019 at 4:51 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Vicki is desparate to have a storyline she could have engineered this engagement...giving Bravo a wedding to film is the jewel in the crown.

Doesn't Vicki and Don's ceremony in the Caribbean count as a Bravo wedding show? 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I think it's  fraud, but I'd have to ask a coworker and am not willing to admit I follow this show! 😀

Doesn't Vicki and Don's ceremony in the Caribbean count as a Bravo wedding show? 

Okay, so she is putting another jewel in the crown!  

Can anyone tell me who, from any of the HW shows is still together after having a vow renewal?

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:23 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Can anyone tell me who, from any of the HW shows is still together after having a vow renewal?

I want to say there is one and only one, but for the life of me I cannot recall.

On 5/7/2019 at 5:37 AM, Ubiquitous said:

You are asking for a friend???  I always call my viewing  sociological research to make it sound better.  HA!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
Do people really have engagement parties for their third marriage (4th engagement)?  Asking for...me.  My friends are all past the engagement hoopla stage in our lives.
(psssst...so is Vicky)
Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

The photo with Tamra talking seems to show a fat Shannon behind her.

tamra shannon.JPG

I am not sure what is going on with Shannon's face because it definitely looks different from her first season, but if you see the recent full-body Instagram pics, she has truly lost a ton of weight.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:
Do people really have engagement parties for their third marriage (4th engagement)?  Asking for...me.  My friends are all past the engagement hoopla stage in our lives.
(psssst...so is Vicky)

Will Vicki ever learn to dress for her body???

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Well, now that we all know how season 14 is going to end, is there any point in watching?

To see if she’s a bridezilla? To watch Shannon and Kelly date? Whether Tamra is her Matron of Honor? 

• LOL 4
16 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:
(psssst...so is Vicky)

That dress is just a perfect for showing off your love handles and back fat.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

No, Vicki will never learn to dress for her body shape and size. There are many others who suffer from the same problem. I just saw a photo of Fergie, the Duchess of Whatever attending a wedding in London. She and her daughters have the absolute worst taste in clothing and Fergie always wears her about 4 sizes too small. Just because you can squeeze into a size 8 doesn’t mean you don’t actually wear a size 14.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not to mention her saggy boobs. Just ugh 😑 

• Love 5
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:42 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Well, now that we all know how season 14 is going to end, is there any point in watching?

To see if she’s a bridezilla? To watch Shannon and Kelly date? Whether Tamra is her Matron of Honor? 

Like I said, we already know how season 14 will end. ;-)

• Love 3
On 5/19/2019 at 7:56 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:
(psssst...so is Vicky)

The pic of Billy is BAD.  He looks like he is drinking way too much.  Very puffy face.  Not that he was setting the world on fire with his good looks before but he needs to lay off the sauce.

• Love 1
On 5/20/2019 at 12:44 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

She really needs to learn to check the look from behind.  No shame in back fat.  A lot of women have it.  We also learn not to showcase it.  She is not a fat woman but curvy and dressing badly makes her look heavier.  She isn't and never will be Tamra's size.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

She really needs to learn to check the look from behind.  No shame in back fat.  A lot of women have it.  We also learn not to showcase it.  She is not a fat woman but curvy and dressing badly makes her look heavier.  She isn't and never will be Tamra's size.  

I totally agree that she needs a three way mirror.

Back fat happens to the best of us.

• Love 7
On 5/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Here we go with this rumor again.

vicki-gunvalson-may-be-a-friend-on-rhoc-season-14

“Unless you hear it from me, then it’s simply a rumor,” she tweeted at the time. “I am in negotiations.”  A week later, Vicki confirmed that she was shooting scenes for the series, but she never officially revealed her role.

OK, Vicki.  Maybe these will help you figure it out:

demote2.jpg

demoted1.png

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 4/26/2019 at 10:38 AM, kicksave said:

I guess her incessant nagging for him to propose finally worked...wonder if she got a pre-nup?

I hope that dirty ex-cop takes her for everything she's got. Better yet when they divorce I hope the lawyers get it all!

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Giselle said:

I hope that dirty ex-cop takes her for everything she's got. Better yet when they divorce I hope the lawyers get it all!

Yes. We're going to find out just how savvy Vicki is as businesswoman. I think she's going to tell everyone she and Steve signed a pre-nup but if so, she's not going to tell us the details! It could be as simple as "steve if you marry me you can have all of my assets" LOL! It's called "the desperation pre-nup".

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 5/19/2019 at 9:56 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:
(psssst...so is Vicky)

Not only does Vicki think this is appropriate, she also apparently had an outfit change at some point during said party.  That's totally normal. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. We're going to find out just how savvy Vicki is as businesswoman. I think she's going to tell everyone she and Steve signed a pre-nup but if so, she's not going to tell us the details! It could be as simple as "steve if you marry me you can have all of my assets" LOL! It's called "the desperation pre-nup".

He's not going into this without an endgame. He has screwed over ex-wives before. Violent lying sack of shit who disgraced the uniform of peace officers.

Plus he faked his residence to run for office in another district in Anaheim.

https://realityblurb.com/2018/09/21/does-rhoc-star-vicki-gunvalsons-boyfriend-steve-lodge-have-a-violent-past-details-of-fight-and-assault-charges-revealed-plus-excessive-force-lawsuit/

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Giselle said:

He's not going into this without an endgame. He has screwed over ex-wives before. Violent lying sack of shit who disgraced the uniform of peace officers.

Plus he faked his residence to run for office in another district in Anaheim.

Yes I'm well aware of Steve's nefarious, scandalous behavior in his career in law enforcement and politics. And what i find unbelievable is that Vicki's daughter, son-in-law and friends (Tamra) think Steve is just a great guy with an honorable reputation. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7
On 4/6/2019 at 1:01 PM, chenoa333 said:

Lol! I just read that news story and I loves me some shady, nefarious, unscrupulous Vicki shenanigans! Steve and Vicki: PERFECT MATCH

Even Neil Clark Warren couldn't have known the 14 (?) levels of compatibility that these 2 have in common. 😁

Omg  Vicky is a lying cheat, what a surprise!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
53 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes I'm well aware of Steve's nefarious, scandalous behavior in his career in law enforcement and politics. And what i find unbelievable is that Vicki's daughter, son-in-law and friends (Tamra) think Steve is just a great guy with an honorable reputation. 

I don't understand it either. Especially when it comes to Tamra. Though I wouldn't put it past her to make her "discovery" into a storyline

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

I don't understand it either. Especially when it comes to Tamra. Though I wouldn't put it past her to make her "discovery" into a storyline

A few seasons ago we would have had MKE make the discovery for her. Oh, but wait......she's too busy not busting her own husband.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6