Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E05: Fourteen's a Crowd

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

This season started off pretty good, but I'm actually sick of the new arrivals already...the 'OGs of the house were good enough to carry the season.

I do like the Kassius and Theo storyline so far...Kassius is definitely a stand out and he seems to have some deeper layers to his life. On the otherhand Katrina and her sister just ain't cutting it for me so far, I don't even think they know what there own beef is about.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GenY said:

This season started off pretty good, but I'm actually sick of the new arrivals already...the 'OGs of the house were good enough to carry the season.

I do like the Kassius and Theo storyline so far...Kassius is definitely a stand out and he seems to have some deeper layers to his life. On the otherhand Katrina and her sister just ain't cutting it for me so far, I don't even think they know what there own beef is about.

Katrina and her sister are the definition of petty as people. There are no real problems there. Just two immature ass codependent sisters that need to grow up already.

The Kass/Theo thing is so confusing to me in that I don't know who the believe. I think it's a complete truth lays in the middle answer. At the end of the day, I think they both smoked weed but Theo genuinely didn't think there was any left in the room.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Sgt Pepper said:

Mike just annoys the shit out of me! Like shut up already.  What the heck does Jordan see in him? 

He gives her attention?

I can't keep track of everyone…just too many people.

• Love 2

Not a fan of Mike either. When his ex roommate brought up the 2k he never paid back, Mike was like "whatevs" while chomping on pizza. Getting up in the middle of the night to write angry notes was creepy as hell too. I could see that guy doing something really sketchy.

I do think Kass is guilty and he knows it. Theo seems to be the type of person who takes responsibility for himself. When Kass was crying and trying to get Theo to talk to him, there was more going on than just missing his kid.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Soobs said:

Not a fan of Mike either. When his ex roommate brought up the 2k he never paid back, Mike was like "whatevs" while chomping on pizza. Getting up in the middle of the night to write angry notes was creepy as hell too. I could see that guy doing something really sketchy.

I do think Kass is guilty and he knows it. Theo seems to be the type of person who takes responsibility for himself. When Kass was crying and trying to get Theo to talk to him, there was more going on than just missing his kid.

I could also live forever without out people willingly going on tv and crying/whining about missing their kids or their family really. Stay the fuck home then. Especially when you can actually call them whenever you want. At least on big brother you are cut off from everyone. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I could also live forever without out people willingly going on tv and crying/whining about missing their kids or their family really. Stay the fuck home then. Especially when you can actually call them whenever you want. At least on big brother you are cut off from everyone. 

Yeah, I agree.  Kass saying he wondered if he made the right decision.  I was like shut up.   What is the right decision? Stay home with child or go on MTV? I think he made the wrong decision.  

Edited by Sgt Pepper
I crnt spell
  • Love 2

Anybody feel grimy seeing Nessa hold court during "The Verdict"? Now, I honestly doubt Theo would be starting in the NFL if not for the incident. There are only so many QB slots to be had, even what Jamie Foxx had at the beginning of Any Given Sunday. I feel that Theo should get on with his life, and I don't know if doing the Challenge circuit is a step in the right direction. That said, I'd take his side over Kassius.

Is it a little messed-up that there are three black men on this show, and two of them are fathers? For the record, I wouldn't be surprised if Mike had a hookup with an "accident" that the woman wouldn't tell him about, because you want to get as far away from that shit as possible.

There's an "Orlana" on this show. No, for real. She's as easy to spot as Steve on Road Rules: The Quest.

Too many cast members for me. Mike is still the standout scumbag, though. I can believe he always gets what he wants. Look at the tattoos . . . he could have not gotten such ugly ink, but he had to do it.

• Love 1