Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Nightvisiting

ApathyMonger

Miss Quill is still owning the show. Gets down to business and is quite resourceful. Strong female character, red soled shoes and all.

The energy/soul sucking cord creatures were a bit creepy, drawn/strung across London. Grief and fear are easily played upon. Unfortunately their plan did not work - til the next time.

The misfits still look out for each other and all will learn much about themselves.

• Love 1

Obvious question: could a big bus be considered a weapon?

Okay episode. Ram should be hundreds of miles (or kilometers) away from that school by now. I know, this is the Fellowship Of The Breakfast and all, but how much shit can one guy personally take? His girlfriend wa murdered in front of him, he lost a leg, got a new one, his coach turned out to be a receptacle for a dragon entity . . . and then his town is taken over by a weird alien that gets off on closure. Only one that had it tougher tonight was Tanya. Poor girl.

Obvious question: could a big bus be considered a weapon?

Earlier in the episode, I think she asked for a screwdriver, so the rule seems to be that if something is designed to be a weapon (pistol, sword, etc.), she' can't use it, but if its main purpose is something else (screwdriver, pencil, bus), she can use it.   On top of that, at the end of the episode, this seemed to be more of a powerful suggestion than a rule.

I wondered how they'd handle gray areas, like sports equipment (hockey sticks, baseball and cricket bats, etc.), piano wire, and even cooking knives.  

(Note that this episode has now aired on BBC America in the USA.)

Some of the transitions are odd, which I assume is the editing for US airing.  I liked this episode.  But even if I assume there were some scenes missing, the kiss between April and Ram felt rushed. 

But Quill will keep me around.  

Actually, I like all the characters in this show.  Well, all of them except the prince dude.  He's boring.