Type keyword(s) to search

In Celebration of Voting

No early voting in New York.  I have been sick since Saturday and actually called in to work today but went with my husband to vote this morning because I would have needed to be hospitalized to have missed it.  

It was my hubby's first voting experience because he waited 22 years to register.  He's not entirely excited for HRC but he happily voted for her to deny Drumpf a vote.

My county does not do I Voted stickers but the church that is my polling station made cookies and held the individual packets closed with the stickers so I got one anyways.  If I weren't sick I would have considered driving the 1.5 hours to Susan B. Anthony's cemetery to share my sticker with her.

I am nearly dizzy waiting for the results of this shitstorm and for the next Clinton to move in to the White House.

• Love 2

I voted in my tiny, middle-of-nowhere town (population 500). My whole life, I've never seen more than two people at the polling place at the same time. Today I went after work and there were eight people voting and two people in line waiting for spots. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but for here -- it's huge! And even though I know that most of the people here are voting for Trump, it still didn't dampen my excitement when I cast my vote for a female president!