Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: Vicious Lies And Broken Ties

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Vicki kept saying that to anyone who would speak with her, just so that she could spread more rumors about Shannon and David.  She was literally dying for Tamra to ask "Why are you so worried for Shannon?"...so glad Tamra didn't take the bait.

But, I would bet anything that Andy will be bringing it up at the Reunion.  Vicki knows how to play the game.  Say something enough on the show, and if it isn't addressed then, it will definitely be addressed by Andy.

Not just Andy but some viewers as well.

• Love 7

The short preview of the reunion, where we saw Vicki yell "Get off MY show!!" - got me wondering if maybe Vicki should check out the current cast of RHONY.  There was once a redhead on that franchise that thought the show was hers - now, she's basically out of sight, out of mind.  Maybe Jill can give Vicki some advice on what NOT to do in order to stay on the show (and, if so, hopefully, Vicki will continue to be her narcissistic self, not listen, and not get renewed).

• Love 22

Why was Vicki taking a metal cake/ service stand with her as she was leaving from the bar area?

Maybe she lent it to Shannon and Shannon told her to take it with her so she didn't have to see her again and wouldn't have an insurance claim filed against her, HA!

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Sai said:

How cool was it when Vicki was planning her escape and Heather says all calmly "don't move".  Ha!!

I thought it was cool, too, but it did kind of show Heather in a bad way.  Heather does, at times, sound like a schoolmarm or disciplining Mom when she "orders" people to do things.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Why was Vicki taking a metal cake/ service stand with her as she was leaving from the bar area?

Maybe she lent it to Shannon and Shannon told her to take it with her so she didn't have to see her again and wouldn't have an insurance claim filed against her, HA!

YES!  I was wondering about that also.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Sai said:

There was some really funny scenes in the beginning of the show.  Both Eddie and David, on separate occasions, joking about being gay.  Then when Heather had the loose hair and Tamra pulled it off and said it came from Heather's chin.  Those were some light hearted  and funny moments.  My friend and I do that also.  Someone spread a vicious rumor about us and it was so ridiculous that we joke about it all the time now.

Meghan looked terrible at the party.  Part of her hair in a bun right on top of her head, flowered dress with fishnet stockings and giant chunky necklace.  Waaaay to busy.  Cripes.  Her baby cake idea was really cool though.

My most disappointing moment of the night was when the woman were screeching and the camera didn't show Eddie eating.  They flashed to him quickly but he wasn't eating when all the arguing was going down.  Bummer!  

Oh, Just wanted to add how sad it is that Brianna has been diagnosed with Lupus.  That sucks!

I kept thinking Meghan had accidentally left a curler on top of her head.

Sorry to read about Brianna's diagnosis as well. I guess that explains the health problems she has been having. Hopefully now that she has been diagnosed she can get appropriate treatment. Sad to say, but this is another reason I don't want to see Vicki back. She will make it all about herself and how hard it is for her that her daughter has Lupus.

Color me surprised when Kelly used the word "copacetic". She even used it correctly! I don't like Kelly and really hope she is one-and-done. But....yeah Shannon, you were totally trying to get Kelly drunk so she would embarrass herself. Don't insult our intelligence by denying it.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I was wondering about that, too.  I thought maybe that was the gift Vicki had given Shannon, and she was taking it back, but realized that the gift box Vicki carried in was too small.  

I would have loved to see Shannon's reaction to the card/note that Vicki wrote to her.

3 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

I kept thinking Meghan had accidentally left a curler on top of her head.

No - only Ramona from RHNY is allowed to get away with that look on camera!   ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 15
16 minutes ago, Bluegirl547 said:

I'm not sure I understand Shannon's end game here. It's public record that David was arrested and plead guilty for battery or something similar.

This was so distracting to me while watching the party tonight. The $10k bond is a matter of record and so is the 3-year probation. Something happened where either Shannon wanted her husband taken away or the situation demanded the police take action. The receipts don't look favorably on David.

That being said, Vicki is completely intolerable;e and Kelly is gross. Co-opting gossip to use as ammo in an argument is great way to show your side is full of holes. That's some straight up Vanderpump Rules shit.

• Love 11

I'm not a fan of Vicki and Kelly.

But given their own behavior, Tamra, Heather, and Shannon look like they are blowing the latest out of proportion and have ulterior motives.  I think they all might be suffering from a psychotic break :)P

In unrelated news, I hear there is going to be a new RHOC competitive reality spinoff called Idiom Wars with Idiots where Tamra and Kelly fight a war with words and phrases they don't understand.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 23
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

When Vicki told Kelly, she used it as her reason for being "terrified" of David after the 70's party fight, the one where she said that she wanted to "slap" David but was "afraid her would slap her back", she didn't say it because she was "worried/afraid" for Shannon, it was a typical Vicki move. Use private secrets shared with her, add a nasty twist/lie just to make herself look like the victim.

I think it's hysterical to say that Icky wanted to slap him, but was afraid he would slap her back......

What does she think should happen?  She should be able to slap David and he would just have to stand there and take it?  I mean, I am not saying that ANYONE should get hit.....but newsflash Icky!  If you did slap David, I hope he WOULD slap you back.  

• Love 22
9 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

Very unfortunate update about Briana at the end. I gasped.

I laughed when Vicki said she didn't get why Tamra invited her if she wasn't going to talk to her. It's like Vicki forgot that every season has a finale party and the housewives are expected to attend. In the real world, there's no way Kelly would have been allowed on the property.

That was my whole problem with this episode and it wasn't just Vicki. It is all of them. You have Shannon vowing she never wants to see or speak to her but she has Vicks and Kelly in her house because she has to - not because they were on Tammy's guest list like she was excusing. As if Tammy had any choice about it. It is always been that way but this season it seemed particularly egregious since we have 2 wives on the outs with practically everyone else. Then we have to have all the contractually mandated confrontations. But oops, Vicki is leaving before getting into it with Tammy, better have Brianna play interference.  It was just all so by the housewives 101 playbook and it wasn't even that interesting giving that Vicks didn't lose her shit and she wasn't begging anyone to be her friend. Vicks was just like 'have a great life' and there were absolutely no tears.

Vicki's 'apology' letter is essentially about how wonderful her life is now. Jeez. This woman will never have any emotional intelligence because she does have a personality disorder. I don't believe Bravo will ever get rid of her because they love that trait about her. 

The ridiculousness of it all was also just too much.  I kinda hate everyone to varying degrees except Meghan. Send Help!

Tamra of all people telling anyone to stop talking about people is a universal needle scratch. All the STFU she was screaming - was she quoting scripture?  And from which one? The necronomicon- the book of the dead? 

Tammy Sue, much like the vampire, thine enemy is sunlight. During the episode there was a scene of her in profile with the sun directly hitting her face and she looked to be in her early to mid 60s.

Shannon's comment that her marriage was solid - felt like some famous last words. David has been putting in the work but I feel it is a facade on his part that is not sustainable over a long period of time. I feel like he is doing the Mario (of RHONYC). Sticking around until the youngest child is off to college - if he can even last that long.

To hell with the hairs on Shannon's chinny chin chin can she please stop wearing that black polish? She has been wearing that shit since she first appeared on the show. Is it permanently affixed to her fingers and toenails?

Terry Dubrow bragging on his new  'sick'  house with a 21 seat movie theatre to a party guest. Ugh!!!

Heather really is a non-factor. 

I really liked Meghan's Milwakee home. Jimmy and her family actually have a nice chemistry together. But Da hell did she have on at the party?!?! It looked like something Edina Monsoon would wear - accessories and all. 

Those Louis Vuittons were basic and not cute to me

Meghan played her position well this season. I've barely if at all had to utter STFU Meghan this season. She really is very good at reading people and a room and giving her opinion, which I have agreed with for the most part, in a matter of fact way without being overly dramatic. I think it is official - bye Felicia is no longer a cool phrase and needs to be retired.  

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 22

We just don't know what happened with David and Shannon.  It simply could have been a screaming match with an arm grab.  Shannon can get very irrational, so I'm not willing to believe just yet that he beat the shit out of her.  I think she may have been hysterical and he possibly had to restrain her and was charged .  Or he could have hit her unprovoked.   I'm not willing to put all the blame on either one. Long story short, she doesn't want the swamp hag gossiping about it anymore.   She's a grown ass woman who has made her choice to move on from whatever it was.

I thought Kelly left a curler in and was going to fix her hair at Kelly's house.  But no, that sad looking sumo bun was intentional.   God I hope she's not coming back.  She's a smug shit stirrer.   Just a shit sniffer like the rest of the cast, but oh so much boring.  

• Love 14
1 minute ago, islandgal140 said:

Shannon's comment that her marriage was solid - felt like some famous last words. David has been putting in the work but I feel it is a facade on his part that is not sustainable over a long period of time. I feel like he is doing the Mario (of RHONYC). Sticking around until the youngest child is off to college - if he can even last that long.

Between her comment and the vow renewal, I give them 18 months before filing for divorce.

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

Color me surprised when Kelly used the word "copacetic".

I'm fairly certain we can credit the Jersey Shore for teaching Kelly the word "copacetic", not Arizona State University.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, 100PercentPain said:

All I've got to say is this:

The reunion preview, where Vicki yells at someone to "GET OFF (her) SHOW"... y'all. I laughed out loud. Please let that be the last straw for Andy Cohen. She and Brianna both need to be off my TV forever. For all her tearful "apologies", she's still insisting she hasn't done anything wrong. Sorry, Vicks, but you can't be sorry if you don't think you've done anything. 

I think it is time for Vicky to say goodbye to the RHOC. They can bring back Jenna.

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Callow? Can we send Meghan a dictionary or is there another meaning I'm not aware of? She planned her exit strategy fairly early. I'm ok with that because I think last season she showed her true colors & this season was a conscious effort at a redemption tour

Mia is exhausting.

And Tamra once again putting christian behavior to great use by giving everyone the most passive-aggressive t-shirts ever.

Is that what Meghan said - Callow? Maybe it means something else in Ireland, but seems it means "cold hill" in old England. Not cute.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Would be great if SNL did a RHOC Jeopardy sketch!

Loved the Black Jeopardy with Tom Hanks.

Good lord just imagine the topics (answers & questions) they could come up with!

I'll take "Misused Metaphors" for $1,000.00, Alex!!!   ;-)

• Love 16
51 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Meghan's hair is always awful.  She really needs to find a top notch, extremely skilled hairdresser and say, "Fix me!"  She's a cute girl, but that hair is a hot mess. I pray to the Bravo gods that this is Icki's last season.  She is beyond repulsive and a POS pussy who has to bring her daughter to the party to be her body guard.  I thought Tamra looked old tonight.  And I thought Loubitan (sp?) shoes always had red soles?  As for the baby cake idea, the Duggars did that on Good Morning America (or some other morning TV show) 8 or 10 babies ago.  Lol

Saw the "where are they now" clip on Bravo. Meghan's hair was awful but at least it looked clean. Kelly's hair looked shittier, it was flat, stringy and so oily at the  back crown it looked like it hadn't been washed in days.

Don't give a shit about Brianna. Too bad, so sad, go back to Oklahoma.. Take your mother with you.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Would be great if SNL did a RHOC Jeopardy sketch!

Loved the Black Jeopardy with Tom Hanks.

Good lord just imagine the topics (answers & questions) they could come up with!

Bitches and words, Geneaology, Christianity, Insurance terms, Ireland, Fashion, Hair Styles, ATVs and Hair Removal.

I'd throw a giant 'baby sex' party and have a marbled chocolate cake, just to fuck with people.

• Love 6

Sorry Brianna has lupus, it's a strange disease.  One of my friends was brought to his knees by it and it's a constant struggle, while another has had it for decades and leads a pretty active life.  

What I find strange is that Vicki was on WWHL recently and said Brianna didn't want her health discussed anymore so she couldn't talk about her condition  and yet she knew it would be disclosed in the last episode of the season.  Kinda sleezy.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Jenna is fine but bring back Lauri, Lydia and bring in someone new.

If they bring back Vicki, they may just have to bring back Jeana, as she is probably the only one who will film with her.

• Love 6

I do feel bad for Brianna being diagnosed with Lupus.  Not easy.

Kelly was on WWHL and just didn't seem like a happy camper.  There were a couple of phone calls asking her about texts and Frank?  I had no idea of what was going on but Kelly was blaming Tamra, etc.  Maybe someone has more info on that.

Vicky probably brought a cake or something to the party (that we didn't see) and she was taking home the platter it was on.

The shoes Tamra got from Eddie were probably LV's like NJBL has already stated here but it did sound like she was saying Louboutin's.

Meg's outfit at the party was a mess.  She usually looks so much better.  IMO.

I liked that David and Eddie were pissed at Kelly and Vicky but at the same time had a sense of humor about it.  High road.

I also liked the tank tops.  And Shannon's view from her 'rental'.  I wonder if Heather has a view from her new house.  I'm not a fan of Heather's but I do get a kick out her pretentiousness.  Let's face it.  She does live a certain lifestyle and it's something I like to see on the Housewives'. 

Last year the housewives pretty much overwhelmingly said they were done with Vicky and we saw what happened this season.  It will be interesting, if Vicky is invited back, to see what will happen. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Kelly on WWHL was completely miserable.  

Andy seemed to love shading her and she knew it and it pissed her off big time, even Rachel was shading her! Also, she really got ticked off about those calls asking questions about her "affair" that Tamra tweeted about weeks ago. Here is some of the story..... http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/09/22/tamra-judge-kelly-dodd-twitter-war/

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

For those of you who think Vicki likely suffers from narcissistic personality disorder (I think so), how much do you think she understands? I've read that the hallmark ego preservation tactics (and neural pathways) are so entrenched that those with npd really don't get what they've done to make others walk away. I'm never sure how much they understand, but it sure is sad for all involved!

From what I've read, personality disorders improve with age.   Not that they ever become truly normal, but they mellow.  Vicki has had the luxury of seeing herself act like a damn skunk ape for a decade now and has developed not one iota or personal awareness, so I guess it doesn't lessen for everyone.   She's truly stuck at a teen level Of emotional intelligence, and doesn't look like she'll ever improve much.  

Michael seems to have learned early to deflect, but it turned her attention on Briana.  For all I think she's an enormous bore, and that Vicki did give her kids a good foundation, she Also made Briana her focus in a way that had to be draining for her.  I really wish she could break away from Vicki and regain her health.  Vicki is a fucking psychic vampire.   I don't think she abused her kids, but she sure wore them out with that black hole of need.  

• Love 16

Damn, Tamra looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet. I guess beauty really is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way through to the mother fuckin' bone.

Kelly's only crime is that she gets drunk and/or upset and then starts spewing the truth about these broads.

And, seriously. I only want to see one more scene with Heather. The one where Kelly reads her like a cheap dime store novel and reduces her to tears and shame. Nastiest piece of work ever. Makes Jill Zarin look like Mother Teresa.

I still don't understand how Meghan became the only decent human being in this group.

Edited by The Solution
mixed metaphors
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, Sai said:

My most disappointing moment of the night was when the woman were screeching and the camera didn't show Eddie eating.  They flashed to him quickly but he wasn't eating when all the arguing was going down.  Bummer!  

LOL! But we DID get a great shot of Jimmy wedged between Meghan and various family members, shoving that giant cake in his maw! Hugs be darned, I'm eatin' CAKE!

56 minutes ago, oakville said:

I think it is time for Vicky to say goodbye to the RHOC. They can bring back Jenna.

Here's my idea: Stick Vicki on a new show with Caroline Manzo and see which one can micromanage her kids' lives to the greatest degree.

• Love 7

Kelly is claiming that Tamra set her up tonight! 

These are not tweets from Tamra though, this is not her twitter photo at all and if these are text messages, how did Kelly get them! Is Kelly trying to set Tamra up?

ETA, I just checked, it is Tamra's IG account picture though but these post were not public posts so how did Kelly get them?!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Da hell did she have on at the party?!?! It looked like something Edina Monsoon would wear - accessories and all.  

Girl really needs a stylist--bad jewelry, fishnets, ugly dress, and sumo bun.  She looked ridiculous.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kelly is claiming that Tamra set her up tonight! 

These are not tweets from Tamra though, this is not her twitter photo at all and if these are text messages, how did Kelly get them! Is Kelly trying to set Tamra up?

ETA, I just checked, it is Tamra's IG account picture though but these post were not public posts so how did Kelly get them?!

A viewer texted screencaps of that Tamra IG conversation to warn Kelly that people were going to call in and ask about her affair with "Frank." Kelly thinks Tamra (and Shannon and Heather) were behind those WWHL callers because of that screencap the viewer texted Kelly.

How did the viewer get Kelly's number, you ask? There were screencaps circulating on the internet of a group text that included Kelly and Michael where she mentioned "Frank," and that's how people got ahold of Kelly's actual number.

TL;DR: Kelly's number got leaked on the internet, and I know way too much about these people.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, KFC said:

A viewer texted them to warn Kelly that people were going to call in and ask about her affair with "Frank."

There were screencaps circulating on the internet of a group text that included Kelly and Michael where she mentioned "Frank," and that's how people got ahold of Kelly's actual number.

TL;DR: Kelly's number got leaked on the internet, and I know way too much about these people.

These texts were about tonight's WWHL show and the claim was that they were DMs from Tamra's IG account, which means they were private messages, so again who gave them to Kelly and why was the name of the person who did call into WWHL tonight retracted? Why show only Tamra's name and not the actual callers name? Something about this stinks to high heaven and I'm not so sure that smell is coming from Tamra this time, it just might be coming from Kelly. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

For those of you who think Vicki likely suffers from narcissistic personality disorder (I think so), how much do you think she understands? I've read that the hallmark ego preservation tactics (and neural pathways) are so entrenched that those with npd really don't get what they've done to make others walk away. I'm never sure how much they understand, but it sure is sad for all involved!

I grew up with family members with npd.  They really do not understand.  Any attempt to modify their reality (by definition, a threat to their defense mechanisms) feels like an attack to them. That's why they so rarely seek treatment individually and make terrible partners in relationship therapies - they really, honestly, in their heart-of-hearts, believe that 100% of the fault lies with others. Even the mildest therapeutic suggestions trigger rage and a devaluation of the therapist.  It's sad.  And super toxic to be around.

I'm certain that part of the appeal of the reality shows, for me, is seeing narcissists exposed from the safety of my living room.  When you're in the line of fire, it's no fun - they look like pillars of the community, but go for the jugular if you don't do exactly what they want you to do.  I quit watching OC when it looked like Vicky was being forgiven for the Brooks cancer lies and the bogus fundraising.  As long as she continues on the show, I'm out.  

• Love 14
Just now, WireWrap said:

These texts were about tonight's WWHL show and the claim was that they were DMs from Tamra's IG account, which means they were private messages, so again who gave them to Kelly and why was the name of the person who did call into WWHL tonight retracted? Why show only Tamra's name and not the actual callers name? Something about this stinks to high heaven and I'm not so sure that smell is coming from Tamra this time and just might be coming from Kelly. LOL

Like I said, a viewer (who apparently saw the original leak of Kelly's cell phone), texted Kelly those Tamra IG conversation screencaps (which were also circulating on the internet).

Kelly originally posted that tweet with the viewer's phone number, then she reposted it with the person's number cropped off. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, KFC said:

Like I said, a viewer (who apparently saw the original leak of Kelly's cell phone), texted Kelly those Tamra IG conversation screencaps (which were also circulating on the internet).

Kelly originally posted that tweet with the viewer's phone number, then she reposted it with the person's number cropped off. 

I still say something is off here. Supposedly this is a discussion between Tamra and 1 of the 2 people that called WWHL tonight before the show happened, so Kelly would have known these calls might get through. Why didn't she talk to Andy and ask that they screen the calls better and they, like all live shows, have a delay so that they can beep out swear words and bad calls yet the calls weren't cut off.  Andy had no clue what was going on, none. LOL

I get making sure phone numbers were removed but not her name. Why remove her name, after all, this is someone that set you up, not Tamra, but the caller her/himself, they reached out to Tamra for help in making sure those calls got through. LOL Again, something stinks! LOL

1 last think. This person who let Kelly know about these messages, was she/he a part of the DM conversation to begin with? How did they come to get a hold of them if not? LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Love the view from Shannon's house - and mmmm, Krispy Kremes!

But they weren't hot. I'll never understand why people waste their crappy food indulgences on a cold KK doughnut.  And by hot, I don't mean just running not-hot doughnuts through the hot icing; I'm on to you, Krispy Kreme, and no longer necessarily engage in dangerous traffic maneuvers when I see the "HOT" sign.

2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Meghan's hair is always awful.  She really needs to find a top notch, extremely skilled hairdresser and say, "Fix me!" 

Maybe she can ask Kelly's top notch, extremely skilled hairdresser.  I've posted about this before, possibly ad nauseam, but I just do not understand how Kelly's hair can be that bad. 

2 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Callow?

That was my favorite moment of the evening. 

• Love 4