Type keyword(s) to search

Instead of FTWD the spinoff should've been...

• Start Topic

AMC sould've done a yearly miniseries or anthology series. Air the fate of the Moralas family between seasons 2 and 3, a block expanding the Michonne special comic between S3 and S4, a block expanding the Governor special comic between S4 and S5, a block expanding the Tyreese special comic between S5 and S6, the Negan origin story between S6 and S7, and just continue from there. Each would be between 3 and 6 episodes in length.

• Love 9

I'd like to just see how various parts of the nation and world dealt with it at version parts in the timeline. 3-4 episodes. The executive office of the U.S. government. A prepper family in Australia. etc etc. A bit like the World War Z novel I suppose.

• Love 9
On 10/22/2017 at 5:22 PM, SimoneS said:

FTWD has been classic bait and switch. What a disappointment.

They immediately jumped into the TWD plotlines of find a new group of friends or enemies, destroy it, rinse and repeat. I would have much preferred more zombie stories, and how the situation escalated.

• Love 4