Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Adultosaurus

Nico Scholly

When I think of an appropriate critic for female beauty, poise, & style Nico doesn't come to mind. 

Then again not many Bravo stars do except Cynthia, Kenya, Luann...maybe Lisa V 

Hopefully the subtitle can be "better boatswain/bosun than Kelley" soon.

Edited by Rebecca · Reason: OCD - typo.

Dear Nico,

Being a fucking asshole bitchy manwhore is really a nice way to pay tribute to your brother. 

Fuck off...please.

Sincerely,

Everyone who is not you

• Like 9

After finally catching up on the show, I don't think Nico was a douchebag. There are five stages of grief, anger is one of them, that's the stage he appeared to be stuck on. The other thing is he didn't have anyone to vent to. His prior season he had Lauren, who was a good support system and sounding board for him. Hopefully he comes back for another season and can redeem himself.

On 3/26/2019 at 3:46 PM, spunky said:

After finally catching up on the show, I don't think Nico was a douchebag. There are five stages of grief, anger is one of them, that's the stage he appeared to be stuck on. The other thing is he didn't have anyone to vent to. His prior season he had Lauren, who was a good support system and sounding board for him. Hopefully he comes back for another season and can redeem himself.

I don’t know, I thought he was a douche in his previous season, before his brother died.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I don’t know, I thought he was a douche in his previous season, before his brother died.

I agree. 

• Like 2

On 4/14/2019 at 12:55 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

It didn't seem that obvious his previous season to me. Hopefully he's grown up.