Type keyword(s) to search

Nico Scholly

Adultosaurus
  • Start Topic

After finally catching up on the show, I don't think Nico was a douchebag. There are five stages of grief, anger is one of them, that's the stage he appeared to be stuck on. The other thing is he didn't have anyone to vent to. His prior season he had Lauren, who was a good support system and sounding board for him. Hopefully he comes back for another season and can redeem himself.

On 3/26/2019 at 3:46 PM, spunky said:

After finally catching up on the show, I don't think Nico was a douchebag. There are five stages of grief, anger is one of them, that's the stage he appeared to be stuck on. The other thing is he didn't have anyone to vent to. His prior season he had Lauren, who was a good support system and sounding board for him. Hopefully he comes back for another season and can redeem himself.

I don’t know, I thought he was a douche in his previous season, before his brother died.

• Love 7
On 4/14/2019 at 12:55 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

I don’t know, I thought he was a douche in his previous season, before his brother died.

It didn't seem that obvious his previous season to me. Hopefully he's grown up.