Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Till Death Do Us Part

• Start Topic

I re-watched some of the episode as well and I really don't see why people think Nick and Sonia are a sham. I thought they were super cute throughout the episode and absolutely beaming at the final decision. Best parts were Nick giving Sonia the photobook of their honeymoon and the card he gave to Sonia with the necklace, which read

"You put your spirit and your heart,
your best efforts and your best self into everything, and it shows.
You deserve to feel [???] and to be honoured.
Sonita, it's been quite the journey. I'm glad we didn't give up and are at a good place right meow.
<3 Hubster"

How sweet is that? They also seemed really happy and relaxed at the lunch with Tom and Lilly and it was Nick who was leaning towards Sonia with his arm on the back of her chair while she's the one who was leaning against the wall. They may not have been acting like a regular married couple, but that's because they're not. They're only at the start of their relationhip, two people who enjoy spending time together and see a lot of good in each other, but are only just getting to know each other. If there's anything there at all then why not continue seeing where things go? They can break up and get divorced whenever they want, there's no need to rush into anything since they're already married.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, MsPH said:

They can break up and get divorced whenever they want, there's no need to rush into anything since they're already married.

That brings up one of my pet peeves about this show, the idea that the decision they make at the end of six weeks is somehow final for ever and ever.  Mr LH and I agree that if we did this, and felt there was any chance, we'd stay together and see what happens when the show is gone.

• Love 3