Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Kindred Spirits

I just discovered this show recently and am enjoying it.  It does crack me up though how they will land on a theorty then treat it as if it were fact throughout the investigation, even if they don't get any evidence to back it up. 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 9:24 AM, Cranky One said:

I loved last night's episode! Probably one of the best ones they ever did. When the train warning went off and then stopped with no train was nuts and then the homeowner saying that trains never go through town that time of year. Crazy!

Agreed. I was creeped out by that as well. And then once they explained to the ghost that she was dead, she appeared to move on. That's a pretty intelligent haunting. 

On 3/15/2019 at 7:24 AM, Cranky One said:

I loved last night's episode! Probably one of the best ones they ever did. When the train warning went off and then stopped with no train was nuts and then the homeowner saying that trains never go through town that time of year. Crazy!

The new show took awhile but now I'm dign it. When I saw this latest ep I thought another Lizzie ep?  Blaaaaaaaah.  But they did have a new twist on it and it creeped me out hugely LOL!

On 3/22/2019 at 11:29 AM, wlk68 said:

Agreed. I was creeped out by that as well. And then once they explained to the ghost that she was dead, she appeared to move on. That's a pretty intelligent haunting. 

I don't think I saw that ep.  Will have to look it up. Trains are super creepy!

On 3/21/2019 at 3:12 PM, Cowgirl said:

I just discovered this show recently and am enjoying it.  It does crack me up though how they will land on a theorty then treat it as if it were fact throughout the investigation, even if they don't get any evidence to back it up. 

You know what makes me laugh, and it happens everytime...

Question to witness: will you take us to the haunted place where you had the experience?

Witness: sure, I'll  take you to the front door but I am NOT going in!  Not for a million dollars, no way no how.

Question to witness: will you go in with us?

Witness:  okay

LOLOLOLOOOL kills me every dam time.  And usually only takes once to ask

• Laugh 3

In the episode with the train warning, I was even more creeped out about the light crackling on and off when Adam was in the hallway about to link up with Amy at the train crossing.  Creepy deepy!