Type keyword(s) to search

Unpopular Opinions Thread

potatoradio
Message added by Lady Calypso

Let's bring the discussion back to Unpopular Opinions about the show.  

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was probably in the minority, but, I was hoping that Kate would just keep driving and not return for the wedding.  Toby would have been upset, but, his parents would have been there to help support him and it would be better on him in the future.  Toby, your parents concerns are valid.  Too bad, he just won't listen.  

I love a wedding, but, this one seemed so sad.  Kate's health is very concerning.  Can her mobility really be that good? 

I feel sorry for Randall's kids. They could be having a nice life, but, for their parents exposing them to a violent person. 

I was afraid she was going to do that, but no, I didn't want it.  I do kind of feel like Toby deserves better, but I also feel that now that Kate has let go, and specifically to make room for Toby, that this relationship is going to work. 

As for Deja, this is the first violent this she has done, and we don't know what's going to happen from here. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I feel sorry for Randall's kids. They could be having a nice life, but, for their parents exposing them to a violent person. 

To be fair, this is the first time Deja has been shown to be violent. Well, at least that violent (I know we saw Deja struggling with Beth on her first night in their home). That being said, yeah, Randall and Beth are going to have the hardest time now that Deja knows she'll never be with her mom again, and that her mom willingly gave her up. She's already shown to be quite an angry child, and I doubt it's going to get better. So yeah, Randall/Beth better protect Tess and Annie first and farmost. And Beth thought they had to worry about Kevin putting Tess in danger; she hasn't seen anything yet with Deja. That being said, I appreciate that they're going down this route. Randall has been shown to be very lucky in the last two seasons. Sure, he had to deal with a terminally ill William and then Deja, but he's been lucky thus far with William being a semi-saint, and Deja being more moody than anything. Now, they're going to have to find a way to deal with angry rebellious and violent Deja, and Randall's Big Pearson speeches will not cut it this time. 

24 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was probably in the minority, but, I was hoping that Kate would just keep driving and not return for the wedding.  Toby would have been upset, but, his parents would have been there to help support him and it would be better on him in the future.  Toby, your parents concerns are valid.  Too bad, he just won't listen.  

His parents made a very good point. It was bad timing, sure, but they were 100% correct. 

• Love 3
On 3/12/2018 at 1:08 PM, potatoradio said:

why the fuck can’t Hot Dad be a freaking normal person and sit next to Deja instead of kneeling beside the bed and leaning on it?

I finally made it through this episode and had to laugh at this part.  They just love putting Randall on the floor.  He landed there when Beth called Kevin 'hot', when Tess said someone made better popcorn and now just to listen to Deja speechify. 

Maybe in season 3 he'll just deliver all his lines from lying on the floor.  Or just do burpees through each scene.  

I find Kate, a woman in her 30s, fantasizing about her parents renewing their vows just more evidence of her selfishness.  Yes I understand she wishes her dad was still alive but in reality her mother has been married to Miguel for quite awhile now and Rebecca seems happy.

And Deja can leave anytime.  Last week we were supposed to feel sorry for her plight and now we are supposed to what?  Be understanding of her feeling of abandonment?  Shauna did what is ultimately best for Deja.  Now whether it turns out to be right for the Pearsons remains to be seen.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

I find Kate, a woman in her 30s, fantasizing about her parents renewing their vows just more evidence of her selfishness.  Yes I understand she wishes her dad was still alive but in reality her mother has been married to Miguel for quite awhile now and Rebecca seems happy.

She wasn't fantasizing.  She was dreaming.  You can't help what you dream.  And, like I said elsewhere, the dream was her unconscious showing her she had to let go of Jack to make room for Toby.  I think that dream is the most mentally healthy thing about Kate for a long, long time.  I kind of wish that during the part of the dream where she was dancing with her dad, he had whispered goodbye or something to her and vanished. It might have been too obvious of a thunk on the head for her, but it would have brought the dream full-circle.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

And Deja can leave anytime.  Last week we were supposed to feel sorry for her plight and now we are supposed to what?  Be understanding of her feeling of abandonment?  Shauna did what is ultimately best for Deja.  Now whether it turns out to be right for the Pearsons remains to be seen.

I can totally understand the feeling of abandonment.  What I find more difficult is that it comes as an apparent surprise to Beth.  That doesn't make sense.  She knew from her own family's experience that happily ever after isn't guaranteed instantly. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Same here. Randall's tiresome quest for sainthood has (or will) endangered Tess and Annie's well-being, and for what? A total stranger that Randall is creepily overinvested in.

I'd be interested a storyline of how Deja's destructive presence destroys the fabric of their family. Especially its impact on Annie, who is the most adorable member of the show so far. (Who am I kidding, I'll never be interested in a Deja storyline.)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ShadowFacts said:

I can totally understand the feeling of abandonment.  What I find more difficult is that it comes as an apparent surprise to Beth.  That doesn't make sense.  She knew from her own family's experience that happily ever after isn't guaranteed instantly. 

I blame the writers for that.  Not once during this whole thing Beth referenced the fact her family took in a child to raise.  Doesn't matter that child was a relative.  The situations are comparable.

• Love 4

I hated Kevin's toast at Kate and Toby's wedding. It would have been OK if he said all that stuff to his family but subjecting the entire wedding party to it was annoying. It was just another example of how the Pearsons force other people to deal with what they themselves are experiencing in that moment. Rebecca and the onions. Kevin and the mini-bar. Toby and the package delivery. Toby and Kate in the coffee shop. Randall and the guy at the hardware store. It just annoys me how they make such a big fuss over their own drama in front of others. Everyone experiences or knows someone who experiences the death of a loved one, new babies, miscarriages, addiction. They aren't special in that way. And maybe the people who they pour their emotions out to also have stuff going on and don't really need or want to deal with the precious Pearsons. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, DoubleUTeeEff said:

I hated Kevin's toast at Kate and Toby's wedding. It would have been OK if he said all that stuff to his family but subjecting the entire wedding party to it was annoying. It was just another example of how the Pearsons force other people to deal with what they themselves are experiencing in that moment. Rebecca and the onions. Kevin and the mini-bar. Toby and the package delivery. Toby and Kate in the coffee shop. Randall and the guy at the hardware store. It just annoys me how they make such a big fuss over their own drama in front of others. Everyone experiences or knows someone who experiences the death of a loved one, new babies, miscarriages, addiction. They aren't special in that way. And maybe the people who they pour their emotions out to also have stuff going on and don't really need or want to deal with the precious Pearsons. 

I hated it too. Mostly though, I found it embarrassing. Who tells a room full of mostly strangers about their DUI and rehab? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but that made me cringe. And not just that the whole speech was just odd given it was supposed to be a wedding toast. The breathing thing might have been nice in private moment between the four Pearson, but again, in the wedding setting it made me cringe. Plus it was such a core Pearson thing and highlighted once again that Beth, Miguel and Toby are just the outer circle. Nevermind that Miguel actually lost his best friend in Jack. Nevermind that it was Toby's wedding day too and yet the toast was more a thing about the Pearson family and their trauma than anything else. I wish they would lay off the speeches. It's making me like each character a little bit less.

• Love 18

This might have been Deja's first violent outburst, but, apparently, it was on Randall and Beth's radar, because, they thought aloud that she might kill them.  I know they might have been SORT of kidding, but,.........I think they had an inkling that she had that capacity.  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, GSMHvisitor said:

I hated it too. Mostly though, I found it embarrassing. Who tells a room full of mostly strangers about their DUI and rehab? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but that made me cringe. And not just that the whole speech was just odd given it was supposed to be a wedding toast. The breathing thing might have been nice in private moment between the four Pearson, but again, in the wedding setting it made me cringe. Plus it was such a core Pearson thing and highlighted once again that Beth, Miguel and Toby are just the outer circle. Nevermind that Miguel actually lost his best friend in Jack. Nevermind that it was Toby's wedding day too and yet the toast was more a thing about the Pearson family and their trauma than anything else. I wish they would lay off the speeches. It's making me like each character a little bit less.

I agree, worst wedding speech, make it about Kate and Toby and not you or your dad or your rehab or whatever. I thought he had a few again! ; )

• Love 1

I really hate  flash forwards. It's a story-telling device that I can't stand - I want the future to be an unread book. Not some dreaded chapter I just want to get to as fast as possible so that I can leave it behind. They're fine in a last episode/season of a show to give some closure but they're iffy right in the middle of a show's run.

And I agree that this wedding was way too much about Jack and the Pearsons and their trauma. 

#TeamMiguel

• Love 10

My UO is that during the actual wedding ceremony taking place there was a song being sung by someone as the audio forefront, and the wedding was happening with no sound.  I didn't want to sit through a long-and-drawn out personal vows written by the bride and groom to each other scene, just hear the traditional I Do's.

I also hated Kevin's speech.  He didn't toast the newlyweds, he made it a speech about himself (surprise!) and the family therapy moment of breathing out was not suitable to celebrate a wedding.  It's All About the Pearsons All The Time with this show.

Edited by CelticBlackCat
hyphens needed
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, CelticBlackCat said:

My UO is that during the actual wedding ceremony taking place there was a song being sung by someone as the audio forefront, and the wedding was happening with no sound.  I didn't want to sit through a long-and-drawn out personal vows written by the bride and groom to each other scene, just hear the traditional I Do's.

I also hated Kevin's speech.  He didn't toast the newlyweds, he made it a speech about himself (surprise!) and the family therapy moment of breathing out was not suitable to celebrate a wedding.  It's All About the Pearsons All The Time with this show.

I don't know about real life, because I haven't been to a wedding in a while, but nobody on TV does the traditional I Do's.  They have to write their own "vows."  I put vows in quotes because they aren't usually promising to do anything, just saying how they met and why they love each other, or something.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Katy M said:

I don't know about real life, because I haven't been to a wedding in a while, but nobody on TV does the traditional I Do's.  They have to write their own "vows."  I put vows in quotes because they aren't usually promising to do anything, just saying how they met and why they love each other, or something.

The Wedding episode thankfully spared us from all the DIY "vows" and I agree with you (my bold).  I just found that song annoying and intrusive on what we were supposed to be hearing.  The song (whatever it was; I don't even know) meant nothing to me.

• Love 2
On 3/14/2018 at 11:59 AM, CleoCaesar said:

Same here. Randall's tiresome quest for sainthood has (or will) endangered Tess and Annie's well-being, and for what? A total stranger that Randall is creepily overinvested in.

I disagree.  I don't like Deja but I like that her character exists.

There's a woman on You Tube who is always talking about this.  But on TV there's been The Cosby Show and Black-ish.  Randall is quite privileged; and I wonder if he realizes this.  The reason they even had that house (that sadly burned down) was because Jack's father gave him the money. 

• Love 2

Not sure if this is really an unpopular opinion, but I did not cry or tear up once this season.  Not when Jack died, not at the wedding, not at all. 

I am not a heartless woman.  I cried when I watched Up.  I teared up at a sappy Canadian Tire ad.  I cried last month when my son texted me the first ultrasound image of my grandchild.  But for some reason I just do not cry at this show. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Not sure if this is really an unpopular opinion, but I did not cry or tear up once this season.  Not when Jack died, not at the wedding, not at all. 

I am not a heartless woman.  I cried when I watched Up.  I teared up at a sappy Canadian Tire ad.  I cried last month when my son texted me the first ultrasound image of my grandchild.  But for some reason I just do not cry at this show. 

I think many do, many don't. I didn't either, when something is too contrived, I can't. I cried watching Forrest Gump at times, many sad movies, the tears are usually because something touches me. I'm hypersensitive, like you, Folger's commercials got me but except for some funeral lines, nothing like tissue boxes empty. ; )  They push the envelope and sometimes for some people, that backfires. I was angry at the fire and how inaccurate it was, how contrived the ER scene was, I knew what was going to happen when Rebecca walked out, but I also knew it wasn't accurate and later Milo said they cut out a lot of that to make the fans be a little more in the dark (cleaned him up a little, less coughing etc) Hello?  Fan aren't brain dead, they knew he was dying that day, it seemed the writing was all about melodrama and I think feelings get muted when that is the reason over just writng a good script.

I still feel, but the tears come when the writers just hit different notes. I did cry when William died.

Edited by debraran
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

I think many do, many don't. I didn't either, when something is too contrived, I can't. I cried watching Forrest Gump at times, many sad movies, the tears are usually because something touches me. I'm hypersensitive, like you, Folger's commercials got me but except for some funeral lines, nothing like tissue boxes empty. ; )  They push the envelope and sometimes for some people, that backfires. I was angry at the fire and how inaccurate it was, how contrived the ER scene was, I knew what was going to happen when Becca walked out, but I also knew it wasn't accurate and later Milo said they cut out a lot of that to make the fans be a little more in the dark (cleaned him up a little, less coughing etc) Hello?  Fan aren't brain dead, they knew he was dying that day, it seemed the writing was all about melodrama and I think feelings get muted when in overdrive.

I still feel, but the tears come when the writers just hit different notes.

On 14/03/2018 at 11:18 AM, Lithogirl said:

I agreed with Toby’s parents. Kate is so focused on her dead dad that it makes her absolutely exhausting. Honestly Toby deserves better.

OMG, yes!  I'm glad someone spoke truth to Toby.  Of course, we were meant to hate them for it. <eyeroll>

So, if we are getting flash forwards one year for Kevin and Kate respectively but like 20 years for Randall I'm going to be pissed.  (Assuming I keep watching.)  Does the person who does the aging makeup have dirt on someone?!  Is it required that someone always has to be made to look old?

• Love 2

I’m actually surprised that at the pretentious ice creamery that Kate didn’t Pearson the hipster employee into making whatever ice cream she was looking for with a long winded speech about her perfect dead father. I mean that’s what Jack would have done. So growth for Kate I guess? 

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, Trillium said:

I’m actually surprised that at the pretentious ice creamery that Kate didn’t Pearson the hipster employee into making whatever ice cream she was looking for with a long winded speech about her perfect dead father. I mean that’s what Jack would have done. So growth for Kate I guess? 

She was thinking about it - I could tell ;)

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Kata01 said:

She totally was! You could almost see her start and then something click in her brain that the poor guy had better things to do than hear about her sadness that daddy couldn’t walk her down the aisle. Not that Kate didn’t have reason to especially be missing her father that day, but that random strangers don’t need to be sucked in. Between that and spreading the ashes, Kate grew up more and those few minuets than she had since she was 17.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Kata01 said:

Yes. I could totally see the wheels turning! Also appeared like she was expecting them to say, "wait a second, we actually do have banana pudding ice cream. Doh!" 

• Love 2

My unpopular opinion is that I'd be thrilled if Milo/St. Jack didn't return next year.  They've aptly shown his importance to the family.  But now that he's 'dead', they're just making up stuff to put him in episodes, like in Kate's dream.  He chews up so much scenery and the more the show spends time on him the more it seems like these people have serious problems not moving past his death.   Now that Kate maybe is moving on, it's a good time to move on storyline-wise or to only have him pop up here and there.  I'd rather see more about the kids in the years after he died (with the teenage actors) and Rebecca's first years as a widow, more on Beth and the girls, a little more backstory for Miguel and much more of the non-melodramatic stuff like Pearson Bros. Handyman and Wedding Planning Services.  

• Love 23
4 hours ago, Doozie Kurtz said:

My unpopular opinion is that I'd be thrilled if Milo/St. Jack didn't return next year.  They've aptly shown his importance to the family.  But now that he's 'dead', they're just making up stuff to put him in episodes, like in Kate's dream.  He chews up so much scenery and the more the show spends time on him the more it seems like these people have serious problems not moving past his death.   Now that Kate maybe is moving on, it's a good time to move on storyline-wise or to only have him pop up here and there.  I'd rather see more about the kids in the years after he died (with the teenage actors) and Rebecca's first years as a widow, more on Beth and the girls, a little more backstory for Miguel and much more of the non-melodramatic stuff like Pearson Bros. Handyman and Wedding Planning Services.  

Agreed, I also want less Jack please. But we all know it's just not gonna happen. And I'm so not thrilled that it seems like a good part of the s3 storyline for my favourite character (Kevin) will be tied to Jack of all people, as he tries to find out more about his father's past.

• Love 2

I am quickly getting to the point that I think Miguel is too good for all of them.  How does Rebecca not reach for his hand when Kevin starts talking about their needing to release a breath?  (And, Zoe, it was not a good toast so your judgment is now questionable.) When Miguel and she are talking in the bedroom, how does she dismiss his comment that he is the walking proof that Jack is gone?  I go back to the episode when Kevin moved in after rehab and she pushed away from Miguel as soon as he walked into the room.  If I were Miguel, I would be having a serious conversation with all of them.  Show, you have been giving backstories to people who have only been in the Pearsons’ lives for seconds.  Give us something for Miguel and show us that the Pearsons recognize how good he is.  

The only mollifying moment for me was Kate’s big smile when she was dancing with him.

• Love 14

That wedding was WAY too focused on a guy who has been dead for TWENTY YEARS.  Yes, they lost him suddenly.  Yes, it was traumatic.  But for God's sake move on already!

Poor Miguel, playing second fiddle to a dead guy.  He has the patience of a saint.

I would have understood if in Kate's dream her dad had been there to walk her down the aisle.  Honestly not sure what purpose the vow renewal had.

• Love 8

I stopped watching awhile back but read here.  There are many critical articles floating around. I wonder if they will pay attention to the 'too much Jack' feedback and adjust accordingly.  I hold no hope that anything good will happen to this family though!  Maybe Kate will loose weight, that would be good.  Nah, they would make that sad, too. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Violetgoblin6 said:

Also appeared like she was expecting them to say, "wait a second, we actually do have banana pudding ice cream. Doh!" 

"Twenty years ago, a guy came in at the end of the season and told Frenchy to save the tubs of banana pudding he had left, because he wanted to surprise his daughter with it at her wedding. He never came back. But when Frenchy sold the place five years ago, those tubs came with the inventory. Frenchy made my boss promise never to throw them out, or sell them to anyone else. No matter what. We have to keep them for Katie-Girl."

• Love 17

Who waits til the day of their wedding to go try to buy a large amount of specialty ice cream?  I suppose there was dialog as to how this was a last minute whim of Kate's.  I don't listen much.  

These peoples' extreme obsession with nostalgia is insane to me.  You'd think Jack was the first person to ever die, and the last.  They should all be in therapy.

2 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Who waits til the day of their wedding to go try to buy a large amount of specialty ice cream?  I suppose there was dialog as to how this was a last minute whim of Kate's.  I don't listen much.  

These peoples' extreme obsession with nostalgia is insane to me.  You'd think Jack was the first person to ever die, and the last.  They should all be in therapy.

She was using it as her something old.  She wouldn't have cared about the ice cream if she'd had the t-shirt.

• Love 3
On 3/17/2018 at 10:20 AM, Winston9-DT3 said:

They all need grief boot camp, therapy is too gentle.  Hey you with the ice cream tears, drop and give me 20. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Katy M said:

She was using it as her something old.  She wouldn't have cared about the ice cream if she'd had the t-shirt.

Ice cream as something old.  That makes perfect sense.   Though the t-shirt didn't make much sense to me, either.   

Kate should just get a giant tattoo of Jack's face on her chest or something. 

The whole thing felt more like a funeral-renewal than a wedding.  No wonder Toby's depressed.  

13 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Ice cream as something old.  That makes perfect sense.   Though the t-shirt didn't make much sense to me, either.   

Because it was an old ritual with Jack but if she was being so vagie about it I dont know why having it at the cabin, which was supposed to be sold last season, couldnt be the something old.

• Love 2

Or why not just wear Jack's watch or put a scrap of an old shirt, we know you saved, in your bra.  There are so many ways to cover the "old" requirement. Or go totally bat shit crazy and wear a piece of your mother's jewellery like many do.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Crs97 said:

I am quickly getting to the point that I think Miguel is too good for all of them.  How does Rebecca not reach for his hand when Kevin starts talking about their needing to release a breath?  (And, Zoe, it was not a good toast so your judgment is now questionable.) When Miguel and she are talking in the bedroom, how does she dismiss his comment that he is the walking proof that Jack is gone?  I go back to the episode when Kevin moved in after rehab and she pushed away from Miguel as soon as he walked into the room.  If I were Miguel, I would be having a serious conversation with all of them.  Show, you have been giving backstories to people who have only been in the Pearsons’ lives for seconds.  Give us something for Miguel and show us that the Pearsons recognize how good he is.  

The only mollifying moment for me was Kate’s big smile when she was dancing with him.

I actually clapped my hands and shouted with glee when I read this!

16 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

That wedding was WAY too focused on a guy who has been dead for TWENTY YEARS.  Yes, they lost him suddenly.  Yes, it was traumatic.  But for God's sake move on already!

Poor Miguel, playing second fiddle to a dead guy.  He has the patience of a saint.

I would have understood if in Kate's dream her dad had been there to walk her down the aisle.  Honestly not sure what purpose the vow renewal had.

This.  So much this.  I couldn't agree more and just click the heart on this one.  Some of these UO's are getting quite popular!

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

The whole thing felt more like a funeral-renewal than a wedding.  No wonder Toby's depressed.  

TIU does not make me cry.  Reading these comments, however, makes me cry because I'm laughing so hard.

• Love 8

I agree, I remember a lame interview saying they would "redeem" Miguel slowly, didn't want to upset the fans. Please, I don't think having Rebecca enjoy the company of another man is hurting the memory of the saint that graced their lives. I want to see her happy. Two decades passed between Jack's passing and Rebecca didn't have to have a run of bad relationships or gain weight in grief to show she loved him. Their actual life showed that.  If others refused therapy or refused to talk about the sticking points that made them unable to move on, that's not Rebecca's fault. Miguel is a nice, patient man who knew Jack, warts and all and the jokes of not being able to talk bad about him are silly now. His need to be loved caused Kate issues in many ways, even the ice cream nostalgia for me was laced with "but that was a spiteful gesture because he couldn't say no and see her sad face".

I like Jack, I just don't like when people see him as perfect. I hope we see maturity starting next season and Rebecca having a strong voice, not walking on eggs. At her age, it's not attractive and she should be able to say her peace with Kate and not second guess everything that comes out of her mouth.

• Love 6

Rebecca became a widow relatively young.   A little older than when i myself became a widow.   Your life doesn't and shouldn't end when your spouse dies.  For the show to portray Miguel as some sort of interloper is irritating.   He was Jack's best friend.  Knew him before any of them did.  If any man would be respectful of Jack's memory it would be him. 

• Love 16
On 3/17/2018 at 10:37 AM, Winston9-DT3 said:

Exactly.  I can just imagine guests on the groom's side thinking how sad it was that the bride lost her dad.  Wondering how recently he passed. And then upon learning it had been 20 years thinking "OMG!  WTF is wrong with these people?"

Because yes, you never really get over the loss of a loved one. It always hurts.  But time passes, life continues, and generally you do move on with your life.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Exactly.  I can just imagine guests on the groom's side thinking how sad it was that the bride lost her dad.  Wondering how recently he passed. And then upon learning it had been 20 years thinking "OMG!  WTF is wrong with these people?"

Because yes, you never really get over the loss of a loved one. It always hurts.  But time passes, life continues, and generally you do move on with your life.

lol, I was thinking the same thing, it seemed so raw. I know I would be somewhat taken back if someone told me it had been 2 decades. Definitely a sign that there is something a little off when so much of the running around was about Jack, the toast, the dreams, I almost thought is she marrying her Dad the way she was dreaming as of as a child?

I hope this is a fresh new page next season and they don't show too much of that melodrama anymore. I can see Kate, if they had children, taking her kid to get ice cream all the time because her dad did or trying to imitate things to recreate them for her own. Some of that is healthy but not unless she sees the good with the not so good.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It was a decade later, I imagine Jack would wsnt them both to be happy.

Me too. It's not like she moved in with Miguel immediately after Jack's death to have a place to stay and never left.  I feel like they were friends that lost touch and then after Rebecca got onto Facebook, they reconnected and it became more.  We had an episode full of Deja, I've been wanting an episode with Miguel.  C'mon writers, how much longer do I have to wait?  

• Love 12
On 3/17/2018 at 1:37 PM, Winston9-DT3 said:

I thought the ice cream as something old was a little weird.  I thought everything had to be ON the bride for the ceremony.

• Love 1