Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E08: Welcome to the Urban Jungle

• Start Topic

I think we have been robbed with Brik's edit through the season. In previous episodes he came across at rather bland (and the looks he created did nothing to help) and this week we learn through the other contestants, and even Tim, that he might actually have a personality! Why didn't we see that? (unless "weird" is Tim PC's term for "bland").

His choice of fabric was unfortunate (the optical illusion on the model's butt was ... not good) but it was by a mile his most accomplished work of the season. At least he tried, he worked and it was very decently built. It was nowhere as bad as Cornelius' ill-fitting top, or Erin's... thing (I can't believe either she took one full day just for the short and then tried to convince herself - and the judges - that she wanted to do the not-sewn-in sleeves from the start).

Laurence was robbed last week but I think Rick may have been robbed of at least a top spot this week (there were only two high score looks and 4 low scores, right?). Her look this week was good but not perfect (and she knew it, I think she was surprised by the praise for the poopy pants).

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

I assume no one realized Laurence's shirt was an issue until after filming so they were stuck with blurring it in post-production.  

/snip/

I doubt they film two runways, they're too cheap.  

I agree with your comment about Laurence's shirt:  someone in the editing department probably realized that there would be licensing issues, requiring the blurring.  Otherwise, it would have been a lot easier to just have her turn her shirt inside out or put something over it.

Regarding the two runways, I read an article from someone who worked on the cameras during PR a few seasons ago.  He said, " . . . we shoot the runway show a couple of times without the judges just to make sure the audience gets enough views of the garments."

53 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Regarding the two runways, I read an article from someone who worked on the cameras during PR a few seasons ago.  He said, " . . . we shoot the runway show a couple of times without the judges just to make sure the audience gets enough views of the garments."

It makes sense to me that they do it for that reason but not just to maintain the illusion of a blind show.  If it was that latter, I think they'd show us that the designers weren't there during the judges' show.  But I think they like us seeing the designers react to the judges' faces.    

On 10/27/2016 at 8:45 PM, BloggerAloud said:

One of the worst problems with the show is that it has a tendency to reward a certain gimmick or look type until it suddenly decides not to and the designers fall into that trap of trying to design to win over the judges when the judges are nothing if not consistent in their inconsistency.

Exactly!  Remember the year of fringe?  I think they loooovvvved Erin's gimmick until last week when they were tricked into believing she had done the look that was actually Jenni's, and the look she did do was so bad.  Then all of a sudden their thinking re-aligned, and now they're tired of it.  Maybe.  I have to say that this week's effort was spectacularly unsuccessful.  I will be very interested to see if Erin can get herself back on track, or if the magic hold she seemed to have on the judges has vanished.  It's a little unfair because they lavishly praised some looks that seemed quite mediocre, but as you noted, that's how they roll.  

On 10/27/2016 at 10:19 PM, bookrat said:

Who besides Heidi wants to wear penis poopy pants?!  Appartently no one on Heidi'so crew has ever heard of or seen Carole Little. I just LOVED her designs. She put together patterns that didn'the match. Her clothes were all the rage in late 80s early 90s. The zebra pants and striped top would have fit right in.

Man, in the day about half my wardrobe was Carole Little. There was some weird situation with her company -- there was a murder or a murder plot? -- and it seems the company just kinda petered out after that. The only other label I like almost as much these days is Citron -- and they're a lot more limited than Carole Little was.

• Love 2

I just still can't believe that Erin could not only create that stringy mess but spend like 80% of her time placing the SAME stingy mess all over those shorts at random. After one take she should have thought 'wow, this isn't working'. Her top was then a tragic last minute throw-together. I can't fathom what she thought those stringy clumps added to her design. Just an epic fail she should have gone home for.

Was Laurence's shirt MLK?

Cornelius is wayyy beyong his due date for going home. If they were going to give Erin a pass then it should have been him. I was bemused that they all commented on how much work they thought went into Brik's outfit and how wel it was constructed but then sent him home instead of Cornelius whose outfit clearly featured none of those things.

Can you even imagine the heavy giant horror that 'bat' coat would have been lined in fake black literal-inspiration monkey fur??  We can call that the first Tim Gunn Save of the year.

• Love 10
On 10/28/2016 at 1:31 AM, Albino said:

And just a note, PR producers: if a designer is wearing a tshirt that you have to blur out due to endorsement issues or a celebrity declines to okay it, just ask the freakin' designer to change their freakin' shirt.  I paid so much attention trying to figure out who that was on Laurence's top I lost track of what she was actually doing.  Do Not Want to see a blur for nearly 3/4 of the whole show.  Closest I came was Kanye, who probably wanted 2 million to allow the use of his slack-jawed image.

LeapDayBoyfriend and I thought that the blurred image was Grace Jones; after doing a little detective work online, I found a t-shirt by Zara that may support that idea:

Grace Jones t-shirt.jpg

• Love 3

I hated all the looks, including Laurence's. Some were worse than others, but none of them were good. The oversized jacket looked like it came from the local thrift shop. Somebody made a pair of pajamas. Someone tacked half-sewn sleeves to a tunic and tried to pass it off as fashion. HOOP EARRINGS with the Mickey Mouse club shoulders! The braids! The heels! So STREET! It seemed to be about choosing the least offensive of the bunch, rather than winning. The whole runway show felt like student work desperately trying to pass itself off as having some kind of vision. All of the contestants stand there on the runway shivering with terror that they'll be called out on this crap. What is wrong with these people? Do they just suck? Is it because they only have one day? Or are they all just freaked out to be on PR? Everybody went literal for the whole urban jungle theme. Most of this looked very J.C. Penneys trying to be NYC. There might be some adequate sew-ers here, but so far the only actual designer is Laurence (despite this week's horrid pants), and she might be a one-trick pony. When Nina calls something sad, this runway show is what will come to my mind. The only one I liked at all was Brik's because it had some life to it.

I just want to jump out of my skin.  I HATED NATHALIA'S LOOK!  It was my bottom look.  THE BOTTOM!!!!!  I think I was so distracted by the pants, which looked TERRIBLE and so cheap, and so flat, and so bad.  I'm sorry but no.  If women start dressing like that... Oh dear god no.  I'm sorry.

I thought Roberi would have been in the top in place of hers.

Arrgggghhhhh

I love Brik's personality. I was crying, he seems like such a sweet boy.  He's a great tailor. I thought Cornelius's critique of him was actually quite nice and spot on.  And I don't mind Brik's fabric choices at all, but unfortunately people are too conservative to appreciate it.  Good for him for being who he is.

Cornelius's was just 90s, but it was just very bad 90s.

Look how sloppy Nathalia's is, in the middle. Come on people.  The jacket has no shape to it.  I thought she would get ripped apart.  And her styling was horrible.  Wet shower hair with chandelier earrings?  The pants look like muslin.  Very poorly done, like by a child or a student or something.  It makes me think of a country where you're not allowed to wear colour.  I'm so sad looking at it.  The pants have zero shape to them, they don't fit right.  You think I want my thighs to look like that?  Where's the sex appeal?  The pants make no sense!  Oh my god , more angles at the bottom, oh my god it's hideous

imageproxy.jpeg

5813a014cc4ac_ScreenShot2016-10-28at2_56_06PM.png.cb84332572e7e94fe73622cec1682ba0.png

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, millennium said:

I was over Dexter weeks ago.   Loved it when Tim cut him down to size last week "Grace Jones is walking away from me!"  

His ridiculous outfit this week did inspire the most pithy remark of the show, courtesy of Zac Posen: "Military Mickey."

I would not be unhappy at all if Mah Jing went home.   

I missed this on the show and deleted it.  Can you please explain what this means, the quote alone isn't enough.  I need the context.  Thank you.  

I think they were in 'hair and makeup' and Tim was rushing them along and Dexter was kind of meandering about and Tim said, "Grace Jones is ignoring me!"  I didn't think it was an insult so much.  Dexter would probably be happy to be compared to Grace Jones.  

The thing I didn't understand about Erin was why she embroidered the fabric before she made the shorts. It's not like they were lined and it would've been terribly difficult to do it after the shorts were made. If she had done it afterward, she would have had a finished garment and maybe the placement of the "moss" would've looked less...strange. She could have done it around the hem or done some sort of pattern. She knows she always has time management issues, so I just don't get the decision to spend 8 hours futzing with embroidery floss and 2 hours actually making the garment.

I liked Nathalia's jacket, but I'd look as big as a house in that thing. I hated the pockets on the back of the pants.

I have no idea who the actress guest judge is.  She was all hunched over the whole time, almost curled into herself, to the point where I'm wondering if she has something wrong with her spine or the muscles in her back. Does she have a disability?

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I missed this on the show and deleted it.  Can you please explain what this means, the quote alone isn't enough.  I need the context.  Thank you.  

Dexter wasn't heeding Tim when Tim was trying to corral all the designers.   He walked in the opposite direction.  

Grace Jones is androgynous, black and in the 80s was often photographed wearing dramatic hoods.  Dexter is black, androgynous and was wearing a pretentious-looking hood at the time.

So Tim said, "Grace Jones is walking away from me!"

I enjoyed it because I'm kind of fed up with Dexter's preciousness.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I just want to jump out of my skin.  I HATED NATHALIA'S LOOK!  It was my bottom look.  THE BOTTOM!!!!!  I think I was so distracted by the pants, which looked TERRIBLE and so cheap, and so flat, and so bad.  I'm sorry but no.  If women start dressing like that... Oh dear god no.  I'm sorry.

I have to confess : I  L.O.V.E.D those pants ! And it's totally something I woud wear.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, millennium said:

Dexter wasn't heeding Tim when Tim was trying to corral all the designers.   He walked in the opposite direction.  

Grace Jones is androgynous, black and in the 80s was often photographed wearing dramatic hoods.  Dexter is black, androgynous and was wearing a pretentious-looking hood at the time.

So Tim said, "Grace Jones is walking away from me!"

I enjoyed it because I'm kind of fed up with Dexter's preciousness.

Ahhh, yes.  The missing detail.  Thank you! 

I really liked Brik's outfit; to me, it was the most interesting (in a good way) thing on that very disappointing runway. The more I see of Laurence's pants, the worse they look. Her jacket was no big deal either, but she did a better job with it than with the pants. 

At some point during every season Tim says "this is the most talented group of designers we've ever had"; when he says it this season his trousers will surely burst into flames!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, LeapDayBaby said:

LeapDayBoyfriend and I thought that the blurred image was Grace Jones; after doing a little detective work online, I found a t-shirt by Zara that may support that idea:

Grace Jones t-shirt.jpg

You nailed it! That was some impressive detective work ;-)

pr15-ep7-11.jpg

• Love 7
4 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I have no idea who the actress guest judge is.  She was all hunched over the whole time, almost curled into herself, to the point where I'm wondering if she has something wrong with her spine or the muscles in her back. Does she have a disability?

No, she doesn't, I guess she's just a sloucher.  There's a link in this thread to a scene of her acting in Suburgatory.  I guess she's in Mr. Robot now. 

I can't believe I'm upset to see Brik go. I actually really liked his look, and this was the best thing he's done so far. I like mixed patterns, and I liked the way the pants fit the model, and I loved the shoes he put with the outfit.

Cornelius's looked like something very ordinary, and not even a good ordinary. There was nothing interesting about it. I guess it was a good thing he used that yellow. Erin's was awful too. Those shorts looked like they had the mange.

This show makes zero sense to me, other than if I actually like something, it's in poor taste, apparently. 

• Love 5

I don't understand how Dexter's look was in the top three if only Nina liked it (because it was editorial). The other three thought it was too weird. But then it s cored higher than Rik, Roberi, and Jenni?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, millennium said:

To be fair, Ashley Nell Tipton set the bar really high.

snidley.gif

OMG... I still retch every time they show her models walking the runway with the huge flower headdresses during the "what the winner takes home" montage. Gawd it's embarrasing.

• Love 4

Gak. I'm so far behind. Oddly, I'm watching View To A Kill right now, so hail to the Grace Jones and Christopher Walken! I scribbled on some post it notes, so this week is all interpretive, if I poach someone else's views I apologize, I haven't got through all comments yet. Laurence's win felt like a make up for last week. Found it odd/funny that this week was "Urban Challenge" week and Tasha was gone. None of those looks were winners, WTF with the color palate overall? I thought my TV color was off again. Brik's made similar pants before, but he's been almost gone for a while, so no surprise. Well made though. And he and his model had the same hair. Nathalia had a 90s homeless split poncho look. Laurence's did the same thing she's been doing, low crotch pants and color slits all. That big button was distracting too. I was thinking Thriller and then that was said too, so I felt validated on that point. Rik's was boring. Erin's looked like what you would see under a microscope, bacteria or such. Enough with those wiggly appliques. Corny had the 90s streetwalker look, bad boob fit and such. Hooker chic bad. Roberi's was the same as he's been going. Same with Mah-Jong. Swimming in the middle, except the middle is the bottom now ya'll. Dexter, ah, those mickey mouse ear things on the models shoulders were bad enough without them being uneven as well. In an awful color. Looked like a couch I had once. Can't read my notes for Jenni. What I can see is "ok fit, 90s....something...." Oh well, couldn't have been much better. Disappointing week.

Oh, and regarding the blurred shirt......? Never quite got that on any show unless a copyright thing or some such (as in, on ANTM the girls have no free personalities.....). Why was it blurred out? Isn't she kind of an icon now? Confused.

9 hours ago, millennium said:

To be fair, Ashley Nell Tipton set the bar really high.

snidley.gif

OMG... I still retch every time they show her models walking the runway with the huge flower headdresses during the "what the winner takes home" montage. Gawd it's embarrasing.

Token winner, same as Whitney from Cycle 10 of ANTM. Ratings getter and progressive back patter for those involved. Whitney resided in the bottom two quite a lot. Ashley's talent (or taste) is questionable. We're gearing up for the first female winner of Ink Master any minute now, and I know this because it's been heavily (and I don't have a font dark enough to make that point) foreshadowed since epi. one. This chick looks like Giada DeLaurentis' evil twin sister, with questionable talent thus far. Once the token has won and certain factions are satisfied, all resumes as normal. There were cycles on ANTM where not a "fiercely real" chick was within breathing distance.

On 10/28/2016 at 0:19 AM, bookrat said:

Appartently no one on Heidi'so crew has ever heard of or seen Carole Little. I just LOVED her designs. She put together patterns that didn'the match. Her clothes were all the rage in late 80s early 90s. The zebra pants and striped top would have fit right in.

In the early 90's I worked at Saks Fifth Avenue and I was over the Carole Little department and I loved all her clothes!

On 10/28/2016 at 9:39 PM, limecoke said:

I hated Nathalie's look but what do I know.

I thought I was the only one, I absolutely loathed her outfit as well. 

I did like it that the other judges disagreed with Nina that outfit from Dexter was just too strange.

Even Swatch looks like he is over these designers this season!

• Love 1

I went to Universal Studios a few months ago and I absolutely loved it, especially the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! For a huge Harry Potter fan such as myself, it was incredible. Anyways, I would have loved to have seen more footage of the designers at Universal and wish the challenge would've been to design an outfit based on any part of the park that the designers liked instead of just being limited to the King Kong ride.

I don't really have a favorite designer this season, although I do like Laurence's work except for those drop crotch pants she made because I don't like those type of unflattering pants at all. I think Erin relies too much on embroidery and this week, her design, especially the shorts, was awful. The judges do seem to like her though so I don't think she's going home anytime soon.

10 hours ago, sourpickles said:

Oh, and regarding the blurred shirt......? Never quite got that on any show unless a copyright thing or some such (as in, on ANTM the girls have no free personalities.....). Why was it blurred out? Isn't she kind of an icon now? Confused.

I assume it's not Jones' likeness that is the issue but that the image is the copyrighted artwork of someone and they'd be exposed to repurcussions for airing it without permission, like how real estate shows have to blur most of the framed artwork in homes for sale now.  

Maybe unpopular opinion? I thought Brik's aufing was deserved. When one's problems start at the fabric store, not in the workroom, I don't think there's much hope left for the contestant.

I also couldn't stand the guest judge. Not the starlet, but the other one -- she was just unpleasant. I think they need a "Paula Abdul" in that group and usually, the guest judge provides that. But there's no point if the guest judge is going to be as critical as the regular judges. I suppose I thought this week's panel came off as particularly negative -- and as a viewer, I don't find that pleasant to watch.

And in my final unpopular opinion, I thought Jenni's outfit looked like pajamas. If that's street wear, I've been living on the wrong streets. Wish she'd gotten a "you're really lucky you're safe" speech like Dexter did.

• Love 4

I totally see WHY they auf'ed Brik: he is decent tailor, but has no design. I'm fine with him leaving, although I will miss his weirdness. HOWEVER, they should have sent Erin home with him. Those shorts were worse than horrendous; horrendiferous? Can I make that a word? At any rate, methinks the emperor's clothes have fallen off. She still may be the pre-determined winner, though; this could just be to set us all up for her miraculous comeback. Ugh.

Completely over Dexter's constantly living outside the box. Because, yeah, he's not so much.

Hated Nathalia's. I've decided the judges and I just do NOT jive this season; or many others I can think of in recent history.

Laurence: no doubt the coolest chick there and has a good heart as well. I said it LAST week and I'll say it again this week: what can you do besides a leather jacket or leather? Leather jackets in all shapes, colours, lengths, fringes, no fringes, motorcycle, bicycle, soup kitchen: they have all been done before. I want to know if she can design with something besides leather and make it work. Her dress last week was my favourite thing she's done so far, so yes, she CAN do dresses, but now it's back to leather jackets and drop crotch pants. Sigh of boredom.

I have to say something about MahJing: he's not going to be there until the end so there's no need to worry too much about him still being there, but he's caring and thoughtful and we could always use more of that on this show. I'm more concerned with people like Cornelius, Nathalia and Jenni lasting to almost the end or knocking out, say, Laurence, from fashion week. Because even though Laurence is kind of a one way monkey, she's still my favourite designer this year so far.

Can't wait to see what Tim was talking about on next week's preview when he talks about "there were two means girls on the team who gave him a hard time"... I thought Tim loves mean girls.

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 10:29 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Lifetime's cheapness is why we have all these one day challenges

I know "budget" is the consensus, but I've just never believed that.  This is a big deal show for Lifetime and the operating budgets for shows with this kind of "stature" are lavish, not Wayne World.  "Ooh, gotta watch that bottom line on the utility bills"--no.

I think they simply like the mileage they get out of pressuring a bunch out of stressed-out designers into sending out one loopy thing after another; they think it's good tv when viewers exclaim, "What the fresh hell is this hot mess now?"  I didn't watch the teen version, but I bet they didn't have exhausted kids with dark circles under their eyes spending three minutes shoveling in some Pasta Alfredo before they dashed back to the Brothers sewing machine room.

To me, it's ridiculous to parade these raw hems and mismatched edges and nip slips down the runway when obviously the designers could do better and would give anything if they had the chance to prove it.

There's probably something in there, too, about the judges preferring an abbreviated time commitment as opposed to stringing it out, but chiefly I think the producers have just decided this is the best format for their narrative of choice.

(Ironically, the shoddy quality of the clothes anyone can turn out in a "one-day challenge" is probably responsible for their more impressive sponsors bailing out, which leaves an even greater impression that we're watching a production operating on a tight budget.)

JMO

• Love 7
On 10/27/2016 at 8:47 PM, kat165 said:

Edited to include: what the heck was that shirt Nina was wearing? It was like a cheap Model's baseball shirt mixed in with a little kid's pajama print. Hideous. If I was one of the designers I wouldn't be too upset if she didn't like my design.

I agree!  It looked to me like a baseball t-shirt made out of lace with a really big, ugly butterfly on it.  Something I could see a tween girl wearing maybe.  Nina has worn some really odd things this year.

• Love 3
On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 8:23 AM, candall said:

I know "budget" is the consensus, but I've just never believed that.  This is a big deal show for Lifetime and the operating budgets for shows with this kind of "stature" are lavish, not Wayne World.  "Ooh, gotta watch that bottom line on the utility bills"--no.

I think they simply like the mileage they get out of pressuring a bunch out of stressed-out designers into sending out one loopy thing after another; they think it's good tv when viewers exclaim, "What the fresh hell is this hot mess now?"  I didn't watch the teen version, but I bet they didn't have exhausted kids with dark circles under their eyes spending three minutes shoveling in some Pasta Alfredo before they dashed back to the Brothers sewing machine room.

To me, it's ridiculous to parade these raw hems and mismatched edges and nip slips down the runway when obviously the designers could do better and would give anything if they had the chance to prove it.

There's probably something in there, too, about the judges preferring an abbreviated time commitment as opposed to stringing it out, but chiefly I think the producers have just decided this is the best format for their narrative of choice.

(Ironically, the shoddy quality of the clothes anyone can turn out in a "one-day challenge" is probably responsible for their more impressive sponsors bailing out, which leaves an even greater impression that we're watching a production operating on a tight budget.)

JMO

I really think that the one day challenges are a symptom of Bunim Murray producing the show. These are the same people who have brought us the Bad Girls Club and InBev, Valtrex, Muscle Milk, and Under Armour present MTV's The Challenge. They might have been more subtle and thoughtful with this show if they had been producing it earlier in their Real World run, but now...it's too late. It's all forced drama and conflict.

• Love 1

I loved Brik's shirt from the front, & he had oneof the least ill-fitting pants of the group, but I agree that the shirt bulged in the back & that the fabric choice for the pants wasn't the best. Still, it was not in my bottom 3.

Cornelius's pants were okay, but that halter top had no hem on the edges whatsoever, making it look sloppy & unfinished.

Loved Dexter's shorts. I think without the mouse ears, it could have been in the top 3.

Erin: An unfortunate disaster. The shoulder's didn't just look unfinished, but barely started. The shorts made me think of an old abandoned house with walls loosing their drywall, exposing the fiberglass inside.

Jenni: I liked the op & bottom, but not together. It's too busy together. Each should be worn with a solid paternless piece.

Laurence: Great Jacket, meh shirt, horrible pants. She might as well have been wearing a diaper under them. Laurence really excels with leather tops.

Mah-Jing's was nice, but it was more party & less streetwear.

Nathalia's was my least favorite. It's look very comfy though; I could see myself cleaning the house in it or lounging in it on a weekend, but I wouldn't dare go out in public wearing it. It has sort of a hobo-chic look to it; I might drop a dollar in someone's coffee if they approached me wearing that.

Rik's was very punk/Hot Topic.Would have worn that in highschool.

Roberi's jacket was nice, but underneath it was more fat tomboy beachwear, not really something I could see being worn away from a beach or pool, & not exactly flattering either. It was nice to see a knee-length culotte though...I miss those.

I loved Brik's shirt from the front, & he had oneof the least ill-fitting pants of the group, but I agree that the shirt bulged in the back & that the fabric choice for the pants wasn't the best. Still, it was not in my bottom 3.

Cornelius's pants were okay, but that halter top had no hem on the edges whatsoever, making it look sloppy & unfinished.

Loved Dexter's shorts. I think without the mouse ears, it could have been in the top 3.

Erin: An unfortunate disaster. The shoulder's didn't just look unfinished, but barely started. The shorts made me think of an old abandoned house with walls loosing their drywall, exposing the fiberglass inside.

Jenni: I liked the op & bottom, but not together. It's too busy together. Each should be worn with a solid paternless piece.

Laurence: Great Jacket, meh shirt, horrible pants. She might as well have been wearing a diaper under them. Laurence really excels with leather tops.

Mah-Jing's was nice, but it was more party & less streetwear.

Nathalia's was my least favorite. It's look very comfy though; I could see myself cleaning the house in it or lounging in it on a weekend, but I wouldn't dare go out in public wearing it. It has sort of a hobo-chic look to it; I might drop a dollar in someone's coffee if they approached me wearing that.

Rik's was very punk/Hot Topic.Would have worn that in highschool.

Roberi's jacket was nice, but underneath it was more fat tomboy beachwear, not really something I could see being worn away from a beach or pool, & not exactly flattering either. It was nice to see a knee-length culotte though...I miss those.

loosing...man, I need to check my spelling before I post. Would it kill this site to add an "edit" button?

On 10/29/2016 at 9:23 PM, sourpickles said:

I assume it's not Jones' likeness that is the issue but that the image is the copyrighted artwork of someone and they'd be exposed to repurcussions for airing it without permission, like how real estate shows have to blur most of the framed artwork in homes for sale now.  

I love how even though it was blurred, everyone could still tell it was GraceJones. Wasn't Grace a guest judge on project runway once?

17 hours ago, likalaruku said:

loosing...man, I need to check my spelling before I post. Would it kill this site to add an "edit" button?

There's one.... :) The pencil bottom left ^_^

Edited by Diane Mars