Type keyword(s) to search

Political Humor: Videos, Articles, Jokes & Memes

Here's a tweet from Stephen Colbert about the current state of Drumpf's cabinet:

"Pence, Bannon, Sessions, Pompeo, Flynn, Priebus. Not sure Trump knows that, traditionally, you only need 4 horsemen."

• Love 15
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:21 AM, Kromm said:

thanks for posting this.  Chicagoans, for the most part, HATE that ugly Trump building, and the giant TRUMP letters.  It ruins the city skyline, and that seems to be the intention of the design. 

I didn't see SNL last night but googled to watch it and came up with news.groopspeak.com where they posted about a dozen tweets by Danielle Muscato.  Her seething anti-trump tweets deserve an Oscar!

• Love 3

Epic doesn't even begin to describe Danielle Muscato's tweets at Trumperdink's expense. If Trump really thought that SNL was "unwatchable," then he wouldn't tweet about it every chance he gets. Ms. Muscato's & Alec Baldwin's awesome responses to Trump's latest Twitter tantrum expose Trump for the brain-dead, thin-skinned, mean-spirited and orange-tinted crybaby he is.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 5

hahahahahaha, Keith slays me.  Also:  <gag> Uday trying to pontificate about helping starving children...yeah right, dude.  You are totally like the super rich douchebags my girlfriend knows so well (she comes from a very wealthy family).  The only poor kids you have ever encountered IRL don't even get a second thought from you, I'm sure.  I assume you've given as much to children's causes as the Trump Foundation has....

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/805535019926224896

ka4kWTs.png

• Love 10
1 hour ago, AntiBeeSpray said:

What I wish we could do to the alt-right (Neo Nazis, Fascists, etc.): Ctrl-Alt-Del

I wish we could make the media et al stop using "alt-right" and call them what they are.

I prefer the term "white supremacists".

edit to add puctuation so it doesn't read like i prefer white supremacists. oops.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, stormy said:

fastiller   thanks for posting link.  (I was out the door and too lazy too!)

I got your back, @stormy.

30 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

I wish we could make the media et al stop using "alt-right" and call them what they are.

I prefer white supremacists. 

Yep, that's right.

Edited by fastiller
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

I prefer white supremacists. 

Exactly. Like what they do with ISIL, just call them Daesh. And not give the name that they want any credence or traction.

• Love 3

I saw a Joe Biden meme that -- for whatever reason  -- I can't copy here, or I so would've:

JOE BIDEN: I changed all the door knobs

BARACK OBAMA: Joe...

JB: The new ones look like cats!!"

BO: Stop!

JB: Every time he goes to use the john, he'll have to grab the...

• Love 8