Type keyword(s) to search

Political Humor: Videos, Articles, Jokes & Memes

(edited)

Anyone see Joe Biden's reaction to hearing this new email probe was because of Anthony Weiner?

This actually links to a YT account called "Stop Hillary" but I think THEY think this means something different than it does (that Biden's hilarious exasperation at Weiner equates to Hillary being unfit for President).

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 4

I don't know if this strictly fits "political humor", because the show isn't strictly a comedy, but The View will air a special edition on Lifetime at 9PM Eastern on Election Night (their home network, ABC, will be occupied announcing election winners). Just posting in case anyone still likes that show/any of the current hosts & wasn't aware.

• Love 1
(edited)

Thank you Jon Stewart for still being out there and commenting... (it's a story that goes back some time, but this was clearly recorded this week given the way he's talking about the FBI).  The focus? Trump's pettiness and casual antisemitism.

Also, here's Seth Meyers, with another of his dead-on A Closer Look segments The focus? Trump's pathological habit of inflating his importance by stealing credit for things.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 5
(edited)

Some oldies, but goodies.

Do You Want To Build A Wall?

You’re A Mean One, Mr. Trump

Hillary Rap (kind of WTF in some ways but actually weirdly funny)

Donald Trump Bing Bong - Remix Compilation

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, backformore said:

I know the link was posted, but we need an imbedded video.  This will make you smile

Even as a joke, I think this video misses a major thing that both Brexit and the Trumpeteer phenomenon have uncovered: the public en masse seems to hate famous people ("Hollywood elitists") seeming to tell them what to do. Go back and look at reactions to the celeb videos and postings in response to those events and it's fairly consistent. The day and age when celebs push people to action is over IMO. 

• Love 3

Re celebrity influence,  that most of those who are offended by it would vote for an ex-reality star as president both undermines their argument and is further evidence of their hypocrisy, as far as I'm concerned. 

On-topic, here's a song parody by R & B singer Anthony Hamilton and his back-up group the Hamiltones with a warning for female voters:

Donald Trump Will Grab You By the-well, you know

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 3
Just now, mustbekarma said:

Thank you, I posted the link, but for the life of me I couldn't get it to embed.

next time you copy a link don't try to embed it, just copy and paste it right on the blank page, it will open as the video

Just now, HumblePi said:

next time you copy a link don't try to embed it, just copy and paste it right on the blank page, it will open as the video

Would you use the actual You Tube link, or would you need to use the embed code that You Tube gives?

Just now, mustbekarma said:

Would you use the actual You Tube link, or would you need to use the embed code that You Tube gives?

I copy and paste the URL address on top of my page for that particular video, I don't use the embed code

11 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

I can't disagree with ANY of those.

I wonder if Stephen Colbert and Chris Hardwick (who both do similar stuff with giving Trump different descriptions like that each time) have similar "reels"?

• Love 1