Type keyword(s) to search

Political Humor: Videos, Articles, Jokes & Memes

So the family and I were having a fun game of "Ah here now!" Which is basically an Irish version of Cards against humanity. 

One question was "This St. Patrick's day, the Taoiseach (Irish head of govt) will present the US President with ________ in the White House"

Winning answer was "Tits for hands"

(and that was one of the cleaner winners of the night!)

• Love 9

A tweet from Jean Kaylin Robinson, creator of the MTV series Sweet Vicious, about two college girls who become vigilantes targeting campus sexual predators:

Our President Elect is like the meanest girl in middle school.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Duke Silver said:

doepIhb.jpg

William Hung wasn't born American, was he? Like Pablo Fransisco said, "He's from Singapore, because he sings so poor!" That's what I'm going by; I could be wrong.

You think the "guest of honor" will sing the opening lyrics of (opening up new tab, doing search) "Bawitdaba"? And you have to admit, "Only God Knows Why" fits the theme perfectly.

• Love 1

More tweets:

First, one from Conan O'Brien, from November 13th:

Started my day the same way I have every day since the election: By looking out my window and [making] sure that America's not on fire.

Next, one from actor Stephen Lang, about Trump:

If one is delusional, can one know one is delusional? 'Cause you're delusional. You know that, right?

Next, one from Steve Marmel, also about Trump:

Are you actually thanking yourself for the Obama economy, you narcissistic infant? Is it hard to pat yourself on the back with babyhands?

Next, from actor Timothy Omundson, also about You-Know-Who

I don't know why I continue to be astounded by this man's narcissism. Everyday reveals a new level. Like an X-box game designed by Lucifer.

• Love 5

I was watching a Simpson's mini-marathon last night which was focused on "future Simpsons" episodes.  In one, Lisa had just been elected President, but the country was in a complete mess because she took over from (you guessed it) president Trump.  Episode date 2000. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, abstractstuff said:

trump putin.jpg

Twitler needs to be

Spoiler

on his knees, handcuffed and blindfolded, with a gag in his mouth, bare-chested with his nips clamped.  No sub of mine in scene would ever be that outwardly happy.  

NSFW

• Love 3

Two more tweets: the first, from Albert Brooks:

Trump says that if it wasn't for CA & NY, he'd have won by 3 million votes. If it wasn't for gravity, I'd be on the ceiling.

Here's a quote from Robby Novak, aka "Kid President," about Trump's NYE tweet:

You could've just said "Happy New Year" or nothing. Sometimes nothing is good too.

That a 12-year old is smarter than the Orange-Tinted Turd is both awesome and heartbreaking.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 10

Hush wittle baby...don't say a word...Papa Vlad's going to buy you a mockingbird!  And, if that mockingbird don't sing--Papa Vlad's gonna buy you a nose ring!  And, if that nose ring don't shine, Papa Vlad's is going to give you pacifier so you don't whine...

Putin's baby.jpg

• Love 8

More funny tweets:

First, Andy Borowitz, writer for The New Yorker, about Obamacare:

Obamacare embodies everything the Republicans hate: Obama and the word "care." 

Next, from Conan O'Brien:

If Twitter goes down, American foreign policy will have to rely on skywriting.

Next, Stephen Colbert, about Trump's meeting with Tiger Woods:

Tiger Woods says he was impressed by Trump's golf game. Makes sense, Trump is known for winning with the lower number.

Last, but not least, here's Andy Richter sizing Trump up:

[Trump] must have the tiniest dick ever.

• Love 7