Type keyword(s) to search

Political Humor: Videos, Articles, Jokes & Memes

Another funny tweet, from Andrew Idell:

So far since the election, the "we don't need safe spaces party" has boycotted a play [Hamilton], a cereal brand [Kellogg's] and a movie [Star Wars: Rogue One] for being mean.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

WTF was that all about anyway? Two of the biggest egos in the world without a doubt. 

Deflection/misdirection.

Eichenwald/Newsweek release their story about Trump's conflicts.  Trump cancels his presser; he instead tweets that his sons will take over his business & he promises no "new" deals during his presidency (the tweets, no doubt, comprised the entirety of what his presser would've given us).  Kanye does his walk-through, certain to take up air time.  Less focus, even for a while, on the Russia stuff, the conflicts and the appointment of Tillerson (Putin's best friend).

I know...no one wants to give Trump credit for anything.  I hate him too.  But between him and the den of weasels that surround him, it's not hard to see coordinated efforts at trying to control/contain public perception.  Hell, all the outlets are talking about Kanye.  I bet the whores at CNN will show Kanye all day today.

Edited by Duke Silver
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Duke Silver said:

Deflection/misdirection.

Eichenwald/Newsweek release their story about Trump's conflicts.  Trump cancels his presser; he instead tweets that his sons will take over his business & he promises no "new" deals during his presidency (the tweets, no doubt, comprised the entirety of what his presser would've given us).  Kanye does his walk-through, certain to take up air time.  Less focus, even for a while, on the Russia stuff, the conflicts and the appointment of Tillerson (Putin's best friend).

I know...no one wants to give Trump credit for anything.  I hate him too.  But between him and the den of weasels that surround him, it's not hard to see coordinated efforts at trying to control/contain public perception.  Hell, all the outlets are talking about Kanye.  I bet the whores at CNN will show Kanye all day today.

Plus it feeds the beast. All these celebrities and high powered people have to meet with him. He had fucking Leonardo DiCaprio meet with him! All these people who never would have shown up before now all fall in line. I thought it would be a humiliation of an inauguration but now I see he will probably have a star studded day and night. Fuck all this shit. 

• Love 10

Three funny tweets from Stephen Colbert. The first, from December 8th, is about the inauguration:

"Survivor" creator Mark Burnett may help with Trump's inaugural. Makes sense: Trump was elected by the tribal Council.

The second, from November 29th, is about the new Transportation Secretary, aka Sen. Mitch McConnell's wife:

Elaine Chao is the new transportation Secretary. She'll be in charge of all the buses Trump throw people under.

The third, is from December 7th, aka the 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor, about Linda McMahon:

A former WWE exec will serve in Trump's administration. God, I hope his presidency is also staged.

One more funny tweet, from Westworld star Jeffrey Wright:

Trump's not reading intel briefings daily because his name appears in them too much.

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, AntiBeeSpray said:

I wonder if this might fit in here. Bless you Vanity Fair.

Source: vanityfair.com

I recall seeing him walking down Park Avenue, in the early 2000s.  His hair was lifted off his head by the wind in a manner that just isn't natural.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, AntiBeeSpray said:

I wonder if this might fit in here. Bless you Vanity Fair.

Source: vanityfair.com

Priceless! Four words: "'Cigar-Stained-Teeth' Blonde." 

ETA some funny tweets. First, two from Stephen Colbert, the first, about the Orange-Tinted Turd's meeting with Apple CEO Tim Cook:

Trump met with Apple CEO Tim Cook today. Trump and Apple have a lot in common, mostly that they both put an "i" before everything.

Next, Colbert's thoughts on possible Energy Secretary Rick Perry:

To: New Energy Secretary Rick Perry-How about we power the country with a turbine connected to the founding fathers rolling over in their graves?

Next, comic Kate Willett:

Trump is such a Russian toy that I'm starting to wonder if inside him is a series of progressively smaller White nationalists.

Next, writer Harold Itzkowitz's thoughts on the word of the day:

#UNPRESIDENTED sounds like the title of a 90's teen movie in which goofy high school kids become the President & Vice President of the US.

From former Fresh Prince of Bel-Air writer Andy Borowitz:

At one time the US had an institution in place to prevent someone like Trump from being elected. It was called education.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 14

That was a nice little interview with Maher; I like his take on Trump's pathology (nothing new, just succinctly stated).  And I like this (roughly quoted): The Russia issue is the one that’s going to show where the Republican party is – whether Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are willing to be patriots ahead of Republicans.  This is so beyond politics; this is a foreign country that attacked us.  If you can’t get behind opposing that, you are not a patriot, and you are certainly not a good American.

• Love 10

A tweet from Albert Brooks, about the inauguration:

Finding talent for the inauguration seems to be going badly but rumor is that Putin will do his puppet act.

....for the next four years-or less.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 8

This is what I'm contributing to Facebook over the events since November 8. Needless to say, I consider myself mostly as two small children stacked on top of each other, trying to pass as an adult. Also, I channeled another "madman" whom we haven't seen this year. I forgot to add a few gags, but I think my message is clear, and I'm going to try and follow that.

ETA: Is there a reason why all of the messages I've written with that hashtag are not showing up? I'm not that bothered, but I am puzzled.

• Love 5

From The New Yorker: Classic Holiday Dishes You’ll Now Have to Make Yourself Because They Were Previously Made by Trump Voters You Disinvited

I think Cousin Sarah's Eggnog is my favorite:

There’s nothing quite like Cousin Sarah’s rich, nutmeggy eggnog—especially when we spike it behind her back! But, alas, Cousin Sarah’s over-the-top religious fervor led her to vote for a man whose only act of religious devotion probably was some tweet proclaiming that he’s #blessed. Good one, Sarah! In any event, Cousin Sarah can’t be here this year, as she volunteered to fight in the War on Christmas a few months back, and has been called up and shipped out for combat. We’ll miss her. It’s sad to have loved ones fighting overseas, especially during the holidays. (Oops, we of course mean “on Christmas,” Sarah!) Maybe the saddest part of all is that, since Sarah usually serves her eggnog in her crystal punch bowl and mugs, we’ll just have to drink the nog from red Starbucks cups.

• Love 9