Type keyword(s) to search

Political Humor: Videos, Articles, Jokes & Memes

Ha ha!

Post it here!

Or you can keep it simple and simply list words Trump says kind of funny...

"O-bah-ma"
"Chy-na"
"Bigly"

To keep things equal, Pantsuit Humor is also welcome!

Edited by Kromm

Here's one that should annoy everyone, no matter how they're voting.

------------------------------------------

Tell me presidential candidates; What time is it?

Clinton (Dem): "I cannot recall ever having been given a briefing regarding the time. At this point, what does it matter?"

Trump (Rep): "Why don't you come back to my private jet, and I'll show you Mr. Rolex and his large, perfectly formed hands."

Johnson (Lib): "It's 4:20 at my house..."

Jill Stein (Green): "I dunno. They won't give me my watch back until I post bail."

Edited by Sandman87
  • Love 6

That cartoon reminds me of a tweet from the comedian George Wallace that my friends and I quote at various times since the RNC: When George and Scott Baio got into a twitter fued and George responded with: The party of Lincoln is gone, Chaichi! 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Landsnark said:

What is "bigly?"

If I thought Trump had any self-awareness, I would think that "bigly" is a word he uses to distract people from noticing that he isn't talking about anything important or isn't answering the question (same would be true of the sniffing during the debates).  Just distracting people from realizing that he isn't smart enough to be President.  But I don't think he understands that he doesn't know what he is doing.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Bastet said:

I have watched that Notorious HRC segment so many times, and the only thing that makes me smile more is imagining Hillary watching it and laughing that laugh.

Me too.  The way I see it, since that's what Trump and most Republicans think of Hillary anyway, I say she should own it at least for the next two weeks. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, HumblePi said:

After Michelle Obama's stirring speech at Hillary Clinton's rally. The Republican (tea party) has something to consider....

May I borrow this image?  (I'm inclined to wait until 11.09.2016... ... just in case.)  Also, requesting permission to borrow "Republicans in your Vagina".

• Love 1
4 hours ago, shoregirl said:

This is a little long and also more than a little scary but also pretty funny.

wow.  You are right - I find it frightening right now, but I'm ready to laugh my ass off at the same video on November 9.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, fastiller said:

May I borrow this image?  (I'm inclined to wait until 11.09.2016... ... just in case.)  Also, requesting permission to borrow "Republicans in your Vagina".

All yours, no charge :)

• Love 2

Okay, I apologize in advance.  I know that every time they go low, we should go high.  Well, I can't anymore.  Thank you to Mike Thompson of USA Today for your biting humor!  The below demonstrates how Melania's apologists roll:

Melania's Apologists.jpg

• Love 10

I was watching the Law & Order marathon on TNT. They had a commercial a few minutes ago saying that Samantha Bee (which is why I'm posting here) will be interviewing President Obama at 10:30PM Eastern Monday (I think that means tomorrow) on TBS.

• Love 1