Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Chapter Five: Through My Most Grievous Fault

2 hours ago, lyric said:

Why in the world would they skip 'Halloween weekend' to air a new episode?  I'd think people are looking for some good, creepy tv this weekend of all weekends - I know I was!  What a wasted opportunity.

I don't think they had a choice.  The World Series is on Fox. 

3 hours ago, lyric said:

...and what's worse?  I watched the game...!  Well, that explains why it wasn't on demand this weekend.  Who allowed me to post in these forums? :)

Don't feel bad.  I watched the game, too.  Then I wondered why The Exorcist wasn't on my DVR.  I often don't know what channel my shows are on because they magically appear on my DVR.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, lyric said:

Why in the world would they skip 'Halloween weekend' to air a new episode?  I'd think people are looking for some good, creepy tv this weekend of all weekends - I know I was!  What a wasted opportunity.

The World Series.  But you're right, they should have figured out how to slot it in somewhere.

Baseball pisses me off.   The show was getting some steam and now we have to watch Cubs?   That is like communism.  God I hate professional sports of all kind.   

Really, don't you have more chance of being demon possessed than the Cubs have of winning World Series.   Argh.   And I like that Cagney lady!