Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E17: Khloé's New Breast Friends

• Start Topic

I think they're running out of ideas:  Scott is bored and doesn't know what to do with himself, Kanye's unveiling a new music video, and Khloe's undecided if she wants bigger boobs.  At least the Kris meltdown over the phone felt real.  No Kylie or Kendall tonight. 

• Love 2

Kim: “Actually, I don’t like guns, so I won’t ever make that motion” Khloe: “My God, it wasn’t loaded” I'm sorry, I laughed at that.

Khloe’s bathroom is seriously over decorated, too many giant shells & giant candles.

So Caitlyn picked the white dress she wore to the Espys. She should have listened to Kim & wore the black gown. I have no idea why Michael Costello was there, he didn’t design the dress.

• Love 3

Scott seems good, it wasn't until they talked about the club appearances that I realized he stopped doing them.  Good for him.

I laughed at Kourtney announces to Kris that her vacation plans are top secret and she'll send an itinerary, then Kourt's disappeared. She's so done with these plotlines.

Kris's meltdown is the same meltdown they've been using since Caitlyn transitioned. They used on KUWTK, they used it on both seasons  of I am Cait and now they're using it again. I guess they're not original with needing new material to re-introduce Caitlyn now that she's back filming.  Since Kris had the meltdown over the phone, she probably couldn't act it out with a straight face. She was also over it by lunch. LOL

Interesting that only Caitlyn was told about the Famous video before hand. Family loyalty ahead of time. I do respect Kanye's love of family.

• Love 3

This show is boring and running out of ideas. 

I feel like Kendall hasn't appeared on this show in forever. Her last big story on this show last season was when she was all homesick and missing grilled cheese! (I know she appeared briefly in other scenes but her one big story last season was her missing American grocery stores, like what?)

Scott seemed to be the only one being normal somewhat, missing his kids, etc. And him being the only story I did care about. I didn't care about Khloe wanting a boob job maybe or kris freaking out about Cait again or Kayne and his music video. 

What a boring episode.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I feel like Kendall hasn't appeared on this show in forever. Her last big story on this show last season was when she was all homesick and missing grilled cheese! (I know she appeared briefly in other scenes but her one big story last season was her missing American grocery stores, like what?)

Wait a minute, didn't we see coming attractions scenes last week with Kendall on the phone talking about being sick & nobody believing her?

• Love 2
Just now, GaT said:

Wait a minute, didn't we see coming attractions scenes last week with Kendall on the phone talking about being sick & nobody believing her?

We did actually. So she should appear in one episode this season. I bet that's all we will see of her. Also I'm assuming this is related to her hospital stay this past summer correct?

11 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

We did actually. So she should appear in one episode this season. I bet that's all we will see of her. Also I'm assuming this is related to her hospital stay this past summer correct?

I thought that was going to be this week's episode, I guess it was a coming up in this season type of thing?

I was going to watch the first half-hour waiting for Madam Secretary, but I turned it off after 11 minutes. 

I remember seeing a Kanye video I had absolutely no interest in, Khloe and Kourtney and Cheban playing some sort of stupid game, Khloe telling Kim how good she looked and Kourtney being an absolute b*tch to Scott (and smirking the whole time). 

Of all those people, the only one not insufferable is Scott.

Since the preview for the next segment threw Caitlyn in the mix, it was time to find something else.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim: “Actually, I don’t like guns, so I won’t ever make that motion” Khloe: “My God, it wasn’t loaded” I'm sorry, I laughed at that.

Khloe’s bathroom is seriously over decorated, too many giant shells & giant candles.

So Caitlyn picked the white dress she wore to the Espys. She should have listened to Kim & wore the black gown. I have no idea why Michael Costello was there, he didn’t design the dress.

How quick she forgot her trip to the gin range years ago with Kris and sisters. Kim got all dolled up in camo and was practicing the Charlie's Angels   stance. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, PreviouslyTV said:

Friends, the breast is surely yet to come.

View the full article

Kims sunglasses in the house. Obviously she had work done.

She hates having big boobs. That's why she always covers them up. 

Why did Khloe have to go along and make nice to Kris? Kim hurt her feelings and was "disloyal" She acted like Khloe had to do penance also.

• Love 4

According to Mariah Smith's recap over at New York Magazine, the dentist scene where Khloe receives Kris' texts was filmed the day AFTER the scene where Kris explodes on Kim over the phone. 

Khloe also went in for her plastic surgery consult 2 weeks AFTER she tried on implants for Kim and Scott.

2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

According to Mariah Smith's recap over at New York Magazine, the dentist scene where Khloe receives Kris' texts was filmed the day AFTER the scene where Kris explodes on Kim over the phone. 

Khloe also went in for her plastic surgery consult 2 weeks AFTER she tried on implants for Kim and Scott.

Does this surprise anyone? It's clear from watching this show that these little dramas are staged because no one acts or reacts the way a person actually would if the circumstances/conversations were real. The only one can act worth a damn is Kris and that's mostly because she can cry on command.  

• Love 2