Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Lockup

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, TVSpectator said:

I have been really enjoying the Ghost Rider and the Darkhold plots (when it's not focused on Daisy) but like you I just don't have faith that the writers can actually pull the Inhuman Royal Family, just right (hell, look at what they did to Lash and he was a very important Inhuman from the Comics but they totally got his looks crappy  and then they had the audacity to just kill him off, and in a pretty crappy way too...). Also, I do kind of fear that they will try to make Daisy a long lost relative of Black Bolt (thus making her part of the Royal Family) or something even worse- a love subplot. 

I am not saying you need the ghost of Alfred Hitchcock running your Inhumans show, but you really need someone who understands suspense almost to that level, especially when potentially your male lead doesn't typically speak (and anytime he does there is mass destruction).

With the AoS show runners i can only imagine all the stupid Whedon style quips that would be made about the fact that he can't talk (not to mention the ones about Medusa's hair or the giant teleporting dog).

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

I am not saying you need the ghost of Alfred Hitchcock running your Inhumans show, but you really need someone who understands suspense almost to that level, especially when potentially your male lead doesn't typically speak (and anytime he does there is mass destruction).

With the AoS show runners i can only imagine all the stupid Whedon style quips that would be made about the fact that he can't talk (not to mention the ones about Medusa's hair or the giant teleporting dog).

I am going to move this conversation to the Agents of SHIELD and the MCU thread because I feel that my rant is totally not relevant to this thread.