Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E03: Not the Show You Think It Is/S32.E00: Infamous Bad Bloods

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

3. The housemates are haunted by broken relationships when they suspect people from their pasts will be visiting soon.

Special: Seven strangers are given the opportunity to revisit a particularly difficult relationship in their lives, capturing their efforts to work through their “Bad Blood” while living under one roof.*

*This is a half-hour special which airs after the episode.

This season looks like it might be amazing! Come on guys lol.

Last nights episode didn't really have much going on b/c they were too busy introducing the bad bloods, but can't wait for Theo and Mike to kick off with their "visitors".

• Love 3

While I didn't care for Tyaras attitude in the first two episodes, her "enemy" coming in seems like a massive bitch. She is already turning all the new people against her before they even meet her. That is high school level shit there.

And the accent...look, it doesn't matter where you went to high school. Your accent is developed earlier than that. I was born and raised in So Cal and had a slight southern accent growing up because the majority of my family is from Texas and Oklahoma.

Now, does she overly emphasize it to make herself sound more unique? Probably, but who cares?

And rubbing your dick all over someones pillow? Yup, I hope Anika smacks him in the mouth...that is one of the nastier things I have seen on Real World (up there with Pucks "snot rockets").

Edited by Jenkins
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Jenkins said:

While I didn't care for Tyaras attitude in the first two episodes, her "enemy" coming in seems like a massive bitch. She is already turning all the new people against her before they even meet her. That is high school level shit there.

And the accent...look, it doesn't matter where you went to high school. Your accent is developed earlier than that. I was born and raised in So Cal and had a slight southern accent growing up because the majority of my family is from Texas and Oklahoma.

Now, does she overly emphasize it to make herself sound more unique? Probably, but who cares?

And rubbing your dick all over someones pillow? Yup, I hope Anika smacks him in the mouth...that is one of the nastier things I have seen on Real World (up there with Pucks "snot rockets").

Oh yeah! I forgot about him rubbing his junk on Anika's pillow! That is disgusting! Why did he think that was ok? Mike just seems annoying.  

• Love 1

All that girl had to complain about was Tyara's accent. It made her look like a small minded, bully. I doubt she'll have a lot of people on her side. This episode was boring. Cmon! Let's start busting up all that cheap, Ikea furniture!

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Soobs said:

All that girl had to complain about was Tyara's accent. It made her look like a small minded, bully. I doubt she'll have a lot of people on her side. This episode was boring. Cmon! Let's start busting up all that cheap, Ikea furniture!

And it's so dumb to bully someone over an accent they slip in and out of; I guess she hasn't met many people who have spent a significant amount of time in another country, particularly GB.  It's easy to pick up an accent and can be hard to shake.  I could only shake my head at how willing the new group was to believe someone they met five minutes ago. 

• Love 2

I don't like how they're dragging out the reveal. Unfortunately with the way they're doing this it doesn't really give us a chance to know anyone in the house all that well.

Still pretty happy that this whole cast is pretty attractive and don't seem like completely terrible people. Last season was the absolute rock bottom of the show IMO. 

Edited by burner
  • Love 2

Interesting that they gave these nemeses their own road trip and time to bond before they arrive at the house for the confrontations.

Will it develop into my team vs. their team thing?

The cast now knows what's coming.  Plus if they paid attention to recent seasons, we know what these producers do, trying to stir up shit.

Did they provide them with alcohol in the RV so that they're drunk by the time they arrive?  Or maybe some drunken fights or hookups to make the cocktail more potent when they get to Seattle.

These gimmick seasons must have gotten good enough ratings for them to be doing this thing again.

• Love 2

Why does anybody not flee in terror when the words "Real World" are uttered?!? Bad enough that the twists are being anticipated now, but we get reasons to despise the people coming in beside the fact that they're going to be despised. This show should be akin to villages sacrificing virgins into a volcano. With this stupid show, people are doing belly flops into the lava, even though it stopped being a hit ages ago.

If I had a favorite right now, it would be Tyara. I don't care if she's really Karen from Georgia. She seems to be real, she's loosening up, and she and Theo pulled a good prank. Katrina is probably still waiting for "John." Oh and her Bad Blood probably needs to be knocked down a peg.

Still hating Mike, even before he defiled Anika's bee. I can totally see him boning a friend over AYTO prize money. If he got any of that, he'd probably funnel that into shitty, shitty tattoos.

BMP should've put the BBs in Portland with Nia for four months. That would've been painful.

ETA: Caught the "Bad Blood" special. I miss Daisy, poop and all. She was probably smarter than anybody in that house. Did not miss Ryan Leslie and Greg the "Chosen One." Remember him? When MTV opened up a slot to an online poll, and people got together to make sure the biggest asshole made it in? Gimmicks: Didn't work then, don't work now. Also, I like to think the panelists chugged through a RW3 marathon, because their utter hatred of Puck was so intense. It should've been "The House vs. Puck," and not just Pedro.

• Love 1

Real world was in danger of cancellation. The first gimmick season was a last ditch effort to save the show ratings wise and it worked. They've been getting better ratings every since. For them it is working and they get even more cannon fodder for challenges.

No way would I wind up on real world these days. Probably wind up there with the dude that beat me up in the fifth grade or something dumb like that. No thank you.

• Love 1