Type keyword(s) to search

Kevin Hart: What Now? (2016)

announcergirl
  • Start Topic

Comedic rock star Kevin Hart takes center stage in this groundbreaking, record-setting, sold-out performance of What Now?-filmed outdoors in front of more than 50,000 people at Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field -- marking the first time a comedian has ever performed to an at-capacity football stadium. The film takes Hart back to his hometown for the culmination of the biggest comedy tour in history

So we just got back and idk, it was a cool way to spend a couple hours but it was by far not the funniest of Kevin's stand-up routines. I didn't even really think the James Bond intro was all that great. I felt like the segments were dragged out way too much, like he kept emphasizing certain jokes three minutes after they stopped being funny. I'd give the whole thing a 5 out of 10.

I am a big fan of his.  I really liked Central Intelligence, for instance.  But I didn't really laugh much at this.

UNTIL the end.  Kevin does a 10-20 minute bit on

Spoiler

Starbucks

that had me DYING.  I was crying.  I had to stifle my laughter because I was laughing so much I was embarrassed.  The rest, meh.

Yeah, @BitterApple the James Bond stuff was terribly unfunny for me.  A waste :(

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1