Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 10/17/2016

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Waiting for Candice to claim her daughter was eliminated from competition on "The Voice," because of an elitist, left-wing, anti-christian conspiracy by Jesus Killer, Democratic, Jewish NBC network executives.

• Love 10

Right on, honeydo7!! CBC is back in all her whiny, strident, bible thumping glory. I don't know what alternative universe this woman lives in, but it sounds like one messed up place, where no one believes in evolution, Science, climate change, gun control or the right for a woman to have control over her own body. She really buys this Trump bullshit about making America great again and how he's going to create jobs...lots and lots of jobs. Okay...can you be more specific? In what sectors? Where? Are they in manufacturing and if so, how does he purpose to persuade all those companies who have gone to China, to come back? He is never, ever specific. Ever.

Now I know that The View wants to encourage difference of opinions and healthy debates among the panel but THIS WOMAN?!!! She is such a throwback to the closed -mindedness of the 1950s, it would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

It was so nice when she was gone. Now, my blood pressure will once again suffer.

When Whoopi acknowledged Planned Parenthood, I'm surprised that Candice didn't have to be resuscitated.

Paramedics are standing by......

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Second, everyone knows the rule in the air-machine is that you can't pick bills up from the floor (hasn't this lady ever been to Chuck E Cheese?).

Sorry, but I didn't know.  And just for the record, I plan on going to my grave without ever going to Disneyland or a Chuck E. Cheese.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Is CBC Christian Barbie Candace? If not I'm having trouble remembering what it's short for.

I believe it was mis-typed as CBC instead of CCB, Candace Cameron-Bure, Bure being a Russian sleeper agent working for Putin. 

Edited by atomationage
i believe
  • Love 4

I also think we have called CCB BAB (Born again Barbie).  Which back in the day I had a friend who called Elisabeth TLB (torture loving Barbie).

I am so fucking over CCB and her lets all come to Jesus shit and if you don't then to hell with you.  That is her mindset.  If you don't live by her beliefs then there is something morally wrong with you and you will have to answer to her God for it.  And has been explained ad nauseam religious freedom doesn't mean you can force people to follow your religious it simply means the state can't prevent you from following yours.   What is it exactly CCB and her ilk want?  All American (and the entire world for that matter) people to worship their God?  To believe what they believe?  Why the View ever hired her is beyond me. 

And yes why exactly is she pimping her brother's projects?  Is he not man enough to come on the View and sell his own projects?  Must be afraid of women who don't know their place.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, susieq147 said:

What is it exactly CCB and her ilk want? 

A blonder future for America with her husband, Valeri Vladimirovich "Val" Bure?  Their children are named Maksim Valerievich Bure, Natasha Valerievna Bure, Lev Valerievich Bure.   It doesn't look like CCB has much of a say about anything at home.  Maybe that's not even her, but a Stepford Wife version of her, that goes out to earn money for the family.  Wiki, about their winery:

Bure modified the Russian imperial seal his great-grandfather stamped on his watches to use as his company's label.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Duh!  Of course she doesn't, in CCB's and PF's houses the man is the leader!

Let's not forget Elisabeth.  She even said as much.  Which I find it amusing that these women who think the man should be the king of the castle are the ones who are the main breadwinners.  Guess there men are evolved just enough to let that  happen.

• Love 10

I only left out EH because she's not on the current panel (thank you baby cheeeses!) like CCB and PF, but yes, how could we forget.  And what great mothers they are, what great examples to their daughters, living their lives according to the bible that they are second class citizens to men.

• Love 6

Missed that cooking segment thankfully. I only tuned in to see Martha from ABC News. I swear that at the end of her segment Whoopi used her damn valley girl voice then smiled to someone in the front row. Whoopi has no respect for journalists of course.

Whoopi does have something in common with Trump. No class.

• Love 4

First, BAB's dress on Monday looked like hyenas had slashed through it. What was she trying to prove? That she can be "sexy" and holier than thou moral? I need to increase the number of barf bags in my home.

And BAB again proves her hypocrisy and according to her own self, "lying" when it comes to how she's going to vote. All YEAR and HALF long, she's been saying she can't vote for someone whose "morals don't align with hers" and that "character matters" and since Hillary is a lying liar who lies, according to BAB and Jediblahblah, she can't in "all conscience" vote for her but will vote for Drumpf. But now, Character "doesn't matter" and she's going to vote for the narcissistic, xenophobic, racist, misogynist, bigot tangerine tinted piece of shit, and let her Faith...do what, exactly?

Jediblahblah is such a two faced, meaning talks out of both sides of her mouth, that I zone out when she's all righteous. Because Drumpf doesn't HAVE any policies. His answers are always "I'll tell you when I'm President" and then BAB said "when President Obama and President [D]rump[f]" choose Supreme Court Justices. Freudian slip? And I wish Sunny had been there, because all Whoopi can do is say Justice Sotomayor's dissent, but she can't expand and say WHAT the decision was or the case was. A better example would be Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, who was appointed by Reagan and confirmed by the Senate--who ended up being NOT conservative, but the more often Swing vote, left to the center.

She is so FUCKING clueless and LOW INFORMATION it's not even funny. I just wish someone, anyone would tell her what Freedom of Religion means, and just pull a Jed Bartlet* and recite how slavery was legal according to the Bible, how one should be stoned when working on the Sabbath, etc, etc.  Unless her Bible doesn't state those?

And I don't believe any of those Drumpf supporters Aiken interviewed with all their "he tells it like it is." What the FUCK is "IT?" That's just code for he normalized racism and made it okay to be openly racist like so many WHITES were fifty to seventy years ago. THAT's what he means about making America Great Again. NOT ONE can come up with a single, SINGLE, just ONE policy he's laid out. Oh, wait. That's because he HASN'T. Wish Aiken had told them how their God himself outsourced a lot of his companies to China and Mexico himself, which makes him a fucking liar and hypocrite. Oh and the ONE thing that he said he would do: cut taxes? Those are for the uber rich, so that guy in Pennsylvania who lost his job? Your God ain't gonna help you.  And unlike this show, Bill Maher actually did do research and the majority of this Orangutan's supporters make an average of $72K, so they aren't affected by anything he threatens to do. Except maybe starting WWIII.

Then yesterday was the dress that looked like a noose. I wish she had choked on it. And she walked out of Life of Mormon? She proves herself a moron, ignoramus, nimrodic maroon for not KNOWING what it's about. Her friends may not openly not criticize her for walking out, but if they enjoyed it, then they're secretly mocking her.

And SHADDUP Sara. Amy Schumer can say whatever she wants. If you're going to her show, then you fucking well know what kind of comedy she does, and if idiots who walk out did so because she went off-tangent, then that's on THEM. Do some fucking research or GOOGLE if you've never heard of a comedian and are thinking of going to their show.

I'm with Whoopi on the "therapy" before you get married or whatever. If you can't communicate or know what the other's values or wants or goals are when you get together, or have been together for (I'll say at least) a month, then you shouldn't be together, no matter how hot the sex. Unless the sex is the only reason you are together.

And I very much doubt Jediliarwholies' mother told her what was discussed in her and her father's therapy sessions!

And Jediblahblah and BAB? Comparing Melania and Hillary is a false equivalency, so just SHUT UP.

I'm going to be an ostrich and avoid all news and media until November 8.  I wish early voting for my state was available already, but it's not until NEXT Thursday. You can bet your asses, I'll be voting to be done with it.

*Those who watched The West Wing know what I'm talking about.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
Forgot to explain the *
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Duh!  Of course she doesn't, in CCB's and PF's houses the man is the leader!

Don't forget when Paula proudly proclaimed that she liked it, when her husband puts her in her place....To each his own, but, I don't even think my grandmother would have said something like that....

3 minutes ago, rcc said:

Whoopi does have something in common with Trump. No class.

She was disgusting..My goodness! why did they allow her to do that...Whoopie, you are not cute, just stop! that was gross...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And unlike this show, Bill Maher actually did do research and the majority of this Orangutan's supporters make an average of $72K, so they aren't affected by anything he threatens to do. Except maybe starting WWIII.

I'm sure Joy mentioned that one day. I can't remember if it was the same day Clay was there though. Maybe Joy is a viewer of Bill's show and picked it up there?

I loved Joy mocking Jedi's feather duster skirt. The interview with the ABC journalist/debate moderator was the only thing worth watching. Thankfully Candace didn't have much to preach about today.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I'm sure Joy mentioned that one day. I can't remember if it was the same day Clay was there though. Maybe Joy is a viewer of Bill's show and picked it up there?

You're right. She did. But it's like they mention it once and don't bring it up again. Joy should have brought it up again on Monday, when they were talking about those folks who thing Drumpf will bring back their jobs.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Then yesterday was the dress that looked like a noose. I wish she had choked on it. And she walked out of Life of Mormon? She proves herself a moron, ignoramus, nimrodic maroon for not KNOWING what it's about. Her friends may not openly not criticize her for walking out, but if they enjoyed it, then they're secretly mocking her.

Laughing Out Loud.   I know the show is supposed to be a group of women, but after Joy and Sunny, Clay Aiken would be my next vote for a new panelist, or someone like him, with a southern accent, who can speak to the people like he was the other day, instead of having right wing or "center-right" fast talking Jedi Bile.  Martha Raddatz would also be a great serious panelist who knows what she's talking about. 

Edited by atomationage
instead
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Did BAB really walk out of The Book of Mormon?

9 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

That's what she said, so ....

2 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Sorry, I thought she was kidding.  Just googled it and yes, she did walk out, found it highly objectionable.  Hellooooo!

Yep. She said on the show that it "hurt her heart."

Me: insert eye rolling emoji

• Love 7
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

You're right. She did. But it's like they mention it once and don't bring it up again. Joy should have brought it up again on Monday, when they were talking about those folks who thing Drumpf will bring back their jobs.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across like I was correcting you. :P You write the best posts on this forum.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across like I was correcting you. :P You write the best posts on this forum.

No need to apologize, @TheGreenKnight! I didn't take it like that. Just as a reminder. I blame BAB and stupidity and nimrodicness of BAB and Jedilyingliarwholies that I forgot that Joy did mention what Bill said.

Awww, thanks! I actually think y'all are so much more eloquent, and most of mine come from straight emotion that sometimes I can't think to post logically.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sugarbaker design said:

Did BAB really walk out of The Book of Mormon?

Just now, Medicine Crow said:

That's what she said, so ....

So I wonder exactly it was that offended her so much.  It couldn't have just been the word Mormon because for fuck's sake that is in the title. 

I find drug dealing offensive but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy Breaking Bad.  CCB just seems to always be looking for something that she can say is an attack on her faith.

• Love 11

It's my understanding that Book of Mormon skewers all religions, but I haven't seen it myself. I know enough that it's not for me, rather than going and making a scene by walking out in the middle of it while clutching my pearls  

27 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Jedilyingliarwholies

Lol. I stared at this for a while trying to figure out what "liar wholies" were.

27 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

nimrodicness

Even better. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, tvaddict44 said:

GHScorpio rules, that was my favorite episode of West Wing.  I loved how he hit the CCB-religious right-type reporter with her own words.  Do you rememer the name of the episode?

It was AWESOME! Season Two: " The Midterms."  Here is the clip. He OWNS her ass starting at the 2:00 minute mark.

2 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I'm still trying to figure it out.

Oh Jeebus! Lying.Liar.WHO.LIES. Just mashed up to save me from typing the periods, y'all!!!!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 11

And SHADDUP Sara. Amy Schumer can say whatever she wants. If you're going to her show, then you fucking well know what kind of comedy she does, and if idiots who walk out did so because she went off-tangent, then that's on THEM.

Oh airhead Sara. She really needs to take a day off.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And I don't believe any of those Drumpf supporters Aiken interviewed with all their "he tells it like it is." What the FUCK is "IT?" That's just code for he normalized racism and made it okay to be openly racist like so many WHITES were fifty to seventy years ago. THAT's what he means about making America Great Again. NOT ONE can come up with a single, SINGLE, just ONE policy he's laid out.

I think it was all Clay could do to NOT say anything to start an argument.   His goal was to just listen to why people support Trump.  And by not identifying his own opinion, but playing the objective journalist role, he was able to get people to talk to him.  What I really liked was that he did not allow them to talk about Hillary - because all of the Trump surrogates , and even Trump himself, tend to answer a question about Trump in terms of Hillary.   KellyAnne Conway did that on The View recently - asked about Trump's treatment of women, she goes to "what about Bill Clinton?"  Clay insisted that the Trump supporters stick to the topic, and he was very respectful of them.     Though I absolutely agree that the "make America Great Again"  was the slogan they ended up with, though there was a while when Republicans were about "Taking America Back" , and I thought that (from the Black Man)  was the subtext.  The same thing with how everything is a "disaster"  and how the country is in such TERRIBLE shape.  No, it's not.   But if you tell people that enough time, they will believe it, and then they talk about how Obama ruined everything.   Right - because 8 years ago everything was wonderful, and the first time anything bad happened (hello, 9/11?)  was after Obama took office? 

I see Trump as a big buffoon -  all bombastic talk, no substance.  But to some people, he inspires some sort of hope for the future.  It's an illusion  - he says he has big plans, great plans -  but he doesn't. 

• Love 8

I just wanted to comment on Whoopi - during the segment about the guy who wore Vans shoes at a formal event - Whoopi said she has trouble with high heels, and when she dresses up, she always has sneakers with her formal dresses.

remember when Whoopi had that whole shoe-cam thing, and she had all those artsy painted weird shoes?  She would wear those terrible heels and insist that they were comfortable.  I always thought she was lying.

Whoopi, in the cooking segment today, reminded me a little of Sherri, with her "uh huh"  "Mmmm"  "Oh yeah".  All she needed was to start adding "praise Jesus"  and she would be sherri SHepherd.

• Love 7

I'm just surprised that that waffle maker didn't start smoking and burning, because the chef/cook didn't go back to it to remove the waffles or make the dish with those waffles! At least I didn't see him go over. And I was watching carefully.

And that was such a big WHOPPER of a lie that the show doesn't post recipes on their website. I remember years ago, when some chef was on and made this baked chicken, that the show put the recipe for it. I remember because it made me go to Target to buy a roast pan so I could make it at home!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Jed Bartlett >>>>> Jed Bila. 

I don't think the waffle maker was on. The deep fryer certainly wasn't. 

Okay, I'm stupid, but does your first line mean that President Martin Sheen is better than Jedilyingliarwholies?

It wasn't? So pouring a teaspoon of batter for each waffle, than closing the lid of the maker over it, was just for show? 

Waste of Batter. UGH.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, backformore said:

I just wanted to comment on Whoopi - during the segment about the guy who wore Vans shoes at a formal event - Whoopi said she has trouble with high heels, and when she dresses up, she always has sneakers with her formal dresses.

remember when Whoopi had that whole shoe-cam thing, and she had all those artsy painted weird shoes?  She would wear those terrible heels and insist that they were comfortable.  I always thought she was lying.

Whoopi, in the cooking segment today, reminded me a little of Sherri, with her "uh huh"  "Mmmm"  "Oh yeah".  All she needed was to start adding "praise Jesus"  and she would be sherri SHepherd.

Didn't The Whoopster swear up & down that she could wear those high heels "all day long"?  .... and to now say that she wore sneakers with her formal dresses, IMHO is total B.S.

Speaking of, she's doing that "uh huh" more & more these days.  I noticed it particularly today when Martha Raddatz was on.  Very distracting!!

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Okay, I'm stupid, but does your first line mean that President Martin Sheen is better than Jedilyingliarwholies?

It wasn't? So pouring a teaspoon of batter for each waffle, than closing the lid of the maker over it, was just for show? 

Waste of Batter. UGH.

Yes, indeed that's what I meant. (And no one would say you are the "s" word.  Hush!)

I'm assuming none of the appliances were plugged in since nothing sizzled. 

• Love 1

I saw Book of Mormon and I was constantly teetering between belly laughs and wanting to walk out. And Im a long way from BAB. And no one is more liberal than I am (™Donald Trump).

But evidently I am an idiot because Whoopi talks down to me every day and today I even allowed her to do an entire segment with her mouth full of food. 

• Love 6

Lately if Sunny is not there, it would be "SO NICE" to have a table of puppies.  Or teacup piglets.  Or five ears of half shucked corn... I can could actually watch any of those for the entire length of the show, be entertained, keep my blood pressure at a safe level and learn more than the current asses taking up seats.

And yes,  Whoopi is a huge liar since she went through two phases.  One was when she was wearing those weird shoes that included a pair that looked like something the Wicked Witch would wear and she even wore red socks/ hose with them to show off on a red carpet.  She also claimed she wore high heels and for a couple of shows came out in them because probably one of the others made the mistake of weighing in on them before she could stake her claim and she had to immediately be contrary in her typical know it all way.

• Love 7

I would like to know which  of FLOTUS's "policy issues" Jediablahblah objects to exactly?  Because that's what she said today and even repeated while praising Michelle Obama's style and grace.  

Is it the  Let Girls Learn campaign - a government wide initiative to help girls around the world go to school and stay in school.   Or is it  Let's Move!  which focuses on childhood obesity by supporting heathier food choices and exercise?   Maybe it's her work with Dr. Jill Biden on Joining Forces whose goal is to get Americans to rally around military service families and support in education, wellness and employment opportunities.  Or maybe Jediblahblah is opposed to Reach Higher - an effort to encourage young Americans to improve their future by completing their education past high school?   

Hmmmm, I'd honestly love to know just what Jed's disagreements are with FLOTUS on initiatives?   My guess is she just says, "Even though I disagree with her/him/it on policy, I support.......blah blah blah" automatically when speaking about a Democrat.  Good grief. 

• Love 19

I vote for Sunny plus an aquarium with goldfish.  They're cute, they make googly eyes, and kissy faces.  Sunny talks about what's going on, and then feeds them, cut to closeups of the little fishies.   That would be much more entertaining that watching CCB and Jedi Bile or Raven and Sara, not to mention Whoopi, with whatever the heck childish faces she keeps making.  The fish would be more interesting.

• Love 5

Did anyone happen to see CNN post debate tonight? Scotti Nell Hughes, Trumpite, was wearing the exact same dress that Sarah wore on her birthday appearance on The View. I usually don't notice things like this but when Sarah wore that dress all I could think was that it looked so unbreathable and plastic and that it must be a sweatbox underneath. Then lo and behold, Scotti Nell Hughes had the same damn dress on tonight!

• Love 1