Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E09: Week 6

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, wings707 said:

Love this. I don't dislike him because he is dumb but it is a contributing factor!  

I've always thought that video was cruel not funny.  Ryan is trying hard even though he's not the best dancer. His salsa was pretty good.  What he lacks in dancing ability he makes up with enthusiasm.  He's giving it his all.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, wings707 said:

Hell, I am sick of Maureen and I only see her 4 minutes each week! 

I'm equally sick of Maureen and Ryan Lochte. Maybe they will go next week in a double elimination. Well, at least I can always hope!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hoi Polloi said:

I've always thought that video was cruel not funny.  Ryan is trying hard even though he's not the best dancer. His salsa was pretty good.  What he lacks in dancing ability he makes up with enthusiasm.  He's giving it his all.

It is cruel.  I dipped into my dark side.  : >{  

• Love 1

Is there going to be a switch-up week this season?  I would love to see Artem with Jana.  However, they might not switch partners because of Terra.  They didn't switch partners during Noah's season even though they did during Amy's season.  With Mark gone, Derek will be the next shortest male pro.  But there still would be a big height difference between the two.  Also, Derek's fans and probably TPTB would want Derek to have Laurie if there was going to be a switch.