Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08: The Finish Line

• Start Topic

I was on facebook, the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders : Making the Team page and today there is a link to a CMT survey.   I took it and it was the best! They asked all about this season and what I liked best, and suggestions for improvements, etc.!   You should also do one if you want to give feedback.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I think they used Amy, Kendall and Kelsey for storylines. Kelsey's use just benefited her. I think she'll be cut next year. 

I would hate to think you're right - I hope Kelsey keeps earning her spot and stays on if she wants to. She doesn't seem scared of hard work and doesn't seem to be taking her spot for granted. But it's in her hands now! Good luck to her!

My heart still breaks for Kyndall. She wore her heart on her sleeve from what was shown and I really feel for her. I'm not sure if I want her to come back again unless she knows she has really got it down - at least she has Jessika to hang out and practice with which might give her an advantage? She should know all the dances back to front!

I don't think Amy will be back. I hope she's found her happy place with GSW.

At the end of this episode, they had the section about the girls and how far they've come. For Kelsey's, they showed her interview. I remember in that episode, she had a pause before her answer and then in the recap she didn't. Was the selective editing or they didn't show the pause this episode? 

Random but I just wanna say that I'm gonna miss this board and you ladies (now that the show is done).  It was the best thing of my work day - coming on the boards to check for the latest news, gossip and funny comments.  Sigh ... now whadda I got??  Sigh.

3 hours ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Random but I just wanna say that I'm gonna miss this board and you ladies (now that the show is done).  It was the best thing of my work day - coming on the boards to check for the latest news, gossip and funny comments.  Sigh ... now whadda I got??  Sigh.

I'm new to this board, but am also sad that I won't get to 'hang out' with you all anymore!  Can we start all over with Season 1 and keep this going??

New to posting in this forum.  I know I'm in the minority with my opinions but...

I am not a fan of Kelsey. She is gorgeous, yes, but I really think that's all girl has going for her.

LOVE Madeline. I loved her last year and cried when she was cut. That girl was born for this squad.

I was sad to see Amy get cut, but it was understandable.

I don't like Kyndall. At all. She, imo anyway, is skinny. Like "I can see your ribs sticking out" skinny.  I think she's pretty average looking at best and isn't a good dancer at all. She always look confused, lost, and less than thrilled that she was even there.

I love this show and watch it every season. I agree with others that wish it was longer than 8 episodes--could easily be 10.  For all their bitchiness, I do love Kelli & Judy though. They know what they are doing.

And PLEASE, for the love of GOD, get rid of Melissa Rycroft. Her "one on one" sessions help NO ONE. Her voice and general demeanor drive me batty.

Thanks for listening!

I like the last episode and wish there were more!  I don't think Amy will be back.  I think I heard her say she was 27.  That's pushing it for someone who doesn't have "it" yet.  I think Kelsey will return also.  Kyndall was not strong looking on the field and her arms appeared very thin.  I tried my best to see Meghan as much as I could to compare her to the other girls.  I didn't see a big tummy.  She just isn't a waif like some of the others.  I don't think M. Rykroft does well as a blond or partial blond.

I hope all the young ladies learn much from being on the team.  So much there to learn besides dancing and I hope they all realize it.

3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I like the last episode and wish there were more!  I don't think Amy will be back.  I think I heard her say she was 27.  That's pushing it for someone who doesn't have "it" yet.  I think Kelsey will return also.  Kyndall was not strong looking on the field and her arms appeared very thin.  I tried my best to see Meghan as much as I could to compare her to the other girls.  I didn't see a big tummy.  She just isn't a waif like some of the others.  I don't think M. Rykroft does well as a blond or partial blond.

I hope all the young ladies learn much from being on the team.  So much there to learn besides dancing and I hope they all realize it.

I said it before but I would not be surprised if Amy tried out again even though she ended being on another team.   She said she would not try out again last year but changed her mind.  

I just don't see the issue with Megan's weight.  She looks fine to me too.

I think this year really closed the door for Amy. Just from some of the things she's said. I love that while her dream wasn't accomplished, she is super happy for other rookies. Obviously Kelli and Kelsey but also for others like Allie and a few other rookies and vets. She's a sweet girl.

16 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

I think this year really closed the door for Amy. Just from some of the things she's said. I love that while her dream wasn't accomplished, she is super happy for other rookies. Obviously Kelli and Kelsey but also for others like Allie and a few other rookies and vets. She's a sweet girl.

I agree. I don't see her coming back.  If she does and I don't see her making it back to TC.

Hi all, I'm a newbie from the uk. I caught my 1st episode a few years back, I think it was Megan flahertys 2nd year. Was hooked since! Anyhow.. I really liked Yuko! I thought she was so adorable and brought something different to the team! I do agree she got A LOT of help though! I also love Kelsey and think she's beautiful, but sometimes I look at her face and think she looks super masculine? Maybe it's her jaw? 

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, MrsEVH said:

I agree. I don't see her coming back.  If she does and I don't see her making it back to TC.

Yeah .. honestly at some point you evolve and make new dreams.  It's not giving up ... it's adapting and changing with life's little curves and turns

Hey everyone! I have to say I'm kinda bummed that the season is over! ? I miss cracking up at your posts! ?

Wanted to come by and tell you guys that no wonder I was bawling like a baby during the last episode because...I'm pregnant!! We're due in June so next year I'll be on the boards with a brand new little munchkin(hopefully a cowgirl??) I hope everyone is having a great fall/winter and how bout that Cowboys record this year?! Awesome! Can't wait to see you guys in 2017!

?xo - Krista ?

2 hours ago, MissKrisPcola said:

Hey everyone! I have to say I'm kinda bummed that the season is over! ? I miss cracking up at your posts! ?

Wanted to come by and tell you guys that no wonder I was bawling like a baby during the last episode because...I'm pregnant!! We're due in June so next year I'll be on the boards with a brand new little munchkin(hopefully a cowgirl??) I hope everyone is having a great fall/winter and how bout that Cowboys record this year?! Awesome! Can't wait to see you guys in 2017!

?xo - Krista ?

aw congrats!!! 

8 hours ago, MissKrisPcola said:

?xo - Krista ?

Congratulations!!!

10 hours ago, MissKrisPcola said:

?xo - Krista ?

Congratulations!!!!

I'm due in May, so we will have to keep up with each others progress when the time comes! :)

16 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Seriously. If she tries out again, I'll freaking try out. Not even kidding. They require a crop top and hot pants. I've had THREE abdominal surgeries. Picture Donald Trump's lips replacing someone's belly button. Amy, save us all. Don't reaudition.

LoL ... dude, if Megan gets praised at try-outs again next year, please also try out. I almost threw up when Kellie highlighted her as being so fabulous and one of the best during finals.  Yes she is a great dancer and completely beautiful but she was out of shape and wearing a muumuu