Type keyword(s) to search

Coronation Street - General Discussion

• Start Topic

@Cozytea I liked them gossiping too. but totally agree that Sean would have made more sense than Sally. Also that's a sweet story about your son 😊

@politichick I like Emma ok normally, but she's being written as incredibly brain dead for this Curtis story. I don't understand Curtis using these bucket list events as covers. Does no one ask to see pictures of him at the top of the mountain? He doesn't take a selfish at the finish line? He's supposedly so excited about doing these events, but he doesn't document them at all and no one bats an eye at that. 

32 minutes ago, politichick said:

I love Peppa Pig!!! A while back NYmag (I think) ran a hilarious story about how American children were speaking with British accents and calling trucks lorries and gas petrol, etc. I had to tune in. Also recently listened to an NPR piece that included a woman whose child had speech issues that were helped by Peppa. 

I've said this before, but Emma really annoys me. And her mother Fiona also would be very annoyed. Let Curtis get the help he needs and then consider marrying him if he gets better. Couldn't believe that he also lied about being a med student. I think he used to money as a contribution to Oliver's fund, claiming it as proceeds from his fake marathon run.

Thanksgiving was a bit overwhelming for my son, we had more family over than we have had in 2 years and he did so well getting his vaccine so we decided to take him to an inside water park for a the weekend.  He kept saying we're going on a mini holiday lol. I thought it was so cute, my husband thought I told him to call it that but nope it was Peppa 😄.

It's like the show is reading my mind, they answered me today about the money lol.

You know i hadn't thought of the fact that  Emma or Steve not looking up these charity runs. There would have to be pictures up. Everything has a website and post pics on social media. I still remember when Kevin was having an affair with Tyrone's wife they were almost found out because Kevin's daughters were trying to find  pictures of the at the marathon they ran. Of course they were actually at a hotel together.  

• Love 1

Blimey, Emma! "You haven't lied to me about anything else, just the medical stuff?" Like that isn't enough?!? I couldn't believe my ears during Thursday's episode.

I've been watching the 1990s episodes. Steve still has all of the same mannerisms. Can't believe he gave that Oliver money info to Curtis. And those were the saddest hen/stag dos in soap history. Enjoyed seeing Gail and Audrey. Audrey can be very funny. Is Gail wearing a wig? She had quite a head of hair back inn the day. It's so weird seeing them in their younger and aged years.

Can't wait till next week!

• Love 1

I miss Shona. I know she's technically still on the show but I feel we haven't seen much from her. Watching yesterday's episodes reminded me that all we get from her is she occasionally shouts  something at David or Max, and that's about it.  Did she have any reaction to Roy leaving?

I really like Emma and Amy's relationship.  They haven't known each other long but see each other as sisters.  

@politichick lol, I don't think Gail is wearing a wig. She seems to have very thick hair, that definitely needs to be kept trimmed. Her tiny bird like face doesn't help😁

I dont know the year but when Gail worked at the clinic her hair looked best. It was shorter and well kept. I cant remember if she was with the serial killer or the husband that tried to fake his death and accidentally died. However Gail's hair looked best then. (Early 2000's)

The pic below is lovely, her hair looks fantastic. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/JzcUg54mXauP9N8f8

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 1

Steve keeping the truth from Emma about Curtis not stealing the money was so short-sighted, I'm glad he got busted on it very quickly.

Tracy and her Wonder Woman top gleefully leaving Emma to it to rip into Steve was great, I love Kate Ford so much.

• Love 2

If Maria is running the barber shop, does David still work there? And what are  all the women in that area doing for cuts and color?  Makes no sense that a salon is closed but the barber's is doing fab.

• Love 1

I see Britbox still doesn't have yesterday's episode up or at least I don't have it on mine. 

Has it shown up on anyone's yet?

I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with it being a holiday.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Badger said:

I see Britbox still doesn't have yesterday's episode up or at least I don't have it on mine. 

Has it shown up on anyone's yet?

I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with it being a holiday.

I watched it on dailymotion. I don't know why Britbox dosen't have it up yet?  I usually check dailymotion if i know there is a new episode but britbox isn't showing it.

Edited by Cozytea

Unpopular opinion incoming, but I'm kind of "shipping" Emma and Michael. Neither of them are phenomenal actors who should be given heavy drama stories, but they could be a nice happy couple we see once in a while whose stories are more about family, friends, work, than relationship drama. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Jenniferbug said:

Unpopular opinion incoming, but I'm kind of "shipping" Emma and Michael. Neither of them are phenomenal actors who should be given heavy drama stories, but they could be a nice happy couple we see once in a while whose stories are more about family, friends, work, than relationship drama. 

I don't think that would be a bad match up. I can see they would be attracted to each other. Hopefully Curtis and Grace are absolutely gone.

Speaking of couples, can someone remind Faye she's supposed to be interested in Craig lol. She can't seem to muster up enough engery to pretend she is attracted to Craig.  I wish Craig could find a real girlfriend.  It seems the writers keep trying to throw these two together as a couple but they work much better as friends. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Cozytea said:

I don't think that would be a bad match up. I can see they would be attracted to each other. Hopefully Curtis and Grace are absolutely gone.

Speaking of couples, can someone remind Faye she's supposed to be interested in Craig lol. She can't seem to muster up enough engery to pretend she is attracted to Craig.  I wish Craig could find a real girlfriend.  It seems the writers keep trying to throw these two together as a couple but they work much better as friends. 

I liked Curtis at the start, but wow they ruined him. I hope he's gone now too. Grace was always pretty awful. 

I agree, Cozytea. I absolutely believe that Faye and Craig care about each other, but I don't really see any romantic chemistry between them. Maybe partly because of covid, because I don't think we've ever seen them kiss, but I have a hard time believing they're in love and sleeping together as the show keeps telling us. 

I really don't know what they're doing with Sarah and Adam. It's ridiculous that she is so worked up over one of his exes. If it bothers her that much, then she needs to not be friends with this woman. It's so bizarre how angry she is about the whole situation. 

8 hours ago, Jenniferbug said:

I liked Curtis at the start, but wow they ruined him. I hope he's gone now too. Grace was always pretty awful. 

I agree, Cozytea. I absolutely believe that Faye and Craig care about each other, but I don't really see any romantic chemistry between them. Maybe partly because of covid, because I don't think we've ever seen them kiss, but I have a hard time believing they're in love and sleeping together as the show keeps telling us. 

I really don't know what they're doing with Sarah and Adam. It's ridiculous that she is so worked up over one of his exes. If it bothers her that much, then she needs to not be friends with this woman. It's so bizarre how angry she is about the whole situation. 

Thamk you regarding Sarah and Adam. Why is she friends with his ex girlfriend if it brothers her so much? And what exactly is she pissed about? Is it that Adam had many women? Wtf? She's not new ,she and Adam have been involved for  awhile, and that bothers her now? It's pretty ridiculous.

I loved Mary and Sam's interaction.  She's great with kids. *Gail has some nerve acting like Roy and Mary aren't good to hang out with Sam.  

* Gail and Roy were good friends at one time way back years ago when they worked in the cafe together. I wish writers would rember little bits like that. 

• Love 1

It makes no sense for Sarah to be so adamant about being friends with his ex when it's clearly causing issues in her marriage. And if the girl didn't mean anything to Adam, so what? It was years ago and her whole "maybe I'm just temporary too then" is ridiculous. They've already been married for triple the length of his relationship with whatever-her-name-is!! I normally like Sarah, but this whole story just makes everyone look dumb. These are the stories people the age of Aadi and Amy should have, not Sarah and Adam. 

Mary really is good with children! Roy and Mary are kind of the oddballs of the street. But honestly so is Sam, and Gail darn well knows that! She should be happy he's found such kind fellow oddballs to bond with! 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Jenniferbug said:

It makes no sense for Sarah to be so adamant about being friends with his ex when it's clearly causing issues in her marriage. And if the girl didn't mean anything to Adam, so what? It was years ago and her whole "maybe I'm just temporary too then" is ridiculous. They've already been married for triple the length of his relationship with whatever-her-name-is!! I normally like Sarah, but this whole story just makes everyone look dumb. These are the stories people the age of Aadi and Amy should have, not Sarah and Adam. 

Mary really is good with children! Roy and Mary are kind of the oddballs of the street. But honestly so is Sam, and Gail darn well knows that! She should be happy he's found such kind fellow oddballs to bond with! 

I agree with everything.

Speaking of what's her name lol. Is it Lydia? Did anyone find it odd that Daniel referred to her as his girlfriend lol. I started laughing thinking to myself 6 months with Adam Barlow  makes you a fling but 6 hours knowing Daniel Barlow makes you a girlfriend 😄.

Edited by Cozytea
1 hour ago, Cozytea said:

I agree with everything.

Speaking of what's her name lol. Is it Lydia? Did anyone find it odd that Daniel referred to her as his girlfriend lol. I started laughing thinking to myself 6 months with Adam Barlow  makes you a fling but 6 hours knowing Daniel Barlow makes you a girlfriend 😄.

😂😂 That's so true! I hadn't thought of that!

You're right- her name is Lydia. 

• Love 1

I don’t know how much longer I can take this ridiculous ‘crutch’ storyline. I get that Craig is supposed to be bored being off work-but NEVER in the history of crutches has anyone ever questioned their origin! They’re just a walking aid-the way the writers are making him go on and on about it you’d think he just found a severed hand 🤦🏻‍♀️. The writing on Corrie has become so juvenile that I’m starting to think they’ve employed a team of GCSE students

This is totally random,  but Abby’s bright red painted fingernails are so ridiculous.  First, she’s a mechanic!  Second, she presents generally as someone who doesn’t care much about makeup and fashion.  So the painted nails stood out to me.  I’m in Canada, so she’s been busy stalking Kelly.

8 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

This is totally random,  but Abby’s bright red painted fingernails are so ridiculous.  First, she’s a mechanic!  Second, she presents generally as someone who doesn’t care much about makeup and fashion.  So the painted nails stood out to me.  I’m in Canada, so she’s been busy stalking Kelly.

True, but I’ve always thought she does that to keep in touch with her femme side. She can clean up nicely when she wants to. 

Sarah is crazy!

• Love 1

I just want to have a bit of a whinge about Max. Now, I get that they often have to change child actors when they come of age, but the original lad who played Max was shaping up to be a cracking little actor-but now that they’ve changed the actor, they’ve turned him into some chavvy little turd who only has one facial expression. He’s had a total personality transplant. One night he went to bed as a slightly troublesome kid with well controlled adhd, then he woke up as his dad, Callum.

Now, they did this with David, but at least they made him a loveable turd. 
Yes, he pushed his mum down the stairs, but Gail was REALLY irritating, and he had cheeky banter to offset his behaviour 

• LOL 3
On 2/5/2022 at 8:44 AM, Tallulah7606 said:

I just want to have a bit of a whinge about Max. Now, I get that they often have to change child actors when they come of age, but the original lad who played Max was shaping up to be a cracking little actor-but now that they’ve changed the actor, they’ve turned him into some chavvy little turd who only has one facial expression. He’s had a total personality transplant. One night he went to bed as a slightly troublesome kid with well controlled adhd, then he woke up as his dad, Callum.

Now, they did this with David, but at least they made him a loveable turd. 
Yes, he pushed his mum down the stairs, but Gail was REALLY irritating, and he had cheeky banter to offset his behaviour 

David is NOW a lovable turd lol. It took some time to get here. There was a time David was just horrible even seeing his face would make me want hurl . This new Max might get there too. But I understand I can't stand  him. 

I hava a feeling Lydia is up to no good.

10 hours ago, Cozytea said:

David is NOW a lovable turd lol. It took some time to get here

Lol! Yes he did have a truly vile period, but do you remember when they first swapped the actor with Jack P Shepherd? He was cocky but funny. Completely changed his personality from an almost mute kid, to one that never let up with the cheeky one liners-but he was a breath of fresh air

I can't be the only one  tired of Lydia's "plan". What exactly is she doing? I know what she's supposed to be doing.  However nothing is really going on to actively split Sarah and Adam.  Just lots of side smirking and tapping away on her phone. A&S happily unaware lol.

Why is Lydia working at Underworld?   I thought she introduced as a co-worker of one of the buyers--the one Carla was trying to avoid, I think.    They finally give Adam a storyline and it's awful.  

• Love 2
On 2/25/2022 at 3:49 AM, sas616 said:

Why is Lydia working at Underworld?   I thought she introduced as a co-worker of one of the buyers

She was, she was his assistant I think, but he sacked her, so Sarah convinced Carla to give her a job at underworld. 
I really don’t understand why she’s gunning after Adam. If this is simply ‘a woman scorned’ type plot because they had a brief relationship, then it’s WAY too OTT! It’s also not remotely interesting. I like Adam, but I Can’t stand Sarah (never have, not since they changed the actress to Tina) Lydia is uninteresting and pointless and I just don’t care. 
Corrie can’t seem to do decent baddies anymore. Over on Emmerdale you have the sublime Meena (who I’m a little bit in love with, lol!) and on Corrie we have some boring wannabe bunny boiler who’s agenda I neither know nor care about.  

Corrie seem to have developed this really annoying habit of bringing in storylines totally out of left field. No build up or backstory, just ‘bam!’ We’re going with this now. Like Amy suddenly randomly dating Jacob. How did they meet? How many times did they have to meet before she decided that even though he routinely threatened Simon ‘he’s just not a bad guy at all’ 

And why? Why bring in Jacob to be her boyfriend? He was just some random scally drug pusher who we all forgot about after finishing the 5 or 6 scenes he was in. 

• Love 4

Life got busy and I haven't watched since early January, but nothing I'm reading is making me want to rush back. When I do, I'll probably jump in rather than catch up on missed episodes. 

It's weird how inconsistent the writing is. They go through really good periods of episodes and then it tanks drastically. 

• Love 2

I don’t know how anyone else feels, but this whole Lydia thing has now become just as cringey, boring, unwatchable and irritating as Geoff was-and without any backstory at all it’s just ridiculous. I had to turn off from watching in the end while Geoff was still in it-I think I’m going to have to do the same with Lydia. Plus, Sarah Platt in every episode is just too much Sarah platt for me 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Tallulah7606 said:

I don’t know how anyone else feels, but this whole Lydia thing has now become just as cringey, boring, unwatchable and irritating as Geoff was-and without any backstory at all it’s just ridiculous. I had to turn off from watching in the end while Geoff was still in it-I think I’m going to have to do the same with Lydia. Plus, Sarah Platt in every episode is just too much Sarah platt for me 

I completely agree.  It's so boring and ridiculous.  Why does she hate Adam? According to her he dismantled her life, tell us how. Have them talk about their brief relationship.  It's all out of thin air. Yes, Sarah is one of my least liked characters, so while I should feel for her I'm just rolling my eyes at her.

How ridiculous was Lydia standing right in front of the Rovers telling Adam she was just starting to destroy him acting all smug and gleeful?  Anyone could have overheard her, she wasn't exactly whispering. I was hoping Daisy would have walked out and witnessed what Lydia was saying. That might have made it interesting. 

I love corrie, I'm just disappointed in the writing lately. I'll say something nice , I liked the way they tied so many of  the mother issues happening on the street. And I really liked Beth and Michael chatting in the Rovers. However, don't me get me started on the Bailey's not telling him the truth about Grace 🙄.

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 1
On 3/8/2022 at 10:37 PM, Cozytea said:

And I really liked Beth and Michael chatting in the Rovers. However, don't me get me started on the Bailey's not telling him the truth about Grace

I must have missed this during my constant eye rolling 😂 the only other storylines I can think of is Sam and his chess saga, and Abbie’s ridiculous baby storyline. 
again, another ludicrous storyline from the Corrie writers. 

I’ve loved Corrie my whole life, but since the start of the pandemic it’s gone disastrously downhill. Never missed an episode until the Geoff thing started to drag on, and now I found myself wanting to avoid it again don’t even get me started on the Emma, Faith, Craig, random dead old guy storyline-that’s another one that needs to go in the bin

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Tallulah7606 said:

I must have missed this during my constant eye rolling 😂 the only other storylines I can think of is Sam and his chess saga, and Abbie’s ridiculous baby storyline. 
again, another ludicrous storyline from the Corrie writers. 

I’ve loved Corrie my whole life, but since the start of the pandemic it’s gone disastrously downhill. Never missed an episode until the Geoff thing started to drag on, and now I found myself wanting to avoid it again don’t even get me started on the Emma, Faith, Craig, random dead old guy storyline-that’s another one that needs to go in the bin

Lol, it was a brief scene but it was nice to see people interacting that arn't usually in the same circle.  Even having Eileen going over to see Abi on Seb's birthday.  It gives me hope that the show will soon return to having more characters interacting. 

Speaking of Abi's baby storyline,  why was everyone trying to convince her to go claim the baby. Then she finally wants the baby  and of course she will have to be investigated.  She was high on drugs during labor. If she didn't want the baby wouldn't it make sense that people would be ok with that lol. I was just confused why everyone wanted her to keep the baby. It's not illegal to give up a baby.

Despite all my protestations, I haven’t quite given up on Corrie-yet! (Slim pickings tv viewing wise at the moment)  but I’ve just caught up on Wednesdays Corrie and I’m so irritated!! 
I hate Leanne at the best of times, but watching her sit there slating Abbie for being a druggie mum that abandoned her newborn….. well, it left me raging! 

Have the writers totally forgotten that Leanne’s own ‘saint like’ mother abandoned her for the first 20 odd years of her life? As well as the fact that she was raised by the degenerate Les Battersby, her own drug problems, prostitution, gold digging, lap dancing, drug dealing, theft, having an affair while her new husband was on his death bed, having an affair with her boyfriends dad, will fraud, insurance fraud, blackmail, arson, perjury……

Why are the writers now trying to pass her off as whiter than white, sitting there on her high horse judging Abbie, who has committed a mere fraction of the offences that Leanne has 

38 minutes ago, Tallulah7606 said:

Despite all my protestations, I haven’t quite given up on Corrie-yet! (Slim pickings tv viewing wise at the moment)  but I’ve just caught up on Wednesdays Corrie and I’m so irritated!! 
I hate Leanne at the best of times, but watching her sit there slating Abbie for being a druggie mum that abandoned her newborn….. well, it left me raging! 

Have the writers totally forgotten that Leanne’s own ‘saint like’ mother abandoned her for the first 20 odd years of her life? As well as the fact that she was raised by the degenerate Les Battersby, her own drug problems, prostitution, gold digging, lap dancing, drug dealing, theft, having an affair while her new husband was on his death bed, having an affair with her boyfriends dad, will fraud, insurance fraud, blackmail, arson, perjury……

Why are the writers now trying to pass her off as whiter than white, sitting there on her high horse judging Abbie, who has committed a mere fraction of the offences that Leanne has 

Hypocritical, for sure, but 100% in character for Leanne. She has a looooooong history of 'forgetting' her own past mistakes while lambasting others for theirs. Plus, her personal history with her own mother abandoning her would likely make her all the more unforgiving of Abi doing the same to her baby. She knows what it feels like. 

• Love 1
On 3/31/2022 at 7:17 PM, Cozytea said:

Was anyone else surprised by Todd just happily hanging out with Billy and. Summer? I must have missed them reconciling. 

They did patch things up a while ago from what I remember (kind of) for the sake of summer-however, I’d totally forgot Todd was even in the soap, he’s been absent so long! 

2 hours ago, Tallulah7606 said:

They did patch things up a while ago from what I remember (kind of) for the sake of summer-however, I’d totally forgot Todd was even in the soap, he’s been absent so long! 

Ok, thanks. I must have missed it lol. I forgot about him as well.

Even though I really did not care for this last story with her and Faye and the guy they ran over slash maybe killed, I'm going to miss Emma because I really liked the family unit with Steve, Tracy, and Amy.

In other news, really, Leanne, I get Toyah is your sister, but dragging Abi for having a secret baby with another woman's man?  Pot, kettle, black, I think.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Even though I really did not care for this last story with her and Faye and the guy they ran over slash maybe killed, I'm going to miss Emma because I really liked the family unit with Steve, Tracy, and Amy.

In other news, really, Leanne, I get Toyah is your sister, but dragging Abi for having a secret baby with another woman's man?  Pot, kettle, black, I think.

I'm going to miss Emma. Like you said I enjoyed  the family unit. Emma was a goof but sweet. 

I wouldn't expect anything less from Leanne lol. She can be rude and nasty on her best days.

Summer's storyline is beyond boring.  I don't know what we are watching when it comes to Summer. Every scene seems to be people asking her not to study so much , to eat something and to check her blood sugar.  The girl has so many issues and yet bores the hell out of me. 

I love Sam and the new girl he likes, cute. Please keep Hope far away from them.  She is trouble.  And rude!

• Love 1

Are the Corrie writers permanently drunk?? It’s just one bad storyline after another. As if this whole farce of Abi unknowingly having Imrans baby wasn’t bad enough-now Toyah actually wants to raise it!? It’s not just twisted-it’s bizarre and cruel-and just wouldn’t happen. With how tetchy Toyah is being, I’ve a feeling this is going down yet another baby snatcher route (we all know Corrie loves a baby snatcher storyline) 

The one thing they’re getting right in my book is anything to do with Kelly. She’s a cracking actress, and I cried with her when she got to the hospital too late. 

• Love 1
On 4/17/2022 at 4:48 AM, Tallulah7606 said:

Are the Corrie writers permanently drunk?? It’s just one bad storyline after another. As if this whole farce of Abi unknowingly having Imrans baby wasn’t bad enough-now Toyah actually wants to raise it!? It’s not just twisted-it’s bizarre and cruel-and just wouldn’t happen. With how tetchy Toyah is being, I’ve a feeling this is going down yet another baby snatcher route (we all know Corrie loves a baby snatcher storyline) 

The one thing they’re getting right in my book is anything to do with Kelly. She’s a cracking actress, and I cried with her when she got to the hospital too late. 

You are too right. I've been watching old episodes and just started 2012.  So many of the actors were much, much better, well, actors. I adored Becky when she left and hope she's still living the dream in Barbados, birthplace of my maternal grandparents. When she thought Haley and Roy believed she caused Tracey's miscarriage, my heart broke along with hers and wept a few tears! I loathe, loathe, loathe Kirsty and that Tracey Barlow. Back in the day they had actors who made you feel things. These days? Not so much.

I wanted to share a show I started watching last week. I like when people tell me about new shows that I might have missed, so I thought I'd share. It's called Hope Street, it's a cop show set in Ireland. It's not a dark police drama. It's a nice easy show and the scenery is beautiful. It's on Britbox. 

*It is a drama.

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 2
On 4/21/2022 at 5:29 PM, Cozytea said:

I wanted to share a show I started watching last week. I like when people tell me about new shows that I might have missed, so I thought I'd share. It's called Hope Street, it's a cop show set in Ireland. It's not a dark police drama. It's a nice easy show and the scenery is beautiful. It's on Britbox. 

*It is a drama.

I have that in my Watchlist, but haven't had time to check it out because I'm hooked on watching ATWT on You Tube (on 2008 right now, so I'm getting near the end).  Glad to hear Hope Street is a good show.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sas616 said:

I have that in my Watchlist, but haven't had time to check it out because I'm hooked on watching ATWT on You Tube (on 2008 right now, so I'm getting near the end).  Glad to hear Hope Street is a good show.

It is good. It seemed slow at first. I grew to love each character and the the sunny scenes. The crimes are not very dark but they are crimes, i was just used to other British crime dramas lol.  Hope Street reminds me of a soap opera,  I say that in the best way. 

*The actress who played the woman who got pregnant by Michelle Conner's boyfriend Robert  is on Hope Street. Sorry, i can't remember the character's name.

I'm going go back to YouTube to check out ATWT. That was my summer break tv indulgence as a kid lol.

Im surprised how much I enjoy Daisy . I really disliked her when she first appeared on the street. 

Max and Simon are the most lurking young people I've ever seen.lol. 

Good to see Mary, Eileen and David back on screen. I can do without Summer and her plethora of issues. 

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 1

Why is David so flippant about Max outing Nicky's past? After all the the shenanigans Max has been up to lately, how he has really impacted people and their lives  in such a negative way.  And David is just meh who cares? 

David was a little jerk but he's a father now. He needs to take Max's behavior seriously. After Max spiked Amy's drink I thought ok, This how David should respond but to now revert laughing off Max's bs is so wrong.

Daniel annoys me , why was Nicky moving in to his flat so quickly? Wasnt her rent paid until the end of the month lol?

Im not saying Daisy's constant jealousy would bug me but way to make your girlfriend feel more insecure. 

Can someone put out a missing report on Paul? Where is he?

Was Rita Drunk or are they trying to make her the batty old lady? She didn't seem like herself at all.

On 4/19/2022 at 4:01 PM, politichick said:

I adored Becky when she left and hope she's still living the dream in Barbados,

Oh I loved Becky!! She was such a brilliant character! They even managed to turn kylie into a character you could love too. I fully blame Iain Macleod. Things really started to take a downward turn in 2018 when he took over as producer, and since then it’s been one WTF storyline after another! 
hopefully he’ll be on his way out before long, they don’t usually last more than a few years. 
The next ludicrous storyline? All the mystery surrounding George and why he won’t let Eileen come to his house, or stay over…?
He snores. 
really!?!?

all that build up because he snores!