Type keyword(s) to search

Coronation Street - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Yes, I really don't like Imran considering helping out with Harvey's defense. He should be considering that Toyah won't be happy about that either, if he's trying to get the guy who threatened Leanne and Simon released. Either way, his relationship is damaged, but only one way does he retain some integrity by keeping a criminal behind bars. 

I'm both excited and dreading this super soap week! The Watch Your Back promos are rather ominous. 

ETA: I'm having a really hard time reconciling this Peter Barlow who visits in 1977 with Chris Gascoyne 😂

Edited by Jenniferbug
  • Love 1

Waiting to see how Leanne is going to react to Debbie going to war against the nazirs and speed Dahl. In the last few years she hasn’t bothered in the slightest with Alya or Yasmeen-she didn’t even show the slightest bit of concern about yasmeens treatment at the hands of Geoff-but something tells me that now zeedan is back, she’ll suddenly remember she was once almost their stepmother, and yasmeens Daugher in law. Corrie are spectacular at completely forgetting past family ties of the street residents. Do fiz and Chesney ever talk to the battersby girls even though they were their stepsisters for several years? No. Does Ryan ever talk to Carla even though she’s been his auntie his whole life? No. 

• Love 3
On 10/4/2021 at 3:53 PM, Jenniferbug said:

Does anyone know if all these "watch your back" stories the show has been promoting for October begin tonight or later in the month? 

Next week, by the looks of it!

• Love 1
On 10/14/2021 at 3:20 AM, Llywela said:

Next week, by the looks of it!

Yes, and I cannot wait. The excitement starts on Monday. Need to replenish my bourbon to help keep my nerves calm.

On 10/13/2021 at 5:52 PM, Tallulah7606 said:

Waiting to see how Leanne is going to react to Debbie going to war against the nazirs and speed Dahl. In the last few years she hasn’t bothered in the slightest with Alya or Yasmeen-she didn’t even show the slightest bit of concern about yasmeens treatment at the hands of Geoff-but something tells me that now zeedan is back, she’ll suddenly remember she was once almost their stepmother, and yasmeens Daugher in law. Corrie are spectacular at completely forgetting past family ties of the street residents. Do fiz and Chesney ever talk to the battersby girls even though they were their stepsisters for several years? No. Does Ryan ever talk to Carla even though she’s been his auntie his whole life? No. 

Interesting!

• Love 1

I really liked Jenny with Ronnie. They had such good chemistry. I'm not sure about  this young guy. 

Oh, Imran, so disappointed. I knew it was Abi. 

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 2
On 10/15/2021 at 4:17 PM, Cozytea said:

I really liked Jenny with Ronnie. They had such good chemistry. I'm not sure about  this young guy. 

Oh, Imran, so disappointed. I knew it was Abi. 

I had no idea and was hoping it was just some rando. This is going to get very, very messy!

I like Jenny with Ronnie, too, and definitely not with Leo, who is too young. I doubt she wants a lasting relationship with him, though, and probably just wants to have some carefree, post-divorce fun.

Can't wait till tonight when all of the crazy kicks off!

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, politichick said:

I had no idea and was hoping it was just some rando. This is going to get very, very messy!

I like Jenny with Ronnie, too, and definitely not with Leo, who is too young. I doubt she wants a lasting relationship with him, though, and probably just wants to have some carefree, post-divorce fun.

Can't wait till tonight when all of the crazy kicks off!

Idk why, but the moment sabine made it clear Imran was unfaithful but not with her, Abi jumped to mind🤷🏾‍♀️.  I don't even want to think that the Corrie writers are going thrown in a unexpected pregnancy. I hope they don't.  Babies are boring lol.

• Love 1

I saw speculation on Reddit before the reveal that Imran had slept with Kelly's mom, and I thought that would have some good story potential. I would have preferred that to Abi, honestly. 

I'm also hoping there's no baby as a result. If anyone on this show should have a baby, they should circle back to Adam and Sarah having one. Or give one to David and Shona. Not as dramatic, I know, but I'd prefer a stable couple have a baby for once. Was Bertie the last baby born who wasn't unplanned? 

1 hour ago, Jenniferbug said:

I saw speculation on Reddit before the reveal that Imran had slept with Kelly's mom, and I thought that would have some good story potential. I would have preferred that to Abi, honestly. 

I'm also hoping there's no baby as a result. If anyone on this show should have a baby, they should circle back to Adam and Sarah having one. Or give one to David and Shona. Not as dramatic, I know, but I'd prefer a stable couple have a baby for once. Was Bertie the last baby born who wasn't unplanned? 

I think Bertie was. I like babies but they don't bring much to the storylines. Sure the pregnancy brings drama and angst  but once the kids born not much. So yeah if the need a baby give it to a happy couple, do happy couples have babies on soaps lol?

I'm glad Natasha is going to stick around I really like her and Sam. 

Dev is a fool to treat Adi like that. He's such a good kid. What kid would think to take his dad away on a mini holiday because the dad was feeling down. So sweet. Then walks in little madame and blows up the plans.

• Love 2

Babies are definitely better off screen. Someone needs to have babies soon though- the Quads are going to need to date someone in their teen years! (Kidding). 

Today's episode was intense! I am anxiously awaiting Wednesday, and I'm really hoping sweet Aadi is ok! 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Jenniferbug said:

Babies are definitely better off screen. Someone needs to have babies soon though- the Quads are going to need to date someone in their teen years! (Kidding). 

Today's episode was intense! I am anxiously awaiting Wednesday, and I'm really hoping sweet Aadi is ok! 

Yes! Very intense.  

I love this show, even when things aren't going how I might like, it's just so good. 

Today's episode, dark and  definitely keeping me anxious about the rest of the week.

1 hour ago, Cozytea said:

Yes! Very intense.  

I love this show, even when things aren't going how I might like, it's just so good. 

Today's episode, dark and  definitely keeping me anxious about the rest of the week.

Yes! I'm already annoyed that I can't watch till late on Wednesday, and will have to avoid the internet because I want to know what happens but I want to find out for myself! 

I honestly cannot decide who I think will die. Johnny seems like a goner for sure. But beyond that...I can't decide. 

19 hours ago, Cozytea said:

I think Bertie was. I like babies but they don't bring much to the storylines. Sure the pregnancy brings drama and angst  but once the kids born not much. So yeah if the need a baby give it to a happy couple, do happy couples have babies on soaps lol?

I'm glad Natasha is going to stick around I really like her and Sam. 

Dev is a fool to treat Adi like that. He's such a good kid. What kid would think to take his dad away on a mini holiday because the dad was feeling down. So sweet. Then walks in little madame and blows up the plans.

I used to find Adi mildly annoying, but he really has grown on me. Asha is a brat. Dev should not have changed the plans to suit her tastes. If you don't like it, stay home.

The Platts are in for it. Has that sinkhole been in their backyard for nearly a year? That;s crazy!

Johnny seems like a goner to me, too. I hope the only other person to die is Harvey.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, politichick said:

I used to find Adi mildly annoying, but he really has grown on me. Asha is a brat. Dev should not have changed the plans to suit her tastes. If you don't like it, stay home.

The Platts are in for it. Has that sinkhole been in their backyard for nearly a year? That;s crazy!

Johnny seems like a goner to me, too. I hope the only other person to die is Harvey.

After I watched yesterday,  I think Johnny is probably going die another one is maybe Natasha. 😪 I just reread my post saying that I was glad she was staying in the area. Now , I'm not so sure she will make it.

Oh my god I hope it’s Leanne!! 😂 it won’t be, but I’m really hoping that wrench in Harvey’s hand is going to be how she finally meets her demise. I’ve been waiting over 20 years to see Leanne finally meet her maker. 
The sinkholes appearing everywhere are confusing me somewhat, the hole in tha platts back garden was manmade by Rays cronies, so for the rest of the street to suddenly start developing them naturally seems a little too coincidental to me. 

• Love 1

Well, last week was crazy. People kept doing something stupid and then on to do something even more stupid, which was rather frustrating. And, based on the spoilers that I can't resist reading, there's lots more crazy to come.

I have fallen down the YouTube rabbit hole and am watching episodes from the late 80s and 90s. Some of these actors, Tracy, Sally, Kevin, Steve, Jenny, have been on this show most of their lives. Steve and Kevin were adorbs. They're really rather grubby now! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I started watching today's episode and little Sam is making me cry. I had to turn it off. 😪

There sure are a lot of motherless  kids on Coronation street. 

Simon, Adie&Asha, Ruby, Jack, Chesney's son ( I can't think of his name), Bertie, Max and  his sister.

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Cozytea said:

I started watching today's episode and little Sam is making me cry. I had to turn it off. 😪

There sure are a lot of motherless  kids on Coronation street. 

Simon, Adie&Asha, Ruby, Jack, Chesney's son ( I can't think of his name), Bertie, Max and  his sister.

Yeah, it was pretty sad.

Starting to not like the Battersby sisters. Toyah helped set this in motion by sending those texts to Imran's ex's bosses, the ex should never have told Harvey what Toyah did because he would have just planned his escape and hit the road instead of terrorizing the neighborhood.

Leanne is being really selfish and someone needs to slap some sense into her. I can't believe she's questioning whether she can be a mum to Sam when it was her selfish stupidity that forced dimwit Simon to get into the drug trade. 

I used to like David and his sarcastic tone, but he is being absolutely tone deaf about the tragedy that his unfixed sinkhole has caused and seemingly doesn't care that people died.

And did Sarah really think the truth would not get out? I doubt Carla will want her as a business partner now.

• Love 3

Where is everyone? Thought there would be more comments on stunt week.

Today I am wondering what Emma's boyfriend sees in her and also wish they wouldn't make her so stupid.

Jack is a horrible actor and Tracy is as venomous as ever. I'm still down the YouTube rabbit hole of decades-old episodes watching her grow up.

• Love 1

Just catching up on last nights Corrie, I’m struggling to concentrate because of the MAJOR plot hole involving the red rec. 

They tried to demolish it and build a millennium concert bowl in the late 90s, but after a protest initiated by Roy and Spider they discovered ancient Roman artefacts and a Roman bathhouse buried underneath, so the red rec was granted protected historical status. Are the writers now all 20 year olds that are unaware of past storylines, or do they imagine all the viewers were born after the millennium??

I know long running soaps often alter past narratives slightly to suit today’s storylines, but it’s usually restricted to small details like characters ages. Completely forgetting that the red rec is a protected site totally wipes out a huge storyline that spanned months.  

• Love 1

I can't figure out if i like Curtis or not. 

I forgot Ryan was Johnny's grandson.

Tracy has nerve bringing up Maria's many men. I wish Maria had said At least I never plotted and carried out the murder of one of my men. 

I don't understand the gun situation.  Abi's ex sold her the gun. Why is back looking for it? 

Ty and Emma lounging around together made me laugh. I've never seen Tyrone so relaxed! 😁

Edited by Cozytea
6 hours ago, Cozytea said:

I can't figure out if i like Curtis or not. 

I forgot Ryan was Johnny's grandson.

Tracy has nerve bringing up Maria's many men. I wish Maria had said At least I never plotted and carried out the murder of one of my men. 

I don't understand the gun situation.  Abi's ex sold her the gun. Why is back looking for it? 

Ty and Emma lounging around together made me laugh. I've never seen Tyrone so relaxed! 😁

I had no idea Ryan was Johnny's grandson and missed any recent mention of it. Wow!

I don't actually care about Curtis but still don't see what he sees in Emma. She's sweet enough but too dense for my tastes and it feels like they've been dumbing her down even more lately.

I think the ex probably wants the gun back because it has all kinds of crimes attached to it.

Debbie has a lot of nerve ordering Abi to leave Kevin and Jack. Her dodgy dealings with Ray or whatever his name is led to the creation of that sinkhole, didn't it?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, politichick said:

I had no idea Ryan was Johnny's grandson and missed any recent mention of it. Wow!

I don't actually care about Curtis but still don't see what he sees in Emma. She's sweet enough but too dense for my tastes and it feels like they've been dumbing her down even more lately.

I think the ex probably wants the gun back because it has all kinds of crimes attached to it.

Debbie has a lot of nerve ordering Abi to leave Kevin and Jack. Her dodgy dealings with Ray or whatever his name is led to the creation of that sinkhole, didn't it?

https://coronationstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Connor_family

Ok, I was wrong. I started thinking that Johnny was Michelle dad. I guess he was a cousin im assuming to her parent. Lol. Sorry for the confusion. 

Thanks about the gun, yeah I'm thinking you're right. It just makes no sense, unless Abi agreed to return a gun she bought after she killed Corey. Silly logic.

Debbie does get on my nerves and sometimes I find her funny🤷🏾‍♀️.

Edited by Cozytea
On 11/6/2021 at 6:35 AM, Tallulah7606 said:

Catching up on last nights Corrie and I’m actually smiling ear to ear 😅 

I won’t say why in case anyone hasn’t seen it yet, but my god am I enjoying it!

I clapped! And rewound it a few times. LOL

• Love 1
14 hours ago, politichick said:

I clapped! And rewound it a few times. LOL

All of their faces when the van Doors opened 😂🙌🏻 
‘Almost’ made the last few months totally worth it! 

Just watched Monday nights episode, devastating seeing little Sam so broken, but the sombre mood was ruined by Leanne making it all about her sadness. Now don’t get me wrong, what the writers have put Leanne through is the worst imaginable thing possible, but this one day was about a little boy and his grief over losing his mum-Leanne should not have taken off just before the funeral because ‘she’ finds it hard to be there after losing Oliver, and to hear the other characters bleating on and on about how difficult the day must be for Leanne…..

Or am I just being unreasonable due to my absolute hatred of the character? 😂

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Tallulah7606 said:

Just watched Monday nights episode, devastating seeing little Sam so broken, but the sombre mood was ruined by Leanne making it all about her sadness. Now don’t get me wrong, what the writers have put Leanne through is the worst imaginable thing possible, but this one day was about a little boy and his grief over losing his mum-Leanne should not have taken off just before the funeral because ‘she’ finds it hard to be there after losing Oliver, and to hear the other characters bleating on and on about how difficult the day must be for Leanne…..

Or am I just being unreasonable due to my absolute hatred of the character? 😂

Leanne has always made everything about her. She always made Peter's problems all about herself back when they were married, too.

• Love 1

I was listening to a podcast about corrie. I completely agreed with their thoughts on Kelly.  The writers are trying so hard to re do who Kelly was, they want the viewers to forgive her and make her a new corrie fave. She was not some poor little kid who had a terrible childhood.  When we first met Kelly she was a popular rich mean girl who had selfish glam mom and criminal dad (she was unaware of his criminal life)that spoiled her. The fact that dev is still paying to keep Asher's video off line is unbelievable.  That was Kelly who put it out there and nothing was ever done, was it? 

I was wondering where craig lives now? I remember Alya,  Ryan, Toyah and Imran and craig lived in that flat ,now just Imran and Toyah and fosters.  Obviously Alya and Ryan went to Yasmeen after Jeff died. Poor craig was just scooted out of the flat.

The Bailey's storyline drives me crazy. It's just so stupid and pointless.  It makes no sense that they are keeping all this from Michael. 

I was on the fence with Curtis for a while but yes RUN Emma!

On 12/2/2021 at 2:55 PM, Cozytea said:

The Bailey's storyline drives me crazy. It's just so stupid and pointless.  It makes no sense that they are keeping all this from Michael. 

I was on the fence with Curtis for a while but yes RUN Emma!

It is ridiculous, the Bailey storyline. I guess the parents are thinking if he gets involved Grace the Despicable will run off with Glory (stupid name), but it looks like she's done being a mum.

Curtis needs major help and his father needs to tell Emma and/or Steve what the real deal is ASAP. It would be cruel to let her enter into marriage with him without knowing all of the facts, but knowing that chick, she would marry him any bloody way. I've been watching old epis on YouTube and keep thinking that Fiona would be so upset to see how dumb and dim her daughter is, although for all I know she may have.

I think Michael as a single father could be interesting since we don't see that much on soaps, but it seems to be taking kind of a stupid route to get there. And it's unlikely they'll do much with it anyway. Oh wait. I just remembered Daniel, so it's not even that unusual. 

I wish they would have let Curtis and Emma be a happy couple for a bit longer. Sometimes I feel like couples careen from one plot disaster to another. They went from meet cute to heart problems to a quick marriage to the reveal he's a liar/mentally ill in what feels like a very short time. The show did a similar lightning speed relationship with Ty and Alina. Let people be settled for a bit so we feel it more when they split up!!

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, politichick said:

It is ridiculous, the Bailey storyline. I guess the parents are thinking if he gets involved Grace the Despicable will run off with Glory (stupid name), but it looks like she's done being a mum.

Curtis needs major help and his father needs to tell Emma and/or Steve what the real deal is ASAP. It would be cruel to let her enter into marriage with him without knowing all of the facts, but knowing that chick, she would marry him any bloody way. I've been watching old epis on YouTube and keep thinking that Fiona would be so upset to see how dumb and dim her daughter is, although for all I know she may have.

I haven't watched todays episode but I wanted throw something at my TV last week.  The Bailey's were figure out what to do ,because Grace might run off as you pointed out. The "problem" was Glory was in their home and would be for days as Grace left her there.  Tell Michael and Call the child services while grace is out oftown and Glory is safely in the home.....ugh. 

I'm it is just maddening how stupid this storyline is.  We know there is a dna test proving Michael is the father so that won't be an issue.  Grace has a record for the child she took care of and claimed as her own. Michael has rights so it makes no sense that he couldn't take her to court. The writers should be embarrassed. 

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Jenniferbug said:

I think Michael as a single father could be interesting since we don't see that much on soaps, but it seems to be taking kind of a stupid route to get there. And it's unlikely they'll do much with it anyway. Oh wait. I just remembered Daniel, so it's not even that unusual

David was a single father after Kylie's death, before Shona came along. Dev has raised the twins alone since Sunita died. Peter was a single father to Simon before Leanne got involved (and then ended up with custody). Kevin was a single father to Jack for years before getting involved with Abi. Tyrone was raising Ruby alone before forming a family with Fizz. Heck, even Ken Barlow has been a single father at least twice, although rarely for long (he was on his own with Peter and Susan after their mother died, although swiftly decided to send them to grandparents instead, and raised Daniel alone for a while before Denise came back to reclaim him). And Steve raised Amy for years while Tracy was in prison. So yeah, the Street has had plenty of single dads, even if they do usually find a new mother for their kids in the end! Michael would be following in a well-trodden path if that's how this story ends.

Edited by Llywela
  • Love 2

I started watching around the time Shona appeared so forgot about David being a single father at the time. And I had similarly spaced off both Kevin and Dev 🤦‍♀️ The others were all prior to when I started watching, but you're right that I did know Peter was a single father as well. 

5 minutes ago, Jenniferbug said:

I started watching around the time Shona appeared so forgot about David being a single father at the time. And I had similarly spaced off both Kevin and Dev 🤦‍♀️ The others were all prior to when I started watching, but you're right that I did know Peter was a single father as well. 

I just remembered Nick! He's a single dad to Sam now that Natasha is dead. Crikey, I hadn't realised just how often Corrie has gone down the single dad road until I saw your post and started to remember other examples!

ETA I thought of another one! Billy! I know he's had boyfriends, but he's effectively been a single dad to Summer since Todd#1 did a runner.

Edited by Llywela
7 minutes ago, Llywela said:

I just remembered Nick! He's a single dad to Sam now that Natasha is dead. Crikey, I hadn't realised just how often Corrie has gone down the single dad road until I saw your post and started to remember other examples!

ETA I thought of another one! Billy! I know he's had boyfriends, but he's effectively been a single dad to Summer since Todd#1 did a runner.

Oh my gosh, you're right! There's so many! Maybe Michael and Grace being married and raising Glory together would have been the rare storyline 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Jenniferbug said:

Oh my gosh, you're right! There's so many! Maybe Michael and Grace being married and raising Glory together would have been the rare storyline 😂

Corrie loves a motherless child .

I wish they had left Phill as he was. I liked him and Fiz's blossoming relationship.  Now he's a giant momma's boy.

I hate to sound awful but the actress plying Phil's mom dosen't look or come across very posh. 

24 minutes ago, Cozytea said:

I wish they had left Phill as he was. I liked him and Fiz's blossoming relationship.  Now he's a giant momma's boy.

I hate to sound awful but the actress plying Phil's mom dosen't look or come across very posh. 

I totally agree. She may have money, but that's about it. Not even a bit posh.

The whole Bailey storyline is really stupid. The parents could have at least told Michael how Grace left the baby on her own while she went out drinking. He's a blockhead, too. James will probably tell him about the house/furniture blackmail.

Also disappointed in Phil!

I want to fast forward through Emma and Curtis. She will probably want to stick by him when she finds out he's got major mental health issues, she's that thick. And what's he done with the money Steve and Tracy gave him? Wasting it on specialists?

And Max! OMG. There will be tears!

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Cozytea said:

I don't think she's meant to be posh. She's more of a Sally-style wannabe social climber with delusions of posh!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Llywela said:

I don't think she's meant to be posh. She's more of a Sally-style wannabe social climber with delusions of posh!

Ah, ok. Thanks.  That makes more sense. And makes Phil look worse, at least to me.

Summer spends what seems to be all her free time with Daniel but then lies about a ride home , ok lol, that's not suspect lol. Max is awful but I can see where he suspected something was up. The vodka and crush on summer didn't help 😄

2 hours ago, Cozytea said:

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Only one episode tonight. We will get one every night this week.

I just finished watching today's episode and at the end said to myself, "that was a fast hour."  Of course, as I backed out of the episode, I saw there was only one.   

• LOL 2

I'm enjoying having a daily episode, even if they are shorter. 

I'm not enjoying this Curtis storyline. I know it's not as dramatic, but I'd have preferred him to be a nice med student with a real heart condition to...whatever this is. It feels like they changed story after introducing him. Didn't he have scars from heart surgery? Would they do an exploratory surgery without any other signs of heart issues? 

Also not excited about this Lydia and son who have suddenly appeared. Didn't we just do this story with Nick not that long ago? 

I do like the Christmas market! It's cute and festive!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Jenniferbug said:

I'm enjoying having a daily episode, even if they are shorter. 

I'm not enjoying this Curtis storyline. I know it's not as dramatic, but I'd have preferred him to be a nice med student with a real heart condition to...whatever this is. It feels like they changed story after introducing him. Didn't he have scars from heart surgery? Would they do an exploratory surgery without any other signs of heart issues? 

Also not excited about this Lydia and son who have suddenly appeared. Didn't we just do this story with Nick not that long ago? 

I do like the Christmas market! It's cute and festive!

I agree Curtis' storyline would have been better had the let it be. What did he do with the money Steve gave him?

Sally and her snobbery used really bug me back in the day, now I find it hilarious. Only one thing that had me a little ticked was when Beth Fiz and Sally were gossiping about what was happening on the street , after everything Sally has seen Yasmeen go through I don't think she'd be speculating if the family started the fire for money. They should have replaced Sally with Sean. It was a good scene sort of reminded me of when you would see all the factory girls working away on their machines and chitchating.

I'm not loving another long lost kid storyline with Adam. Pretty soon I'm sure Alina will be back little Ty, enough babies and kids.

My son loves Peppa pig.  He's 11 has autism and is speech delayed. I watch a lot of British shows. And he's been trying on an english accent lol. Well the other day he was watching peppa pig and i heard him say "sexy whore peppa pig" I gasped and said what did you say? He looked completely shocked and said I said 64 peppa pig. He was  watching clips on you tube 😄😄😄😄

Just thought I'd share some silliness. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Cozytea said:

I agree Curtis' storyline would have been better had the let it be. What did he do with the money Steve gave him?

Sally and her snobbery used really bug me back in the day, now I find it hilarious. Only one thing that had me a little ticked was when Beth Fiz and Sally were gossiping about what was happening on the street , after everything Sally has seen Yasmeen go through I don't think she'd be speculating if the family started the fire for money. They should have replaced Sally with Sean. It was a good scene sort of reminded me of when you would see all the factory girls working away on their machines and chitchating.

I'm not loving another long lost kid storyline with Adam. Pretty soon I'm sure Alina will be back little Ty, enough babies and kids.

My son loves Peppa pig.  He's 11 has autism and is speech delayed. I watch a lot of British shows. And he's been trying on an english accent lol. Well the other day he was watching peppa pig and i heard him say "sexy whore peppa pig" I gasped and said what did you say? He looked completely shocked and said I said 64 peppa pig. He was  watching clips on you tube 😄😄😄😄

Just thought I'd share some silliness. 

I love Peppa Pig!!! A while back NYmag (I think) ran a hilarious story about how American children were speaking with British accents and calling trucks lorries and gas petrol, etc. I had to tune in. Also recently listened to an NPR piece that included a woman whose child had speech issues that were helped by Peppa. 

I've said this before, but Emma really annoys me. And her mother Fiona also would be very annoyed. Let Curtis get the help he needs and then consider marrying him if he gets better. Couldn't believe that he also lied about being a med student. I think he used to money as a contribution to Oliver's fund, claiming it as proceeds from his fake marathon run.

• Love 2