Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: 50 Charades of Grey

• Start Topic

No kidding there about the blonde syndrome. 

But Zachary Levi was definitely the right call for the final round (the other likely possibility, I think, was Wayne Brady, but he might have been too much into showing off). Even with wasting 10+ seconds on the wrong Jenner, he and Matt made it with room to spare. And Matt got some of those names seemingly out of thin air. Good work.

I really thought Matt was impressive in that last round!   I thought Levi was good, save the wrong Jenner, but Matt got some of those amazingly quickly and on clues it would have taken me longer to work out.   Well done to them both.

Jamie Pressly was terrible at the three word game.

Lots of new games this episode?   I liked back to back charades.   

Lots of new games this episode?

Yes, I think so. I'm glad to see they're still inventing new games, even if not every one works out. After so many weeks with no new games (even though I like most of the existing ones), I was starting to worry that they'd lost their inventiveness in that department.

Edited by Rinaldo

Matt was incredible. I have no idea how he got some of those, like, "He's a black comedian who's really exploding now".  "Kevin Hart". WTF??

I was hysterical with the Jenner mix-up. "He's the Olympian". "Whoops - it's his son".  I hope the K's watch this show and realize that they are maybe not as ubiquitous as they believe they are.

• Love 3

The Olympian at least has the excuse of having been too busy to keep up on pop culture. But it's Presslys BUSINESS.  Even if she doesn't watch, you'd figure most actresses would know stuff like Soap operas and big hit shows like Game of Thrones just because they read Variety.

And Lauren Cohan?  Surprisingly adorable.  Jaime Pressley WISHES she was this adorable.  Rachael Ray?  Surprisingly not annoying (for maybe the first time in my memory).  And Zach Levi?  King of this show.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 2
But it's Presslys BUSINESS.

It wasn't just not knowing showbiz stuff (though she didn't), She couldn't put information together and reason her way to an answer. She had "Happy Days" and "Days of Our Lives," and yet, even after a hint and second chance, couldn't come up with "Happy Days of Our Lives." I know not everyone is equally adept at such stuff, but that degree of incomprehension baffles me; it's my own bias as avid gameplayer, I suppose.

Edited by Rinaldo
  • Love 1

Jamie Pressley is easily one of the most idiotic celebrities to ever grace this show.  My personal favorite was her one word clue for watermelon.  "Melon".  Hysterical, you can't make this shit up.  She must be grateful she's pretty.

It was refreshing to see the contestant cross lines and pick a celeb from the other side.  

• Love 1

Jamie Pressley is easily one of the most idiotic celebrities to ever grace this show.  My personal favorite was her one word clue for watermelon.  "Melon".  Hysterical, you can't make this shit up.  She must be grateful she's pretty.

Yeah, but now she has to deal with being on the "wrong" side of 35.  I'd hate to be her assistant, or agent, or one of those people.

BTW: this is hilarious: Jaime Pressly On The Paparazzi: I Want To “Punch Them And Throw Their Cameras Down”

Because I can't for the life of me figure out why any Paps would even be following her.  Admittedly (if she's being honest) there's a child involved on her side, and I see why she'd be angry about that, but I can't see how this was likely to be more than one incident, since well... she's hardly even famous these days.

Edited by Kromm