Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Sewer Gate

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I agree Squirrely, but as I said before, there is a large portion of people who really wouldn't give a shit.  They feel, "they broke the law, who gives a fuck about them; they didn't care about the people they hurt when they committed their crimes."  (an actual comment made to me, not about this show but about prison in general.)

• Love 2

Why does this show feel the need to continually mess with my dvr?  I wan't to watch new episodes of this series but throughout the week I need to cancel recordings of 15 minute snippets that I don't care about.  Is Behind the Bars: Rookie Years still airing?  I don't have 15 minute clips from this but I do have 5 unwatched episodes.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, placate said:

Is Behind the Bars: Rookie Years still airing?  I don't have 15 minute clips from this but I do have 5 unwatched episodes.

Yes,episode 9 airs tomorrow.

Edited by Stoned
  • Love 1

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'm just discovering Eve's treasure trove of articles on some of my favorite shows! I too, wondered why these Sprite slurping guards couldn't seem to harness enough brain power to come up with water for these very thirsty, suffering inmates! Like, even going to the nearest store or business, and filling empty containers with tap water would have been a Godsend for these people! ANYTHING to show some compassion, to show that they were cooperating with them, even a little! You'd think that after the second or third hour of listening to the din, these guards would have been scrambling to help them instead of just screaming at them. They were heartless and lazy and they certainly didn't deserve to get paid for what they were doing!

• Love 2