Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Don't Tell Annalise

A young client's fate is up in the air after potentially incriminating evidence about Annalise is revealed to the Philadelphia Bar Association disciplinary board. Meanwhile, Frank's shocking behavior has consequences for someone who knows him well.

Oh, Michaela - I love you, but you are not great at picking out guys.

Loved seeing Annalise and Eve partying together. It seems like this will be the last we see of Eve - at least for a while.

Nice to see Frank's dad again - and spilling tea about his son's time in jail!

Speaking of Frank - is he an avenging angel now? I guess this is his way of making up for the wrongs he's done in the past.

President Hargrove clapping back to Annalise was great to watch. So glad this show got Lauren Velez for this role.

Annalise's strategy for getting her license back was kind of genius - evil genius, but still.

The question for me about Nate's hook-up with ADA Atwood is did he sleep with her on orders from Annalise (of course this is where my mind goes because when it comes to this show, you never know).

COTW was solid. I felt bad for Tristan.

Bonnie was great this week. Liza Weil always knocks it out of the park when she's given something to do.

When Meggy said the patient on the table was pregnant, I was sure it was Michaela. I've been thinking for a while that she'll get pregnant by Asher. But no, it's Laurel. And that of course begs the question who's the father?

That mid-season finale is gonna be a doozy. 

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 17

Was not expecting that ending. HOLY SHIT! I have a feeling it's Frank's baby. Maybe that's why she has been so obsessed with finding him? I'm sad that Eve & Annalise aren't going to end up together I liked them as a couple. This was a really good episode it shocked the hell out of me a few times. Couldn't care less about the case that they had this week. 

• Love 4

Just when I think Annalise cannot get any worse. She was horrific with hot Nate, much like she was with Sam. At least, Sam deserved her hatred. She was clever as hell going with the alcoholic defense. 

I was surprised that it was Laurel in the hospital, especially after Meggy announced that she was pregnant. I am lost on the timeline, but Frank has got to be the father right? Although a blood test can confirm a pregnancy of a few days. I am so sick of her drooling over Frank although kudos for him getting revenge on Bonnie's perverted father.

Bonnie was cold, but she did the right thing protecting her client by not giving the teacher a chance to hire a lawyer before confronting her on the witness stand. Poor Tristan, preyed upon by the adults in his life. I honestly didn't see this one coming. Well done, show.

I wish Connor was having more fun having all that sex. At least, he smartly was checking IDs.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 6

Hello Eve! I really hope you're not the dead body in the flashforward now that you've appeared this season!

Ok, comedic moments from Asher aside, he wasn't as bad of a lawyer as I thought he could be. It was nice to see Bonnie/Asher scenes again. I'm surprised at how much I've missed them, as I never liked them that much as a couple. I like when the show actually gives Asher serious moments. He's a good comedic character, but I like when they give him more to do. Matt McGorry is more than capable of handling serious scenes. 

I hate to say this, but I think Hargrove was in her right to tell Annalise off. I love Annalise, but she does get away with a lot and I think her overall attitude can be seen as off-putting to many. She did go into her boss' office to yell at her, so I didn't mind Hargove yelling back. It's ok to let the main character be wrong and be reprimanded sometimes.

But damn, I thought that Annalise hit a real rough patch this episode because of her losing her license as well as other things. Nate/Annalise's fight was intense. And then I didn't figure out the ploy until the end, when she was in the hearing. 

Oliver's still pretty much an ass. He breaks up with Connor, he yells at Connor last episode, and he also has the balls to tell Connor to not rub his hook ups in his face? Good thing that Connor's a pretty decent human being who's in love with him, because I don't know how Oliver can ask for so much from him. 

Wow, Frank killed Bonnie's father, and in a pretty brutal way. I'm impressed and a little horrified. 

So, Laurel is the second body, and she's pregnant? Jesus, I think they're going to try to make us think it's Frank's but I'm going to bet it's Wes'. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Dancingjaneway said:

Was not expecting that ending. HOLY SHIT! I have a feeling it's Frank's baby. Maybe that's why she has been so obsessed with finding him? I'm sad that Eve & Annalise aren't going to end up together I liked them as a couple. This was a really good episode it shocked the hell out of me a few times. Couldn't care less about the case that they had this week. 

Frank took off at the end of last season, so that's 4-5 months at this point. And the fire is still four weeks in the future. Wouldn't she be showing at that point? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Frank took off at the end of last season, so that's 4-5 months at this point. And the fire is still four weeks in the future. Wouldn't she be showing at that point? 

I didn't even think about the fact that Frank has been gone that long(duh on my part). So it's gotta be Wes' or some random hook up. Unless she at some point before the fire finds Frank and they have a quick hook up. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

The question for me about Nate's hook-up with DA Atwood is did he sleep with her on orders from Annalise (of course this is where my mind goes because when it comes to this show, you never know).

Well Annalise is a woman who we didn't even trust when she claimed to have made peach cobbler, so clearly anything is possible with her. 

So THAT'S why Laurel was so desperate to get hold of Frank...it makes a lot more sense than her just being lovestruck. I was really starting to lose respect for her. But Frank's REALLY not daddy material, so...

On a lighter note, Meggie, you don't get to pout about Wes not enjoying himself at the birthday party you forced on him. He explicitly said he hates birthdays.

I think Annalise is going to care even less than I do about Nate sleeping with the ADA. 

• Love 8

I refuse to believe that Wes is under that sheet. He is the male lead. I actually don't believe that it is a main character. Maybe it is the president of the university, Eve, the DA who Nate slept with (lucky woman), or whoever has been stalking Annalise. 

I actually thought Meggy throwing Wes the surprise party was sweet. He smiled happily when Laurel told him and was enjoying the party after faking being surprised. If anything it was petty of Laurel to spoil the surprise party. 

There is no way that Frank and Laurel conceived that baby before he disappeared 4 or 5 months ago. She must have had sex with Frank or Wes or someone else within the four weeks before the fire. 

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 2

I think Laurel is pregnant with Wes' baby which is just ugh to me. Watching her being weird and jealous watching Wes/ Meggy was irritating as hell. I can't determine if I can't warm up to the actor or to the character so right now it's all the same to me, so boo. Girl, just stop

I had thought briefly that Frank and Bonnie were brother and sister, but I guess that's not the case. He's just trying to make amends? 

This show has me so twisted up that I thought the scene with the DA and Nate was a setup, so we shall see.

Who's under the sheet? No idea and at times I couldn't care less. 

I swore I won't watch this damn show again!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, msani19 said:

I had thought briefly that Frank and Bonnie were brother and sister, but I guess that's not the case. He's just trying to make amends? 

I think so too. He's probably going to be in or around the house on the night of the Fire. It could very well be Frank under that sheet after he redeems himself to Annalise. 

• Love 4

I hope Wes is not the father of that baby. 

Annalise was horrible all episode, drinking all night before court, during court and then with Nate who only has been helping her. Nate deserves better/

• Love 6
3 hours ago, SimoneS said:

I was surprised that it was Laurel in the hospital, especially after Meggy announced that she was pregnant. I am lost on the timeline, but Frank has got to be the father right? Although a blood test can confirm a pregnancy of a few days. I am so sick of her drooling over Frank although kudos for him getting revenge on Bonnie's perverted father.

3 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I had to rewatch to check the timeline on this. Season starts  4mths later (September). The date stamp for the night of the fire is 4weeeks later. Best I can figure we're 5 mths in. Some women don't show until the 6mth mark so its still possible but cutting it close.

2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I've got to watch this again, as someone upthread said it was good seeing Frank's father again, talking about his son once being in prison.

Frank's dad was the guy in the wheelchair that Laurel got the info about  Frank once doing time in Coalport.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Dee said:

Wes is totally under that sheet.

From your lips...

It's amazing how quickly the writers have ruined my favorite character (Oliver).  (He wasn't wrong about the stigma of being HIV+ when trying to date among us gays, though.)  (That doesn't excuse him for acting like such a dick to Connor, though.)

When the ADA was in the middle of having sex with Nate and told him how long she had wanted that, I was like, "Yeah, you and everyone else in the world, girl."

Edited by NUguy514
  • Love 11

I don't think Oliver is an ass.  Sometimes you break up with people for whatever reason, it doesn't have to make the world comfortable, only you.  Conner can do what he wants but it's not right to rub it in Oliver's face.  Maybe something else is going on with Oliver...

Now that we know Laurel was on the table in the hospital, I think Frank is the one under the sheet, simply because I can't see how he can come back after all he's done.  I think Frank is dead and Annalise set the house on fire, maybe to kill Frank, or for the insurance.   I think Frank is the father of Laurel's baby and that's why she's been looking for him. 

Someone please remind me, how did Annalise find out that Frank was responsible for her baby's death?  Did Frank tell her last season?  I don't remember. 

I like Michaela and Asher together.  I like that Lauren Velez is in this show, I've liked her for years, before she was on "Oz." I only hope she's not under the sheet.

One more thing, saying "Don't tell Annalise" is never a good idea because she always finds out anyway.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Someone please remind me, how did Annalise find out that Frank was responsible for her baby's death?  Did Frank tell her last season?  I don't remember. 

Frank confessed to Laurel that he killed Lila to prove that he loves her. Laurel couldn't deal with that and acted weird around him which Bonnie noticed. So to find out what was going on, Bonnie recorded a conversation between Frank and Laurel and found out about Lila too. She then confronted Frank with that knowledge and asked him why he killed the girl. Frank told her the whole story (that Sam blackmailed him into killing Lila because of Frank's hand in the car accident that killed the baby). At the same time a drunk Laurel spilled the beans about Frank killing Lila to Annalise. Because Annalise now knew that Frank killed Lila (and was smart enough to guess that he must have done it for Sam), Bonnie told Annalise the whole story and tried to play peacemaker - unsuccessfully.

35 minutes ago, nosleepforme said:

Liz Weil once again killed it in this episode. She's such a great actress. I enjoy watching her. 

I wholeheartedly agree and I hate to be an ass, but her name is Liza not Liz.

Still hoping for Wes to be under the sheet. That would be a bold move.

Edited by muessigkeit
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

That was my thought.  There is next to no chance that Laurel wasn't showing if Frank was the father.  Plus, the doctors did not know until Meggy told them, so that means she is not visibly pregnant.  However, it could be that Laurel and Frank reconnect in PA and that's when she gets pregnant.  Although, at this stage and with her knowing how far Frank has spiraled out of control, Laurel would be stupid to have unprotected sex with him.

I'm still hoping that Frank is not the dead body because just the process of his being reincorporated into the Keating fold would be amazing to watch.  How do he and Annnalise move beyond what her realizing he caused her son's death and then the attempted murder of Frank (I actually believe her when she told Eve that she would never have ordered it.  It took way too long for her to respond, we have seen how quick Annalise is on her feet and having planned this out, if Annalise wanted Frank dead, she wouldn't have hesitated.She acted rashly in a moment of anger, but I doubt she would have carried it out had Frank not killed the killer). Besides, someone like Annalise definitely needs a Frank on her team and unless they ff at least a year, I can't see her trusting anyone else the way we saw her trust and rely on Frank.

Meggy still creeps me out. First we see her being way too invested in what is happening with Annalise; last week she runs Wes's license; this week she is snooping through his cell phone.  Something is not right there.  Given my feelings, it likely means that Meggy will just be revealed to be an overentitled social media savvy millennial.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 4

I refuse to believe that Wes is under that sheet. He is the male lead. I actually don't believe that it is a main character. Maybe it is the president of the university, Eve, the DA who Nate slept with (lucky woman), or whoever has been stalking Annalise. 

The cast keeps saying that the person who dies is someone who is important to the show. The university president and the new ADA don't qualify. Maybe Nate and Eve do, but I doubt it's either of them. That's what's making me think it's one of the K5.

One more thing, saying "Don't tell Annalise" is never a good idea because she always finds out anyway.

You'd think these folks would get this by now, but I guess it's a lesson they're going to have to relearn.

I would miss Wes though. I've really loved that character and he would be hard to replace. He's been at the center of the show for so long.

Me too. I realize I'm in the minority on that, but I love his relationship with Annalise. And yes, I like him with Laurel too. I'm just bracing myself for him to be the one who dies.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Dee said:

Wes is totally under that sheet.

The only reason besides Nate that I watch anymore : /

I'm going to make a terrible confession to you guys.  Because it's the HTGAWM board.  I consider myself (very very) feminist but I have a problem where I scream "Slut" or likewise at female characters who hit on or sleep with men who are dating my favourite female protagonists.   So in this case, the ADA.   Something wrong with me.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

It's amazing how quickly the writers have ruined my favorite character (Oliver).  (He wasn't wrong about the stigma of being HIV+ when trying to date among us gays, though.)  (That doesn't excuse him for acting like such a dick to Connor, though.)

2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don't think Oliver is an ass.  Sometimes you break up with people for whatever reason, it doesn't have to make the world comfortable, only you.  Conner can do what he wants but it's not right to rub it in Oliver's face.  Maybe something else is going on with Oliver...

I don't think Oliver is an ass either. It goes back to how they got together in the first place. Remember Asher ran to Oliver who he liked but blew his chance with after sleeping with the guy from Trudeou securities. Because they had just killed/burned& chopped up Sam he told Oliver he had a drug problem. Soin essence their entire relationship was built on a lie. Because of the things the K5 did for Annalise (killing Rebecca, framing Catherine Hapstall, killing DA Sinclair) , he continued to lie to Oliver while running to him as his oasis away from the insanity and continuing to lie to him. Part of Oliver feels this distance and chafes at being placed on a pedestal. So he gets this weird come here, keep away vibe from Connor and it's confusing. 

As for their post breakup behavior I think they are both being a bit passive aggressive. Connor is rubbing it in Oliver's face, and Oliver is being rude & snarky in return. Regardless of how they came together, they both still love each other.

As for the dead body. My first guess is Frank or Wes. Frank's been on this avenging angel spree.  Both of these men are someone Laurel would run into a burning building to save. If I had to choose, I'd pick Wes.  Now that his identify has been cleared up his story arc is pretty much wrapped up. Personally I find him the least interesting of the K5. Long shot guess is Barry Lewiston (sp?)He's the board member who gave the recording to the Bar association. The president also called him after they unsuccessfully tried to oust Annalise last week, and I bet that's who Sinclair was talking to on the phone last week after her failed attempt at bringing her down via the bugged pen. I have to go back to season 1 and check if we've seen this board member. There's only 2 or 3 time we would have seen him if I'm right. The downside is he wouldn't  qualify as a someone that's been around enough to make an impact on the rest of the crew. 2nd guess is Eve. My first thought was she was safe since they are writing her off due to Famke starring in that Blacklist spin off perhaps they want to keep the door open for a possible return. However, this show likes to throw curve balls. If it's Eve, then Annalise crying like that on the scene makes more sense. 

• Love 1

I don't think it's Eve because of what Bonnie said to Annalise.  When they'd arrested Annalise, Bonnie told her that there was one more person in the house but she didn't know if they were dead or alive.  To me that sounds like something's going on, like Annalise might have burned her house down and might have wanted to kill whoever was inside, but shit, now they've found someone else, said Bonnie.  I don't know it seemed that Annalise would be more broken up if it were Eve.

• Love 1

Laurel is still alive! *throws confetti* My favorite character lives to see at least another half-season! *blows noisemaker* This never happens for me! *does a dance*

Except...oh no. Pregnant? Unlikely it's Franks from before he disappeared, because that was back in May and it's fall now, so she would probably be showing. It would explain her desperation in finding him, but the timing is just too off. Frank could still be the father if he comes back and they hook up before the fire, which, girl. Or the father could be Wes, which, girl. It's definitely one of the two, and I am disappointed. Would she keep it, though? A full-term pregnancy seems a little too complicated both in-universe and for the show in general.

Bonnie was on fire this episode. I love when she's in "I'm gonna prove to everybody that I can be just as good a lawyer as Annalise" mode. Her strategy for saving the client was 100% an Annalise move. Bad for the future kid, but it saved the client, and that's all she cares about.

So is Frank killing Bonnie's father part of some wayward redemption tour? The whole thing freaked me out until I remembered that he molested his own daughter and then it was Shrug City. Maybe Frank's trying to buy his way back into the fold by demonstrating some sort of loyalty to Bonnie and hoping she puts in a good word with Annalise? Interesting how he's now spending the money he got for helping to kill Sam Jr. Guess he feels justified in it because it's to "help others" in some roundabout way? When the one woman brought him the tank I thought it would have something to do with the fire, but I guess not.

I squeed so hard when I saw Eve and then I remembered we still don't know who's #UnderTheSheet and I got nervous that they were reminding us of her existence. Run, Eve! Run like the wind to San Francisco with your new girlfriend! Come back some day but not until after the fire!

Annalise was...something else this episode. She's a fun and interesting character to watch, but it is nice to see her get knocked down a peg or ten every once in a while. Her ethics are highly questionable and she should face consequences for that every once in a while. Though of course, in true Annalise fashion, she wiggled her way out once again.

I get a sort of creepy vibe from Atwood. Last week she was talking about all of the traits she had picked up from Annalise, and this week how she'd been waiting so long to sleep with Nate. It almost feels like she wants to be Annalise, take her place. Maybe she put up the flyers, or has something to do with the fire.

Michaela was kind of an asshole to Meggy. I get she was drunk, but who makes fun of someone's name to their face?

I don't even know where to begin with the Connor and Oliver fuckery. They're both getting on my nerves.

Edited by helenamonster
  • Love 5

TBH I used to associate the name Michaela with white girls too....  It seems like just yesterday when everyone was naming babies that, and I never really knew any adults who had that name.

Meanwhile I have zero association with the name Meggie because I've never heard that one before.  Just realizing it comes from Meg, I guess?

Given Name MICHAELA. GENDER: Feminine. USAGE: German, Swedish, English, Czech, Slovak. 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

I have a cousin named Michaela so I'm used to the name, but she's the only person I know with it. She was named after our great grandfather, Michael. And we're white, for what it's worth.

But yeah, I don't know any Meggys. I know a ton of Maggies, Megs, and Megans, but no Meggys.

1 hour ago, helenamonster said:

Except...oh no. Pregnant? Unlikely it's Franks from before he disappeared, because that was back in May and it's fall now, so she would probably be showing. It would explain her desperation in finding him, but the timing is just too off. Frank could still be the father if he comes back and they hook up before the fire, which, girl. Or the father could be Wes, which, girl. It's definitely one of the two, and I am disappointed. Would she keep it, though? A full-term pregnancy seems a little too complicated both in-universe and for the show in general.

I was thinking the last time they were together was June which would is only 4mths from Oct which would fit the timeline. I really don't see a Wes/Laurel hookup happening and even if they did in order for Laurel to be 4mths pregnant with his baby they would have had to have had sex in June - July at the latest and Laurel was in Mexico with her mother then. Beside a lot of women don't show/carry small at 4 months. Many suddenly "pop" at 6 mths. I also noticed that Laurel is wearing loose sweaters and jackets this season. Perhaps to cover a small, growing baby bump? Either way Laurel knew she was pregant when she returned. She declined a mojito at the get together at Connor & Oliver's apartment.

ETA: Episode 1 opened in September 4mths later so if the fire is 4 weeks later then it's October.  Laurel left for Mexico for the summer in May. Not sure what that means but either Laurel is carrying Frank's baby or she got pregnant in Mexico. However in order for it to be either  Frank or Wes's baby they would have had to have went to Mexico and had sex with her or Laurel met up with Frank & slept with him post Mahooney shooting then went to Mexico.

1 hour ago, helenamonster said:

I get a sort of creepy vibe from Atwood. Last week she was talking about all of the traits she had picked up from Annalise, and this week how she'd been waiting so long to sleep with Nate. It almost feels like she wants to be Annalise, take her place. Maybe she put up the flyers, or has something to do with the fire.

I could see that.  The flyers thing might be something completely separate from the fire.

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 2

I'm going with Wes or Frank since they would be with Laurel. Wondering how the house got on fire.

Ana was ridiculous in this episode, and I'm glad she got called out by the president and Nate. She yells and gets mad until she gets her own way, and after all that Nate has done for her she sabotages it because she's angry and drunk.

I thought Frank said "pop" at first and not Bob, which is why I initially thought that Frank and Bonnie were secret siblings. Being an angel of vengeance makes more sense since he's trying to amend what he did to Anna. 

Laurel being pregnant was shocking. She likely hooked up Frank and Wes (hoping Wes since I'm shipping them hard) in the next week or two. Hope she makes it out okay.

I miss Bonnie and Asher- glad we got some scenes this week. Felt sorry for Tristan as well- he knew he was being abused but he was trying to do the right thing for the baby. He's smarter than probably most of the adults on this show.

I thought about Annalise's treatment of Nate. I think deep down Eve is her one true love and while she may indeed have had feelings for at one point for both Sam and Nate, they weren't her soulmates. That's Eve. Eve understands Annalise in ways that neither Sam nor Nate every could. Eve is the only one who has never allowed Annalise to use her insecurities to push her away.

• Love 5

I also think the body has now been narrowed down to Frank or Wes, and I would bet you dollars to donuts that the dead man is the father, because this show has a thing for absent/dead fathers.

I had to smile at Eve's "mega-happy ending" (if one was not too particularly invested in her relationship with Annalise). As others have mentioned, I would be absolutely stunned if she was the dead body, given the deserved negative press shows have received about killing off lesbian characters. She gets to go to San Francisco with a woman who loves her and presumably live happily ever after. Take that, other shows!

I don't know if we were supposed to think that maybe Bonnie had the wrong person when she was interrogating the biology teacher on the stand, but something in the way that scene was both written and performed made me think she'd made a mistake. I think it was because the script wasn't great, but I'm so used to Davis making it work by bending the script to her will. Weil can't quite do that, and as a result, the scene fell short for me.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, helenamonster said:

Would she keep it, though? A full-term pregnancy seems a little too complicated both in-universe and for the show in general

When the one woman brought him the tank I thought it would have something to do with the fire, but I guess not.

I squeed so hard when I saw Eve and then I remembered we still don't know who's #UnderTheSheet and I got nervous that they were reminding us of her existence. Run, Eve! Run like the wind to San Francisco with your new girlfriend! Come back some day but not until after the fire!

If Laurel survives, I suspect they'll have her miscarry (or stillbirth, depending how far along she is) due to the stress of nearly dying in the fire.

I thought the same thing about the tank!

My thoughts exactly about Eve - although I did know she'd be back this season, I didn't know in what capacity or for how many episodes. I still don't know if she'll be returning in future episodes. I was super excited to see her and part of me really wants her to come back, but at the same time, her being three time zones away from the fire can only be good for her existence.

I watched twice and I felt like I had more comments, but they were all little things.

I liked the case of the week. Their client seemed like he had more morals than any of them.

I loved watching Annalise throw out all of the lettuce from her fridge.

• Love 3

The show seems to be tackling many controversial topics like is saying "No Asians" a preference or racist, was Bonnie right to expose the teacher knowing it meant possibly condemning her unborn child to the foster care system? I'd be interested to see if they opted to have Laurel choose abortion.

15 hours ago, LaJefaza said:

Well Annalise is a woman who we didn't even trust when she claimed to have made peach cobbler, so clearly anything is possible with her. 

So THAT'S why Laurel was so desperate to get hold of Frank...it makes a lot more sense than her just being lovestruck. I was really starting to lose respect for her. But Frank's REALLY not daddy material, so...

On a lighter note, Meggie, you don't get to pout about Wes not enjoying himself at the birthday party you forced on him. He explicitly said he hates birthdays.

I think Annalise is going to care even less than I do about Nate sleeping with the ADA. 

Did Wes say he hates birthdays? I thought he just never had a birthday party.  Maybe I missed that. 

2 hours ago, twoods said:

I'm going with Wes or Frank since they would be with Laurel. Wondering how the house got on fire.

Ana was ridiculous in this episode, and I'm glad she got called out by the president and Nate. She yells and gets mad until she gets her own way, and after all that Nate has done for her she sabotages it because she's angry and drunk.

I thought Frank said "pop" at first and not Bob, which is why I initially thought that Frank and Bonnie were secret siblings. Being an angel of vengeance makes more sense since he's trying to amend what he did to Anna. 

Laurel being pregnant was shocking. She likely hooked up Frank and Wes (hoping Wes since I'm shipping them hard) in the next week or two. Hope she makes it out okay.

I miss Bonnie and Asher- glad we got some scenes this week. Felt sorry for Tristan as well- he knew he was being abused but he was trying to do the right thing for the baby. He's smarter than probably most of the adults on this show.

No, no, no. No Wes/Laurel shipping lol. 

I like them both but as friends. I hated when they kissed and I was glad that he got a normal girlfriend. 

Speaking of Meggy. Do we trust her? I'm not sure I do. She seems to do a lot of incidental snooping. First she snopes to find Wes birthdate, then she snopes to get Laurel's phone #. I low key wonder if she isn't a plant sent by Mahooney's widow. In that one scene last season she seemed like quite the shark.  mmmm

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, stuckin60s said:

Meggy also knew Laural was pregnant.  Who told her?

Blood work that confirmed it. She's a medical student and was likely doing her ED shift that night.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Eolivet said:

I had to smile at Eve's "mega-happy ending" (if one was not too particularly invested in her relationship with Annalise). As others have mentioned, I would be absolutely stunned if she was the dead body, given the deserved negative press shows have received about killing off lesbian characters. She gets to go to San Francisco with a woman who loves her and presumably live happily ever after. Take that, other shows!

Good point. I hope they don't get too clever with who the body is. I like the Eve character and Famke/Viola have great chemistry together. I'd love to see the door left open for future return appearances.

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 5

This was really packed episode. First let me say, I am sad to see Eve leave. I was rooting for her and Annalise. Also, Bonnie is amazing. 

Nate is beautiful man but I never trusted him. In the back of my mind, I always feel like he is up to something. I don't know why? Just a feeling I have.

If it is Wes's baby then you know that baby is not long for this world. 

Miachaela, we don't know her story as of yet, so, it is not her. Connor, we know his story but he is a minority character, so they won't kill him. There is also him and Oliver relationship thing. 

I feel like it could be Wes but there are other options like Frank and Nate. I mean will they kill Wes after killing everyone on his family? That is just tragic. 

• Love 1

I'm hoping that it's either Wes or Nate under the sheet. Neither character does anything for me. I fear it's Frank though because while Annalise was upset she didn't stay upset. At this point Frank has killed 3(possibly more) people. There's no way he can just naturally enter back into the fold. I'm sad Eve is not staying. I really liked her with Annalise. More than with Nate. 

4 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Why the assumption that Laurel lives? I hope she does but it doesn't mean she does. 

I think the speculation assumes that she survives because otherwise there's nothing to speculate on, and they introduced a piece of information (her being pregnant) that will have consequences if she survives. I prefaced my post stating that it's not a sure thing, but IMO I don't think they'd kill off two main characters in one go.

• Love 8