Type keyword(s) to search

Donald John Trump: 2016 President-Elect

I'm so disgusted and jaded about politics/politicians now that I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bill and Hillary were down at Mar a Lago playing golf with Trump this time next year (that is, if he's still president).

• Love 3

DJT: Tweeter In Chief

My suggestion: "Donald John Trump: Commander-In-Tweet"

Donald J Trump: This thread will be bigly.

Or "Donald J. Trump: This Thread Will be YUUUGGGEEE!!"

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 9

When Trump initially tweeted about Julian Assange, he spelled his name wrong - put a U in it.   Then he deleted, and tweeted again.  When he's president, all his tweets will be a permanent record, and, as I understand it, he cannot just delete stuff that makes him look stupid. 

Trump also tweeted today something about how the dishonest  media LIED about him being against the intelligence agencies, and in Agreement with Julian Assange. 

I read his tweets to get a sense of who he is, and what's happening.   The stress is getting to him, he contradicts himself all the time.  Last week he had said that on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week he was going to make a statement about the hacking -  and his "statement"  was this:

then he linked a Fox News interview with Assange. 

then today, he denies that he was believing Assange over the US intelligence agencies.  he says he wasn't AGREEING with Assange, he was just quoting him.

this man is a crazy fool.

• Love 15

The Donald:  Cult Leader

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/trump-assange-and-the-control-of-the-republican-mind.html

Trump made his comment about shooting somebody on Fifth Avenue during the primary, a time when he faced fierce opposition from within his party. Since then, the incentives for conservatives to oppose him have weakened, and the incentives to support his ravings, or to redirect any dissent against his liberal opponents, have grown enormously. Trump’s bizarre lies about Russia and Assange are designed not only to defend the legitimacy of his election but also to prove, once again, that his control over the supple minds of the conservative base is total.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, DeLurker said:
7 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Assange is the product of a marshmallow mating with a snowman who descended from a tribe of Albinos who suffered from chronic anemia. 

Sad but true.  Work in advertising?  You should if you don't.

HA! I'm a former copywriter. 

And I don't know about you guys, but I don't even think Trump is actually behind the wheel of his own Twitter -- I think it's one of his two deformed adult sons. Here's a guy who wants us to deliver things "by courier" (like Bin Laden) -- I cannot imagine for the life of me that someone who's entertaining those thoughts in 2017 is someone who's using any kind of technology to communicate...at all. I'm  talking the inability to get past level three in Candy Crush levels of technophobia -- if he could even figure out how to get Candy Crush installed in the first place. Do any pictures of him exist using an iPhone? I Googled Trump + mobile phone and this interesting article popped up which says he doesn't even carry a mobile phone or use email. He claims he "shouts" his tweets to an assistant during the day who then types and publishes them but at night he does it himself. That's some bull and shit right there. And here he is "operating" a mobile phone in much the same way I would approach pretending to operate the controls of a nuclear power plant. 

aoiduaoriugn.png

I just read a story about how Obama said that going to Newton was the hardest day of his presidency.  I can't for the life of me imagine Trump doing anything like that at all.  I don't think he has the emotional tools to even fake compassion for things that don't make him money. 

Edited by galaxygirl76
Autocorrect sucks
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I just read a story about how Obama said that going to Newton was the hardest day of his presidency.  I can't for the life of me imagine Trump doing anything like that at all.  I don't think he has the emotional tools to even fake compassion for things that don't make home money. 

He'll just Tweet:  Sad.

• Love 23

"Donald Trump: Where's the Intelligence?"

One interesting thing that I heard about the senate hearing this a.m. was that the intell heads thought Russia left its signature on the hacks on purpose.  Perhaps it was a veiled threat, or for intimidation, or simply flexing muscles. Obama should have more aggressively fought this publicly--incredible to me that he was more concerned about not appearing to be "playing politics" on Hillary's behalf than about protecting American voters from the influence of Putin and Assange who--for months--WERE "playing politics", but on Trump's behalf.

No wonder Democrats on the Intelligence Committee were so frustrated that they wrote that open letter finally.

Edited by Padma
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I just read a story about how Obama said that going to Newton was the hardest day of his presidency.  I can't for the life of me imagine Trump doing anything like that at all.  I don't think he has the emotional tools to even fake compassion for things that don't make home money. 

I shudder to think of a parent who has just lost their child being "comforted" by that asshat.  I doubt he'd show up for it, and he'd probably just tweet something self-congratulatory, like he's done after other tragedies (his victory lap over the Pulse shooting comes to mind).  

I saw a headline this morning that Pam Bondi is being named to a position in Trump's administration.  So, how is that whole "no more corruption!" thing working out for the people who voted for Trump (or third party, or stayed home) because Hillary was just too corrupt?  This woman was supposed to investigate the blatant fraud perpetrated by Trump, via his "University."  Instead, she got a nice campaign donation from Trump (paid by the Trump Foundation, because what else is a charitable foundation for, if not paying bribes to elected officials?), a Trump hosted fundraiser, and she dropped the fraud investigation.  Now?  Her "investment" in ignoring Trump's fraud has elevated her all the way to a position in the White House.  Phew.  Thank God we ditched the corruption bullet, right? 

• Love 19

I can see it clearly

Headline: "School shooting. 20 dead."

Trump: See guys - this is why Hillary lost. what would she do about this? nothing. How come john wayne never died in his movies? he had a gun. he took all the bad guys out. just boop. out!"

America: WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT? 

Media: Donald Trump solves gun violence!

• Love 13

I Googled Trump + mobile phone and this interesting article popped up which says he doesn't even carry a mobile phone or use email. 

He also reportedly never even used a computer until 2007. But of course he knows a lot about hacking.

The only true thing he's said about computers is that his 10-year-old is really good at them. Well, duh. Most 3-year-olds have a better understanding of computers than the POS-Elect does.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I just read a story about how Obama said that going to Newton was the hardest day of his presidency.  I can't for the life of me imagine Trump doing anything like that at all.  I don't think he has the emotional tools to even fake compassion for things that don't make him money. 

Trump is BFFs with Alex Jones who believes that Newtown was a hoax and that everyone involved was a "crisis actor." Had the Orange Anus been president when this awful event happened, he very well may have suggested it never did and ignored it completely. 

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Trump is BFFs with Alex Jones who believes that Newtown was a hoax and that everyone involved was a "crisis actor." Had the Orange Anus been president when this awful event happened, he very well may have suggested it never did and ignored it completely. 

I think we'd get a lot of his "No one really knows what happened" bullshit. 

• Love 13
39 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Seriously, of all the "presidential" things Trump clearly has no penchant for, showing appropriate compassion and speaking to a nation in shock and grief after a tragedy is probably near the top of the list. I literally Can. Not. Imagine him actually delivering an address after a mass shooting or some such horrific event and not coming off like a tool. He will be reading from a teleprompter, naturally, and he'll sound like a mentally challenged robot as he always does when he has to do that. And then two hours later he'll go on Twitter and give an appropriately Trumpian remark laden with insensitive bullshit.

• Love 14
40 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

I still remember sitting in my car that day, in the pick up line at my son's elementary school.  The radio station I was listening to was broadcasting President Obama's speech.  By about a minute into it, I had tears running down my face.  As I looked around, I noticed that the woman in the car behind me was sobbing.  As the line curved around, I could see cars across from me where parents had their hands over their faces, or their heads down on the steering wheel.  It's been four years, and I can still hear President Obama's voice cracking.  I cannot, in any situation, imagine Trump moving people like that.  I can imagine crying over something he's said or done, but not in the same way.  He doesn't have empathy.  I know people like to give President Obama grief over the "if I had a son..." line about Trayvon Martin, but the man has empathy.  He is able to feel things for people who aren't related to him beyond being fellow human beings.  Trump can feign indignation over an attack or a shooting, but he always gets right to the point of his statement (tweet), and that is to promote himself.  We're not going to see his voice crack or any tears roll down his face because innocent people were killed or injured.  We're not going to hear months later how he spent a day in an elementary school, talking to grieving families, playing with young children who had just lost a sibling to violence.  He is simply not going to take this job to hear the way every POTUS before him has.  It's only ever going to be about him.  Any comforting of people, if he even deems it worthy of being done, will be handled by Pence or Ivanka.  Any speeches he makes (or statements he tweets) will focus on the perpetrators, regardless of whether he has enough information to know anything about them.  They will invariably blame one of a few groups - "radical Islamic terrorism," Illegal immigrants, refugees, or Black Lives Matter.  I'm guessing the first will be his "go to" for every incident, before any information comes in at all.  

Jesus, I just don't have the words to express how disheartening this transition is. The fact is that, the next big tragedy is probably going to be prompted by this man's hateful rhetoric. He has already celebrated the violence of his supporters. We should never expect him to show compassion for their victims.

• Love 20

when (and it will) another mass shooting happens, the only thing i will look forward to is the complete bullshit that comes from Donald. 

when that happens, i hope like hell people wake up and say "hey now. YOU are now in charge. this is now YOUR mess. so now what, Don? hm?"

......but who knows? he'll probably blame his damn son for it or something. sheesh

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

They will invariably blame one of a few groups - "radical Islamic terrorism," Illegal immigrants, refugees, or Black Lives Matter.  I'm guessing the first will be his "go to" for every incident, before any information comes in at all.  

Just yesterday in Chicago there was a horrible crime where teenagers kidnapped and tortured a disabled boy from their class. They are heard yelling things like Fuck Donald Trump etc. and I think also stuff about white people. I think they're being charged with a hate crime. Luckily they have all been arrested. But I've already seen places identifying the kids as "Black Lives Matter" supporters--so no surprise, people who don't think black people should be murdered by police like it's no big thing will be considered responsible to this (and if possible Trump supporters will be considered a class in need of special protection or something).

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Padma said:

Oh, Mulletorhater! Have you never seen our super, uber-macho PEOTUS taking down (literally) Vince McMahon?  This is not some wus!  Our next president is a real man's man--maybe he and Vlad can even duke it out some day just like Rocky v. Drago in Rocky IV.  (Dignity! Class!)

LOL, Padma!  Full disclosure:  My husband LOVES WWE for some bizarre reason.  He even subscribes to their channel.  It's hilarious to hear him get pissed off when the stunts in the ring are so obvious that even he has to admit that it's fake.  I always have to lovingly remind him, "But, babe--You did watch that A&E documentary a few years ago about the history of wrestling, didn't you?  The wrestlers admitted that the whole thing is fake and that there are storylines where someone is the villain for a few months and then becomes the good guy next year.  And, yes, hon, sometimes people do bleed, get their necks broken and even die, but that's when the stunts go horribly wrong."  

It would be just like Drumpf and one of his BFF's to fabricate a "Beef of the Billionaires" for the pleasure of the bread-and-circuses audience.  It's the only type of fight he knows--one where the outcome is preordained.  Since he loves Russia so much, and simply adores Eastern European women, I could easily see him throwing the match so that Vlad the Impaler wins.  It would be just like him to rob the audience of the pleasure of shouting "USA!  USA!" and standing for the Star Spangled Banner.  Instead, they will be forced to stand for the Russian Federation National Anthem while Drumpf collects his $1 million fee which he will supposedly be donating to charity--his own.

18 hours ago, millennium said:

But seriously, how long do you believe it will take before the Trump supporters admit to themselves that they've been had, let alone admitting it publicly?

When people go all in on bad choices, they often back them to the bitter end.  I suspect they will make rationalizations, excuses, point fingers at Obama's lingering influence, blame the media, blame obstructionist Democrats, etc.   And their stubborn delusion will be fed and prolonged by FOX News and talk-radio propagandists.   

I would guess that even if they lose the shirts off their backs they will still vote for Trump in four years, just on the basis of principle and pride. 

Millenium, you perfectly highlight why megachurches have flourished in this country.  Their pews are filled with the very type of people who will never, ever admit that they fell for an amoral conman with bad hair.  Such congregations are filled with foolish preachers who teach doctrines such as the "word faith doctrine" and the "prosperity gospel,"  which basically have people believing that by "sowing a seed" into someone's ministry, they, too, will be blessed with wealth, good health and all that entails.  Their pastors even convinced them that Mr. Two Corinthians is a "baby Christian" when deep down inside, they know better.  They will ignore and/or excuse his blatant amorality, hypocrisy, lack of charity, belief that he hasn't done anything that requires forgiveness, etc.  Because of Drumpf's celebrity and the patina of wealth (gold-gilded everything, blinged out wife, etc.), they somehow believe that his good fortune will rub off on them.  Never mind that he stepped over and destroyed many lives to get there.

It's just like finding out that one's pastor is a crook, a liar and the vilest of hypocrites.  One of two things typically happen:  The deceived will either leave that church and never return or they will keep right on attending and angrily denounce anyone who speaks against the person they placed all their faith in.  Some Drumpf voters have already expressed dismay due to the realization that his rhetoric is actually going to hurt them personally and not just "those people."  Others will stubbornly cling to their bad choice and will become even more insulated as they lean on media outlets that reinforce whatever their beliefs were.   Under the guise of soothing words such as "unity," "everything will be okay," and "wait and see what he does," these same people are basically telling the rest of us to shut up and get over it.  It's akin to saying, "Yes, Pastor So-and-So preached against homosexuality; and yes--he has been caught in sin sleeping with men, but we must forgive him and move past this.  All have fallen short!  Who are WE to judge?"  Some will even attempt to gaslight others as they explain that just because they voted for Drumpf doesn't mean that they actually support all the things he said and did.  The reasoning goes like this:  That Muslim lover in the White House brought this all to a head when he "forced" multiculturalism on people who didn't want it; tried to force Christian business owners to pay for birth control and abortions for its female employees; demanded that people accept rights for LGBT people, and put Muslim rights over Christian rights.  

And, yes, as they lose their homes, healthcare, and the very food out of their mouths, they will angrily lash out and blame someone else for their failure and refusal to heed the warnings about the dangers Drumpf poses.  They will join Drumpf in demonizing legitimate news organizations by questioning their credibility and calling any anti-Drumpf news "fake news" and trying to make the "alt-left" a thing.  Because, you know, abortion, Hillary's emails, Obama being in league with the devil, etc., etc., etc.

• Love 19

Yeah, I can't bear to think of what that perambulating spray tan will say to people as they grieve.  Or when he has to meet the families of fallen soldiers.  Or when he's called on to do anything other than brag.   Allegedly, he's famous for being charming one-on-one (and presumably as long as he wants something) and that is the only hope upon which to hang our hats.  

I cannot believe I'm about to say this, but maybe he'll have Ivanka meet with victims.   She is at least capable of not behaving in a repulsive fashion, directly to people's faces.    I could just cry over the need to type that sentence, but here we are:  "Hey, don't despair!  Maybe he'll let that person who wasn't elected to any office handle the more delicate official duties?  I mean, for the sake of the victims, I'm reduced to hoping for something that is horrifying in and of itself.  

Just yesterday in Chicago there was a horrible crime where teenagers kidnapped and tortured a disabled boy from their class. They are heard yelling things like Fuck Donald Trump etc. and I think also stuff about white people. I think they're being charged with a hate crime. Luckily they have all been arrested. But I've already seen places identifying the kids as "Black Lives Matter" supporters--so no surprise, people who don't think black people should be murdered by police like it's no big thing will be considered responsible to this (and if possible Trump supporters will be considered a class in need of special protection or something).

Yeah, that's actually the piece of news I ran right into as I went off to hopefully check on "maybe something good might happen today?  It's possible....oh dear god."   They live-streamed it on facebook.   The victim was white, none of the assailants were and they did scream things about Trump and white people.   The perpetrators are all 18-years-old, an age when empathy hasn't developed for many and they clearly don't have any themselves, and all already in custody.   Aside from the insanely horrific nature of the crime (and please, enjoy prison for a good long time, you all fucking deserve it)  they could not possibly have picked a worse things to yell to arm detractors of real live movements, what have nothing whatsoever to do with those little fucking sadists.    

So I went looking for good news and discovered the "Wow, are you EVER not helping" gang, a crime that made me start the day out in tears and the horrible knowledge that the Piece of Shit Elect will doubtless spin this to his advantage.  

WASF.  That poor young man.   I have no sympathy, whatsoever for those little shits.  I do have sympathy for the possibility that they have family that is horrified beyond the telling of it by their actions.   What they did is horrible, but it is only indicative of who they are as individuals (as I said, glad you're all over 18, and enjoy being incarcerated because no one is getting plea on that one).  

Any person with an ounce of sense will understand that.  

Therefore, batten down the hatches, because it's going to be a bad Tweet day because you know who doesn't have any sense?  Trumpletwit and his easily stirred up base are not known for their measured and considered approach.  Fuck. 

It's going to get slightly worse here because, oh god, this is the part that makes it even worse:  they live streamed it, but apparently no one reported it at the time?  It was only when they found the poor man wandering around in shorts, in the Chicago winter, bleeding and confused, that they were able to start piecing it together.  

So we're about to experience a test of the "How will Trump handled a potentially volatile situation?" emergency response system here shortly. 

Edited by stillshimpy
  • Love 8

3 of those attackers are 18 (2 men and a woman). The fourth, a woman, is 24. Her grandmother wrote something like, "I raised her. This is not who she is." That's an unfortunate response, I thought.  On the opposite side, ironically, the white chief of police is getting criticized for downplaying it, "Kids do stupid things."

Apparently the prosecutors are throwing the book at them (though...no kidnapping charges?) and if convicted on all counts they could get up to 30 years.  It would be difficult to see that video (30 minutes), I think, and feel that they don't deserve the longest sentence possible, but I guess that's where a good defense lawyer comes in.

• Love 5

I'm no fan of Ivanka, but I also see her as the only possible one in Trump's inner circle who might have -some- of the qualities of empathy, compassion, self-control and even, possibly, judgment that one hopes to find in their president and which this one just doesn't have. He probably will bring her with him to console and speak with victims and it will help.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Lana X said:

when (and it will) another mass shooting happens, the only thing i will look forward to is the complete bullshit that comes from Donald. 

when that happens, i hope like hell people wake up and say "hey now. YOU are now in charge. this is now YOUR mess. so now what, Don? hm?"

......but who knows? he'll probably blame his damn son for it or something. sheesh

He'll just say this is why teachers need to be carrying weapons into the classrooms.  And pastors need at least some 9mm automatic pistols at the pulpit.  And movie theater managers need high powered assault rifles to prevent such tragedies.  And why citizens need concealed carry every time they go to a nightclub.  And government workers need weapons so they can kill the guys who blew up their offices...oh, wait, that won't work on Timothy Mcveigh types who like to explode things.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Especially if Alex Jones is in his ear claiming that the mass shooting of school children was a liberal hoax designed to take away everyone's guns.

I still give folks the side eye who allowed that stubby-fingered creep to hold their children during the campaign.  I could never imagine an official photographer compiling an endearing album or collage of photos of the Orange Oaf playing with, consoling, holding or reading to children.  They say that some people end up being better grandparents to their grandchildren than they were as parents to their kids.  I can't even see it since Coral Caligula wasn't really bothered with his children until they were old enough to be of some use to him.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, Padma said:

3 of those attackers are 18 (2 men and a woman). The fourth, a woman, is 24. Her grandmother wrote something like, "I raised her. This is not who she is." That's an unfortunate response, I thought. 

Yeah - how about "she's not who I thought she was"?  Because rest assured, madam, she is very much the person the video shows her to be.  

• Love 6

So the guy who goes on early morning tweet rants is going to have nuclear codes?  I'll never sleep again.

There are too many good suggestions for the new title of the thread.  Maybe it should change weekly as I am sure he will continue to enlighten all.

Right now I think it should be DJT: P(os)ETUS

I will give him direct credit for this - I am going to write each and every elected official that I respect and thank them for their service, plus Michelle Obama.  Despite being worlds apart on political views, I think McCain has always been a decent sort and deserves respect/appreciation for his service.  I've loathed Lindsey Graham for as long as I can remember, but fully applaud his continued damnation of Trump.  He's getting a thank you note.

Edited by DeLurker
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, sistermagpie said:

The kids have been charged with a hate crime and arrested. That disabled kid didn't vote for Trump. They were also bold enough to video it on Facebook. Also texting the parents while it was going on. Don Lemon says they weren't evil. Lemon would change his tune if they were beating him because he was gay. People like that will make any excuse to blame Trump for everything and anything heinous they want to do. The victim also thought one of them was his friend.

They need to be locked up for a very long time and no excuses listened to. Bullshit on that!

I am certainly no fan of Trump but to invoke his name while beating an innocent disabled kid is pure evil.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, izabella said:

He'll just say this is why teachers need to be carrying weapons into the classrooms.  And pastors need at least some 9mm automatic pistols at the pulpit.  And movie theater managers need high powered assault rifles to prevent such tragedies.  And why citizens need concealed carry every time they go to a nightclub.  And government workers need weapons so they can kill the guys who blew up their offices...oh, wait, that won't work on Timothy Mcveigh types who like to explode things.

And yet you can't bring guns to the inauguration. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Ceindreadh said:

And yet you can't bring guns to the inauguration. 

Who needs guns when his Brown Shirts will be there?  (I initially mistyped it as "Brown Shits."  I may need to use that going forward.) 

• Love 11

I am certainly no fan of Trump but to invoke his name while beating an innocent disabled kid is pure evil.

I think the pure evil part starts with abducting an innocent, disabled man and torturing him. Bringing up Trump in connection to their actions is also just evil as hell.  Seeking to justify their actions in any political fashion is just adding to the unadulterated evil of it all.  

I am sure that woman's grandmother is experiencing some extreme denial at the moment.  I'm not trying to excuse her, I'm just saying, it would be pretty natural to have a really hard time bouncing seamlessly into the reality in which someone you thought you knew and loved did that.   

Edited by stillshimpy
  • Love 12

I watched some of the Senate hearings this morning and tried to imagine Trump watching it. I'm convinced the guy wouldn't be able to sit still more than five minutes, let alone understand what was being said. There were way too many big words for his pea brain to comprehend.

When he tweeted about the two parties uniting, shortly after calling Sen. Schumer the "head clown", I wanted to hit something. The Republicans in Congress should be concerned because their infantile leader is a divider, not a uniter. How can there be bipartisanship when Trump keeps engaging in childish name calling and bullying? I hope the Democrats make his life miserable!

Joe Biden (god, I love that guy) was just interviewed on NPR and, when asked about Trump's name calling, said "Grow up, Donald. Be an adult, you are going to be President." If you can find it online, be sure to watch it because he touched on so many subjects and it was a great interview. Have I said how much I love him?

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Padma said:

Re: Manafort, yes, that private server. Do you remember when you read about that? I did too and can't find it now. No one made much of it, but it seems VERY significant. Manafort seems like a natural linchpin, especially given how Roger Stone blabbed about the upcoming Podesta email dump -- how did he know? Manafort is his good friend, also with connections to Putin.  And then...that server.

http://www.snopes.com/manafort-ties-to-russia/

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Padma said:

We HAVE to make sure the media and Dem narrative is "Our intelligence professionals were keeping us safe--Trump broke it--this is what happened."

You say that like these things matter.  They don't!  Bush/Cheney aided and abetted the 9/11 attacks by breaking intelligence operations, but where is the blame?  

6 hours ago, Padma said:

Professor Harold Hill finding himself in the middle of a Bond film.

"I'm talking about Drax and that starts with 'D' and that rhymes with 'C' and that stands for Cruel!"

3 hours ago, DeLurker said:

I think McCain has always been a decent sort and deserves respect/appreciation for his service. 

No he has not.  He's a craven coward who folded like a cheap suit when he was called a "loser".  Respect for his service, sure.  Anything after that, hell to the no.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, jhlipton said:
3 hours ago, DeLurker said:

No he has not.  He's a craven coward who folded like a cheap suit when he was called a "loser".  Respect for his service, sure.  Anything after that, hell to the no.

Agreed, but I can't call the man a craven coward - the caving was horrifying, but it doesn't negate his service record IMO.

I was sorely disappointed that there was not incensed outrage by the GOP, the military and veterans.  I was certain that Trump was dead in the water at that point.  Silly silly DeLurker.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DeLurker said:

I was sorely disappointed that there was not incensed outrage by the GOP, the military and veterans.  I was certain that Trump was dead in the water at that point.  Silly silly DeLurker.

Among many other issues, I'm still having a hard time with the fact that our military men and women will have to salute this man and that he is now eligible to be buried in Arlington. 

• Love 14

What's going on here lately, the page jumps up and down like a jumping bean?

Anyway, Rex Tillerson, our new Secretary of State, left Exxon with a $182 million dollar golden parachute.

1 hour ago, DeLurker said:

Agreed, but I can't call the man a craven coward - the caving was horrifying, but it doesn't negate his service record IMO.

McCain has to also get props for his stand against russian hacking. imho 

For a while this morning, because of him, my brain hurt less.

• Love 4