Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Notwisconsin

Donald John Trump: 2016 President-Elect

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bookish Jen said:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I can totally see Alec Baldwin saying this via tweeting while playing Trump on SNL, but I can also see the Tangerine Terror actually tweeting this while on the gold-plated shitter just outside the Oval Office.

I sometimes think he has his 10 year old (or whatever his age is) son tweet for him.

'just put something out son about Obama. be a good boy...ok, off you go'

Edited by Lana X
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Lana X said:

I feel bad for the media who reads Donald's twitter. i dont have a twitter, but since that is the only platform he uses, I view his tweets through the news. 

'Doing my best to disregard the many inflammatory President O statements and roadblocks.Thought it was going to be a smooth transition - NOT!'

I just don't freaking get him. such a child.

Honestly, I really do think he's got the beginnings (or further) of dementia. Not sure why his family would want to expose him to that, but maybe they're just a bunch of power-hungry assholes who want to destroy America.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, slf said:

 Bigotry is not a political leaning.

So perfectly put. Should be repeated everywhere until it sinks in.

Quote

Sometime in the near future, I can see him tweeting the following:

Who should I nuke? will read replies seriously!

@Lana X-- LOL -- gallows humor at its best :) 

Edited by film noire
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Lana X said:

I feel bad for the media who reads Donald's twitter. i dont have a twitter, but since that is the only platform he uses, I view his tweets through the news. 

'Doing my best to disregard the many inflammatory President O statements and roadblocks.Thought it was going to be a smooth transition - NOT!'

I just don't freaking get him. such a child.

When I read that, I laughed thinking that Trump likely had to check for the proper spellings of disregard and roadblocks.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SmithW6079 said:

Honestly, I really do think he's got the beginnings (or further) of dementia. Not sure why his family would want to expose him to that, but maybe they're just a bunch of power-hungry assholes who want to destroy America.

I do too. He's absolutely deranged. He's even worse than I ever thought he could be. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, backformore said:

When I read that, I laughed thinking that Trump likely had to check for the proper spellings of disregard and roadblocks.  

This made me think of an episode of The Sopranos where Tony Soprano sends flowers to his therapist, Dr. Melfi, (played by Lorraine Bracco). The card that came with the flowers was signed "Best rigards" or contained the word "rigards" somewhere in the card, spelled that way (or close to it) as Dr. Melfi specifically spelled it out for the other person that was with her at the time. I imagine that Trump would have spelled "disregard" originally as "disrigard."

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Tweets ending in NOT or SAD.  Fat bastard has the vocabulary of a high school cheerleader.

I'm waiting for CNN to put up their famous countdown clock (to inauguration) then I'll know there's really no way of getting out if this. It's scary.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, stormy said:

Tweets ending in NOT or SAD.  Fat bastard has the vocabulary of a high school cheerleader.

I'm waiting for CNN to put up their famous countdown clock (to inauguration) then I'll know there's really no way of getting out if this. It's scary.

Thank you!  When I see him ending his tweets with "sad" or "so sad" I think -- and this is a grown ass man?  Our incoming president?  Glad I am not the only one who has noticed this.

Another thing.  This whole Twitter thing.  I am not on Twitter.  I don't even personally know anyone who is on Twitter.  I read his Twitter comments on the news or here.  Does he actually think we ALL have Twitter accounts and that he will be able to communicate with us that way, so he doesn't need to do press conferences?  I can't stand it when his surrogates say that Twitter is the "way to communicate now" and we all have to just get with it.  Twitter has been around for (I think) most or all of Obama's presidency, and I don't see him tweeting nonsense daily.  I am sure the White House has a Twitter account, but undoubtedly it is someone else's job to post daily tweets, NOT the Presidents.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, backformore said:

Twitchy.com is a conservative site which uses twitter posts to create stories that are a kind of "who said what on Twitter"  essays.   It's a mistake to use it for a legit source of NEWS. 

That's why I never open those links. I see posts with anywhere from two to a dozen or so links like that, and I'm impressed that people actually spend so much of their time looking for and posting  them, but I personally don't have the time to waste reading them.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Peach Pestilence!

Win.

Orange as a chicken is far more appealing than Orange as a human. "I lay the best eggs. Everyone says so. Tremendous eggs. Golden eggs. Believe me. Obama can't lay eggs - SAD! Hold on. Ivanka says those aren't eggs. I forgot to flush the toilet. Output still tremendous. Stock in Febreze going through roof! 

I think we should be careful to not insult high school cheerleaders. My eight year old nephew has a richer vocabulary and more coherent worldview than Orange. A high school cheerleader could easily defeat the incoming President in games of Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, and checkers. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

Honestly, I really do think he's got the beginnings (or further) of dementia.

 

1 hour ago, Pixel said:

I do too. He's absolutely deranged. He's even worse than I ever thought he could be. 

Yes, so do I, and I would never say that sarcastically. But I imagine that even if his entourage knows this, they'll help hide it until after he's in office.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Most everyone in my office is Chinese-American, so I just asked one of my friends to see if anyone in her family who lives in China can get me one of those chickens.  I'm stoked.  Now every time he started crowing about something, I can just pat his little head and tell him to calm down, or I'll throw him to the foxes.  LOL

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ocean Chick said:

Most everyone in my office is Chinese-American, so I just asked one of my friends to see if anyone in her family who lives in China can get me one of those chickens.  I'm stoked.  Now every time he started crowing about something, I can just pat his little head and tell him to calm down, or I'll throw him to the foxes.  LOL

This is exactly why I plan on bringing back quite a few with me on my next trip to China right after the New Year. I have many friends who want to do similar things - I wonder if the manufacturer or some other company will even make a version of it that is one of those stress squeeze type toys - especially the kind where you squeeze it and it makes its eyes bug out. I go to China about 6 times a year, so if I don't bring enough back this time around, hopefully I can get more on my next trip. ;-)

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Dementia involves a decline in cognitive functioning. I do think he shows signs, but I am not familiar enough with his previous level of functioning.   Constrained by the limits of Twitter, a lot of people have trouble being clear.  But Trump is a lot worse, as far as making it clear what he is referring to in his tweets. Like sometimes he seems to be replying to anews story, but without referencing the story, his meaning is unclear.

Edited by backformore
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, debbie311 said:

Thank you!  When I see him ending his tweets with "sad" or "so sad" I think -- and this is a grown ass man?  Our incoming president?  Glad I am not the only one who has noticed this.

Another thing.  This whole Twitter thing.  I am not on Twitter.  I don't even personally know anyone who is on Twitter.  I read his Twitter comments on the news or here.  Does he actually think we ALL have Twitter accounts and that he will be able to communicate with us that way, so he doesn't need to do press conferences?  I can't stand it when his surrogates say that Twitter is the "way to communicate now" and we all have to just get with it.  Twitter has been around for (I think) most or all of Obama's presidency, and I don't see him tweeting nonsense daily.  I am sure the White House has a Twitter account, but undoubtedly it is someone else's job to post daily tweets, NOT the Presidents.

Using Twitter to post policy statements is the social media equivalent of ringing a doorbell and running away. Especially since he never seems to respond to anybody who replies to his tweets. 

And when he is called on his lying tweets, his surrogates go with the "a big boy did it and ran away" excuse. Or say that what he really meant was to knock on a window instead. 

2 minutes ago, backformore said:

Dementia involves a decline in cognitive functioning. I do think he shows signs, but I am not familiar enough with his previous level of functioning.   Constrained by the limits of Twitter, a lot of people have trouble being clear.  But Trump is a lot worse, as far as making it clear what he is referring to

Maybe all that sunbed use is affecting his brain. I wonder is it just sheer vanity that has him going so orange or is there a medical reason he seems to overindulge. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, stormy said:

Tweets ending in NOT or SAD.  Fat bastard has the vocabulary of a high school cheerleader.

I'm waiting for CNN to put up their famous countdown clock (to inauguration) then I'll know there's really no way of getting out if this. It's scary.

My brother (a huge Trump fan) has taken to texting with the same use of one word interjections as some bizarre form of punctuation, too.  He'll end texts with "Sad." "Terrible." or "Wrong."  I've pointed it out to him a few times, saying that it's hard to take him seriously when he does it, but it continues on.  

44 minutes ago, Ocean Chick said:

Most everyone in my office is Chinese-American, so I just asked one of my friends to see if anyone in her family who lives in China can get me one of those chickens.  I'm stoked.  Now every time he started crowing about something, I can just pat his little head and tell him to calm down, or I'll throw him to the foxes.  LOL

I just went through my mental Rolodex, trying to figure out if I know anyone who I can hit up to get me one, and, sadly, I do not.  I'm going to have to hit eBay every now and then and see if any are out there.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

I just went through my mental Rolodex, trying to figure out if I know anyone who I can hit up to get me one, and, sadly, I do not.  I'm going to have to hit eBay every now and then and see if any are out there.  

I just checked Amazon to see if they were there, but I think it's too early as they just came out. However, I'm sure they will get them eventually and, while I was searching, I came across a lovely baseball cap that had a cartoon of Trump and Putin locked in a rather steamy embrace kissing - it is available in multiple colors and is far cheaper than Trump's Make America Crap... er... Great Again hat.

When I go to China in a little over a week, I'll buy as many of the Rooster statue replicas as I can and I plan on sending them to a lot my friends who are democratic, independent and republican, but completely anti-Trump (regardless of political affiliation) in a number of states (including "red" states) and I know they will display them proudly.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, backformore said:

Dementia involves a decline in cognitive functioning. I do think he shows signs, but I am not familiar enough with his previous level of functioning.   Constrained by the limits of Twitter, a lot of people have trouble being clear.  But Trump is a lot worse, as far as making it clear what he is referring to in his tweets. Like sometimes he seems to be replying to anews story, but without referencing the story, his meaning is unclear.

I should add, there are different kinds of dementia with different symptons - in my case I'm just going by personal experience. The severely limited vocabulary, the hand gestures, the weird and inappropriate angry outbursts ("such a nasty woman," imagine anyone else saying that in a presidential debate, it's unthinkable), the sort of lurching he was doing during the debates, and of course his problem with remembering what he said. (Although that could just be the usual problem liars have - that they can't remember what they lied about.) If he starts forgetting the names of common things, that'll be the clincher for me.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Is my television breaking down, or is he an even brighter level of orange than ever before?   Jesus, he looks like he's radioactive. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Lana X said:

I sometimes think he has his 10 year old (or whatever his age is) son tweet for him.

I think the tweets would be more coherent if his son was actually the one composing them.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, debbie311 said:

 

Another thing.  This whole Twitter thing.  I am not on Twitter.  I don't even personally know anyone who is on Twitter.  I read his Twitter comments on the news or here.  Does he actually think we ALL have Twitter accounts and that he will be able to communicate with us that way, so he doesn't need to do press conferences?  I can't stand it when his surrogates say that Twitter is the "way to communicate now" and we all have to just get with it.  Twitter has been around for (I think) most or all of Obama's presidency, and I don't see him tweeting nonsense daily.  I am sure the White House has a Twitter account, but undoubtedly it is someone else's job to post daily tweets, NOT the Presidents.

I'm not on Twitter either, nor do I have any friends who are.

I think the "everyone is on Twitter" myth is a conceit promoted by the media to justify their insipid coverage of Twitter.  Twitter is doubling as a newsfeed in newsrooms now.  Instead of waiting for real news to come in over the Associated Press or Bloomberg or whatever, they just scan Twitter looking for shit to write about.   Which celebrity said something outrageous, which politician put his foot in his mouth, etc.   Twitter is great fodder to fuel the 24-hour news beast.

But when you get down to it, there are only three groups of people who need Twitter: 1) celebrities, politicians and owners of businesses who feel Twitter, like Facebook, is a mandatory tool to promote their brands; 2) fans and supporters who delude themselves into thinking Twitter gives them the insider access to said celebrity/politician/etc., (who probably doesn't care whether they live or die); and 3) news writers starving for something sensational to get them through the next cycle.

Edited by millennium
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Lana X said:

I think these answers say it best:

Michael Santoroski ‏@santoroski

@ericgeller @realDonaldDrumpf @LindseyGrahamSC This guy. Can we impeach him yet?

52m52 minutes ago

Greg Scott ‏@Gscott1847

@ericgeller @realDonaldDrumpf @LindseyGrahamSC WTH is he saying?!

50m50 minutes ago

Josh Callahan ‏@Jschmuck2

@ericgeller @realDonaldDrumpf @LindseyGrahamSC I'll have the word salad, please

 

And Josh Callhan's made me laugh out loud.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I read a tweet yesterday that cracked me up, saying that if Trump can take credit for good things that have literally nothing to do with him he should also take responsibility for George Michael and Carrie Fisher.

Quoting myself to add, sadly, that we can now add Debbie Reynolds to that list. Thanks a lot, Trump.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, random chance said:

I should add, there are different kinds of dementia with different symptons - in my case I'm just going by personal experience. The severely limited vocabulary, the hand gestures, the weird and inappropriate angry outbursts ("such a nasty woman," imagine anyone else saying that in a presidential debate, it's unthinkable), the sort of lurching he was doing during the debates, and of course his problem with remembering what he said. (Although that could just be the usual problem liars have - that they can't remember what they lied about.) If he starts forgetting the names of common things, that'll be the clincher for me.

There's also his habit of distracting himself mid-sentence/thought to wander off to something completely different.  It's like one word in what he's in the middle of saying makes him think of something else, and he just wanders in to a completely different conversation.  Sometimes he finds his way back to the original idea, sometimes it's gone for good unless someone tries to redirect him to the topic at hand.  And then there's his complete lack of impulse control.  He reminds me so much of my grandfather in his last 5 or so years.  No thought entered his head that didn't spill right out of his mouth.  And many of those thoughts were racist, sexist, etc.  He treated women horribly (well he did for most of his life, but he reached a different degree when the dementia set in).  He was demanding and petulant, and you could not tell him anything - he knew best about everything.  My Mom and I have said more than once that Grandpa would have loved Trump.  And that is not a compliment to either man.  

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

a lot of his voters think he is simply being silly. not really meaning some of the things he says

donald: ...and i thought i should press the button! what do you all think?! i should totally push it, right?! 

audience: *laughter*

donald: I think that's a yes! 

ay yi yi! ???

Edited by Lana X
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Using Twitter to post policy statements is the social media equivalent of ringing a doorbell and running away. Especially since he never seems to respond to anybody who replies to his tweets. 

Orange leaves a brown paper bag full of burning canine excrement on the doorstep before bolting.

He could have dementia. Or he could just be a dim, arrogant asshole who has managed to bullshit and bully his way through life. It's hard to decide. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Last night I watched the Kennedy Center awards show and seeing President Obama sitting in the presidential box made me want to cry, knowing he (or another dignified person) won't be sitting there again.  Instead we'll have Tweety, perched impatiently on his chair, perpetual pout on his face, bored out of his mind.  I think I'm going to organize a group to go out for lunch on inauguration day so no one feels compelled to watch this idiot's delight sworn in.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Orange leaves a brown paper bag full of burning canine excrement on the doorstep before bolting.

He could have dementia. Or he could just be a dim, arrogant asshole who has managed to bullshit and bully his way through life. It's hard to decide. 

Yep. But he did seem a bit brighter some how in the past than he does now. Either way, it's not looking too good.

 

1 minute ago, annzeepark914 said:

Last night I watched the Kennedy Center awards show and seeing President Obama sitting in the presidential box made me want to cry, knowing he (or another dignified person) won't be sitting there again.  Instead we'll have Tweety, perched impatiently on his chair, perpetual pout on his face, bored out of his mind.  I think I'm going to organize a group to go out for lunch on inauguration day so no one feels compelled to watch this idiot's delight sworn in.

That's how I felt as well :(.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, random chance said:

 

Yes, so do I, and I would never say that sarcastically. But I imagine that even if his entourage knows this, they'll help hide it until after he's in office.

Ronald Reagan had Nancy to hide his Alzheimer's dementia for years before his term as President ended. It would be to the benefit of the entire Trump family to hide and cover up for any dementia that Donald Trump may encounter during his term. The first thing they'll have to do is take away his phone or change the password on his Twitter and Facebook account so he can't spill the beans on confidential and classified government information.

I think the most telling sign of his lack of intelligence is addressing reporters outside the front door of Mar-A-Lago with Don King standing next to him grinning like a mental institution patient that just escaped. Don King, (who served jail time for killing a man), was dressed in an outfit that you'd expect to see a hawker of trinkets that's waiting for dumb tourists to walk off their cruise ship and into a local bazaar of stands selling worthless stuff with palm trees and sea shells decorating them. To make it even worse, Don King was holding a bunch of flags from different countries and waved them a little as he smiled for photographers. I saw the flag of the US, Israel and Mexico among the bunch of waving flags. Now if that's not totally unconventional,, odd, eccentric and just plain STOOOPID then nothing is.

oh great, I found the photo of the two fools. (so fucked up)

2016-12-29T015257Z_2080578046_RC1FC337C5

Edited by Lunata
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

I had a theory early in the campaign that people were so crazy about him because they were just so damn weary of politicians and their canned speeches. And this made sense to me because who wouldn't be tired of politicians - they're like robots who can only respond the way they're programmed to respond, so if the question is "what would you do about the inner city schools" they just search their database and choose whatever talking point comes closest to the topic, like "I believe that everyone should be educated and I'll be the Education Mayor." It's boring and maddening and it feels pointless to even listen to their interviews - so I truly did get why he was popular.

But as time went by and he got nuttier and nuttier I thought ok, even if you're tired of the same-old same-old and his lunacy is vastly entertaining, even so, when it's time to vote you've got to admit the guy is crazy and choose someone else. Right? Right? (Just because you're tired of tuna sandwiches for lunch, doesn't mean you're going eat a bowl of glass shards.) But that didn't happen, and that's the part I'll never get. And now we're going to be stuck with someone who says things like this:

Quote

"I think we ought to get on with our lives. I think that computers have complicated lives very greatly. The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what's going on.  We have speed. We have a lot of other things but I'm not sure you have the kind of security that you need. But I have not spoken with the senators and I certainly will be over a period of time."

Edited by random chance · Reason: left out a word
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Pixel said:

I gotta stop watching Lawrence O'Donnell. He's too damn good at wrapping up the daily horror show of Trump. 

I can't quit him! I thought it would be painful to be reminded of Trump's day, but Lawrence is so full of contempt for him--while not actually being insulting--that its a thing of beauty.  I think Trump himself could watch a lot of it and say, "I had a helluva good job today, didn't I?"   I really liked his guests, too--especially the woman speaking about Israel, depressing though it was.  She called it what it is--apartheid--and ITA that from the beginning Netanyahu wanted only a "one state solution".  I agree with her that--like apartheid and Jim Crow--it will never be permanent.

23 minutes ago, random chance said:

I had a theory early in the campaign that people were so crazy about him because they were just so damn weary of politicians and their canned speeches. And this made sense to me because who wouldn't be tired of politicians - they're like robots who can only respond the way they're programmed to respond, so if the question is "what would you do about the inner city schools" they just search their database and choose whatever talking point comes closest to the topic, like "I believe that everyone should be educated and I'll be the Education Mayor." It's boring and maddening and it feels pointless to even listen to their interviews - so I truly did get why he was popular.

But as time went by and he got nuttier and nuttier I thought ok, even if you're tired of the same-old same-old and his lunacy is vastly entertaining, even so, when it's time to vote you've got to admit the guy is crazy and choose someone else. Right? Right? (Just because you're tired of tuna sandwiches for lunch, doesn't mean you're going eat a bowl of glass shards.) But that didn't happen, and that's the part I'll never get. And now we're going to be stuck with someone who says things like this:

Yes, that makes sense to me--the first part, he was different and refreshing and "told it like it was". But then... then.... that's the part I don't get other than "sexism", "misogyny", "racial and religious bigotry" and maybe "you dance with the one who brung you." (And a favorite I still hear, "He's a businessman who gets things done.")

As for today's quote, the most bizarre part of it isn't how he rambles. It's that the question was about the senate plans to crack down on Russian hacking.  He doesn't even riff on hacking--he just rambles off about computers (confirming what we've been told--that he doesn't use one and knows nothing about technology, the cyber.)

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I'm pretty sure I have a box of rocks somewhere smarter than our PEOTUS.

If you made that into a bumper sticker, I'd buy one.  It would go great with my "The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans."

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

I've noticed that lately he's been responding to questions asking where he stands on any given issue with, "You know where I stand".  I've realized that this is probably what his handlers have told him to say because he can't remember what his stance is supposed to be and they can't manage the contradictions any more. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lunata said:

Oh great, I found the photo of the two fools. (so fucked up)

2016-12-29T015257Z_2080578046_RC1FC337C5

This is waiting to be memed. But I'm certain they'll want it deleted off the internet so I'm just going to quote it here and put it on Facebook so they can make it easier to find.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, annzeepark914 said:

I'd be afraid to put either bumper sticker on my car.  The Republican party attracts the twisted & sick  who think nothing of making death threats and destroying property.

I'm so sorry your neighbors are pigs.  I am really lucky to be in NW Oregon.  I'm rural, about five miles from the nearest town, but no problems with my stickers in the nine years I've been here.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

First of all, please forgive me and excuse my lack of acknowledgements and Likes to the very many posts here with which I agree.

I am exhausted and forlorn. DT is like the drunk uncle or PITA office bigot you can't escape.

Donald Trump is insane.  He's not a diplomat or a statesman or a reasonable person.

Then, when we have a foreign leader, a Netanyahu, who plays the game of stroking and pandering, to endear himself to an unstable authority figure?  Well, to me it gets frightening.

President Obama is anti-Semitic and an enemy of the Israeli state?  Okay.  And I have two heads, three feet, two noses and one eye.  Smack in the middle of my forehead.  Come on Mr President- Elect Trump!  Please grow up, please recognize your place in the world. Please.

I honestly think that Mr Trump is a bottomless pit of need and want.  He needs love and petting.  I hereby am willing to sacrifice my life to stroking and petting him.  I'm 5'10"  swedish-American, naturally platinum and blue eyes, stereotypical "attractive" woman he seems to like..  Age 33 (3 years older than his "perfect" 30).  I'm smart, but can pretend I'm not.  I could pull it off, keep him happy.  Occupied.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."  Give me a chance, Donald!

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

This is waiting to be memed. But I'm certain they'll want it deleted off the internet so I'm just going to quote it here and put it on Facebook so they can make it easier to find.

Yep. It is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Up to this point I've been dismayed, astounded, bewildered, shocked and surprised, all in that order, with Donald Trump being elected as our President. But today, I invited a neighbor to lunch and she told me she voted for Trump "even though she didn't want to", her daughters voted Trump, her son jumped up and down for joy when Trump won because he voted for Trump too. Up to this point I didn't feel so disgusted as I did hearing that because I've known these people for many years, since those children of hers were little kids. "What the hell happened" was my first thought.

Tonight after seeing Trump with Don King and hearing Netanyahu disrespect, disparage and verbally destroy our sitting President, I'm over the fear and dread and I want something horrible to happen. It seems to be inevitable sooner or later and now I'm hoping it happens sooner than later. I want all of them to pay for their stupidity, I want all of them to suffer whatever it is we're all going to suffer. And I don't even care. I don't care that it's me going down the drain, I don't care about anyone.  I'm prepared for that drain, they aren't. I anticipate it, they aren't. I want to see their gloating and celebrations end with a thud. This whole election has made me into someone I never was and I hate that it has done that. I hate that one man has managed to do that single-handed.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Pixel said:

I've noticed that lately he's been responding to questions asking where he stands on any given issue with, "You know where I stand".  I've realized that this is probably what his handlers have told him to say because he can't remember what his stance is supposed to be and they can't manage the contradictions any more. 

Well, I just hope the media and others nip this in the bud by responding: "No, I/we don't know where you stand today on this issue.  So, where DO you stand?" He'll probably never hold a press conference because he's afraid of the questions...he knows he can't handle them.  The foreign correspondents will have a field day with him.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size