Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Corporeal Form

In fact, the ECMO story was so at home on The Night Shift they did an identical one in their second second.

I really should have been more invested in an episode that feature Sherri Saum and Rene Rosado, who are both actors I really like.  But I wasn't.  I do like the new shrink though.

On 10/13/2016 at 1:09 PM, Netfoot said:

Well, Wanghead was true to form.  Not once.  Not twice.  But three times!

Who was the psych-consult/prize?  Can't find her on IMDb.  

Looks like IMDb was updated. It currently shows her being played by Kathleen Rose Perkins. 

So I hate Boris Kodjoe's character more and more each episode, which is really annoying.

Kathleen Rose Perkins is a very busy lady. I've seen her in many different shows. Versatile.

Is it an unwritten trope that the Chiefs of Service in hospital shows are always written to be baboon's asses??

Is it a requirement of all medical shows that there be an episode with a seemingly magical (possibly ghostly) patient who appears briefly to restore the faith of a doctor in his/her calling while (optional) saving an actual corporeal patient along the way, who then disappears, leaving the question of magic, ghosts, and the supernatural in doubt, but the doctor absolutely restored spiritually?

• Love 1

Very "Ghost Whisperer." Also: the new ER head is a million times worse than Kerry Weaver ever was, even at her most power-hungry. I'm sure they're setting him up for some comeuppance, but does he have to be drawn in such bold strokes, with no detail, as a villain?

• Love 1
On 10/13/2016 at 0:09 PM, Netfoot said:

Who was the psych-consult/prize?  Can't find her on IMDb.  

We most recently saw her on Episodes on Showtime with Matt LeBlanc.  She was awesome on that show and a really, really great actress.  Her skin looked very different in this show.  Maybe less makeup?

• Love 1