Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 10/10/2016

Jaded
  • Start Topic

OMFG...watching last week's eps while cooking dinner, and they are talking about Billy Bush's right to sue since he was fired (which is sensible, even if I don't like the little prick) and Jedablahblah again says:  celebrities like us!!!  Jedifuckhead, you are not a celebrity!  No one knows who you are are!

• Love 11

That's not as bad as the day she was commiserating with the other ladies about how hard it is to deal with all the fans who notice her on the street... I had never heard of her before she appeared on here and I don't think this show is going to make her a star either. She'd need a Rosie-Elisabeth moment to become famous, and that's not going to happen.

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, bannana said:

OMFG...watching last week's eps while cooking dinner, and they are talking about Billy Bush's right to sue since he was fired (which is sensible, even if I don't like the little prick) and Jedablahblah again says:  celebrities like us!!!  Jedifuckhead, you are not a celebrity!  No one knows who you are are!

Yeah as soon as I heard that I thought, "say what now..." and knew some on here would have something to say about that delusion. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Which is exactly why I think she's always the first to chime in, talk the most, and of course repeat the word Libertarian over and over and over without really understanding what it means.  She's trying to stand out.  She's trying to make a name for herself  beyond Faux News and Brietbart.com etc.  although I have no doubt that her work on those two odious outlets helped her land the gig here - someone presumed she would bring that audience and maybe she did. 

One problem [of many] with having so many co-hosts is that none of them [except Joy and Whoopi] are on enough to be known for this show; at least not the way the gang was during the Babs reign.   No one is going to "recognize" Paula from The Spew but from GMA.  Probably the same for Sara.  I still think of CNN when I see Sunny - even though she has been a "contributor" at ABC for a couple years now. 

Maybe if Jediblahblah stays on at least four days a week and if this shit show stays around a few more seasons she might be recognized.  But now?  I'd guess not so much.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 5

Wendy in the car heading for the View. For the non Wendy fans starting at 13:42 you can see from a guest's point of view getting ready for the show, then she comes back after the show signs the check and makes sure she gets the snacks to go. She had a good time and was happy she had TWO segments.

18 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

That's not as bad as the day she was commiserating with the other ladies about how hard it is to deal with all the fans who notice her on the street

Gee...I misunderstood.  I thought she was trying out her comedy act on the studio audience and us!   I planned to Melania-ize it and show up at a local comedy club.  Of course, as I walk onstage, I'll be whooping it up, waving my arms, doing my usual sexy-walk, and smiling thru my shiny/gummy lip gloss like I'm MISS SOMEBODY!

• Love 6

Ha!  Thanks for the clip but I guess Wendy doesn't really watch this mess since she asked if she was going to be "at the table or on the couch?"   No couch for a couple of seasons now Wendy.   As I've always suspected, the guests who claim to be fans of the show don't really watch the show. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

As I've always suspected, the guests who claim to be fans of the show don't really watch the show. 

Or perhaps more accurately former fans of the show.  It's hard for longtime viewers to watch this hot mess comparing it to the first several years.  Could you imagine Meredith saying she walked out of that offensive musical The Book of Mormon?  Or Lisa telling suggesting a Presidential candidate has to increase his plethora?  Or Rosie asking Gloria Steinem to define feminism?  This show doesn't progress, it takes backward steps, it's like watching a talk show from the 50's.  So sad.

• Love 6