Type keyword(s) to search

Season Five: The Return of Detective Michael Logan

On a completely different angle, one thing I never got with Logan's re-introduction to the franchise was Deakins calling Van Buren. Don't get me wrong, I liked the nod to the past. But wouldn't Logan's superior(s) in Staten Island have merited a call in terms of his recent behavioral history?

I know. Nitpick.

Back to "Prisoner", though, I like the sort of "gotcha!" kind of narrative used with Corbin Bernsen's character, first shown as a devoted, grieving hubby, then BAM. The actress playing Jenny/Wendy, though. I SWEAR I have seen her before but can't place her. Hate when that happens.  :-)

4 hours ago, Maherjunkie said:

She was on the Good Wife.  Since Dabney Coleman retired by the time he got there, maybe Van Buren was the more logical choice.

True about Dabney Coleman's character. Sort of surprised he popped up in Exiled*! I just never pictured Coleman playing a cop as I always saw him as even quirkier than VDO or Goldblum. But I guess if they could play a cop, so could he. LOL!

Didn't know the actress playing Jenny/Wendy appeared on The Good Wife. I never watched that, so that isn't where I saw her before. But thanks for the info!

*If it happened. (Ha!) A mass hallucination!

As an aside, I looked up that song and never knew Foster penned "My Kentucky Home" (heard at every Derby) and "Oh, Susannah!", of all things, too.

Musical education via cop show. There's something rare!  :-)

By the way, not sure if everyone knows or not, but Dick Wolf has yet ANOTHER show coming this fall, FBI. I don't think it's a remake of the '60s show with the same name (but that was before my time).

Funny thing is, it's on CBS instead of NBC. But Jeremy Sisto is back in the Wolf fold as he has a role on it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Sigmagirl said:

Elizabeth Marvel, the actress who played Jenny Hendry/Wendy Bowman also played the art forger Sylvia Moon in “Art,” Season 1 Episode 2. 

That must have been where I saw her, but I had no idea it was the same actress! The voice inflections were so different for both characters!  :-)  (Not to mention the hair!)