Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: The Tipping Point

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

On 10/11/2016 at 8:07 AM, RamonaSenomar said:

Good hell, that scene made me want to swirl a sharp pencil into my eyeball because I truly believe that would've been less painful.  "Is there anything that may prevent you from adhering to this schedule / these work hours?", Farrah.  Not, "so, do you have any children?" 

Omg I know I was like had she ever even been on an interview. It just shows how ignorant she is

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, LBL said:

Omg I know I was like had she ever even been on an interview. It just shows how ignorant she is

I hate speculating on the un-reality of my reality shows (I pretended The Hills was real the entire time;  I really did) but methinks that was Farrah being "zany" and "acting" in her own "sitcom" right there...

• Love 5
On 10/12/2016 at 7:42 AM, Calm81 said:

I think he kept repeating "I think I'm going to get a shake" hoping Amber will give in and get a shake or fastfood because he wants her to get fatter and stay depressed because if she builds up any confidence MATT WILL BE OUT THE DOOR!!! You know she only stays with him because "who will want my big butt?" 

This *almost* smacked of My 600 lb. Life material as I recalled one episode where a woman's husband drove through a fast-food line after picking her up from the hospital, post weight loss surgery. 

This is exactly the asshole behavior greasy Matt was exhibiting.  

• Love 12

When I watched the scene where Amber and Matt were talking to the crew about the diet foods she was given, Matt asked if he could try one of her bars. He exclaims it is delicious and real good while he shakes his head no behind Amber's back and acts as if he is gagging. That, to me, is exactly how he works as a con artist. He tells Amber what he wants her to believe, all the while behind her back he is smirking and laughing at how he can convince her of anything he tells her.

Amber is very low key with Matt. I always imagine how a scene might play out if it was Gary instead of Matt.

When the dog had pissed in the hallway in that one jogger scene, Amber just sat there and said to Matt, "That's just great" in her sarcastic way. Imagine if that had been Gary instead. She would have cussed and yelled at Gary and made him clean that up before he took the dog out.

• Love 17
13 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Okay, I was semi-seriously thinking of contacting Farrah and offering to be her writer/ editor.  I would totally over charge her and report back to this group on what happens.  

I don't know...maybe I'm just bored!  ?

Dooooooo it!  My husband is an employment lawyer and I half jokingly asked him to apply for a frozen yogurt job. Employment law violations pay triple damages!

• Love 13
On October 11, 2016 at 7:09 PM, CofCinci said:

For the one visitation a month, I doubt the kid wanted to go to the batting cage anyways. Did you see how she swung her little purse as they entered the building?  Batting was for Narcissist Matt so that he can get his impressive swing on camera because once he bleeds the stuffed pig Amber dry, he needs sizzle reel footage to get the next dummy. 

Leah, toddling into the batting cage place with her old lady purse, was the highlight of the episode for me. I wonder what she keeps in it. My guess is bubble gum, several flavors of Bonne Bell lip smackers, a photograph of Christina and the uncharged iPod Gary gave her.

Matt's friend is still there? Were those scenes filmed out of order? Why is he still there asking the MTV scripted Toadie lines?

• Love 14
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

When I watched the scene where Amber and Matt were talking to the crew about the diet foods she was given, Matt asked if he could try one of her bars. He exclaims it is delicious and real good while he shakes his head no behind Amber's back and acts as if he is gagging. That, to me, is exactly how he works as a con artist. He tells Amber what he wants her to believe, all the while behind her back he is smirking and laughing at how he can convince her of anything he tells her.

Exactly. Just like when he told producers he didn't care if she was 900lbs. Cliched response. I love my husband, but I'd certainly care if he was 900lbs. Matt just says whatever, because he's there for $$$$

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. Just like when he told producers he didn't care if she was 900lbs. Cliched response. I love my husband, but I'd certainly care if he was 900lbs. Matt just says whatever, because he's there for $$$$

how about when the douche-lord was talking to his friend & he's like "they're saying he has nine kids with eight mothers!  so what?  who didn't do stupid shit when they were young?'

the rest of the world:  not that, Matt.  Not that.

Edited by teapot
  • Love 20
21 minutes ago, teapot said:

how about when the douche-lord was talking to his friend & he's like "they're saying he has nine kids with eight mothers!  so what?  who didn't do stupid shit when they were young?'

the rest of the world:  not that, Matt.  Not that.

He was basically admitting the stories were true by hiding behind the excuse that people do stupid shit when they were young. Yeah Matt, people do stupid shit when they are young. But adults also make stupid choices, too. Look at Amber.

In the recent episode and one previous episode he mentioned how people he barely knew ten minutes were going to the tabloids to make money off the story of how they know Matt.  Is that how long it took you Matt to impregnate and leave those women? Ten minutes?

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So I guess Sophia's formal schooling is done, huh? Debra will probably "homeschool" her. Shudder. 

And who exactly do they think will work in this establishment? Better put in a revolving door. The day the Feral Princess says I can't go to the bathroom is the day I walk. 

That is why wherever they are, they better be on good terms with the labor board. Isn't it illegal to not allowing someone to go to the bathroom (in reason I know). 

13 minutes ago, tardistravler said:

That is why wherever they are, they better be on good terms with the labor board. Isn't it illegal to not allowing someone to go to the bathroom (in reason I know). 

and imagine what a little tyrant she will be because she *can*?  that girl has such a warped sense of...everything.  Imagine if you were eight years old & you could tell adults whether or not they could go to the rest room?  The power trip is going to be on another level.  And I can't wait to see what she grows up to treat Farrah like.

• Love 6

Amber- Poor Leah, mac and mac? When one parent is obese and the other barely leaves her couch, this is catastrophic. Sadly this type of diet is quite commonplace. 

Farrah- LOL @ those interviews. ATTITUDE. She was so combative also wtf? 40hrs is 3 days work? I felt for Sophia during that restaurant scene. To have to sit at a table with loony Farrah and Debra leering at you with that insufferable baby talk. My God. What a dysfunctional family, they're all crazy. Really wonder what they did to her growing up, bc I can't imagine talking to my parents like that.

Maci- Echo the same storyline for years sentiments. Riiiine was high as a kite, he definitely was on some pillses!

Cate- Tyler is a scumbag, I really don't enjoy looking at him, especially not in that sweaty therapist's office. Was her ac not working?? Grease-y!! Cate's bored, why not go to school! Part time at least, figure out what you like and take it from there. She's destined to become April. She's already addicted to drugs.

Edited by TonAmi
  • Love 10

In Matt's case of the disgusting chowingg down on cold fries from that greasy bag, knowing his true love was going to eat those gross ass string beans (that's right, they're gross, all you mushy bean lovers, I said GROSS!) And it would be difficult for her, it serves a couple of douche purposes. First, he thinks, clearly, that he is a budding star based on what he assesses as his irascible charm, as evidenced by his mugging for the camera with the bars scene. More importantly, he didn't want her to lose weight, because then, she will have accomplished something on her own. He wants her to subconsciously be aware that without his explicit support, she cannot succeed. Thereby he is the most important piece of her life. (Explains all that we did it bullshit with the house flip). And if she hand even a modicum of self esteem, self respect, his chances of starting with her, diminish. He can't have that, even for a moment. Otherwise his long con is in jeopardy...now, he brings in other dependents to their nice r new house, so it becomes more difficult for ayumbah to tell him to fuck off. "Okay, buy you have to tell Mahk that he has to go, and you know he's in recovery, you mightt as well sit him up yaself."

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

He was basically admitting the stories were true by hiding behind the excuse that people do stupid shit when they were young. Yeah Matt, people do stupid shit when they are young. But adults also make stupid choices, too. Look at Amber.

In the recent episode and one previous episode he mentioned how people he barely knew ten minutes were going to the tabloids to make money off the story of how they know Matt.  Is that how long it took you Matt to impregnate and leave those women? Ten minutes?

I was reminded of the Oscar Wilde quote from Importance of Being Ernest: to lose one parent may be regarded as misfortune; to lose both could be seen as carelessness.

Knock up ONE could be regarded as youthful folly; seven or more appears to be way more than carelessness.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Leah, toddling into the batting cage place with her old lady purse, was the highlight of the episode for me. I wonder what she keeps in it. My guess is bubble gum, several flavors of Bonne Bell lip smackers, a photograph of Christina and the uncharged iPod Gary gave her.

I was imagining an emergency food supply, whistle, and flare gun. You know, for weekends at Mommy's.

• Love 17
32 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I was reminded of the Oscar Wilde quote from Importance of Being Ernest: to lose one parent may be regarded as misfortune; to lose both could be seen as carelessness.

Knock up ONE could be regarded as youthful folly; seven or more appears to be way more than carelessness.

Love it!

I hope Amber has gotten an HIV/AIDs test. That is just too many women for him to have had sex with and procreate with. No doubt no condom was used.

• Love 6

I think Ryan is on drugs or has some kind of mental illness.  Compare that last scene with how normal he seemed at the end of last season  when he was being sweet to Jayde or describing the other kids on Bentleys team.  I think he would be more consistent if it was injury related.  

12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber is very low key with Matt. I always imagine how a scene might play out if it was Gary instead of Matt.

When the dog had pissed in the hallway in that one jogger scene, Amber just sat there and said to Matt, "That's just great" in her sarcastic way. Imagine if that had been Gary instead. She would have cussed and yelled at Gary and made him clean that up before he took the dog out.

And likely threw a few punches his way.

8 hours ago, teapot said:

and imagine what a little tyrant she will be because she *can*?  that girl has such a warped sense of...everything.  Imagine if you were eight years old & you could tell adults whether or not they could go to the rest room?  The power trip is going to be on another level.  And I can't wait to see what she grows up to treat Farrah like.

Farrah better choose her own retirement home now if she doesn't want to end up in one owned by boss woman Sophia.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, teapot said:

I hate speculating on the un-reality of my reality shows (I pretended The Hills was real the entire time;  I really did) but methinks that was Farrah being "zany" and "acting" in her own "sitcom" right there...

I think you may be right especially about Farrah it's like she is always "on" when she's filming which is strange if I'm right cause that means she thinks about the stupid shit she says and still decides to say it. Just the verbiage she uses while talking makes no sense. It's like she trying to string every intelligent sounding word she knows the definition to  together to make an impressive sounding sentence. But I'm always like what the hell is she saying lol

• Love 6

Thanks to this episode, I've purchased a can of green beans, and went for froyo.  I can see how setting up the toppings and filling the machines could take an hour. I'm not sure if these places make the frozen yogurt on site, or if they come ready from a supplier, but if they're making 10 batches of yogurt each morning, that takes time too. 

Matt pretending to like the chalky orange cream bar showed his personality beautifully. His immediate "It's really good!" came across as sincere, body language and all. Then he turns to the camera to show his real thoughts. This little scene is Matt. He's a professional con artist.

Leah is such a thoughtful kid, offering to go check on Amber's chicken. For all of Gary's faults, he has done a bang-up job.

I don't recall seeing Nova at all this episode. Tyler has 1 good point, Catelynn can't go to treatment due to his suggestion. It's the difference between "I'm getting treatment because Tyler wants me to" vs. "I'm here because I want help" On the other hand, with depression so severe, sometimes you need someone else to drag you there, because picking up the phone to even make an appointment is too overwhelming, even if you desperately want help.

Farrah's business isn't going to last if she's managing it. The employee turnover rate is probably atrocious. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, lexiexx said:

I think Ryan is on drugs or has some kind of mental illness.  Compare that last scene with how normal he seemed at the end of last season  when he was being sweet to Jayde or describing the other kids on Bentleys team.  I think he would be more consistent if it was injury related.

This is a good point. There are definitely times when he appears more "with it" than others. Again, he reminds me of Leah from TM2. There are times when he functions quite normally, but in that scene with Bentley - homeboy was JACKED up. He nodded off in the middle of the day! Reminded me of Leah nodding off while holding her brother's baby, or while tying her shoes. I would be shocked - SHOCKED - if it's not drugs. 

6 hours ago, iheartla said:

I don't recall seeing Nova at all this episode.

Me either. Or the dogs, come to think of it. Maybe they all broke free. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, starfire said:

I am wondering how often Amber and Matt let those poor dogs out of the basement. In my mind I am picturing a ton of dog shit, pee, and unhappy dogs down there.

Sadly, I'm also picturing Nova fitting right into that scene, looking bewildered and amused in the center of it all.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, iheartla said:

Matt pretending to like the chalky orange cream bar showed his personality beautifully. His immediate "It's really good!" came across as sincere, body language and all. Then he turns to the camera to show his real thoughts. This little scene is Matt. He's a professional con artist.

You're totally right here. It's an interesting perspective. He's such a natural liar, even in spontaneous situations, and he knows it. That "it's really good" was so similar to "I wouldn't care if she's 900 pounds."

Like a lot of low level cons, he can't help himself. He wants acknowledgement for his talent.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, iheartla said:

On the other hand, with depression so severe, sometimes you need someone else to drag you there, because picking up the phone to even make an appointment is too overwhelming, even if you desperately want help.

Except Cate has her phone in her hands all the time. Even Tyler mentioned how her phone must be interesting as she was lying on the couch going through her phone. She does Snapchat regularly, too.  Now, this is not directed personally at you...how the fucking hell is it she can't bother to make a phone call to a professional when her phone never leaves her fucking hands?

• Love 4

I know a few of you think Macy's segments are boring, but I'm rather enjoying her interactions with her 3 kids. I think it's adorable to watch.  And Taylor has converted me, he's hands on with the kids. I love to see that.

Something needs to be done STAT with Ryan.   He give new meaning to the word crazy eyes.   And why on earth would Jen get him a gift of 'old albums'.  That as nothing to do with being a father.  Typical enabler she is.  Give, give, give.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, winnter said:

I know a few of you think Macy's segments are boring, but I'm rather enjoying her interactions with her 3 kids. I think it's adorable to watch.  And Taylor has converted me, he's hands on with the kids. I love to see that.

Something needs to be done STAT with Ryan.   He give new meaning to the word crazy eyes.   And why on earth would Jen get him a gift of 'old albums'.  That as nothing to do with being a father.  Typical enabler she is.  Give, give, give.

I gave my husband an antique rifle one year and some classic rock albums another. He got me Designing Women on DVD last year. I did not see anything weird about the gift. The fact that Bentley appeared to have nothing to do with it, however, was very telling.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, winnter said:

What would be appropriate gifts for a father?

To me, giving a gift the person would cherish and appreciate is what matters.

Ryan is a father. Not the best one. Far from it, but he is a father just like Amber is a mother. He is Jen's son. I am not clear why is it enabling to give one's child a Father's Day gift.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

What would be appropriate gifts for a father?

To me, giving a gift the person would cherish and appreciate is what matters.

Ryan is a father. Not the best one. Far from it, but he is a father just like Amber is a mother. He is Jen's son. I am not clear why is it enabling to give one's child a Father's Day gift.

Agree!

I actually thought that whole scene was sad.Ryan was sitting there at home alone, tweaking or whatever, when he should have been enjoying Father's Day with his son. Whatever is going on with him, he is unhealthy and it shows and nobody wants to be like that. The fact that Jen came over with those records and tried to act like everything was normal was just sad to me. He probably couldn't even process the situation, why they were there, or the gift. I am trying to put myself in her shoes and imagine if it was MY son. I am envisioning myself walking through the door with a gift in my arms, hoping that bringing him two things I know he's loved in the past (his son and the records) will be enough to make him "snap out" of whatever he's going through and bring him back for a few seconds or hours-and then realizing that nothing I will ever do will be enough. I know she has enabled him in the past and hasn't done him any favors but at that moment my heart kind of broke for her. She must feel so helpless. That realization of having to step back and walk away, knowing you can't actually help a person, is a terrible one. 

Presents, eh. In our house we don't like a lot of "things" so we try to buy or make stuff for each other that we know the person will really like and use. Instead of a box of candy or card this year, my husband bought me an old toybox. It rocked my world. 

• Love 13

The strangest thing about this episode was,  Amber cooking grilled chicken and green beans  and still going through the drive thru for Leah.  Why not just put more chicken on the grill and share the canned green beans or make a salad. I didn't understand  that. I get that people can't or don't like to cook BUt Amber was already cooking. SMH. 

Will Farrah's employees have to wear those glasses while they work? She mentioned they were part of the uniform.  I can tell you, if I walked into a business  and every employee had on those ugly ass glasses,  I'd turn right around and walk out.  Farrah is just so damn odd. When I see interact with people,  I think, she can't really be human.  It's like she's an alien trying to act human lol. 

• Love 23
On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 10:39 PM, SPLAIN said:

Allow me to say (post) to you I am sorry for all you had to endure. I know from your posts you have certainly been through a helluva lot. I am happy that you found something that helped you with what you were going through.

I quoted a part of your comment to respond to. You found the right prescription that finally helped to jump start your brain. What works for one patient, may not work for another. Still, you found what works for you. I am sure as much as you felt you couldn't even get out of bed, somewhere inside you had the desire to want to feel better and not allow this depression to take over your life. You seem to have made that effort to better your quality of life. So happy for you.

Cate is not making any effort IMO. Catelynn has been shown where she is just too damn giddy and happy and full of energy. The ride to Boogie town, for instance. She spent more energy into searching for and buying a pig, picking it up, and getting all the required equipment for it. She even took time while driving to make sure she got high. When it comes to her health, she doesn't have the energy to make a psychiatric appointment. She can't bother to make sure she is at that appointment on time. She quickly indulged in her pot smoking again, and has too many excuses for not doing what the professionals advised her to do. She only has herself to blame for not even doing the bare minimum to help her get to that place. 

WELL SAID SPLAIN???????

CATE DOESN'T TRY, POINT BLANK!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I would want to be able to see my employees eyes. If Farrah is going to have the glasses as part of the uniform, perhaps Ryan will apply.

Ryan doesn't need to work. Jen pays for his bills.

• Love 4

I could be wrong, but I thought Butch mentioned on the show or the Butch special, he had been sober for a year before he acquired the job.  Butch has so much experience at being on probation and parole. He once mentioned being on probation for ten straight years. I don't think this job is a parole requirement as much as it is a requirement for his own self-worth. Even if it was a parole requirement, he fulfilled it. He is doing what he should be doing. He's a grown man who needs to be working and providing, and thinking of the future. Something the rest of these yahoos on this show aren't doing.

Butch when he was 21 years old:

118gjt1.jpg

• Love 9

I agree, as long as Butcher isn't a visitor to Boogytown, he is doing as well as can be expected. And considering the time period when the above picture was taken, Butch is MUCH better looking as a young man than the little bitch Tyler.

• Love 12

I don't think records are a weird Father's Day gift. Records are cool! I think they're a weird gift for Ryan, though. He doesn't look like the vinyl type. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if Jen brought a bunch of HER old (valuable?) albums over so he could pawn them for drug money. 

I know that sounds extreme, but some family will do anything for each other. I just found out our new neighbor beat the crap out of his grandma and that's why his grandparents bought him the place next to ours. To get him our of their house. But they bought him a house??? What??? 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, ChicagoChris said:

I agree, as long as Butcher isn't a visitor to Boogytown, he is doing as well as can be expected. And considering the time period when the above picture was taken, Butch is MUCH better looking as a young man than the little bitch Tyler.

Tyler takes after Kim in the looks department. He takes after her in other ways as well.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, imjagain said:

The strangest thing about this episode was,  Amber cooking grilled chicken and green beans  and still going through the drive thru for Leah.  Why not just put more chicken on the grill and share the canned green beans or make a salad. I didn't understand  that. I get that people can't or don't like to cook BUt Amber was already cooking. SMH. 

Will Farrah's employees have to wear those glasses while they work? She mentioned they were part of the uniform.  I can tell you, if I walked into a business  and every employee had on those ugly ass glasses,  I'd turn right around and walk out.  Farrah is just so damn odd. When I see interact with people,  I think, she can't really be human.  It's like she's an alien trying to act human lol. 

If the glasses are required part of the uniform I would be like "aw shucks, I wear prescription glasses"... although Farrah would likely use that as basis not to hire me to begin with... whatever will I do (insert sad face).

• Love 4
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I would want to be able to see my employees eyes. If Farrah is going to have the glasses as part of the uniform, perhaps Ryan will apply.

Ryan can be a Copa Boba mascot with just the eye

23 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Agree!

I actually thought that whole scene was sad.Ryan was sitting there at home alone, tweaking or whatever, when he should have been enjoying Father's Day with his son. Whatever is going on with him, he is unhealthy and it shows and nobody wants to be like that. The fact that Jen came over with those records and tried to act like everything was normal was just sad to me. He probably couldn't even process the situation, why they were there, or the gift. I am trying to put myself in her shoes and imagine if it was MY son. I am envisioning myself walking through the door with a gift in my arms, hoping that bringing him two things I know he's loved in the past (his son and the records) will be enough to make him "snap out" of whatever he's going through and bring him back for a few seconds or hours-and then realizing that nothing I will ever do will be enough. I know she has enabled him in the past and hasn't done him any favors but at that moment my heart kind of broke for her. She must feel so helpless. That realization of having to step back and walk away, knowing you can't actually help a person, is a terrible one. 

Presents, eh. In our house we don't like a lot of "things" so we try to buy or make stuff for each other that we know the person will really like and use. Instead of a box of candy or card this year, my husband bought me an old toybox. It rocked my world. 

It was a sad scene for me as well. I have to admit, when the first scene had Ryan sitting there as the producer walked in to talked to him, I put aside all his shitty and illegal behavior (cat killings) and felt incredibly sad for all involved. Ryan is just out there. He is most definitely on something. I hate that he has harmed animals. That is a deal breaker with me. When I hear that someone has harmed animals, my mind goes straight to the idea that they are a future abuser, a future serial killer, or somewhere in between.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think records are a weird Father's Day gift. Records are cool! I think they're a weird gift for Ryan, though. He doesn't look like the vinyl type. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if Jen brought a bunch of HER old (valuable?) albums over so he could pawn them for drug money. 

I know that sounds extreme, but some family will do anything for each other. I just found out our new neighbor beat the crap out of his grandma and that's why his grandparents bought him the place next to ours. To get him our of their house. But they bought him a house??? What??? 

I just don't see mousey Jen as the type to have records that would be worth any kind of money these days, certainly not enough to fuel a drug addiction, and unless Ryan was hooked on Flintstones Chewables I don't think selling some allen wrench is going to get him any money either, they give those away for free at Ikea. 

Not saying he's not on drugs, just that he isn't selling those low dollar items for enough money for the kind of drugs that give you Manson eyes and make you kill cats.

I tried to see what those albums were but couldn't get a good look, maybe I'll try again...I'm curious what Jen would think Ryan would like, color me surprised Ryan even has a turntable.

• Love 2

I don't know. I've known some addicts who would pawn anything little thing they could get their hands on. Money adds up. Tools, I believe, are a more commonly pawned item. As for Jen, I think the woman exists in denial. Ryan could have said, "Hey, mom, didn't grandpa have a collection of old records. I just got a turntable and I'd really like his Carl Perkins and Merle Haggard LPs" and she'd eat it right up. Even if she knows deep down that it's BS. I guess I just find THAT more believable than Ryan being a vinyl fan.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, pakalolo said:

I just don't see mousey Jen as the type to have records that would be worth any kind of money these days, certainly not enough to fuel a drug addiction, and unless Ryan was hooked on Flintstones Chewables I don't think selling some allen wrench is going to get him any money either, they give those away for free at Ikea. 

Not saying he's not on drugs, just that he isn't selling those low dollar items for enough money for the kind of drugs that give you Manson eyes and make you kill cats.

I tried to see what those albums were but couldn't get a good look, maybe I'll try again...I'm curious what Jen would think Ryan would like, color me surprised Ryan even has a turntable.

Let's see, I'd guess Jen was a young mom and Ryan was born in 88, so Jen was likely born in the mid to late 60s, maybe very early 70s. 

Even money says at least one of those records was Olivia Newton John. Probably the Captain and Tennile too. She strikes me as a Peter Cetera fan as well...

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Tatum said:

Let's see, I'd guess Jen was a young mom and Ryan was born in 88, so Jen was likely born in the mid to late 60s, maybe very early 70s. 

Even money says at least one of those records was Olivia Newton John. Probably the Captain and Tennile too. She strikes me as a Peter Cetera fan as well...

I'd add a few Barry Manilows to that list as well.

• Love 2

I think Jen had a Men At Work album, but really "rocked" to Poison. 

I think if Maci suspected Ryan of using illicit drugs, we'd know. She'd probably hint, at least. I sure hope he's not on anything. Is there no other explanation for those beady eyes? I don't know anything about how people on drugs look, so I'm genuinely wondering...

• Love 3