Type keyword(s) to search

Made In Chelsea - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I can't really stand the very end of a scene where the people who are in it give each other those awkwards looks @ each other because I guess they know that's the end of the scene...Can't they just cut to the next sequence as soon as the very last word has been said? ;-x

Oh Rosie, Rosie, those reddish-pink shades do not flatter you!

Edited by OrientalAmish

Episode 9:

Louise reels from the news that Alik has to return to New York, but will they lay their cards on the table and move forward or does this spell the end?

Airs June 8, 2015.

(edited)

I hope Andy gets a successful relationship this season because I think he has gone like one season too many without a girlfriend or @ least on the show.... He does try to play the field, but I think he is just a "one-gal" kinda man.... And, if he does get a girlfriend, I hope his future gal will appear on the show.... I'm not saying that they should air the going-ons of their relationship on the show, but @ least see them together as bf + gf in some scenes.... Don't be like Proudluck + Stevie who barely are on the show probably because they both got girlfriends now... Then again, it's probably better to not air a lot of relationship shit on the show to keep it successful....

Just a thought, though....

Note to Proudluck: Stop, letting your hair down! Either put your hair up or cut it! You do not look good @ all with that hair loose!

Edited by OrientalAmish

I was totally loving the pointless scene Mark Francis/Victoria scene of the week because she was all being pervy asking for more dick pics....LOL.... If Victoria acted more like this, I might like her more.... I started liking her 1% after watching that....It's funny on how whenever they do their scenes talking/doing the same things, but yet Mark Francis comes off as charming + hilarious while Victoria is a vapid snob with that nasal voice of hers....

• Love 1
(edited)

Episode 10:

"Made in Chelsea--100th Episode Special"

Rick Edwards presents a behind-the-scenes trip down memory lane. Various cast including Caggie, Francis and Ollie Locke reminisce in a revealing tell all. Plus, there's a sneak peek at MiC The Movie.

Episode 11:

The 100th episode of the show sees Alik forced to return to New York after almost a year in Chelsea, leaving Louise to face life in the Royal Borough alone.

Airing June 15, 2015.

Edited by OnceSane
added episode 11

They've been planning the movie for some time.

What. A. Shock. Spenny cheated on Lauren. I wonder if she high-fived him after.

And IDK how Lucy keeps a straight face when she deals with Lauren. I also don't know how she is so good at pretending to give a fuck about Stephanie.

Oh, poor Nicola. Alex the uber cheater isn't ready for marriage at the age of 24. Whatever will she do? I don't have to ask what he'll do, because Alex will just go bang a few dozen chicks while relaxing and/or partying with the guys.

A rather lackluster end to the season, though the festival looked like a good time. I see Lauren didn't end up high-fiving Spencer, but he did give her a key to his place. Guess we'll see him cheat on her a half dozen more times during both the L.A. season and season 10 following.

(edited)

I´m only on episode 10 and just wanted to say FINALLY we got enough Mark Francis! I love him, and like some others here I have begun to appreciate Victoria a bit too. It was so fun to see him planning a party and making up some riddle for the unwashed to solve if they wanted to get in. I wish Mark Francis could get his own show, it could be about him doing all kinds of things, talking about them, how to do them right etc. And part of it could be a talk show (I know it´s too much to wish for).

Edited by halkatla

Episode 1:

Spin-off from the reality show in which the gang heads out to Los Angeles for the summer. Jamie meets glamorous Naz and is immediately smitten, while Binky tries to put her feelings for JP behind her, but finds it difficult to deal with the female attention he's getting in L.A.

Airs August 10, 2015.

OMG, Toff brushed her hair!

And, Toff has discovered the wonders of brushing her hair! Woooo LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

In the last segment where Binky was mentioning that she was dating someone + ended it before they went to LA, I wonder if she was talking about that "bf" whom she was dating, but the guy didn't want to be seen on MIC or JP? Hmmm.....

Episode 2:

Binky realizes the strength of her feelings for JP. Naz has an amazing first date with Jamie but learns some unsettling truths about his dating history. And there's problems between Steph and Josh.

Airs August 17, 2015.

Well crap.  I thought maybe we had it somewhere in the US.

I love your avatar, BTW.  :)

Thank you!

You could check Amazon Prime, Hulu, or iTunes and see if any of those services offer the show.

As much I heart Jamie, it infuriates me on how he tries to play girls....He acts like is in love with being in love, but then runs for the hills when things get good.... UGH JAMIE! Am I hallucinating when I say that Mytton is not as bad compared to Jamie?

As much I heart Jamie, it infuriates me on how he tries to play girls....He acts like is in love with being in love, but then runs for the hills when things get good.... UGH JAMIE! Am I hallucinating when I say that Mytton is not as bad compared to Jamie?

Well, Mitten my cheat on you, but Jamie will cheat on you, tell you it was no big deal and then try to make it your fault he cheated. So…yeah.

Poor Binky (I say this like I believe she really gives a rat's ass about JP). And Ollie is back just to spill the tea to Gaby? That's lame even for him, though I think he'll stick around for a bit.

I´m finding everyone so charming and lovable this time around, especially Mark Francis, Toff and Binky. No-one annoys me in the least, not even Naz, who is kind of crazy and intense. When Binky and Jess were talking about Mr Darcy coming to the bar and scooping them up and putting them on a horse, lol.

Episode 1:

The reality show returns with Spencer ready to greet the rest of the gang with open arms on their arrival back from Los Angeles. Jamie left LA upset over Jess's decision to remain friends, but when they spend the night together, he has renewed hope, while Tiff and Sam's relationship is about to hit a very rocky patch.

Airs October 19, 2015.

LOL moments of the first episode:

• Spencer doing the exaggerated impression of Jamie when he was told that Jamie had sex with Jess: "We had sex..... We are in looovveeeee!"
  • Spencer making a point to make it an announcement to let everyone @ the table know that Jamie + Jess had sex....

Harney is not that cute, but got pretty eyes....I am glad that Sam broke it off with Tiff after she told him she kissed another guy.... I think I heard her say that she still thinks about the dude she kissed to Stephanie earlier in the episode....So that's not a good sign....

Edited by OrientalAmish

I felt so much second hand embarrassment for Binky. She is trying so hard to make this thing with JP work but it's so obvious he just does not like her enough and he is saying as much and she is just not hearing it. It's so awkward to watch. 

Same with Jamie. Jess is not that into you, Jamie. Move on

Lucy's boyfriend is so gorgeous i love watching him, wooden as he is. 

• Love 2

Yeah, Binky and Jamie should cut their losses. I really hope neither potential relationship is an all season long thing.

I think this episode was the most I've ever liked Spenny. Snarky!Spenny is pretty awesome, and him calling out all the drama crap was hilarious!

Funny that Sam dumped Tiff cold after she kissed someone else, but begged her for a second chance when he did the same in the past.

I think I'm in love with Mr. Watson (Lucy and Tiff's dad)…he was funny and chill and didn't seem like the typical reality show famewhore parent.

I still don't care about Ollie, Victoria or Stephanie.

• Love 2

I still don't care about Ollie, Victoria or Stephanie.

Ollie's face looks strange, like he got too many fillers. Maybe from the same place Toff did.  Victoria has always rubbed me the wrong way after the whole Cheska fiasco but i feel like MF needs better hanger ons. 

• Love 1

I legit laughed out loud at Ollie's "man on man" slip when on the phone with JP. I also would find it mortifying if i was Binky to see others try so hard to make a guy like me. He has already said he doesn't like her! 

• Love 1

I have been watching Season 4 back and Binky has EXACT same story line - except with Jamie. 

Jamie like Binky, Binky likes Jamie, but Jamie doesn't want to make the leap with Binky and hurt their friendship...blah blah blah.

Come on Binky, step up your game - stop letting these men walk all over you and determine your worth! They should be the ones desperatly trying to be with you.

• Love 1

Rosie looked really pretty during her lunch with Richard. I have never seen her look that good in 10 seasons. Steph's 'date' was so awkward and LOL at Brigita trying to spin in that James was so obsessed with her that he'd remember a girl saying "i am going to fuck you tonight." Sam is out of control, he is all bluster.