Type keyword(s) to search

Made In Chelsea - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I wish we saw more Proudlock, & I'd love if Cags showed up for a brief visit.

I think they probably both have better things to do.  I wonder if we'll ever see Caggie again.  Spencer mentions her once in a while.   It's funny how many of the cast try singing in night clubs.  Proudlock has his fashionisto career.  He's usually in the episodes but probably after work.  He hasn't participated in a fake romance yet.  Now, I'm sorry Binky ever did, the way things turned out.

• Love 1

I saw the part of that one show that he did that also had Joey Essex in it.  How's that for specific?

I think you mean Splash, where people were diving, There's also Tom Daley Goes Global, but I haven't watched any of that yet.  I don't know if I'll  watch the new one with Beckham either,  going on his travels to Brazil, Into The Unknown.

• Love 1
(edited)

Quote is from  Jamie, "Surely Time's a Tickin'"
Jamie:  "They live out of each others' pockets.  Binky and Alex aren't hanging around with anyone apart from themselves. "

Spencer:  Probably one of my exes.
Fordy:  Well, we are in Chelsea.

Lucy gives Jamie permission to "enjoy" Riley, then she goes out with Spencer.

Victoria wears blue (teal?), which is not darker than black.
Mark Francis:  Imagine going for dinner with someone, who then proceeds to order Beer Battered Fish and Chips,  wouldn't you just leave before they finished the sentence.   You'd take your handbag and run.  You'd leave the fur. 
Cheska comes in
Victoria:  Maybe someone will be ordering the beer battered fish and chips after all.  
They go to Longleat with Binky.  Cheska Louise Lucy are mad about that. 
Mark Francis:  His hair's a little too perpendicular (Alex)
Mark Francis doesn't know what a bell end is.   Alex is a bell end., Binky's bell end.

Dueling crying scenes between Binky and Lucy.

Jamie:  I liked RIley, then when I saw her house i liked her a lot more.

There's a party, Hollywood glamour themed.  Proudlock is there.   Fordy tells Fran that she's third-wheeling.  She doesn't leave, so Fordy leaves with Louise.
I was waiting for Binky to throw a drink in Cheska's face.   What!  A party, and no drinks thrown!
There are some people who are just there because they're going to be in the NY series.
Riley confronts Jamie in front of Lucy. 
Lucy:  Stevie's honest, You're not, Get over it!

Next week, all the fake relationships come to a head.  Binky even argues with her mum!

Edited by atomationage
  • Love 1

Victoria and Mark Francis should have a spin off show.  I didn't even mind their friend Sophia this time.  They're seducing Binky away from her older friends, but only because she's the most beautiful woman on the show.

I'm not a fan of Victoria, but I adore Mark Francis.  He knows how to turn a phrase.  Plus, I love how he dresses.

I'm over Fran trying to do anything.

• Love 1
(edited)

Season 1
1      "Ad Victorem Spolias – To The Victor Go The Spoils"     
2       "Quick, Let's Have A Quickie"  
3       "I'm So Honest With Everyone, Maybe It's A Downfall"
4        "Do I Look Like Jesus?"               
5        "Take Your Passion, Make It Happen."  
6        "Problems Not Solutions, That's The Way I Live My Life"
7        "Payback's A Bitch"
8         "I Find It The Biggest Turn On That He's Shouting At Me"

Season 2
1         "Capitalism Makes You Beautiful"          
2         "When I Was Younger I Experimented With Clingfilm"
3         "Babe, You're Attituding At Me"              
4          "No One Likes A Banjo"
5          "My Mum Sometimes Calls Me Football Head" 
6          "Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi?"       
7          "You've Gotta Level The Playing Field" 
8          "How Do They Find Flamingo Roadkill?"
9          "Je Suis Amoreuse De Toi"        
10         "Here's To Friendship" 
"Christmas Is About Giving And Forgiving"

Season 3
1         "When You're Part of the Party, You Never Want the Party to Stop"
2         "What's Mine Is Mine and What's Yours We Share"        
3         "Sabotage Is Not Chic"
4         "What's the Point of a Point to Point"  
5         "I'm Really Not That Gay at All"  
6         "Until The Book's Closed It's Open"       
7         "Karma's A Bitch"           
8         "Everyone Has Skeletons In Their Close

9         "It's Called Dessert And Apparently It's Sucking Richard's Face"               

10       "At The End Of The Day, I've Got The Crazy Title. No One Can Steal That From Me"

Season 4
1         "If You Want To Crack On And Go Head To Head... You'll Fucking Lose"  
2         "The More You Can't Have Someone... You Want Them More" 
3         "No One You Want At A Party Is Going To Turn Up To A Themed Party, Unless It's Versailles"    
4         "I Could Fall In Love With You So Easily..."         
5         "A Man At 23 Is A Bit Like A Girl At 15"  
6         "They're Wriggly Little Buggers"
7         "I Think You've Got The Costume Wrong Tonight Because It's Not Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air"  
8         "I'd Rather Die Than Be Friends With Her
9         "If I Wanted To Sleep With Other Girls, I Could"               
10        "I Used To Charge Younger Boys For Bunny Cuddles" 
11        "I Didn't Know Reindeers Actually Existed. I Thought They Were, Like, A Mythical Creature" 

Series 5
1       "I Made A Mistake That I Wanted To Cover Up"                  
2       "I Am Not A Robot"       
3       "Of Course I'm Going To Say I'm Straight"  
4       "He Is Being A Tit"
5       "Kill Jamie, Marry Andy, Kiss Spencer"
6       "I Wouldn't Want My Daughter Going Out With Spencer Matthews" 
7        "Is He A Fantastic Lay?"

8        "See You Later, Spenny" 
9         "It's Very Rare To Find Someone Who Hasn't F*cked One Of Your Friends" 
10       "Hot Tubs Are Like My Nemesis"

11       "She's Becoming Spencer"        

Series 6
1         "I'd Have Sex With Any Of My Exes"      
2         "Your Friends Are All Pretty Rude"         
3         "If You Are Going To Play Two Girls, It's Best To Play Two Who Don't Know Each Other"  
4          "I Once Knew Someone Who Had A Sleeping Bag"          
5          "Your Buds Are Way More Important Than Any Girl"  
6          "Willies Aren't Such A Big Thing, We All Know That"
7          "You Need to Get Under Someone to Get Over Someone"
8          "Let's Go For A Drink, Maybe Some Fondling"  
9          "Fancy A Bit Of African Holiday Sex?" 
10        "If You Knew Everything I'd Be In Deep Deep Trouble" 
11           "Miracles Happen At Christmas"

Series 7
1         "There's Gonna Be A Storm"
2          "Doesn't Everyone Have Secrets?" 
3          "People Think I Look Like Karl Lagerfeld"
4          "There's Difference Between Bro Code And Being-A-D*ck Code" 
5          "If Your Dick's Working, Your Head's Working"

6          "I Want To Be In Everyone's Breast Pocket, Caressing Half Of London's Nipples"          
7          "Everyone Loves A Toff"
8           "I Was Sucked Into A World I Didn't Know"  
9          "You're Like A Fat Tom Daley"

10         "When Are We Getting Married?"   

I can't find a title yet for Episode 11.  There were also the End of Season Party episodes, The Live in Chelsea episodes, and the various 4oD offering like Mad on Chelsea. 

Edited by atomationage
(edited)

They had better find something interesting to do in NY.

I think the NY series is why this finale was so boring.  The producers want everyone to tune into the NY series to see the drama continue.  But I think it's going to be more of the same.  Binky vs. The World, & all the boys trying to convince Alex to dump Binky "for her own good & your own, mate".  RME

I don't mind manufactured drama, but it feels like this season everything was so obviously manufactured that it's hard to suspend disbelief & enjoy it.  At least it looks like we'll see more of Proudlock in NY.

Edited by OnceSane

After voicing her views on Alex and Binky's relationship, Lucy has found herself alienated by the rest of the girls. It's not long before Lucy befriends New York fashion blogger Billie, who soon catches the eye of both Spencer and Jamie. But Lucy has other ideas for her new best friend and steers Billie in the direction of a newly single Stevie.

Binky has also arrived in New York, and soon catches up with Rosie and Louise, who are curious as to why Alex is not with her.

Proudlock and Stevie throw a party in their swanky New York pad, and when Proudlock introduces Louise to his friend, native New Yorker and alpha male Alik, it looks as though romance could soon be in the air.

Binky is forced to finally confront both Cheska and Lucy over their previous bad blood.

• Love 1

Jamie crying over Mytton.

That was ridiculous.  I can't wait to find out why Jamie's crying.  I think Alex cheated on him. ;-P

I'm glad the Alex/Binky relationship is over (or at least it better be).  & look, Binky's already made up with her friends!  This isn't fake at all! LOL  Looks like Lucy might be on the outs with the girls...again.  This storyline is tired, can't they come up with something else?

• Love 1

Binky is getting her life back together after the revelation that she has split with Alex, but she is in for a shock when he flies out to New York to be with the gang. And how long will Alex stay when his loyal friend Jamie discovers that he has been trying it on with his ex-girlfriend while the gang have been in New York - is this one step too far? Meanwhile, Stevie and Spencer are stepping up the race to date Billie, while love might also be in the air for Rosie and Louise as they double date with Alik and his friend Jules.

• Love 1

Ooh!  Is Alex going home?  I hope so.  I'm not sad to say goodbye to Cheska and Fran either.  & Jamie saw what it's like to be on the other side regarding Alex.  Does this mean Jamie & Binky will try again?  Probably one day.  But maybe not in NYC. 

Jules has an open relationship with his girlfriend & will probably try to date both Rosie & Lucy.  Interesting.  I hope he doesn't call one of them the other's name.

& as always, Spencer & someone else (Stevie in this case) are interested in the same girl.  & Spencer's marking his territory as he usually does.

• Love 1

I never thought Binky would get on the plane.  & I think that thanks to the newly-minted drama (Alex & Jamie's ex), it would be dumb if Alex actually boarded the plane.  I'm guessing this season will be a lot of Binky trying to ignore/avoid Alex & him doing the same with Jamie.

• Love 1

Having unceremoniously dispatched Alex back to Chelsea, Binky turns her attention to celebrating her birthday in New York in style - celebrations that include a boat, a naked man and a very exciting surprise appearance from an old friend.

Louise and Rosie continue to double date Alik and Jules, but while love blooms for Alik and Louise, Rosie could be heading for a fall as it turns out that there's more to the charming Jules that meets the eye.

Spencer's nose is put out of joint when he discovers Stevie has been wooing Billie behind his back, so Spencer vows to restore the natural order of things by outdating Stevie to win the girl.

• Love 1

I'm so glad Alex is gone.  Hopefully he'll stay gone.

I can't wait to see Rosie's face when Jules tells her about his girlfriend & their "open relationship".  Jules seems like he thinks he quite edgy simply because his girlfriend doesn't care if he bones other chicks.

I could have done without Gabriela.  I hate her singing voice so much, it just seems so put on.  & I didn't miss her at all; in fact, I forgot all about her. 

& I loved seeing Proudlock without his bun/ponytail.  I forgot what he looked like with his hair down, even the the circumstances had it looking less than its best.

Despite the success of his romantic date with Billie, Stevie is uneasy when Billie agrees to go on a second date with Spencer. Lucy is agitated about Billie dating both boys, and confronts her. Love blossoms between Alik and Louise, while Rosie accepts a date with Jules. But how will she feel when she knows the truth about Jules's polyamorous lifestyle?

• Love 1

Mark-Francis & Binky shopping together was my everything!  Especially him being worried about her taking a taxi instead of his car.  I like him so much better away from Victoria.  I don't know if alligators are still endangered, but I know there is still a market for products made from their skin.  Alik is kinda hilarious, even as he throws his friend under the bus.  I wouldn't mind seeing him doing his fashion thing in London.

I really liked Stevie standing up for himself with Billie.  He wants the girl he likes to like him & only be with him while they are dating.  Totally understandable.  & I figured they'd bring Stephanie Pratt back into the picture as soon as I heard they were doing an American season.

I guess playing cricket paid off when it came to the baseball game, they actually got some hits in.

I did not need to see Sam at all.  I hope he's only around for a short period of time.

I liked Riley & Jamie's bet.  I wanted to see Riley eat a horrible sandwich, though.  The hot dog suit isn't a big deal.

Jules calling Rosie "irrational"?  Ooh, I'm surprised her eyes didn't shoot lasers at him.

• Love 1

Stevie is walking on air after his victory in the battle with Spencer to win Billie's affections, but Spencer is still adamant he is in with a chance. Fate may have helped out too as Stevie's ex-girlfriend Stephanie pays a surprise visit to New York. Things are hotting up with Alik and Louise as he invites her to the Hamptons, at the same time as Billie and Binky plan a girly getaway. But Spencer and Jamie have got wind of their trip and plan to surprise the gang there.

Meanwhile, Rosie is reeling from the news that Jules has multiple girlfriends, but some of the Chelsea gang are intrigued by his lifestyle choice... no prizes for guessing who!

• Love 1

Following a glorious summer in New York, Mark Francis hosts a little boat affair on the Hudson before the gang go home to Chelsea.

Louise and Alik are avoiding the realities of their impending separation, and their friends are pessimistic about the chances of a long-term relationship. Will the transatlantic lovebirds find a way to make it work?

Stevie finds himself in another love triangle, and this time he's in the middle. Will he stay true to Billie, or will his New York girl be cast aside for Stephanie? Did Billie make the right decision in choosing Stevie over Spencer?

Everything comes to a head, and it's sink or swim as the series comes to a dramatic end.

• Love 1

Wow, this episode was incredibly boring.  The best part was Mark Francis, Binky, & Rosie in the diner.  & that's not saying much.  I don't care about Stephanie Pratt; & seeing Spencer do his usual lying to get a chick in bed just grosses me out at this point.

• Love 1

I hadn't realized another season had started! Caught up this weekend.

Jules and Jana are giving me fake reality TV life! Those two! Jules is the real-life child of Derek Zoolander and Matilda Jeffries; the social climbing, hipster narcicist. Which, let's be honest, makes for great TV. Besides, he's not afraid to let his unconventionality shine -- which makes him interesting, in my book. And his girlfriend Jana!? She's the poster child for "models aren't necessarily 'gorgeous'" (not that she's ugly or anything), they just have the right proprtions and can wear makeup well. Both are giving me major anorexic vibes, though. Admitedly, I checked out Jules and Jana's blog, "Polyglamorous" - oh man, these two! If you have some time, head on over to read about how much they like to read. Seriously, in nearly every post, they feel the need to tell you how much they love books, and how smart they are, and if that's not enough -- they also like to take pictures of their book shelves -- to, ya know, prove how much they read. "We're smart! We really, really, really are! See, we REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAD!" Basically, they remind me of me when I was 21, dumb and arrogant.

Last we left Binky, I was not feeling her -- but she seems to be turning it around. Yay. And I dig her sister.

I'm surprised at how much I'm liking Louise this season. And her little NY love interest, Alik, cracks me up. He's the kinda kid that would elicit a "what a nice boy," from my grandma. And he is! Affected and image obsessed, but a nice boy nonetheless. I just about died of laughter when he delievered his speech about "doing something grounding," like "playing music or painting," everyday from about "6:00pm to midnight." LOL!!!!! And oh man, his kissing skills look horrendous! But again, he is great TV.

Billie, Stevie, Lucy, Stephanie - Meh; could not care less. Although, I do like Billie.

Spencer and Jamie were made for reality TV -- and they are always fun to watch. Especially Jamie -- he's just ball of fun. I loved when he admitted at lunch, to Binky and Lucy, that he's a big old impressionable teddy bear who follows other people's leads. His growing self-awareness couldn't be more adorable.

And of course, Proudlock. Who, thank goodness, is looking good again. May that ponytale thing never return! He is, by far, the most mature one of the gang.

• Love 1

First, Made in Chelsea producers, here's a hats off to you. Because you know how to do fakrality, right! There's nothing ever too serious, and they keep it fun. They know, we know, it's fake.

So, on to the finale!

As a native New Yawkah, the first "stands up and applauds" goes to Brother Sam for his "best ice-cream in the tri-state area" [makes triangle motion] joke. LOL! EVREYTHING in NY is marketed as "best in the tri-state area" (which, by the way, is NY, NJ and CT, Sam). Ahhh, so funny. Because people from Britain watching NY TV ARE probably like: "what in the eff is this tri-state they keep talking about, and why should I care!" I seriously couldn't stop laughing for a good 3 minutes.

Jamie's infomercial skit. I use the word skit purposefully. It was brilliant. (Because what NYer hasn't found themselves knee deep in infomercial products after a drunken night? OMG. It was so knowing and perfect.)

I skipped over all the Billie/Stevie/Stephanie stuff -- because I genuinely don't care. BUT, Stevie's melon jacket on the boat? Amazing. Must find for husband.

Alik and Louise -- rocking each other's sugah worlds. He is so earnest. I love their fake relationship. AND, I'm thrilled Lucy and Proudlock are delving into fake relationship territory...if it means more Proudlock screen time, I'm in. (because MY LORD is that man beautiful!)

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 1

AND, I'm thrilled Lucy and Proudlock are delving into fake relationship territory...if it means more Proudlock screen time, I'm in.

Ditto.  The only reason I care about Lucy/Proudlock is because I hope to see more Proudlock.  I do find it funny that it took this long for a fakemance.  Wasn't his last one Caggie's cousin back in season 2 or 3?  & will this lead to a Binky/Jamie reconnecting romantically?

• Love 1

Soo...Alik seems intense. More intense than in New York. Will he go all stalker on Louise?

& I haven't decided how I feel about the new people, they are okay I guess. At least it's nice to see Binky getting back out there.

Proudlock & Lucy are so damn unconvincing. It's awkward as hell. And I don't think we need another Watson, so bye Lucy's sister!

• Love 1

I don't think the pile on on Mytton will last long (if there' s one at all), Jamie forgave him, Binky's coping, & everyone will band together against the newcomers. I expect the whole thing to blow over by episode 4. And by then, there will be new drama to mine.

• Love 1

Andy Jordan is busy expressing how he feels about his ex-girlfriend Louise finding love in New York, but it's not well received by her new beau. Louise doesn't have much time before an explosive relevation threatens to tear Chelsea's newest couple apart.

Lucy and Proudlock finally have a first date, which they had vowed to keep a secret, but in true Chelsea style the news spreads like wildfire. Meanwhile, another romance is on the cards as fitness instructor Will limbers up to woo Binky.

Lucy & Proudlock were almost cute, & definitely charming. Too bad they have zero romantic chemistry.

Was Victoria trying to hit on the polo dude? Dream on, girl. He seemed more interested in Mark-Francis. Speaking of Mark, still LOVE him & everything he does/says (especially when I don't also have to deal with Victoria.

Andy's apology was so damn awkward & fake. And they're already doing a cheating s/l with Alik & Louise AND Lucy/Proudlock? Good grief, come up with some other damn fake storylines, producers!

Sam's presentation was just awful. Talk about awkward.

Oh & Binky still can do (almost) no wrong.

News of Alik's rumored infidelity reaches Louise. Proudlock stands by Alik, but Jamie thinks there's more to the story than meets the eye. As Will and Binky get physical during their personal training sessions, Will finds it impossible to ignore his feelings.

Lucy and Proudlock struggle to stay just friends, but when things start to heat up again, Lucy discovers some shocking news about Proudlock.

• Love 1

Tension is mounting between Proudlock and the boys. A day out to Eton turns into a bitching session behind Proudlock's back. Having secured a date with Binky, New Chelsea boy Will pulls out all the stops to impress her at a romantic location. Louise has put the rumors of Alik cheating behind her, but the girls push her to investigate the text from the mystery girl on his phone. Will this finally put an end to her feelings of doubt?

• Love 1

This episode was a bit boring. I liked Binky preferring to.stay single & Alik's facial expressions.when Louise talked to phone girl. Other than that, meh. Oh & I guess.Victoria and Sophie will be mean girls separately rather than together. Big whoop.

And I didn't like Alex's glee in the previews for next week when he found out Binky & Will' s romance wouldn't continue. Dude, why do you care? You proved you didn't really want Binky when you cheated on her repeatedly. So why throw salt on their game? I bet he thinks Binky still loves him/wants him back.

• Love 1

With the rumors of Alik's cheating behind him, his relationship with Louise seems back on track. However, things look set to take a turn for the worse when Lucy hears news that will rock the couple again.

After saying goodbye in New York, Stevie is adjusting to the news that Stephanie Pratt is back in London. Will the former couple rekindle their romance?

Shocked at the news that Binky has ended things with Will already, how will Alex take the new boy's suggestion that he is to blame?

• Love 1

Why is Andy acting a Alik's sherpa through the minefield that is dating Louise? More than a little odd, methinks. Is Andy really that eager to be the guy Louise cheats on…again?

And was Binky the one who told Lucy about Louise' s cheating? I'm guessing not, but you never know. Speaking of Binks, that letter from Alex was so lame. No wonder she wanted to know if it was to truly apologize or just done to ease his guilty conscience.

Oh and I didn't realize Lucy was the older sister. Looks are definitely deceiving because I totally thought Tiffany was the older sister.

And I never need to see Stephanie Pratt. Ever.

• Love 1

Alik tries to establish whether Louise hooked up with another man, which she has no recollection of doing, and Binky makes a new relevation. Meanwhile, Stephanie takes Josh up on his offer of a catch-up with his new puppy, but does not tell Stevie, and things are heating up between Sam and Tiff.

• Love 1

Why is Louise's probable cheating Binky's fault in any way? And why is Alik acting like anyone should have his back? Dude, they barely know you!

I don't give a flying fuck about Stephanie so this fight with Stevie is boring. And dumb as hell.

• Love 1

Quite the boring episode. I just don't care about the younger group (Sam, Tiff, Toff, etc.), nor do I care about Stephanie Pratt and way too much time has been spent on her and her fake-ass relationship.

And a Fran return? Good Lord, she was not missed at all. And she's so desperate for camera-time that she'll fake a fling with Sam of all people? She and her thirsty ass can go hang out with Cheska off my tv screen.

• Love 1

Fran's entire purpose on this show seems to be to cause trouble for Binky. I hope Binky kicks her out of the house. "Don't tell anyone what I told you so I can tell them behind your back and make you look bad." With "friends" like that, who needs enemies? I seriously think Fran is STILL butt hurt that Alex wanted Binky instead of her, and this is part of her revenge. Even though Alex cheated multiple times on Binky. Maybe Fran is passed that no one in the viewing audience gives a fuck about her and they adore Binky. And Lucy has this way of disapproving of things in such a way that it puts a damper on whatever people want to do. And if they do continue on their path, she acts like they are disobeying her royal command. I still like Lucy, she can just be annoying in her attempts to tell people how to live their lives.

And WTF was Toff doing at the table with Binky, Jamie, and Lucy? She looked like a middle school kid trying to hang with the cool high school crowd.

I didn't miss Spencer at all; I wish I could say the same for Stephanie.

• Love 1

I think the producers would like to think that Lucy is the alpha female, or are molding her to be. I think it's because she takes the harshest line whenever discussing almost anything. But I'd say Louise is actually the alpha female, Lucy would be number two, with Binky at three. Though I can see Rosie and Binky being tied for three. And Fran is like 12th, but nips at everyone's heels trying to move up in the pack. Unfortunately for her, the audience and/or producers don't care.enough about her to allow a move upwards.

• Love 1